Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,957 members, 7,863,400 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:09 PM

Islam; The Religion Of Pieces!!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam; The Religion Of Pieces!!!! (1271 Views)

Church That Uses Calabash With Red Pieces To Collect Offering In Nigeria (Video) / Islam: Religion Of Pieces Peace. Islam Is Satanic Plot! / Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam; The Religion Of Pieces!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 3:20am On Nov 17, 2015
IT IS A SERIOUS MATTER!
Evolution of the Quran.......
The Original Quran was a book which Allah handed to Angel Jubril, who handed it down to Prophet Muhammad (may the peace and mercy of Allah go to him now!). Please note that the original Quran was a mental book, meant to be recited, memorized and recited. That's why it was called "Qur' an" which means "to recite from memory". Angel Jubril did not give Muhammad any hand written book but a book that was transmitted direct to memory through recitation.
The original intention of Allah was for the book to be transmitted to the memories of all Muslims through recitation and memorization and recitation and memorization, on and on like that until all Muslims had memorized the complete Quran. It was a mental book and was supposed to remain as a mental book. Neither Allah nor Muhammad ever commanded that the Quran be written with hand and no one ever dared to dO such thing during the life time of prophet Muhammad. In fact Allah had given a clear warning and placed a curse on whoever would write out the book with the hand of men.
<<<Then woe to those who write the Book with their own hands and then say, "This is from Allah," >>> (Quran 2:79).
However, some years after the prophet died, some people who counted themselves wiser that Allah and his prophet, decided to ignore this warning and used their hands to download the Quran from memory into a hand written book. The first man who ordered the writing of the Quran was Abubakar. Several years after Abubakar died, Othman ordered a re-writing of the Quran and he (Othman) burnt all copies of the Quran that emanated from the earlier works of Abubakar. Today we have the Quran according to Othman which is a far cry from the original Quran that was given to the Prophet by the angel Jubril.
Now take the following questions to the Imam nearest to you and come back with his answer. Please don't attempt to answer the questions by yourself. Ask your Imam and let him give you the answer out of his wealth of wisdom. Then reproduce the answer here, so that we can learn from your Imam.
1. Did Allah or Muhammad command that the Quran be written with hands after the death of the prophet?
2. Is the Quran of today exactly the same as the one given to the prophet by the angel?
3. If question "2" answers "No", I remain silent but if the answer is "Yes", where is the evidence to prove that today's Quran is the same at the one given to the prophet.
IT IS A SERIOUS MATTER! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Islam; The Religion Of Pieces!!!! by madridguy(m): 4:25am On Nov 17, 2015
May Allah forgive you.
Re: Islam; The Religion Of Pieces!!!! by agbedemo: 4:48am On Nov 17, 2015
Nice one!
Re: Islam; The Religion Of Pieces!!!! by Medicis(m): 4:51am On Nov 17, 2015
More question... Why would God speak to Moses and other jewish prophets personally, yet send an angel (Jibril) to tell mohammed his most important message(quran)?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam; The Religion Of Pieces!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 5:56am On Nov 17, 2015
madridguy:
May Allah forgive you.

ALLAH (SATAN) lacks the capacity to forgive me............I serve THE ALMIGHTY GOD (YHWH)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam; The Religion Of Pieces!!!! by Annunaki(m): 6:24am On Nov 17, 2015
agbedemo:
DISCLAIMER!!!
I Adisa Yusuf Akande, thereby state that, I do not have anything to do with the ISIS and i do not support any terrorist group. I believe ISIS are not muslims and the scholars of Islam have been warning against ISIS since their emergence. May Allah save me and you from supporting the people that kill human beings unjustly. And i apologise to all muslims that i have offended in one way or the other. May Allah accept us all as pious slaves

You might not have anything to do with isis but isis has everything to do with islam cause they are the true followers of mohammed. There is nothing isis is doing today that is not instructed in the quoran or that mohamed did not do ten times worse. So just know that if you are denying isis, you are denying mohamed and true islam. You can as well take the next step and renounce islam since you are so ashamed of the true followers of mohamed.

2 Likes

Re: Islam; The Religion Of Pieces!!!! by Ajibam: 8:01am On Nov 17, 2015
Medicis:
More question... Why would God speak to Moses and other jewish prophets personally, yet send an angel (Jibril) to tell mohammed his most important message(quran)?
It wasn't an angel of God.
2corinthians11:14
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam; The Religion Of Pieces!!!! by tartar9(m): 8:17am On Nov 17, 2015
Medicis:
which time did God ever speak to any biblical prophet personally?
Re: Islam; The Religion Of Pieces!!!! by Ajibam: 8:49am On Nov 17, 2015
tartar9:
which time did God ever speak to any biblical prophet personally?
God spoke to Abraham personally, he might come in different forms cause no one can see him face to face, he came to job in form of wind, he came to Moses in form of a burning bush, he even spoke to the Israelites through the clouds.
Re: Islam; The Religion Of Pieces!!!! by tartar9(m): 9:00am On Nov 17, 2015
Ajibam:

God spoke to Abraham personally, he might come in different forms cause no one can see him face to face, he came to job in form of wind, he came to Moses in form of a burning bush, he even spoke to the Israelites through the clouds.
that answers the issue,and an angel was the one who spoke to Moses from the burning bush,am not sure of the rest.
Re: Islam; The Religion Of Pieces!!!! by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 17, 2015
Ajibam:

It wasn't an angel of God.
2corinthians11:14
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Jah be with you fam!
You said it all.

1 Like

Re: Islam; The Religion Of Pieces!!!! by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 17, 2015
madridguy:
May Allah forgive you.

If Allah forgives, your brothers will never be tormenting the world today, BH + Fulani herdsmen in Nigeria, see them, ISIS and the whole world, see them, Hamas+ Hezbolah and Israel, see them, Al Shabab and Somalia, Mali, Kenya, Ethiopia, see them, Al nusra + Al quaeda...and US and the world

Kai, one religion, una powerful. If I was president, I will banish every Muslim from my country.

3 Likes

Re: Islam; The Religion Of Pieces!!!! by tartar9(m): 1:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
gimakon:

If Allah forgives, your brothers will never be tormenting the world today, BH + Fulani herdsmen in Nigeria, see them, ISIS and the whole world, see them, Hamas+ Hezbolah and Israel, see them, Al Shabab and Somalia, Mali, Kenya, Ethiopia, see them, Al nusra + Al quaeda...and US and the world

Kai, one religion, una powerful. If I was president, I will banish every Muslim from my country.
the number of Muslims killed by xtians this decade alone is 10x theirs idîot
Re: Islam; The Religion Of Pieces!!!! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
tartar9:

You are the most Stupyd person on nairaland, when I read your older posts I figured that and talking back to you, I held my peace, but here you are talking out of your smelling shitty anus....a fool of first order that doesnt know what the fúck he's saying.
Ìmbecile, show me the the fact you have claiming the Christians killed muslims and let's see and if there is nothing like that, your Allah will punish a Bastard like you for telling lies. Fool of the first living order

1 Like

Re: Islam; The Religion Of Pieces!!!! by tartar9(m): 6:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
gimakon:

You are the most Stupyd person on nairaland, when I read your older posts I figured that and talking back to you, I held my peace, but here you are talking out of your smelling shitty anus....a fool of first order that doesnt know what the fúck he's saying.
Ìmbecile, show me the the fact you have claiming the Christians killed muslims and let's see and if there is nothing like that, your Allah will punish a Bastard like you for telling lies. Fool of the first living order
what has my innocent anus got to do with this? see how concentrated on it.it isn't clear enough for you undecided FAGGÔT!
go and ask the middle east that question.
Re: Islam; The Religion Of Pieces!!!! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 17, 2015
tartar9:

what has my innocent anus got to do with this? see how concentrated on it.it isn't clear enough for you undecided FAGGÔT!
go and ask the middle east that question.

See how you talk, Bastard. I said show us proof, a super heavy weight vagabond like you says rubbish to buttress your stupìd point.
Useless fellow
Re: Islam; The Religion Of Pieces!!!! by tartar9(m): 6:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
gimakon:

See how you talk, Bastard. I said show us proof, a super heavy weight vagabond like you says rubbish to buttress your stupìd point.
Useless fellow
then you are not living on this earth.I said go and ask the middle east that question.
Re: Islam; The Religion Of Pieces!!!! by maverickboy: 7:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
bingbagbo:
IT IS A SERIOUS MATTER!
The Original Quran was a book which Allah handed to Angel Jubril, who handed it down to Prophet Muhammad (may the peace and mercy of Allah go to him now!). Please note that the original Quran was a mental book, meant to be recited, memorized and recited. That's why it was called "Qur' an" which means "to recite from memory". Angel Jubril did not give Muhammad any hand written book but a book that was transmitted direct to memory through recitation.
The original intention of Allah was for the book to be transmitted to the memories of all Muslims through recitation and memorization and recitation and memorization, on and on like that until all Muslims had memorized the complete Quran. It was a mental book and was supposed to remain as a mental book. Neither Allah nor Muhammad ever commanded that the Quran be written with hand and no one ever dared to dO such thing during the life time of prophet Muhammad. In fact Allah had given a clear warning and placed a curse on whoever would write out the book with the hand of men.
<<<Then woe to those who write the Book with their own hands and then say, "This is from Allah," >>> (Quran 2:79).
However, some years after the prophet died, some people who counted themselves wiser that Allah and his prophet, decided to ignore this warning and used their hands to download the Quran from memory into a hand written book. The first man who ordered the writing of the Quran was Abubakar. Several years after Abubakar died, Othman ordered a re-writing of the Quran and he (Othman) burnt all copies of the Quran that emanated from the earlier works of Abubakar. Today we have the Quran according to Othman which is a far cry from the original Quran that was given to the Prophet by the angel Jubril.
Now take the following questions to the Imam nearest to you and come back with his answer. Please don't attempt to answer the questions by yourself. Ask your Imam and let him give you the answer out of his wealth of wisdom. Then reproduce the answer here, so that we can learn from your Imam.
1. Did Allah or Muhammad command that the Quran be written with hands after the death of the prophet?
2. Is the Quran of today exactly the same as the one given to the prophet by the angel?
3. If question "2" answers "No", I remain silent but if the answer is "Yes", where is the evidence to prove that today's Quran is the same at the one given to the prophet.
The verse you used as the basis of your argument is not only insufficient but also misused. And mind you, before you can say you want to start an objective argument, first thing is to get your facts rightly.
Re: Islam; The Religion Of Pieces!!!! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 17, 2015
tartar9:
then you are not living on this earth.I said go and ask the middle east that question.

Dunce.
Re: Islam; The Religion Of Pieces!!!! by yazach: 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2015
bingbagbo:
IT IS A SERIOUS MATTER!

But we have more than 2000 pieces of Christians across the globe: Jehova Withness, Catholics, C&S, Baptist, Redeem, Winners .......... etc
Re: Islam; The Religion Of Pieces!!!! by trapQ: 10:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
Mumu
tartar9:

(1) (Reply)

The Non Existence Of Freewill And The Irrationality Of Divine Punishment. / My Dream Of The Rapture(8/7/2017) / "Suffer Not The Witch To Live" - Google's Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.