Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

If Biafra Go, I Will Be The First To Apply For Thier Visa:Idris Abdukareen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Biafra Go, I Will Be The First To Apply For Thier Visa:Idris Abdukareen (2336 Views)

Igbos Not Fools, If They Secede From Nigeria, I'll Apply For Their Visa:Idris A. / If Biafra Goes, I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa– Idris Abubakar / Nigeria Has Expired (1914-2014). It Time To Let Biafra Go - UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Biafra Go, I Will Be The First To Apply For Thier Visa:Idris Abdukareen by secorn: 5:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
If Biafra goes, I will be the first to apply for their visa– Idris Abubakar

I think and believed in Nigeria today, Igbos love themselves more than every other tribes.. If you see any Igbo rich business man, listen to his story how he get to where he is today, he will always start with. I was a poor boy at home with my parents when my uncle, brother, or relation took me and brought me to the city to learn trade with him and finally sett…led me to start my own.

IGBOS ARE RARE.
1] You will see one Igbo man who has trained and settled more than 100 young men and all are doing well in their businesses.
2] It is only Igbo man that I have seen who would train a child that is not his in schools up to the university level.
3] Only Igbo man would send a relation abroad to go and find means to survive without minding how much it cost him.
4] Every Igbo man want his brother to live comfortably and don’t have to rely on others.
5] Igbo man would rather teach you how to catch a fish than to give you already catch fish.
6] When an Igbo man marries, he takes good care of his wife and children unlike the other tribes that doesn’t respect their wives.
7] My sister Murna has always said that she would love to marry an Igbo man because they know how to take good care of their wives and those related to her.
8] Igbo man, no matter what and where he maybe would always have home at heart and wherever they see their people, they make themselves known.
9] Wherever they are, they would surely have Igbo meetings and gatherings of their local governments people.
10] Igbo man would go to meetings every Sunday where they meet with their people.

I wonder how anyone could say that Igbos don’t love themselves, In fact we jealous about Igbo people for how united and together they come all the time. When something happen to one of them, they would come together and assist. I have seen people from other tribes buried here when they died, but when an Igbo die here they must gather and take the body home in solidarity.

Things Igbo people do together I never see in other tribes in Nigeria. An Hausa or Yoruba rich man would never do anything to help you, they rather be giving you 20 Naira every time they see you that is after you must greeted them tire.

If Biafra goes away from Nigeria, I will be the first to apply for their visa, I want stay with them very intelligent people, they know how to make things happen.– Idris Abubakar, Dakata, Kano

http://www.thebiafraherald.co/2015/11/if-biafra-goes-i-will-be-first-to-apply.

4 Likes

Re: If Biafra Go, I Will Be The First To Apply For Thier Visa:Idris Abdukareen by Chanchit: 5:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
The one would agree 100% is Igbos supporting their relatives, that's why you would see many igbo players playing pro', its not that yorubas too don't have good footballers but their families just won't support anything apart from education.

1 Like

Re: If Biafra Go, I Will Be The First To Apply For Thier Visa:Idris Abdukareen by mirabel001(f): 5:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
idris has been d only sensible man in d north ryt 4rm d tym of obasanjo...he always stand on d truth....idris u ar welcom 2 biafra

10 Likes

Re: If Biafra Go, I Will Be The First To Apply For Thier Visa:Idris Abdukareen by presskid(m): 5:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
ok.....so biafra would have an embassy in Nigeria. ..my firends wiuld become foreigners, ok.....but aba market will thrive ooooo because it will start exporting

1 Like

Re: If Biafra Go, I Will Be The First To Apply For Thier Visa:Idris Abdukareen by 4reala(m): 5:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
U 4 begin park Ur load go East now now. Ode

1 Like

Re: If Biafra Go, I Will Be The First To Apply For Thier Visa:Idris Abdukareen by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
4reala:
U 4 begin park Ur load go East now now. Ode

Calling you a fool would be insulting fools.

6 Likes

Re: If Biafra Go, I Will Be The First To Apply For Thier Visa:Idris Abdukareen by ayatt(m): 5:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
mtcww...
Re: If Biafra Go, I Will Be The First To Apply For Thier Visa:Idris Abdukareen by 7lives: 5:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
mirabel001:
idris has been d only sensible man in d[b] north[/b] ryt 4rm d tym of obasanjo...he always stand on d truth....idris u ar welcom 2 biafra

North?, Eedris is Yoruba grin grin grin grin grin grin bye Eedris, odabo jack.
Re: If Biafra Go, I Will Be The First To Apply For Thier Visa:Idris Abdukareen by TimeManager(m): 6:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
I LAUGH IN BIAFRA,You can imagine a biafran blog reported this news yet they detest the north,they hate islam.maybe idris is now a converted xtian or a naturalised SWner.the igbos are now jumping over themselves at this news.i'll continue to say it;selfdeceit kills faster than cancer.
No Lie Only Truth!

1 Like

Re: If Biafra Go, I Will Be The First To Apply For Thier Visa:Idris Abdukareen by disloman(m): 6:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
mirabel001:
idris has been d only sensible man in d north ryt 4rm d tym of obasanjo...he always stand on d truth....idris u ar welcom 2 biafra
Cos he tells you the story you want to hear.He had given you that.Enjoy it while it lasts.Some people are jokes.
Re: If Biafra Go, I Will Be The First To Apply For Thier Visa:Idris Abdukareen by mirabel001(f): 7:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
7lives:

North?, Eedris is Yoruba grin grin grin grin grin grin bye Eedris, odabo jack.
Ode, eedris is 4rm kano state...
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eedris_Abdulkareem
Re: If Biafra Go, I Will Be The First To Apply For Thier Visa:Idris Abdukareen by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 17, 2015
TimeManager:
I LAUGH IN BIAFRA,You can imagine a biafran blog reported this news yet they detest the north,they hate islam.maybe idris is now a converted xtian or a naturalised SWner.the igbos are now jumping over themselves at this news.i'll continue to say it;selfdeceit kills faster than cancer.
No Lie Only Truth!

Re: If Biafra Go, I Will Be The First To Apply For Thier Visa:Idris Abdukareen by mrvitalis(m): 6:47am On Nov 17, 2015
Chanchit:
The one would agree 100% is Igbos supporting their relatives, that's why you would see many igbo players playing pro', its not that yorubas too don't have good footballers but their families just won't support anything apart from education.
My friend.. . For an igbo child education is number one.. .. Business is secondary
.. . Igbos have more graduate than any tribe in Nigeria
... Go to UR, UNILAG, OAU, ABU, UNIJOS, in fact any school outside igbo land u will see a great percentage of igbos. ... .. . But u hardly see yurobas in the East or north or even south going to school

1 Like

Re: If Biafra Go, I Will Be The First To Apply For Thier Visa:Idris Abdukareen by bonechamberlain(m): 6:52am On Nov 17, 2015
from a sensible person who likes freedom
Re: If Biafra Go, I Will Be The First To Apply For Thier Visa:Idris Abdukareen by jimi4us: 6:53am On Nov 17, 2015
Yolobas won't like dis
Re: If Biafra Go, I Will Be The First To Apply For Thier Visa:Idris Abdukareen by Khings: 6:54am On Nov 17, 2015
He made some good points sha! by mentioning the good side what about the other side of the story. Even evil spirit have two sides
Re: If Biafra Go, I Will Be The First To Apply For Thier Visa:Idris Abdukareen by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 17, 2015
Nigeria would have been a very good place to live in,but Na during election Nigeria masses take dey spoil everything.#EAsily brain washed# but bro,make u contribute take repair d country than to run comot or divide am. What if where u r going,still go sour? Na so u go continue to run from pillar to post or make I say country to country..come to think of it,apart from "Nigeria jaga jaga and fight with 50cent ,what has Idris Abu contributed to the development of this country Nigeria??
Re: If Biafra Go, I Will Be The First To Apply For Thier Visa:Idris Abdukareen by kolnel: 7:06am On Nov 17, 2015
He hopes to resuscitate his dead music in Biafra
Or what else does he hope to achieve there
His mode of music is not in vogue again
Re: If Biafra Go, I Will Be The First To Apply For Thier Visa:Idris Abdukareen by Jaideyone(m): 7:08am On Nov 17, 2015
secorn:

IGBOS ARE RARE.
1] You will see one Igbo man who has trained and settled more than 100 young men and all are doing well in their businesses.
2] It is only Igbo man that I have seen who would train a child that is not his in schools up to the university level.
3] Only Igbo man would send a relation abroad to go and find means to survive without minding how much it cost him.
4] Every Igbo man want his brother to live comfortably and don’t have to rely on others.
5] Igbo man would rather teach you how to catch a fish than to give you already catch fish.
6] When an Igbo man marries, he takes good care of his wife and children unlike the other tribes that doesn’t respect their wives.
7] My sister Murna has always said that she would love to marry an Igbo man because they know how to take good care of their wives and those related to her.
8] Igbo man, no matter what and where he maybe would always have home at heart and wherever they see their people, they make themselves known.
9] Wherever they are, they would surely have Igbo meetings and gatherings of their local governments people.
10] Igbo man would go to meetings every Sunday where they meet with their people.

if these are his points then I can only laugh. silly assumption
BTW the article says idris abubakar from the north. definitely not the whack idris abdulkareem. even he isn't as foolish as the writer
Re: If Biafra Go, I Will Be The First To Apply For Thier Visa:Idris Abdukareen by Chanchit: 7:12am On Nov 17, 2015
mrvitalis:

My friend.. . For an igbo child education is number one.. .. Business is secondary
... Go to UR, UNILAG, OAU, ABU, UNIJOS, in fact any school outside igbo land u will see a great percentage of igbos. ... .. . But u hardly see yurobas in the East or north or even south going to school

Well if you like say its only igbos that goes to school in Nigeria,that is not my argument. I'm using pro' football as a case study. Or do you also think there are more yorubas playing pro that Igbo players? And if you can't find a westerner or northerner in your schools its because they have enough schools in their region.

2 Likes

Re: If Biafra Go, I Will Be The First To Apply For Thier Visa:Idris Abdukareen by Candyrain(m): 7:15am On Nov 17, 2015
obum88:

Calling you a fool would be insulting fools.
Haha... Now that is harsh grin

1 Like

Re: If Biafra Go, I Will Be The First To Apply For Thier Visa:Idris Abdukareen by titosantana(m): 7:26am On Nov 17, 2015
mirabel001:
Ode, eedris is 4rm kano state... https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eedris_Abdulkareem
His father Hausa, his mother Yoruba.

@topic, the guy is right to some extent, but he added Maggi sha.
Re: If Biafra Go, I Will Be The First To Apply For Thier Visa:Idris Abdukareen by mrvitalis(m): 8:35am On Nov 17, 2015
Chanchit:

Well if you like say its only igbos thaat go to school in Nigeria,that is not my argument. I'm using pro' football as a case study. Or do you also think there are more yorubas playing pro that Igbo players? And if you can't find a westerner or northerner in your schools is because they have enough schools in their region.
U think they have more school than the east?
Re: If Biafra Go, I Will Be The First To Apply For Thier Visa:Idris Abdukareen by mirabel001(f): 10:57am On Nov 17, 2015
titosantana:

His father Hausa, his mother Yoruba.

@topic, the guy is right to some extent, but he added Maggi sha.
no he's wrong.....barrack obama is a kenyan nt america..y?
Re: If Biafra Go, I Will Be The First To Apply For Thier Visa:Idris Abdukareen by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:15am On Nov 17, 2015
mrvitalis:

So how come most Ibos I meet usually sound uncouth, aggressive and uneducated?
Re: If Biafra Go, I Will Be The First To Apply For Thier Visa:Idris Abdukareen by mrvitalis(m): 11:23am On Nov 17, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
So how come most Ibos I meet usually sound uncouth, aggressive and uneducated?
Maybe cos of the level u are. .. .. Step up ur class and meet the educated igbos
Re: If Biafra Go, I Will Be The First To Apply For Thier Visa:Idris Abdukareen by TimeManager(m): 11:33am On Nov 17, 2015
[quote author=xtrorse post=40102235]

HEY BRO,WHATS YOUR GRUMBLE?? No Lie Only Truth!
Re: If Biafra Go, I Will Be The First To Apply For Thier Visa:Idris Abdukareen by 7lives: 1:48pm On Nov 17, 2015
mirabel001:

Ode, eedris is 4rm kano state...
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eedris_Abdulkareem

grin grin grin grin grin grin Because he said so?, i even knew some of his relatives in Kano in 1999 they are from ABEOKUTA, OGUN STATE, Eedris was only born in Kano.
He went to Bayero university for pre degree program which he never finish due to his music hustle, when i tell you something you better believe grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: If Biafra Go, I Will Be The First To Apply For Thier Visa:Idris Abdukareen by mirabel001(f): 2:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
7lives:

grin grin grin grin grin grin Because he said so?, i even knew some of his relatives in Kano in 1999 they are from ABEOKUTA, OGUN STATE, Eedris was only born in Kano.
He went to Bayero university for pre degree program which he never finish due to his music hustle, when i tell you something you better believe grin grin grin grin grin.
Aiit...u must b a 9c boo...ur gf is lucky...
#caseclosed
Re: If Biafra Go, I Will Be The First To Apply For Thier Visa:Idris Abdukareen by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
secorn:
If Biafra goes, I will be the first to apply for their visa– Idris Abubakar

I think and believed in Nigeria today, Igbos love themselves more than every other tribes.. If you see any Igbo rich business man, listen to his story how he get to where he is today, he will always start with. I was a poor boy at home with my parents when my uncle, brother, or relation took me and brought me to the city to learn trade with him and finally sett…led me to start my own.

IGBOS ARE RARE.

I wonder how anyone could say that Igbos don’t love themselves, In fact we jealous about Igbo people for how united and together they come all the time. When something happen to one of them, they would come together and assist. I have seen people from other tribes buried here when they died, but when an Igbo die here they must gather and take the body home in solidarity.

Things Igbo people do together I never see in other tribes in Nigeria. An Hausa or Yoruba rich man would never do anything to help you, they rather be giving you 20 Naira every time they see you that is after you must greeted them tire.

If Biafra goes away from Nigeria, I will be the first to apply for their visa, I want stay with them very intelligent people, they know how to make things happen.– Idris Abubakar, Dakata, Kano

This is simply the Truth thats why no matter how hard ppl try to kill the identity South South and niger delta Igbos, we will ever see ourselves as IGBOS.... no Ijaw, no edos will hide the identity og South South Igbos
cc tonyebacanista , truckpusher,
Re: If Biafra Go, I Will Be The First To Apply For Thier Visa:Idris Abdukareen by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
Its obvious Na .
Re: If Biafra Go, I Will Be The First To Apply For Thier Visa:Idris Abdukareen by ISpiksDaTroof: 3:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
mrvitalis:

Maybe cos of the level u are. .. .. Step up ur class and meet the educated igbos

I am not saying ALL I'm saying "most". Of course, I know intelligent and well mannered Ibos but the truth is ---over the past few years--- there has been a very rabid, very vocal group that makes the overall majority of that ethnic group look just as I described in the post you responded to. As a group, I think they ought change that mentality of being condescending towards others. That, I think is their greatest pitfall.

(1) (Reply)

Dear Goodluck Jonathan Jonathan, Forgive Them And Forget! / Naira Today At 265 To The Dollar / Gov Rochas Okorocha Involved In Human Organ Trafficking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.