Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

We’re Ready To Suppress Pro-biafra Agitators — Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’re Ready To Suppress Pro-biafra Agitators — Army (2484 Views)

We’re Ready For Dialogue, Militants Reply Buhari / We’re Ready To Tender 2017 Budget, Says Presidency / We’re Ready To Work For Free, Say Buhari’s Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We’re Ready To Suppress Pro-biafra Agitators — Army by ALISMILE(m): 9:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
The 82 Division of the Nigerian Army has pledged its readiness to suppress insurrection in the South East and South South geopolitical zones whenever it was called upon to do so. Addressing newsmen in Enugu on Monday, the Deputy Director of Army Public Relations in the division, Col. Hamza Gambo, said the statement had become imperative because of “the marked increase in the activities of pro-Biafran groups’’ in the areas. Gambo listed the activities to include protest marches, demonstrations and some cases of outright lawlessness and threat to lives and properties. “The truism of freedom of expression and peaceful assembly is not contestable particularly as it is guaranteed by the constitution. “Instructively, this constitutional guarantee does not allow for abuse of other person’s freedom and safety. “It is pertinent to note that the same constitution mandates the armed forces of Nigeria to suppress insurrection and act in aid of civil authority to restore order when called upon to do so. “To this end, if and when the Nigerian Army is called upon to play its legally mandated role, it shall do so with utmost sense of duty and responsibility to the nation,’’ he said. The spokesman said the army would act within its rules of engagement and called on law- abiding citizens to go about their normal activities. He said that the disturbances were orchestrated by the Movement for the Actualisation of the Soverign State of Biafra (MASSOB) and the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB). Gambo said that the agitations had led to an increased sense of insecurity in the regions.
www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/were-ready-to-suppress-pro-biafra-agitators-army/
Re: We’re Ready To Suppress Pro-biafra Agitators — Army by ALISMILE(m): 9:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
I say bring on biafrag!
Re: We’re Ready To Suppress Pro-biafra Agitators — Army by psucc(m): 9:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
The brutal Nigerian army is always powerful southwards and helpless northward.

Don't doubt the strength and determination if only they had not killed those agitators secretly.

6 Likes

Re: We’re Ready To Suppress Pro-biafra Agitators — Army by estherdim: 9:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
only you post
only you ftc

1 Like

Re: We’re Ready To Suppress Pro-biafra Agitators — Army by dunkem21(m): 9:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
grin lalasticlala, make we take this one sleep na grin
Re: We’re Ready To Suppress Pro-biafra Agitators — Army by Tunami(m): 9:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
Yes they always have power when it comes to south but the north " kai na ma bruda".

4 Likes

Re: We’re Ready To Suppress Pro-biafra Agitators — Army by stanech: 9:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
bring it on boys scouts

6 Likes

Re: We’re Ready To Suppress Pro-biafra Agitators — Army by TechRev: 9:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
National Boys scout has spoken.

7 Likes

Re: We’re Ready To Suppress Pro-biafra Agitators — Army by 400billionman: 10:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
Una never suppress boko finish.

With Press ups and Third Final Warnings..

8 Likes

Re: We’re Ready To Suppress Pro-biafra Agitators — Army by jerrywool: 10:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
A few hundred Boko Haram members can not be suppressed by the whole Nigerian Army since 2002.
Niger Delta Militants made a joke of the Nigerian Army, brought Obasanjo and the Nigerian economy to their knees. Let alone a combination with an uprising in South East.
Abegi

16 Likes

Re: We’re Ready To Suppress Pro-biafra Agitators — Army by Deltagiant: 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
Look at them! Funny cowards that were "called to play their legally mandated role" on Boko Haram but chickened away since 6 years. Now wants to revalidate their battered ego with unarmed peaceful protesters. Cowards!

But, this time, it is the global world order that'll deal the final blow on you guys.

9 Likes

Re: We’re Ready To Suppress Pro-biafra Agitators — Army by carnegiefan: 10:23pm On Nov 16, 2015
Just don't shoot unarmed civilians in your "suppression" else you face ICC.
Go and ask Hissene Habre of Chad.

9 Likes

Re: We’re Ready To Suppress Pro-biafra Agitators — Army by cheruv: 10:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
psucc:
The brutal Nigerian army is always powerful southwards and helpless northward.

Don't doubt the strength and determination if only they had not killed those agitators secretly.
My friend in the army told me that the Nigerian army is structured to fight in the South that's why BH has been beating their asses silly since '09 cheesy

8 Likes

Re: We’re Ready To Suppress Pro-biafra Agitators — Army by carnegiefan: 10:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
BTW it is official that Nigeria is fully back to military dictatorship under Buhari.
But the Biafran agitation will deal him the ICC treatment. He has millions of Biafrans abroad to make sure of that.
We are resolutely gathering evidence for each act of murder they commit against our people.
These people's heads are firmly fixed in 1967.

9 Likes

Re: We’re Ready To Suppress Pro-biafra Agitators — Army by kingofdemons: 10:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
they should deal with bokoharam first then we can talk about biafra later cheesy

2 Likes

Re: We’re Ready To Suppress Pro-biafra Agitators — Army by 9jii(m): 10:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
400billionman:
Una never suppress boko finish.

With Press ups and Third Final Warnings..
U de compare Biafra nonsense with bokoharam?
Re: We’re Ready To Suppress Pro-biafra Agitators — Army by Stolen: 10:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
War crime and ICC beckons. Nigeria has legally binding commitment to international law that takes precedent over the constitution. Buhari the dictator will definitely face war crime charges.

5 Likes

Re: We’re Ready To Suppress Pro-biafra Agitators — Army by Deltagiant: 10:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
9jii:

Could u please tell us the sense in Boko Haram as you subtly want to suggest and the "nonsense" in Biafra as you portrayed them?

3 Likes

Re: We’re Ready To Suppress Pro-biafra Agitators — Army by omolami: 10:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
That will amount to impunity and fragrant deprivation of their rights. Human Right organisation had already warned the army. Impunity like what Buhari is doing is not the way out. Be CIVILISED please.

2 Likes

Re: We’re Ready To Suppress Pro-biafra Agitators — Army by ishiamu(m): 10:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
carnegiefan:
Just don't shoot unarmed civilians in your "suppression" else you face ICC.
Go and ask Hissene Habre of Chad.
Re: We’re Ready To Suppress Pro-biafra Agitators — Army by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
[size=20pt]buhari have ordered the army to kill all Igbos. cos the army wont say such with out taken his permission. [/size]

1 Like

Re: We’re Ready To Suppress Pro-biafra Agitators — Army by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
What can I say? Must men in Nigeria's armed force are retards, first class illiterates, which explains why Boko-Haram has always been Smarter than them, hell, buhari a one-time general doesn't have a primary school certificate.

Suppressing the Biafran struggle with force will increasingly legitimize our struggle according to UN's self-determination laws.

Nitwits with guns = dirtwits

4 Likes

Re: We’re Ready To Suppress Pro-biafra Agitators — Army by bugzbunny: 11:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
ALISMILE:
I say bring on biafrag!
ALISMILE
Why biafra dey give u sleepless nites?
Get a life... U are dying gradually

4 Likes

Re: We’re Ready To Suppress Pro-biafra Agitators — Army by donjaxy(m): 11:09pm On Nov 16, 2015
Wasted generation
Re: We’re Ready To Suppress Pro-biafra Agitators — Army by dustmalik: 11:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
kingofdemons:
they should deal with bokoharam first then we can talk about biafra later cheesy
They are dealing with boko haram already. When last did you hear of suicide attacks anywhere in Nigeria? You and your fellow Biafrans are next.
Re: We’re Ready To Suppress Pro-biafra Agitators — Army by demielvis: 11:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
bugzbunny:
ALISMILE Why biafra dey give u sleepless nites? Get a life... U are dying gradually
The guy go run mad because of Biafragrin

1 Like

Re: We’re Ready To Suppress Pro-biafra Agitators — Army by B69U: 11:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
dustmalik:

They are dealing with boko haram already. When last did you hear of suicide attacks anywhere in Nigeria? You and your fellow Biafrans are next.

U mean Buhari haram? U are an idiot to think Biafra and Boko haram are on the same page. One group have conducted peaceful protest noted by the world, the other is a terrorist organisation.

Right to self determination is madatory under international law of which Nigeria is a signatory. UK AND US knows Buhari will not be able to resist the temptation to kill Christian southerners especially the igbo tribe people. Let him try, the world is not watching. It is Buhari the almighty. grin grin grin grin

We will come out and protest tomorrow until we get a date for a referendum to leave Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: We’re Ready To Suppress Pro-biafra Agitators — Army by TimeManager(m): 12:56am On Nov 17, 2015
[quote author=9jii post=40097118]

I THINK THERE IS NEED FOR A CALL FOR HELP TOWARDS THESE BIAFRAN GUYS WALLOWING IN THE PIT OF IGNORANCE.NOW YOU SEE THEY HAVE THE SAME PATTERN OF REASONING, COMPARING BIAFRA TO BH IS SO PATHETIC.
No Lie Only Truth!
Re: We’re Ready To Suppress Pro-biafra Agitators — Army by TimeManager(m): 1:07am On Nov 17, 2015
[quote author=cheruv post=40096950]
My friend in the army told me that the Nigerian army is structured to fight in the South that's why BH has been beating their asses silly since '09

THIS IS PURELY MORONIC!!, YOUR FRIEND? WHAT'S HIS RANK? FOR HOW LONG HAS HE BEEN IN THE MILITARY? AND YOU HAVE BEEN GALLIVANTING ABOUT WITH THIS LIE?AND YOU COME TO SPEW THIS ON NL? AND NOT AMONG YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS??YOU NEED TO BE FLOGGED ON THE HEAD.
Deal With It Or Die With It!
No Lie Only Truth!
Re: We’re Ready To Suppress Pro-biafra Agitators — Army by Nobody: 1:22am On Nov 17, 2015
PEACE!
Re: We’re Ready To Suppress Pro-biafra Agitators — Army by Nobody: 1:31am On Nov 17, 2015
Help me thank GOD for life ooo.. Today boy done turn man(not daddy o).. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me, GOD bless my new age.. I know u guys are CAPABLE, somebody should surprise me with gift... If u no fit send cheque abeg I go need ur connections to any soccer scout/agent.. Thank you..
Nwa nne show the boy some love kwanu..
Osanobua brought me this Far
Re: We’re Ready To Suppress Pro-biafra Agitators — Army by biafranqueen: 1:45am On Nov 17, 2015
So this dullard does not know Freedom of Speech is part of Democracy!

Where was he when Fulani Herds men are trampling and raping people up and down the country?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wailing Wailers Association / Ex-president Boys Behind N-delta Avengers – Ex-militant Alleges / Video: Give Nnamdi Kanu Biafra, Give Us Oduduwa Republic – Yoruba Group Read Mo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.