Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter - Health (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter (134713 Views)

Please Help Save Baby Tobi / Please Help Save A Friend, Olanrewaju Okusanya / Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 1:09pm On Nov 16, 2015
GHoJes:

Well done faithful!

The link of this page and thread no dey your thread and dem dey adviser cake. Let those on the pg1 modify.
CcMozz, funjosh, winetapper etc
I dey vex now seriously sef. All of them just booked space, for them to edit now. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donald3d(m): 1:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ayolight I saw ur call,I picked but I was not hearing anything
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by jaybee3(m): 1:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
What's the balance anyone?
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 1:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
jaybee3:
What's the balance anyone?
it remains 800k

ayolight(f): 7:40am
hello house. dnt really knw wia to start. but I want to bless God for God mercy and to appreciate u for ur love nd patience.
we got here late at night 3days ago, immediately I was trying to call everyone including my patents, hubby nd nairalanders dat I ve dia number. it was only uncle Donald no dat went tru, I.was abt telling him o help me call my parents Evn d line went off, since den I ve not been able to reach anyone.
I was able o speak wit my mum just dis morning.
pls house fgive me ur dear sis.
Light is doing fyn, save for lack of appetite and little weeping.
we ve done some test last week, we re set to do some tday.
pls pray along wit us.
uncle Donald tnks for d humours in d building.
@pinkheartng, hubby borrowed 450k, mum borrowed 700k later borrowed 300k.
frm nairaland we ve abt #1.6m
that is d analysis of all d money we ve.
special tnks to everyone.
dis is our India line.
+919959609469.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by jaybee3(m): 1:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
Aminat508:
it remain 800k

Thanks for the Info

Will get back to you Ma
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 1:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
jaybee3:

Thanks for the Info

Will get back to you Ma
ok sir grin
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by winetapper: 1:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
GHoJes:

Well done faithful!

The link of this page and thread no dey your thread and dem dey adviser cake. Let those on the pg1 modify.
Aminat508:
I dey vex now seriously sef. All of them just booked space, for them to edit now. undecided undecided
done

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by winetapper: 1:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
Aminat508:

Ok Sir. But that my thread is on FP now
na you create am tongue
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by winetapper: 1:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
jaybee3:

Thanks for the Info

Will get back to you Ma
we are waiting sir #grabsSeat grin
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 1:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
winetapper:
na you create am tongue
if I give u blow undecided
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by winetapper: 1:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
Aminat508:
if I give u blow undecided
oya sorry I know i vex you cry
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 1:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
winetapper:
oya sorry I know i vex you cry
I don hear u angry
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by udoka2: 1:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
Hi Ayo,

my heart goes out to you. I remember you and your posts in New born baby forum, your daughter and my son are almost age mate. Its well with her, what suppose to be a Joy to us will never turn to sorrow. The Lord will see your family through. I will surely contribute a token.

Take care of her dear.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donald3d(m): 2:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
udoka2:
Hi Ayo,

my heart goes out to you. I remember you and your posts in New born baby forum, your daughter and my son are almost age mate. Its well with her, what suppose to be a Joy to us will never turn to sorrow. The Lord will see your family through. I will surely contribute a token.

Take care of her dear.
Thank you very much
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Shokoloko(f): 3:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
Hello house. Pls for the sake of the new readers. Pls can we have the account number again. 50 pages is a lot to be searching for account number. Thanks
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donald3d(m): 3:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
Shokoloko:
Hello house. Pls for the sake of the new readers. Pls can we have the account number again. 50 pages is a lot to be searching for account number. Thanks
Ogunruku Mercy Itunu UBA

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 3:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
[size=14pt]SHOW LIGHT YOUR LOVE!!

Let's help Light Ayodeji, who is 2 years old, to have a wonderful long life. By donating N1000 each, we can give her life-saving surgery for her heart condition and respiratory illnesses. She needs N4million for heart surgery in India.

Thanks to all you good and kind hearted people who have supported Baby light in keeping her alive, the good news is that the baby and mum are off to India already.
But more of your kind support would be highly appreciated because we still have 800k to complete the medical bill, thank you all for your support.
God bless you!!

Please help us save baby Light Ayodeji by donating to the following account

Ogunruku Mercy Itunu UBA

[/size]
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Funjosh(m): 5:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
GHoJes:

Well done faithful!

Am so sorry was busy since morning.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by marlockj: 5:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
Front page

God will surely see this baby through.

I will advice you take this baby to tb Joshua's church

This baby need Christ, you too need Christ.

Take this baby their, then come and thank me.

Some of us lose hope in Christ,not knowing Christ is the 1st before hospital self.

I will say this again,take this baby to tb Joshua.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by marlockj: 5:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
ayolight:
With a heavy heart I create this thread to seek for help from good hearted Nigerians home and abroad.
Her name is Light, she is one yr and nine months old.
she is not walking or talking yet
she has been surffering from frequent repiratory tract infection and other infection since birth
she has been battling with life since her birth
she weighs 7kg now
presently she is not feeding well again.
she is my daughter, first and only child.
we took her to the hospital on Monday, 3rd august. where they told us after an X-ray to go for Echocardiography at osogbo. during our previous visit to the hospital they ve been telling us its malnutrition. after the test at Biket hospital in oshogbo we were told she has heart defects. she has four different problems in her heart and it requires surgery which can only be done in India.
the money we re expected or likly to spend will be around #4million.
pls, I want Nigerians to help my family save the girl's life cos we can't afford the expenses.
we ve sent messages to Kanu heart foundation but no reply. pls help us. she is in pains presently.
the cardiologist was even surprised after the test of how she has lived till now. that's y I calld her a great fighter. pls everyone help me
Acc details
Ogunruku Mercy Itunu
UBA
savings acc.
the master Seun, the CEO of nairaland himself has donated toward d treatment in d link below
https://www.nairaland.com/2643059/charity-policy-donate-though-cannot

Front page

Some of us lose hope in Christ,not knowing Christ is the 1st before hospital self.

Tke this baby to tb joshua

Tb joshua

Tb joshua

Christ 1st

Christ 1st

Tke to tb joshua

Please Tke this unknown man advice

Tb joshua

Tke this kid to tb joshua

Do my advice

Something keep telling me to distrub you to Tke this baby there.

Please Tke this baby their
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donald3d(m): 6:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
marlockj:

Front page

Tb joshua

Tb joshua

Christ 1st

Christ 1st

Tke to tb joshua

Tb joshua

Do my advice

oga,calm down na ,all Is well
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 6:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
Donald3d:
oga,calm down na
cheesy
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by tchiwinnie: 7:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
marlockj:

Front page

Tb joshua

Tb joshua

Christ 1st

Christ 1st

Tke to tb joshua

Tb joshua

Do my advice

Hian! Oga na wetin. Tb Joshua isn't God na. U can send prayer request to tb Joshua so he prays along just as we re doing too, and u too join in praying for Light. I believe God isn't limited by distance

2 Likes

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Horlubunmmy: 7:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
undecided
marlockj:

Front page

Tb joshua

Tb joshua

Christ 1st

Christ 1st

Tke to tb joshua

Tb joshua

Do my advice

undecided
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by olu4life(m): 8:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
Wetin be this tb Joshua wey I dey read so. Oga Park well o jawe. Mtschew angry

See as e talk am sef as if e be Christ, abeg abeg Miracle doesn't happen till she comes down there. Put her in prayer over there. Kappish
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by marlockj: 10:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
tchiwinnie:
Hian! Oga na wetin. Tb Joshua isn't God na. U can send prayer request to tb Joshua so he prays along just as we re doing too, and u too join in praying for Light. I believe God isn't limited by distance

This is always the prblm, when the best way is out,there is always obstacle to stop it.

Or idea that will stop it.

Please can you tell us why christains go to church rather than stay @ home?

I knw ppl will come out and counter this

Sumtin still tell me that the baby should Jst set his feet in that church.

I Neva said he is God,I know you will dislike idea of church. By I bet you.this baby will come out spot clean after visiting tb joshua.

My prayer is that God help convince ppl here,to beg ha take the baby there
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 16, 2015
marlockj:

This is always the prblm, when the best way is out,there is always obstacle to stop it.

I Neva said he is God,I know you will dislike idea of church. By I bet you.this baby will come out spot clean after visiting tb joshua.

Can you please go over to India and bring her and the baby back? Where were you when help was being solicited? Mr man, go sleep.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by rezzy: 10:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
marlockj:

A distance is not a barrier of answering prayer.
You can stand in gap for them..
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by marlockj: 10:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
You guys are doubting

You guys will hear the testimony of this baby soon

No body said he is God.

It is true that most ppl hate when anything God is mentioned.

I still maintain that the baby should be taken to tb Joshua's church.

Op ppl will discourage you,the devil will want to stop from from going their.knowing you will succeed.

Pls Tke your baby their!!

I will keep saying this till it is done.

I Dnt k way ppl will say,by my spirit keeping telling me to Kip shouting till it is done
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by marlockj: 10:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
triangullar:
Can you please go over to India and bring her and the baby back? Where were you when help was being solicited? Mr man, go sleep.

Tnks for the abuse!!

it is said dat obstacles will Kip cumin.bt I should by gv
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Caracta(f): 10:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
marlockj:
You guys are doubting

You guys will hear the testimony of this baby soon

Thank you for your suggestion. It has been duly noted.

However, we need about 800k. For the baby to come to your church, she has to come to Nigeria first. Right? That means we need a lot of money.

Have you seen the account number? Kindly donate. You can help us contact your pastor(s) too. We need money. This is how you can help this baby. Help her to come to Nigeria IN GOOD HEALTH!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 10:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
triangullar:
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (71) (Reply)

The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics / 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) / Sperm Dripping Out Of Your Vagina Immediately After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.