Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,868 members, 7,810,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Linda Ikeji Is Angry With Davido (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Is Angry With Davido (pics) (4760 Views)

Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant / Female Fan Cries In Front Of Davido (Pics, Video) / Simi Confirms Adekunle Gold New Song Is Directed At Davido [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Is Angry With Davido (pics) by crystalmi(f): 1:27pm On May 16, 2016
Following the quarrel between Linda and Wizkid that result in Linda reporting Wizkid to the Lagos police, Linda has stop posting anything about Wizkid and Davido. Remember Davido wade into the beef by showing support for Wizkid, This made Linda Ikeji brother to tell Davido that Wizkid "no send u". Saturday was Davido's daughter birthday and Linda Post nothing about it. Yesterday was the party, She still did not post anything about it. Is she angry with him?

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Angry With Davido (pics) by crystalmi(f): 1:50pm On May 16, 2016
She must have really Luv him for that to get her angry.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Angry With Davido (pics) by double0seven(m): 2:11pm On May 16, 2016
nonsense; looking for stories where there is none

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Angry With Davido (pics) by Kaira333: 2:20pm On May 16, 2016
I like dat. Linda should give them level.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Angry With Davido (pics) by Mediapace: 3:03pm On May 16, 2016
If she isn't posting :
*Nairalanders are posting
*bloggers are posting
and we all know his twitter handle

Bitch Linda you're just spoiling your career,i'm very sure if you keep the shiiit up for a year,your blog will be totally deserted

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Angry With Davido (pics) by kingsfield(m): 3:29pm On May 16, 2016
Mediapace:
If she isn't posting :
*Nairalanders are posting
*bloggers and posting
and we all know his twitter handle

Bitch Linda you're just spoiling your career,i'm very sure if you keep the shiiit up for a year,your blog will be totally spoilt
Bros easy naa. ..Abi her success dey pain u?

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Angry With Davido (pics) by Afrok(m): 3:43pm On May 16, 2016
Op how's this news worthy in the first place? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Angry With Davido (pics) by cr7lomo: 4:54pm On May 16, 2016
Linda the cougar

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Angry With Davido (pics) by crystalmi(f): 5:12pm On May 16, 2016
Afrok:
Op how's this news worthy in the first place? undecided
I think she really liked him, if not she won't have cared. And she won't have stop posting news about him.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Angry With Davido (pics) by Amberon: 5:13pm On May 16, 2016
if she posts now you people will still complain.
The real question here is, are you stup!d op?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Angry With Davido (pics) by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 16, 2016
undecided so?
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Angry With Davido (pics) by Amberon: 5:16pm On May 16, 2016
For real... levels to this sh!t

Our mumu celebs don't know that LindaIkejisblog being the most famous blog in Africa is helping their carriers and making them famous.

Moreover, Linda's stories are always legit.
Kaira333:
I like dat. Linda should give them level.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Angry With Davido (pics) by IamOpemipo(m): 5:24pm On May 16, 2016
Who her postin don epp?..

One mumu there is sayin Linda is eppin dem carreer..oh I gettit, na Linda epp davido get the million dollar Sony record Deal and introduced wizzy to drake as well: all from her blog..

She don baff?

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Angry With Davido (pics) by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 16, 2016
Oga don't start something between them. I like how Linda is staying away from the kids (wizkid and davido) any story good or bad let her not post it to avoid further insults

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Angry With Davido (pics) by crackhouse(m): 5:37pm On May 16, 2016
I knew about the ceremony but I don't visit ikejis blog. so it make no sense to me whether she posted it or not.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Angry With Davido (pics) by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 16, 2016
Sister smelly pvssy and her wahala self angry

Who her destructive posts don't epp?

I have never being to that Linda ikeji blog more than once.. And the only time I went there, I clicked the link by mistake.. Everything disorganised with crappy gossip stories.

That's why I love nairaland. Well organized and encourage intelligent discuss and crappy ones too.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Angry With Davido (pics) by dumie(f): 7:22pm On May 16, 2016
Not after the way she was trolled ..they are her nightmare.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Angry With Davido (pics) by crystalmi(f): 7:41pm On May 16, 2016
Amberon:
if she posts now you people will still complain.

The real question here is, are you stup!d op?
No! Are you?
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Angry With Davido (pics) by obontami: 7:46pm On May 16, 2016
op is high on toto water

This your post no make any sense at all

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Angry With Davido (pics) by obontami: 7:47pm On May 16, 2016
angry angry angry

Oshi ati iranu

Mtcheeeew
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Angry With Davido (pics) by Kherry: 7:54pm On May 16, 2016
If she post am dem go tlk,if she no post am WAHALA,Human being sha...........
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Angry With Davido (pics) by OgidiOlu3(m): 9:56pm On May 16, 2016
So, Linda's silence is giving you headache, eh?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Angry With Davido (pics) by Hillzy(m): 12:57am On May 17, 2016
If she post or not how e won take help d young man life

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley show off his diamond gun chain / Naira Marley Replies A Marlian Lady Who Asked Him To Impregnate Her / Bbnaija Lucy Releases First Post-eviction Photos And They Are Stunning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.