Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,951 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:46 PM

How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) (40179 Views)

How States Are Coping In This Recession (See List) / Ben Bruce Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Blaming Of GEJ For Fuel Scarcity (photos) / How Ministries Are Coping Without Ministers Under Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2015
Aromas:

When we talk of economy environment, please stop mention the ill-faith areas, since the close down of Ajaokuta, how much are they generating as revenue to Kogi State? In terms of stable electricity, Ajaokuta can never be subjected to ridicule when we talk of light, Geregu power plant is there for us to used. Thanks

Even before Geregu power plant, Ajaokuta has always enjoy steady power supply due to the Steel company.
Re: How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 2:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
shakaZuIlu:
[s][/s]

chaii you can lie oooo shocked 24hrs ko 48hrs ni grin

Caution!!! angry

I am planning to come to Onitsha, hope there is good esi ewu and pami joint? Fresh pami o!
Re: How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 2:26pm On Nov 17, 2015
innuit:

O good! Lets all move to Ajaokuta then, and problem solved.
I never said everybody should move down to Ajaokuta.
Re: How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
wiZbanky:
dat quarry town wey be like dump site?? Who lives there anyway

People do.
Re: How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by Eboski(m): 3:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
IBBG:
lol. when I came across that scripture while reading the bible, I couldn't help but laugh.
My Brother I am neither PDP nor APC, But a Nigeria when things are not going well I must say my mind because nor of the two political parties do I belong to.. it took me 5 hours to get fuel today here in Calabar
Re: How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by macaranta(m): 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2015
Its amazing 170 million people ...we can't sit down and plan this Nation.
Re: How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:23pm On Nov 17, 2015
lolu007:
We have been through worse.. We will survive
Abi. This is tame compared to the last 30days of GEJ's tenure.
Re: How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by kossyablaze(m): 4:26pm On Nov 17, 2015
shakaZuIlu:

lol i mean sai baba cheesy
Generalbloodykiller?
Re: How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 4:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
Well, there might be scarcity of PMS in other places, but here (Ajaokuta Steel City) nothing like that. And it is sold at N97.

About the no light issue, I enjoy 24 hours power supply.

Lie Muhammed spotted! grin
Re: How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 4:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
The deliberate act by Buhari and APC to punish Nigerians throiugh bad governance is becoming clearer by the day.

Tonye! ' Told them' grin
Re: How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 4:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
shakaZuIlu:
[s][/s]

chaii you can lie oooo shocked 24hrs ko 48hrs ni grin

Caution!!! angry

You dey mind the Lie muhammed? grin
Re: How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by prettymina(f): 5:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
googlepikin:
Nigeria don enter one chance bus. terrorist have taken over Nigeria. we Christians must do something quick and fast, before they will order us to recite their book in our primary and secondary every morning. #wecryforparisians
I guess u shld have say to what the topic is talking about instead of diverting it to another topic..no one will ever force any other person to recite any book...may God help us All...Nigeria will be a better place.
Re: How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 5:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
ajebuter:

Lie Muhammed spotted! grin
Just point where I lied.
Re: How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
ajebuter:

Tonye! ' Told them' grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by 2kris(m): 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
obailala:
Another warm meal is set for the usual suspects. Even while Nigerians groan about the inconvenience of the current fuel scarcity, the wailers are presently at their most excited state presently; they are excited for at least having something genuine to wail about this time around.
#WhyEvils
instead of u to offer solution u are here dey find wtin no concern u.if u dnt hv anytin to say just read comments jare
Re: How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by IBBG(m): 9:47pm On Nov 17, 2015
Eboski:
My Brother I am neither PDP nor APC, But a Nigeria when things are not going well I must say my mind because nor of the two political parties do I belong to.. it took me 5 hours to get fuel today here in Calabar
lol. me I no fit even commot for calabar too. is like our own in calabar is worse than other places
Re: How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
Aminat508:

She needs N4million for heart surgery in India

Thanks to all you good and kind hearted people who have supported Baby light in keeping her alive, the good news is that the baby and mum are off to India already.
But more of your kind support would be highly appreciated because we still have 800k to complete the medical bill, thank you all for your support.
God bless you!!

Please help us save baby Light Ayodeji by donating to the following account

Ogunruku Mercy Itunu UBA

Thank you.

Or better still

Check:https://www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light-great-fighter/52

Can u explain why I dont see the boy or girls surname in the name I should donate money to? undecided
Who's account will I be crediting? undecided
Why can't I find any article about this other than from nairaland? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Sentences Abba Kyari’s 2 Co-defendants To 6 Years In Prison / How Can One Legally Own Fire Arm In Nigeria? / Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.