Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That (3524 Views)

Do Qur'an Says Jesus Has Died?! Explanation Of The Word "Tawafii" / Proof The Qur'an's Never Been Changed / What Qur'an Says About Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 20, 2009
abuzola, when will you answer the question? undecided
Re: The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That by olabowale(m): 8:51pm On May 20, 2009
@folami86: If the Bible says this, and the Quran says that, and this and that are not the same, the hypothesists who propose and never desist to say otherwise, should by your topic here know that Quran did not plagiarise the Bible! Definitely.

@Emotional: The Sharia court, is the process by which Sharia, the JURIPRUDENCE in the Quran is practiced. Unfortunately, there is no country where the unadulterated Sharia as commanded by Allah is practiced, today. The Muslims have abandoned Allah;s Laws and Injuctions for the that of Tagut; ruling civilization (European and her baby US, and other affiliates), or organizations; Jewish and Christianity and other nonIslamic.

And those who ask what the purpose of Sharia judgement is, failed to make proper reflections before asking. If you look at the USA, in her grandeur, we see that they operate by rule of laws. We will now deal with the judiciary. Does America not put the accused through the judiary process? If found guilty, is he not punished? How do you acquit or punish the accused except there is a set of laws? In Islam this is known as Sharia. The Sharia court is the same as the courts in any other place.

The accused goes to jail if found guilty. In Islam, the accused is given due punishment, if found guilty. A man who sleeps with a wife of another man if caught in the act by the husband, in the USA can easilty take the lives of the wife and the "boyfriend" right there. But in Islam, there is a process; 4 people have to see the lovers in the act! And that is not even enough. These witnesses are required to swear and call the wrath of Allah on them, if they lied about what they saw! And even that is not enough! The accused can escape the punishment; if only he or she swears and call the wrath of Allah on him/herself if he performed the act that he/she was accused!

If the accused walk, after all of the above, even though they know in their own hearts that they are guilty, the witnessing in the future, of those "witnesses", shall not be accepted, ever!

And by the way, while the husband/boyfriend of adulterous woman may take up to two lives; the lovers and even that of himself and others in the woman's household, the case is different in Islam. The punishment is only restricted to the guilty. If unmarried at the time of committing the crime, there is only 100 lashes! That is the maximum that you have in Islam. Whereas, the guilty thief loses a limb, but in other nonIslamic condition, the thief may lose his very life! In Nigeria, they put tire tube on their neck, after they have been beaten to tiredness; then they pour gasoline on then and lite them up in raging inferno!

For those who are sexually perverted, even Islam shows mercy!

Finally, those who dare to compare Allah's love to that from the many Pseudo-deities; Are those gods not intending to punish the folks who do not worship them (Muslims)? For example the Christians claim that they will go to "heaven!" If the Muslims are also in that same heaven as they are in the day of Judgement, where is it that the Christians are "special" then? Will their worship on earth not to be for nothing? The hindus are punished, over and over again, by their souls coming back as some other animals, rat this time, and something else, at another time. And then, until it reaches Nirvana, which is what they called the perfect state. It is in that state that the soul does not return to earth as anything, anymore.

And as per end of time (no one asked about this; I just want to say this from my heart), the Christians and their "Jesus" shall kill the Jews for "disbelieving and not accepting Jesus as "lord and savior"! I wonder what they will do to the others, Muslims etc, if they go this far with the people who are the "chosen"?

Talking about love without the opposite of love; hatred is empty and disgenous! I wonder what the "lake of fire" is, and who are going to be the inhabitants, if the christians are the inhabitants of "christian heaven"?

If I enter the Christian heaven, without believing as the Christians believe, then the christian's belief is for nothing. In Islam we have always, the opposite to any condition. Crime is punished, if not forgiven. Good deed is rewarded in goodliness. But Allah loves to forgive. Hence He rewards much more than what the good deed is worth. But He punishes with just punishment.

The best of deed is truly believing in Allah.

By the way those who calls Him the "moon god" failed to read in many parts of the Quran where Allah says He creates the moon. Is the moon not a creation, easy for Allah to create?

Interestingly, Michael Vicks of Atlanta Falcons, have just been released from Prison. Yet the debate is still raging on about his sin/crime against the dogs he raised in Virginia for fighting. This man have lost so much money, personally spent years in jail, yet the "good Christian society" of America have shown no "forgivenesss!" What is this guy to do? Is there no chance for him, again?

In Islam, after your societal punishment, you are free. But the Altimate Decider of Guilt or Victory ids Allah.
Re: The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That by emotional(m): 6:13pm On May 24, 2009
@OLABOWALE.
Thanks,but I must confess, your explanations seems more human,e.g Nigeria laws states,death penalty is usually for those that commit murder according to the federal law not ISLAMIC,CHRISTIANITY OR PAGANISM.I think there is a difference between a government of a nation and of GOD ALMIGHTY. for example will you amputate your son for stealling your own money? the ways of men are not the ways of GOD, any religion that man intends to play God to judge other pple for me personally, is not a religion  that worship MERCIFUL,FORGIVING AND ALL-LOVING GOD. keep Islam aside and think for a while are the judges in SHARIA COURT WITHOUT SINS? as the Yoruba saying ¨ohun ti koda,koda. ko lo oruko meji¨ If rape crime is low in saudi because of sharia and not for the fear of ALLAH that means the pple are more fearful of sharia than the wrath of Allah but remember,how about the ones commited in secrecy,either sheiks nor imam are aware of it how are they judge, go unpunished? according to your sharia theory.

OLABOWALE QUOTES.
¨Interestingly, Michael Vicks of Atlanta Falcons, have just been released from Prison. Yet the debate is still raging on about his sin/crime against the dogs he raised in Virginia for fighting. This man have lost so much money, personally spent years in jail, yet the "good Christian society" of America have shown no "forgivenesss!" What is this guy to do? Is there no chance for him, again?

If I offend any man,and I ask for forgiveness and the person or group of pple refuse to forgive I´ll look up to GOD for forgiveness how does it sounds? cos HE IS GOD OF MERCY.these pple forgiveness doesnt really matter if really I REAPENT of my sins.

In christianity: OH LORD ARISE AND LET MY ENEMIES BE SCATERED,iS He Lord that need to arise not me so if some sects interprets it as ¨I ARISE  FOR MY  ENEMIES TO BE SCATERED¨surely they shall have their reward.YET MY QUESTIONS REMAIN UNANSWERED.

1 Like

Re: The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That by Krayola(m): 9:40pm On May 24, 2009
People use God to justify their bigotry.

God loves us all,  no one is going to be tormented. We are all his children.
Re: The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That by olabowale(m): 9:58pm On May 24, 2009
@davidylan: Allah is the Author of Sharia. Sharia is His Laws on man. Hence, the Judges in Sharia courts and those who submit to Sharia, if in faithful belief, are those who are "obedient" to Allah. The Law of the Land represents the Land in Jurispudence. Sharia represents Allah, as the means of Jurispudence, Justice and Justness.

It is interesting to observe that the longest verse of the Quran is about commandment to write down a "Contract" between parts, where the one who is at the disadvantage is the "writer of what is agreed", so that when witnessed, the one who is the "borrower" can not deny his "commitment" to pay! And Allah states clearly in this verse that it is a test from Allah to know if you will obey His commandent. And you will also see that Allah declared that there will be punishment for those who disobey!

@emotional: My explanation is supposed to be human. Am human and Sharia is for human. At least between humans. And Sharia is always part of Nigerian laws; the "kotu Alagbada" is exactly what it is. The muslims amongst themselves apply this, without yielding to Nigerian Secular Laws. Part of that is distribution of inheritance, and marriage conditions, including "Yigi; Nikah".

By the way, my son is part of my ward; my responsibility. Based on our relationship, it is not possible that I will cry out to the community that he stole from me. He is not a stranger and the one whose property is taking is the only one, in sincerity that can declare if he had been "robbed!" Allah's book makes the family bloodline/relation or ties very clear.

While my son may take a good amount of money from my briefcase and I will not consider it stealing. The same son can go to the house down the street and take as little as 5 Dollars and the owner of the house will accuse him of stealing, thieft, breaking in and forced entry of somebody's property. He could be gunned down for it and may be sent to prison for it.

And you are pretending as if in New Testament, it is all hunky dorry. is there any verse where Jesus spoke about killing somebody? Did Jesus obliterate the laws of Moses about thievery? Can you point that very verse to us?

And your God have to "arise" by your commandment before "He" acts? Allah is always ready and everyting has its appointed time. So those who are not punished yet and still are allowed to be free, even as they do not stop their evil acts or their "disbelieving" ways; stealing, sexual illegality, or worshipping god with God in trinity, or denying His existence or His Lordship as in Atheism, Agnostics, and other paganic religions, and even the people who you thought still have "covenant" the Jews and their Old covenant since you christians claim that the new covenant is with you,all of you will face the "Day of Judgement."

Emotional, Omo boy, you amused me plenty. And am not in the mood to laugh hard, right now. Finally, if you wrong your fellow man, you are required to seek amendment with him. If you don't and he has not forgiven you, then you will get punished in the day of "Certainty", since your heart is not pure enough to have a resolve with him, in all the years you spent on earth.

Issue with Allah is clear. Afterall, in addition to belief as a muslim, Allah commands that you act right with your fellow man.

Krayola is seeking 'adoption' from the Christian God! If this is the case, what is the uniqueness of Jesus as begotten son, since Mary was not mounted anyway before she got pregnant. Tell me man, what happened to your "Nigerian" dad? Empty statement, as usual claiming to be God's son, when he punishes you when you do evil, since some Christians will end up in Lake of Fire anyway. Don't you see how human you act; eat, sleep, drink, rest and deficate, etc, like me and others who say we are not "sons or daughters of God?" If Allah's slaves and the Christian God children have the same qualities; human qualities, how real is your son/daughter of God is?
Re: The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That by emotional(m): 12:04pm On May 25, 2009
MORE HUMAN: here it means sharia as a law is human and not of or made by God, or is  Allah a name of a person?(MAN-MADE LAWS) to be precise.for me sharia and its judges are same as d ¨kotu alagbada¨you mentioned.

OLABOWALE QUOTES:
Emotional, Omo boy, you amused me plenty. And am not in the mood to laugh hard, right now. Finally, if you wrong your fellow man, you are required to seek amendment with him. If you don't and he has not forgiven you, then you will get punished in the day of "Certainty", since your heart is not pure enough to have a resolve with him, in all the years you spent on earth.

READ THIS AGAIN:
If I offend any man,and I ask for forgiveness and the person or group of pple refuse to forgive  I´ll look up to GOD for forgiveness how does it sounds? cos HE IS GOD OF MERCY.these pple forgiveness doesn't  matter if really I REAPENT of my sins.

This means,after asking for forgiveness and yet they refused,I got no options than to Look up to God for total forgiveness.

YOUR QUOTES:And your God have to "arise" by your commandment before "He" acts? Allah is always ready.

You see, this is exactly my point,why not say u are always ready and not Allah cos l can only see you pple rising and  judging pple and not ALLAH or he potrayed himself tru you as d judge? pls dont tell me that cos I´ll say you are Allah and he his not God nor gods.

YOUR QUOTES:

Issue with Allah is clear. Afterall, in addition to belief as a muslim, Allah commands that you act right with your fellow man.

Then if your fellow isnt right with u he should be killed, maimed by asking Allah for intervention?

I tell you brother,RELIGION OR NOT if any body commands you to throw a stone at others for his own reasons or beliefs and you did without asking yourself why and d right you have to carry out such action,is INSANITY.

MY QUESTION STILL UNANSWERED.
Re: The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That by todak(m): 2:46am On May 26, 2009
There are some things i want to chip in here
1. There can't be two truths?, surely one but be false
2. You can't fight for God, except if he is not God,
3. A God who ask to kill can not be a God that Loves
4. Any man of good calibre of such post of prophethood will and should not abuse the office or take advantage of the
trust of the people
5. A prophet of honour will live an examplary life worthy of emulation
6. A Prophet should at all cost avoid sin.
7. The truth speak for itself, it need no defender or proclaimer
Re: The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:34am On May 26, 2009
The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That

MOHAMMED VS CHRIST

[list]
[li]“ Mohammed was the prophet of war; Christ is the Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9:6-7). [/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Mohammed's disciples killed for the faith; Christ's disciples were killed for their faith (Acts 12:2; 2 Tim. 4:7).[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Mohammed promoted persecution against the "infidels"; Christ forgave and converted the chief persecutor (1 Tim. 1:13-15).[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Mohammed was the taker of life; Christ is the giver of life (John 10:27-28).[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Mohammed and his fellow warriors murdered thousands; Christ murdered none but saved many (John 12:48).[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Mohammed’s method was COMPULSION; Christ’s aim was CONVERSION (Acts 3:19). [/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Mohammed practiced FORCE; Christ preached FAITH (John 6:29, 35).[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Mohammed was a WARRIOR; Christ is a DELIVERER (Col. 1:13; 1 Thess. 1:10).[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Mohammed said to the masses, "Convert or die!"; Christ said, "Believe and live!" (John 6:47; 11:25-26).[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Mohammed was swift to shed blood (Rom. 3:15-17); Christ shed His own blood for the salvation of many (Eph. 1:7). [/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Mohammed preached "Death to the infidels!"; Christ prayed "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do" (Luke 23:34).[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Mohammed declared a holy war (Jihad) against infidels; Christ achieved a holy victory on Calvary's cross (Col. 2:14-15) and His followers share in that victory (John 16:33).[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Mohammed constrained people by conquest; Christ constrained people by love (2 Cor. 5:14).[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Modern terrorists derive their inspiration from Mohammed and carry out their despicable atrocities in the name of his god; Christians derive their inspiration from the One who said, "Blessed are the peacemakers" (Matthew 5:9).[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Modern day disciples of Mohammed respond to the terrorist attacks by cheering in the streets; modern day disciples of Christ are deeply grieved at past atrocities carried out by those who were "Christians" in name only (the Crusades, the Spanish Inquisition, etc.).[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Many Muslims are peaceful and peace-loving because they do not strictly follow the teachings of their founder; many Christians are peaceful and peace-loving because they do strictly follow the teachings of their Founder (Rom. 12:17-21).[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Mohammed called upon his servants to fight; Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world; if My kingdom were of this world, then would My servants fight . . . but now is My kingdom not from here" (John 18:36)[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Mohammed ordered death to the Jews (see A.Guillaume, The Life of Muhammad, Oxford University Press [1975], p. 369); Christ ordered that the Gospel be preached "to the Jew first" (Rom. 1:16). [/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]The Qur'an says, "Fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them" (Qu'ran 9.5); Christ said, "Preach the Gospel to every creature" (Mark 16:15). [/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Mohammed's mission was to conquer the world for Allah; Christ's mission was to conquer sin's penalty and power by substitutionary atonement (2 Cor. 5:21; 1 Pet. 3:18).[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Mohammed claimed that there was but one God, Allah; Christ claimed that He was God (John 10:30-31; John 8:58-59; John 5:18; John 14:9). [/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Mohammed's Tomb: OCCUPIED! Christ's tomb: EMPTY! ” [/li]
[/list]
Re: The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That by olabowale(m): 4:04am On May 26, 2009
@Todak: I wonder if you consider Moses and the many wars he led, before you tried by your above statements, to define who is a "true Prophet?"

The killings, of people who were Egyptians and non-Egyptians and even from Children of Israel, by your poor definition would disqualify him of any "Prophethood!" Yet, your Bible recorded that he spoke to God directly without anybody relating their voices/words to each other. This will proof you wrong, since God spoke to him throughout, from the burning bush up to his death. It was God, according to your claim who personally buried him in the soil. You spoke as if you were there or that the Bible gave plausible opinion or explanation of the event, yet you contracdicted yourself with your writing above that raised doubts about his Prophetic office! Did you forget that he was given a book know as the Old Testament, whch Jesus your lord (a statement of your own but not that of Jesus) did not come to abolish but Fulflled/used it to conduct his own life.

Did you for get about father Abraham and his war? At least one while returning from it, Melchezedek king of Salem prayed for him? What about King David who you attach your god Jesus as his son? Or what about Solomon the wise who God gave all kinds of special preveleges, that Jesus did not have?

Or did Jesus understood the languages of animals and able to dialogue with them? Or did he have authority over the genies or the winds, and able to control them, while Solomon did? Even under Solomon, the nations of the children of Israel remain a single entity. Not too many Children of Israel believed in Jesus or his authority, hence their nations remained divided to Judea and Israel. They did not believe him even to be a prophet, the very reason they did not follow him, then, and now, they have not changed their collective tune about him.

God did not say that He will condemn Solomon to the fire because of the 700 wives and 300 concubines. I asked you to give a single name of Allah's messenger (AS) concubine or sexual slave, you gave the Jewish girl from the nobility of Khaibar. You forgot that she wore a nikab when she came out, the very sign that she was a wife and already married to the prophet!

I wonder if you know that Allah is Sufficient on the affairs of Muhammad. It is Allah alone that is the Witness, the same sufficient Witness for the marriage of Adam and Eve!

By the way it is Muhammad's life that I emulate. This is why I am a father, a husband, a son, a brother, a nephew, an uncle, a cousin, a friend and a good neighbor among other identifications.

And please tell me the sin of Muhammad. Just one. I wonder if killing an innocent tree will not qualify as a sin, or the unforgiving spirit towards a thief who spoke out of ignorance, or frustration because he was about to be crucified? I will wait until you speak about "Satan" before I touch up on the 3 Satantic temptaions. I wonder if Yahweh/Jehovah did not kill through the hands of Biblical Prophets, ever? Maybe the Jewish God is no God then? Yet, the Christians go back to find their 3 in 1 from the Jewish prophetic eras!

@OLaadegbu: Arent you tired of the old/archaic and useless arguments from those wretched websites?

Please read Quran Chapter 39 (AzZumar) and then go to Quran 43; 81/88, you can also read 43; 57 to 67. This portion talks about Jesus as a Prophet and not son of God, because Allah is above all that you attach to Him.
Re: The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:44pm On May 26, 2009
olabowale:

@OLaadegbu: Arent you tired of the old/archaic and useless arguments from those wretched websites?

Please read Quran Chapter 39 (AzZumar) and then go to Quran 43; 81/88, you can also read 43; 57 to 67. This portion talks about Jesus as a Prophet and not son of God, because Allah is above all that you attach to Him.

@olabowale,

Surah 4:157,158 has Jesus definitely not dying but being called to Allah, which I believe was plagiarised from one of the false gospel writings called the gnostic gospels. While in Surah 19:33 you have the statement that Jesus died and was raised from the dead. shocked   

Can you tell me what version you believe in and what verse got abrogated and why?  The Bible certainly recorded that He was crucified, died, buried and rose from the dead.  So if you believe the version of the Qur'an what exactly do you make of the two contradicting verses within the same book, which verse was first "revealed", before you decided to abrogate the other?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That by todak(m): 3:20am On May 27, 2009
@Olaaegbu

Thanks for that, more grease to your elbow.

@Olabowale
@Todak: I wonder if you consider Moses and the many wars he led, before you tried by your above statements, to define who is a "true Prophet?"

Are we talking about Moses here, what the hell is wrong with you slaves, heh, we are talking of Jesus, you are talking of Moses, how many times do i need to tell you people, when you have any topic you want to refute, OPEN A THREAD, I PERSONALLY WILL ATTEND TO IT. CHIKENA.

The killings, of people who were Egyptians and non-Egyptians and even from Children of Israel, by your poor definition would disqualify him of any "Prophethood!"

And do you know he was yet to be called by God when that happened and was duly punished by being barnished from Egypt though he ran but could not bother to go back? so he was on his own and was yet to be a prophet. So what is that point you are holding to that does not corelate with what is at hand.

Yet, your Bible recorded that he spoke to God directly without anybody relating their voices/words to each other. This will proof you wrong, since God spoke to him throughout, from the burning bush up to his death.

I like where you took it from now my question is this? Did God talk to him, before the burning bush incident? if No, you have no point, keep the shit thinking to your self and fellow slaves

It was God, according to your claim who personally buried him in the soil. You spoke as if you were there or that the Bible gave plausible opinion or explanation of the event,

Sure, the bible did, and i will explain thus

1.Moses died in the land of Moab before the children of Israel crossed the Jordan River to go in to possess the land.

Deuteronomy 34:5 - So Moses the servant of the LORD died there in the land of Moab, according to the word of
the LORD.

2. Moses was buried by the Lord and the place of his burial was kept secret from all men. As you can see, the Bible is very clear that Moses was buried.

Deuteronomy 34:6 - And he buried him in a valley in the land of Moab, over against Bethpeor: but no man knoweth of his sepulchre unto this day.

So you see i don't give lies as you do or try to divert question as you and babs do

yet you contracdicted yourself with your writing above that raised doubts about his Prophetic office!

Doubt about whose prophetic office? Moses was a man of God, that does not mean he does not have his short comings before GOd began to use him, aeven after he became a man of God, there was only one sin recorded against him, he disregarded God in the assembly of the Israelites and was punished not to reach the promise land. Where is the contradiction?

Did you forget that he was given a book know as the Old Testament, which Jesus your lord (a statement of your own but not that of Jesus) did not come to abolish but Fulflled/used it to conduct his own life.

Then show me the statement of Jesus the true one, is it not injil or what do you people call it, if you fail to, well, you will have no option that to accept that false words.

Did you for get about father Abraham and his war? At least one while returning from it, Melchezedek king of Salem prayed for him? What about King David who you attach your god Jesus as his son? Or what about Solomon the wise who God gave all kinds of special preveleges, that Jesus did not have?

Good comparation but an unwise one, now help me to calculate how many wars each of them fought and also the intent of the war and the reason of the wars, amd moreover muhammad fought all those wars of his own intuition , or did he hear allah speak to him? was it not an angel that was speakng the quran and he memorised and dictated it to his subordinates, chech out, all the wars that was fought without God's approval was at their disadvantages, . Also you have also prove your stupidity to answer questions, moses and the rest were followers of the Law and the old testament, so what has the ways of Muhammad compared to them, or was muhammad born during the Law, for where, what is the relationship between an israel and Ishmaelites, absolutely nothing except for fatherhood but not by God's promise to Abraham

Or did Jesus understood the languages of animals and able to dialogue with them? Or did he have authority over the genies or the winds, and able to control them, while Solomon did?

Look at you, one who by him all things including you were created, would not understands animals, you are quite funny, he understands the mminds of men, (higher animals), is iot the smaller ones that will give him problems, absolutely no, he only had no cause to but that does not mean he couldn't, he is all powerfu;, a mighty GOD
Well, do you know it is only during the era of islam that the word jinnies begin to spread, and there are not good spirits, also it is only the quran that have the record of jinnes and the cooked-up story of solomon controlling jinnes, why did other prophets not control jinnes too?

Even under Solomon, the nations of the children of Israel remain a single entity. Not too many Children of Israel believed in Jesus or his authority, hence their nations remained divided to Judea and Israel. They did not believe him even to be a prophet, the very reason they did not follow him, then, and now, they have not changed their collective tune about him.

Yes and that is because of their mentality, they were expecting someone who would liberate them from the powers ruling the world then (Romans), but Jesus came for something more important, their salvation, and nothing more, it was generalized that they did not believe because their heads and leaders did not and what do you expect, you would agree when he preaches, multitudes comes to listen to him, so the masses did but their leaders did not and the that report would not change. and thats was what gave Paul the confidence to persecute the christians before he was saved.

God did not say that He will condemn Solomon to the fire because of the 700 wives and 300 concubines.

What gave you that impression that he is condermed or not, it is only God that can tell, except if it is in the quran that he was condermed to hell. God is not a follower of works or eye-services, God specifically warned the Israelites not to inter marry with other pagan nations, but he did not hearken and when he grew old, his heart was turn away from God, so you want God to turned his back on him. but the bible did not record that he was condermed to hell, you have only said your opinion.

I asked you to give a single name of Allah's messenger (AS) concubine or sexual slave, you gave the Jewish girl from the nobility of Khaibar. You forgot that she wore a nikab when she came out, the very sign that she was a wife and already married to the prophet!

And is she the only one i mentioned, meet me at the post, you should have thread manners, you lack them,

I wonder if you know that Allah is Sufficient on the affairs of Muhammad. It is Allah alone that is the Witness, the same sufficient Witness for the marriage of Adam and Eve!

Yes ofcourse, allah is sufficient on the affairs of muhammad ans slaves alike, but not for Adam and eve,ok cos he was not their creator. the word allah was not found in christianity or even judaism which are the foundations of islam. it was only know as a pagan god whom abullahi served.

By the way it is Muhammad's life that I emulate. This is why I am a father, a husband, a son, a brother, a nephew, an uncle, a cousin, a friend and a good neighbor among other identifications.

You have not completed it, a serial killer in holy wars, an adulterer in the name polygamy, pedophile, a law breaker,a sinner, and many other acts of muhammad, right?

And please tell me the sin of Muhammad.

I believe you saw my post (jesus vs muhammad , ) , check right there and you will see his numerous sins with quranic references. even pleading to allah to forgive him. a prolific sinner he was.

Just one. I wonder if killing an innocent tree will not qualify as a sin, or the unforgiving spirit towards a thief who spoke out of ignorance, or frustration because he was about to be crucified?

wonderful!!!!!!!!!, well good, but i will not answer you here but i will open athread now concerning it, and i will name it, (The spiritual meaning of the cursed fig tree) check it out in the religious section. it is a christian thread,ok.
Now concerning the thief on the left hand of Jesus? Jesus was not angry at him, you were only looking at the grammatical structure or trying to view it that way coc of your perversed thinking, He was even the one that spoke harshly to Jesus, Jesus did not reply him, it was the other thief, that did, then Jesus later spoke and he refered ton the thief on the right hand, that he will be with him in paradise. no from that, we can see clearly that that thief on the left, justified his sins, whicle the other thief was remosed, ina law court, leniency is permissible and possible when the offender or convict admitt to his offences, so what was the sin that Jesus committed there, did Jesus replied him ? this are the biblical references:

Luke 23:39-43
39And one of the malefactors which were hanged railed on him, saying, If thou be Christ, save thyself and us.

40[b]But the other answering rebuked him[/b], saying, Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation?

41And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man hath done nothing amiss.

42And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.

43And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise.

do not bring baseless acusation here again. ok

I will wait until you speak about "Satan" before I touch up on the 3 Satantic temptaions. I wonder if Yahweh/Jehovah did not kill through the hands of Biblical Prophets, ever? Maybe the Jewish God is no God then? Yet, the Christians go back to find their 3 in 1 from the Jewish prophetic eras!

Bring them up in new thead and let me tackle it for you, now hiding your false accusations under other threads,ok.

And that is from the quran, and the same quran told us of the sins, waekness and evils of muhammad, and i will still ask again, who is a better prophet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That by emotional(m): 5:38pm On May 27, 2009
@ABUZOLA /OLABOWALE

WHAT IS THE FAITH OF THE AMPUTEES ON JUDGEMENT DAY? THEIR CASE RE-TRIED OR THEY ALREADY GOT STRAIGHT TICKET TO PARADISE BY AMPUTATING THEM? QUESTION STILL UNANSWERED.
Re: The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That by Abuzola(m): 6:14pm On May 27, 2009
@Emotion go check matthew 5:29-30 for the answer
Re: The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That by Abuzola(m): 6:20pm On May 27, 2009
One thing the worshippers of d cross fail to realize is EVERY PROPHET HAD DONE JIHAD, Even jesus ? absolutely
Re: The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That by Abuzola(m): 6:24pm On May 27, 2009
Matthew 10:34 Think not i came to send peace on earth, i came not to send peace but sword
Re: The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That by Abuzola(m): 6:41pm On May 27, 2009
Luke 19:27 But those enemies,who would not that i should reign over them, bring them hither, and slay them before me
Re: The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That by olabowale(m): 6:52pm On May 27, 2009
@Emotional: The amputee, if he/she does not return to the evil act that cost the amputation, know that InshaAllah, that sin will not lead him/her to Hellfire. It will be other sins that may lead her/him to it.

However, if such a person, after amputaion abandones evil actions and never returns to it, but turn to true belief and do good deeds, hoping for the Mercy of Allah, then know that that Amputee will have the full rewards in Paradise, InshaAllah. Allah says that He is Merciful and oft-forgiving. He blots out sins and show mercies and forgivenesses, agan and again.

Infact, such a person, by Allah from His Mercy will have a new limb, when recreated/ressurrected for Judgement.

@Todak: You seem to be a person who have eyes but cant see, with ears without hearing, heart that is dead. Sorry my man. You tend not to understand. When you talked about Muhammad and killing in wars, I needed to remind you that in the Bible, Moses who pillaged (read your Old testament), was still speaking with God/Yahweh/Jehovah/Eloi without anybody to be the go between. Yet, Moses led the Children of Israel for almost 40 years. He was the most successful and most recognizable prophet from their society. Ask the Children of Isael who now call themselves "Jews". They will tell you since they do not recognize Jesus even as a prophet, except maybe as a "Rabbi!" Ask a Jew, I said. Or ask many of them. They will tell you.

This is the reason that the "Jews" (I disike to call them that, except when in mockery. And I dont do that at all since my lawyers and some associates are for the most part Bani Israel; sorry Larry, Freddy baby, etc) never come to the religion that you formed using Jesus name. Today, a Jew who is a Christian is in the dog house in Israel. The same Israeli people who you claim that they are the covenant people. I wonder if their covenant is still valid/current and if it is, what then happens to yours, the Christians? If not valid/acceptable anymore, what in the world will make you say that they are still "covenant" people, if truly has any current covenant?

You must be using the same misdirected thinking, as above on the validity of Covenant; Jewish or that of another with the christian. You cant have two covenants going on as valid at the same time. If you do, then what is therefore special or the need for the one that is more recent, the or both, or the one that was earlier? I think you are using the same thinking methodology, above to still call a woman a virgin, after you said (Check the Bible) that she had 2 sons in addition to the miraculous birth which we both agreed upon. I wonder if after sexual encounter with Joseph, the man she had the children wth, can she be called virgin anymore? If yes, then the word lost its luster.

By the way I used "another" hoping that the matter of "another Comforter" may now register in their psyche. Consider that you can have "another" except there was something else of the same nature, regardless of one existing before the other, or at the same time. I am still wondering who the first Comforter was that prompted Jesus to say "another Comforter?"

I am going to assume that if your answer is yes, then a woman with 2 children with her husband as a result of actual sexual intercourse(s) will still be a virgin! You see how wrong you are?
Re: The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That by Abuzola(m): 6:58pm On May 27, 2009
Luke 22:36 ',,,,. And let him who has no sword sell his garment/mantle and buy one
Re: The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That by todak(m): 11:35pm On May 27, 2009
@Olabowale
@Todak: You seem to be a person who have eyes but cant see, with ears without hearing, heart that is dead. Sorry my man. You tend not to understand.

Ewoooooooooooooooo, he is now calling me names , tell me have you seen me that you are telling me who i am, or maybe to NLers, that todak is a blind, deaf and dead hearted fellow, hmmmmm oro dun won bo, oro si ti n jabo lenu won. Continue, it would not stop me from saying the Truth, which you know, JESUS IS LORD,GOD, THE FIRST AMONG THE DEAD, THE PRINCE OF PEACE, THE SON OF GOD, HE IS MY SUFFCIENCY, MY ALL IN ALL. hitt your head no a nail for that, hmmmmmmm grin

When you talked about Muhammad and killing in wars, I needed to remind you that in the Bible, Moses who pillaged (read your Old testament), was still speaking with God/Yahweh/Jehovah/Eloi without anybody to be the go between. Yet, Moses led the Children of Israel for almost 40 years. He was the most successful and most recognizable prophet from their society.

You are the one that seems to have eyes that does not see, now, was muhammad born during the time of Moses? or to put it more clearer was he born under the law?, if you answer, i will reply you since you have been foolish enough not to open a post concerning your worries of moses and others who fought wars in the OT.

Ask the Children of Isael who now call themselves "Jews". They will tell you since they do not recognize Jesus even as a prophet, except maybe as a "Rabbi!" Ask a Jew, I said. Or ask many of them. They will tell you.

And do you care to know why, open a new thread.

This is the reason that the "Jews" (I disike to call them that, except when in mockery. And I dont do that at all since my lawyers and some associates are for the most part Bani Israel; sorry Larry, Freddy baby, etc) never come to the religion that you formed using Jesus name.

, Jesus camefor the salvation of All, but Israel his own people rejected him, why cos they knew his bacjground, the son of a carpenter, they despise, and that's why he said"a prophet has no honour in his hometown" the gentiles accepted him, Samaria of all people accepted the God. Everyone is free to choice whom to follow, that is not a point,

Today, a Jew who is a Christian is in the dog house in Israel. The same Israeli people who you claim that they are the covenant people. I wonder if their covenant is still valid/current and if it is, what then happens to yours, the Christians? If not valid/acceptable anymore, what in the world will make you say that they are still "covenant" people, if truly has any current covenant?

You can ask Arafat, Khomeini and the rest that, if they wer for once COMPLETELY defeated. if there is still a nation called Israel today?

You must be using the same misdirected thinking, as above on the validity of Covenant; Jewish or that of another with the christian. You cant have two covenants going on as valid at the same time. If you do, then what is therefore special or the need for the one that is more recent, the or both, or the one that was earlier? I think you are using the same thinking methodology, above to still call a woman a virgin, after you said (Check the Bible) that she had 2 sons in addition to the miraculous birth which we both agreed upon. I wonder if after sexual encounter with Joseph, the man she had the children wth, can she be called virgin anymore? If yes, then the word lost its luster.

Well, the convenant works for them and for us to christians, cos we are the spiritual Israelites, i will expain better if you open a tread on it.

By the way I used "another" hoping that the matter of "another Comforter" may now register in their psyche. Consider that you can have "another" except there was something else of the same nature, regardless of one existing before the other, or at the same time. I am still wondering who the first Comforter was that prompted Jesus to say "another Comforter?"

You have a grammartical infection of misinterpretion psyching your brain, what is he, a sorrower?

I am going to assume that if your answer is yes, then a woman with 2 children with her husband as a result of actual sexual intercourse(s) will still be a virgin! You see how wrong you are?

If you are still refering to mary, open a new post

And for your information. you seem to be unabble to debunk me, and so want to divert het of the tread, i will answer you no more except for what is originally discussed, cos islam has nothing good to offer, only slavery
@Abuzola
One thing the worshippers of d cross fail to realize is EVERY PROPHET HAD DONE JIHAD, Even jesus ? absolutely

Explain better, where and how did he did jihad?
Re: The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That by Abuzola(m): 5:16am On May 28, 2009
Bwa hahahaha, tell me u are blind
Re: The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That by CNOETIC: 6:19pm On May 28, 2009
surah 19:33

where is olabs, blabs787 uplawal et all to explain this.
Re: The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That by olabowale(m): 10:35pm On May 28, 2009
@C-NOETIC: Please tell us how you can say that death by crucifixion is peaceful? Or being raised up from such a painful death with pains still lingering all over the body, according to your Bible is peaceful?

Verse 33 of Surah Mariam, has shown us by that the birth of Jesus son of Mary was peaceful, without difficulty on him. Afterall, his young mother delivered him, without any adult helping her. Just ask any mother how their children faired at births? Mary even benefitted from the "peace" of the birth of Mary, since she was consoled and received the comfort of producing ripe dates for her, in a "miracle" only recorded in the Quran, as a dead and stumpy remain of palm date tree was brought to life to serve this purpose. Your Bible have no real and verifiable story about his birth, except the 3 wise men visit calling him king.

Let me explain something to you about Semetic culture; No man who is a believer and wise will enter the place of a woman that is not permissable for them to see in private. This is the very reason when the Angel appeared to her to announce the future birth of Prophet Jesus, she was startled, scared of any possible arm and then seeked the protection of her Creator, if the person was evil. And when Jesus was asked later in life if he was the King, he was recorded to have denied or said nothing to affirm it. I am very clear that if he was called a king as a baby, when he was growing up, he would have been told, hence there was no reason to deny such title when it was crucial to his case. I summit that it was just a "feel good story" from your Bible. It begs all traditions, since even now my mother still talk about my bloodlines; her's and my father's. And I never let my children where they came from, regardless of their many visits to Nigeria. They somehow know their heritage. It is not possible for a royal blood to behave like a slave, if he was always called a King/prince/noble blood from youth.

By the way the Mary also was provided with water to wash and bath her baby, upon birth. Now when Jesus returns and lives as a member of Muhammad's community, then he will at the end dies. His death will be peaceful, by Allah's will. When all mankind is being raised up, Jesus's ressurrection will be peaceful, without the usual pain and difficulty in both cases of death and being alive, again.
Re: The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That by CNOETIC: 10:52pm On May 28, 2009
olabowale:

@C-NOETIC: Please tell us how you can say that death by crucifixion is peaceful? Or being raised up from such a painful death with pains still lingering all over the body, according to your Bible is peaceful?

Verse 33 of Surah Mariam, has shown us by that the birth of Jesus son of Mary was peaceful, without difficulty on him. Afterall, his young mother delivered him, without any adult helping her. Just ask any mother how their children faired at births? Mary even benefitted from the "peace" of the birth of Mary, since she was consoled and received the comfort of producing ripe dates for her, in a "miracle" only recorded in the Quran, as a dead and stumpy remain of palm date tree was brought to life to serve this purpose. Your Bible have no real and verifiable story about his birth, except the 3 wise men visit calling him king.

Let me explain something to you about Semetic culture; No man who is a believer and wise will enter the place of a woman that is not permissable for them to see in private. This is the very reason when the Angel appeared to her to announce the future birth of Prophet Jesus, she was startled, scared of any possible arm and then seeked the protection of her Creator, if the person was evil. And when Jesus was asked later in life if he was the King, he was recorded to have denied or said nothing to affirm it. I am very clear that if he was called a king as a baby, when he was growing up, he would have been told, hence there was no reason to deny such title when it was crucial to his case. I summit that it was just a "feel good story" from your Bible. It begs all traditions, since even now my mother still talk about my bloodlines; her's and my father's. And I never let my children where they came from, regardless of their many visits to Nigeria. They somehow know their heritage. It is not possible for a royal blood to behave like a slave, if he was always called a King/prince/noble blood from youth.

By the way the Mary also was provided with water to wash and bath her baby, upon birth. Now when Jesus returns and lives as a member of Muhammad's community, then he will at the end dies. His death will be peaceful, by Allah's will. When all mankind is being raised up, Jesus's ressurrection will be peaceful, without the usual pain and difficulty in both cases of death and being alive, again.
surah 19:33 state that He will die and ressurect. How do u reconcile this prophecy to the islamic notion/belief that Jesus never died and was never ressurected?
Re: The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That by olabowale(m): 11:24pm On May 28, 2009
Noetic, Sorry, C-NOETIC, I hope you can read. Allah says in Surah Nisaa that Jesus did not die and was not crucified. And then the verse 33 of Mariam which seem to go have gone over yur head says "peace upon me, the day I was born, (done already), peace upon me the day I will die (not happened since he was a babe talking about his future death, while defending his mother and telling the rabbis that he was a prophet to them; the children of israel), and peace upon me the day I will be raised up again (an even that shall take place after his "peaceul death"wink.

Why would he be raised up again, except to be Judged on that day of Judgement, like every Messenger and or prophet and humans and jinns? Has Jesus been judged, along with his nations, those who truly followed him, obeying his prophetic commandments, in worshipof Allah and doing good deeds for the sake of Allah? The Awariyun (read Surah Maidah), his helpers are still dead and clearly those followers are not raised up for Judgement, yet!

Open your eyes and heart for understanding and get some knowledge, man. I wonder if you even know that your religious concept is stating that some of you Christians will not die. Paul died already and those people who have greater belief in Jesus since they were with him from the beginning, also have died. According to you even Jesus died a gruesome death that his very soul is even accursed so that yours can be saved. Yet, some of you will end up in the Lake of Fire and burn there, since it is recorded in the bible that not all of you Christians will enter "heaven!." Dont you see how unfair your Christian lord is if his companions all died and he himself died and you, a long after the fact generations will have to escape death? The same warp thinking is what is leading you to not know that peaceful death can never occur on the cross by crucifixion!
Re: The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That by CNOETIC: 11:40pm On May 28, 2009
olabowale:

Noetic, Sorry, C-NOETIC, I hope you can read. Allah says in Surah Nisaa that Jesus did not die and was not crucified. And then the verse 33 of Mariam which seem to go have gone over yur head says "peace upon me, the day I was born, (done already), peace upon me the day I will die (not happened since he was a babe talking about his future death, while defending his mother and telling the rabbis that he was a prophet to them; the children of israel), and peace upon me the day I will be raised up again (an even that shall take place after his "peaceul death"wink.
why does He need to be raised again, since islam claims He never died.

He said "Peace be unto me the day I will be raised up again" The key words there are raised and again.
when did He die to be raised again?
Re: The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That by olabowale(m): 12:05am On May 29, 2009
@C-NOETIC: Let me help you to understand; Islam says Jesus son of Mary has not died. Are you familiar with fainting, since Islam says that it was made to look as if Jesus son of Mary died? Think hard, my man. There is actuality and there is what may look like it. What looks like it is not necessarily it.

Allah the Creator and Master and Sender of Jesus said Jesus son of Mary did not die. Do you know better than the One Jesus prayed to, petitioned for protection? Your Bible says that the Lord sent help to Jesus to strenghten him. Are you getting it, if only a little?

Since there was no death yet, there is no raising up, yet. If when everyone is unconscious is death to you, then everyone whois in deep sleep dies and raised up according to you. Some peoplecould actually be deep in their sleep that you may think that they are dead, What about those who claimed that they died and returned to life? Did they really die? If your answer is so, then they have shared a specific quality with your Jesus, according to your Bible. I wonder if that makes them, prophets like Jesus son of Mary.
Re: The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That by CNOETIC: 12:25am On May 29, 2009
olabowale:

@C-NOETIC: Let me help you to understand; Islam says Jesus son of Mary has not died. Are you familiar with fainting, since Islam says that it was made to look as if Jesus son of Mary died? Think hard, my man. There is actuality and there is what may look like it. What looks like it is not necessarily it.

So how can a man who has NOT died be raised? or was the koran LYING?
uhmn. . . .I am hearing ur "feinting" analogy for the first time. where did the koran state that Jesus fainted?

Allah the Creator and Master and Sender of Jesus said Jesus son of Mary did not die. Do you know better than the One Jesus prayed to, petitioned for protection?  Your Bible says that the Lord sent help to Jesus to strenghten him. Are you getting it, if only a little?
No, I dont. But ur koran said "blessed is the day I will be raised". Where is He being raised from since He never died?

And why did u have to resort to the bible, isnt it "corrupt"?

Since there was no death yet, there is no raising up, yet. If when everyone is unconscious is death to you, then everyone whois in deep sleep dies and raised up according to you. Some peoplecould actually be deep in their sleep that you may think that they are dead, What about those who claimed that they died and returned to life? Did they really die? If your answer is so, then they have shared a specific quality with your Jesus, according to your Bible. I wonder if that makes them, prophets like Jesus son of Mary.
Islam claims Jesus did NOT die. . . . .but will be raised.

So I am asking . . .  .where will He be raised from?
Re: The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That by olabowale(m): 3:01am On May 29, 2009
Where do you live, man? English seems to be so foreign to you. If a man has not died, raising up which must come after it, can not take place. But the same man who has not died can sleep so deeply that he may appeared to an untrained eyes, as dead or at least unconscious.

The yorubas used to say that sleep is the little death. Just imagine that.

1 Like

Re: The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That by noetic2: 3:15am On May 29, 2009
@ Olabs

Where do you live, man? English seems to be so foreign to you. If a man has not died, raising up which must come after it, can not take place. But the same man who has not died can sleep so deeply that he may appeared to an untrained eyes, as dead or at least unconscious.

olabs, WHERE IS HE SLEEPING? where is that in ur koran?
Re: The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That by Abuzola(m): 8:04am On May 29, 2009
Hahahaha, u need a dictionary o, d dead will be raised on d day of judgement, or how do u xpect to be putten
Re: The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That by Nobody: 9:09am On May 29, 2009
Abuzola, I tire oh.
Qur'an 19:33; "Peace be upon me the day I was born, and THE DAY I DIE, and the day I shall be raised alive".(Judgement day).
For crying out loud.
Re: The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That by noetic2: 10:24am On May 29, 2009
thou pathetic whiners . . . . . when did He die? show evidences from ur koran.

how can a person who never died RISE from the dead?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? / The Merits Of Islam / Khushu In Salah - 3 Days Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 182
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.