Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,699 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

My Dream Of The Rapture(8/7/2017) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Dream Of The Rapture(8/7/2017) (1248 Views)

Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming / Jehovah's Witnesses: August 7, 2017 Letter To All Congregation. / Cac Living Water Daily Devotional Guide 13/7/2017 Don’t Lament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dream Of The Rapture(8/7/2017) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 10, 2017
What I'm about to share is my short dream of how the rapture took place. While I'll be giving a brief of it, I do mind if it's a divine dream from God or not, but I do not mind sharing it with the public.

It all happened in the dream, while I was hearing someone(who I couldn't even see) telling me about how some particular school girls were being raped, and perharps, some being abducted. I then saw school girls from various schools in a football field watching and participating in a serious game. It all ended there.
Then I appeared in a social gathering where I was in the midst of people, some were conversing with themselves, while others were strolling and watching the public(just like I was also doing). Then it just happened, the rapture took place! It's happened in a flash. Like a blindfolder had been taken off my face in a second, I saw the place where I thought or knew had been filled with much people had become scanty leaving some people left behind. It just happened in a blink of the eye. And then, it was as though I heard that particular voice tell me again that, "the rapture has happened." People started screaming crazily and running here and there. Some knew the rapture had happened, while others didn't know. It was a scenario of utter confusion. While some were outrageous, some were also just panicky. I started getting the intuition about the news of rapture going on in the world and the islamic terrorists doing their usual thing. Everywhere looked disorderly.

Please, let's not be sceptical about this & let's not be left behind and allow that day to overtake us. Let's watch and pray.

2 Likes

Re: My Dream Of The Rapture(8/7/2017) by galaciousbabe(f): 8:03pm On Jul 10, 2017
So your dream says you were also left behind?

1 Like

Re: My Dream Of The Rapture(8/7/2017) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 10, 2017
galaciousbabe:
So your dream says you were also left behind?

Look,

It's a dream I can't still decipher. Cos I never had one like this.

Second, it could just be a warning from God.
undecided
If I were to be left behind, it would really be horrible, cos I was really confused and felt like dying. Just running here and there.(in my dream).

I only want you all to consider and reason if you were left behind.

To be left behind really be terrible. Thanks embarassed
Re: My Dream Of The Rapture(8/7/2017) by Paulscholari(m): 8:47pm On Jul 10, 2017
Unmhmm... So many will be left behind. And will try to make things to work but will fell into the error of the anti-christ
Re: My Dream Of The Rapture(8/7/2017) by jonbellion(m): 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
I wish the rapture was real cry
So you people would just fly and leave the rest of humanity in peace smiley

3 Likes

Re: My Dream Of The Rapture(8/7/2017) by galaciousbabe(f): 9:59pm On Jul 10, 2017
I wasn't gonna start a fight oooo....just wanted to tell you that you are among the few people God loves. For you to dream about rapture, trust me you're truly the apple of God's eye, in a population of 10 people only one person can have such a dream. if truly you were left behind it means God is giving u a second chance and you even kn�w your faith self when d trumpet sound. it is just for you to buckle up. I use to have a friend like that in my university days, hers was that she had d dream twice and she didn't make it. People like us who do not know our faith the best we can do is try and live a fulfilled and holy life. cry

1 Like

Re: My Dream Of The Rapture(8/7/2017) by frubben(m): 11:08pm On Jul 10, 2017
Please oo when is Muslim rapture taking place, or mayb Hindu rapture or there is rapture time table. Xtain first, Muslim, Hindu, babalawo, ecaka ( I no sabi d spelling) , budha, etc. Abeg the time table Don fall out make I know?
Re: My Dream Of The Rapture(8/7/2017) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
frubben:
Please oo when is Muslim rapture taking place, or mayb Hindu rapture or there is rapture time table. Xtain first, Muslim, Hindu, babalawo, ecaka ( I no sabi d spelling) , budha, etc. Abeg the time table Don fall out make I know?
**i won't mind my words**

The prudents loves correction and to be chastened, but fools despise knowledge..
Re: My Dream Of The Rapture(8/7/2017) by frubben(m): 5:25pm On Jul 12, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

**i won't mind my words**

The prudents loves correction and to be chastened, but fools despise knowledge..

To the Muslim you are also a fool for not believing in Allah, to the budha u are a fool too, to the atheist you are a fool, to the hindu's same tin, and it goes on an on. No b today
Re: My Dream Of The Rapture(8/7/2017) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
frubben:

To the Muslim you are also a fool for not believing in Allah, to the budha u are a fool too, to the atheist you are a fool, to the hindu's same tin, and it goes on an on. No b today
joyfully SNUBBED & IGNORED ..

There is only one tryue LIVING GOD... Jehovah .
Re: My Dream Of The Rapture(8/7/2017) by avaa(m): 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

Actually, there is only one true living God, The Invisible Flying Calabash. Jehovah is just one of the many gods made up by stubborn and foolish humans.

Joyfully snubbed and ignored, yet you quote and reply, I'm not sure you know the meaning of that sentence, or those two words there.
Re: My Dream Of The Rapture(8/7/2017) by frubben(m): 9:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

Muslim will tell u dere is true, Hindu too, budha too and dey all have proof. So lock up
Re: My Dream Of The Rapture(8/7/2017) by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 13, 2017
avaa:

Actually, there is only one true living God, The Invisible Flying Calabash. Jehovah is just one of the many gods made up by stubborn and foolish humans.

Joyfully snubbed and ignored, yet you quote and reply, I'm not sure I know the meaning of that sentence, or those two words there.
I'm not sure you know what you are doing too :-/
Re: My Dream Of The Rapture(8/7/2017) by avaa(m): 10:52am On Jul 14, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
I'm not sure you know what you are doing too :-/

Can anyone be this pathetic? Editing my own comment? Come on...
Re: My Dream Of The Rapture(8/7/2017) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
avaa:

Can anyone be this pathetic? Editing my own comment? Come on...
and don't let me repeat it again... undecided
Re: My Dream Of The Rapture(8/7/2017) by avaa(m): 1:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
and don't let me repeat it again... undecided

Sighs...
Re: My Dream Of The Rapture(8/7/2017) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 14, 2017
avaa:

Sighs...
grin tongue
Re: My Dream Of The Rapture(8/7/2017) by Suspect33(m): 2:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
jonbellion:
I wish the rapture was real cry
So you people would just fly and leave the rest of humanity in peace smiley
the would be no peace after that rapture, bcus the holyspirit would be taken with the saints, u better belive and come closer to God

1 Like

Re: My Dream Of The Rapture(8/7/2017) by Suspect33(m): 2:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
galaciousbabe:
I wasn't gonna start a fight oooo....just wanted to tell you that you are among the few people God loves. For you to dream about rapture, trust me you're truly the apple of God's eye, in a population of 10 people only one person can have such a dream. if truly you were left behind it means God is giving u a second chance and you even kn�w your faith self when d trumpet sound. it is just for you to buckle up. I use to have a friend like that in my university days, hers was that she had d dream twice and she didn't make it. People like us who do not know our faith the best we can do is try and live a fulfilled and holy life. cry
anyone can have a rapture dream, you just have to get closer to God.
Re: My Dream Of The Rapture(8/7/2017) by galaciousbabe(f): 5:34pm On Jul 14, 2017
Suspect33:
anyone can have a rapture dream, you just have to get closer to God.
Dearie!!! Not everyone oooo. I tell you only few sit and take the statistics, if na so all of us go dey dream am na.
Re: My Dream Of The Rapture(8/7/2017) by Suspect33(m): 5:41pm On Jul 14, 2017
galaciousbabe:

Dearie!!! Not everyone oooo. I tell you only few sit and take the statistics, if na so all of us go dey dream am na.
Joel 2:32 "And it shall come to pass afterwards, that i will pour out my spirit upon ALL flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions" God is not a partial God, ask and you shall recieve
Re: My Dream Of The Rapture(8/7/2017) by galaciousbabe(f): 7:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
Suspect33:
Joel 2:32 "And it shall come to pass afterwards, that i will pour out my spirit upon ALL flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions" God is not a partial God, ask and you shall recieve
Lol!!!! How many are asking? Nobody is!!! even you too ain't asking so Besides i never said he was partial those that are dreaming are people maybe who are suppose to make heaven but of course uncle devil won't allow them be great so he is definitely looking for means to stop them from collecting their crown. My dear there is heaven but not everybody go enter am. What we should be striving for is that we all will enter that's all.
Re: My Dream Of The Rapture(8/7/2017) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 14, 2017
galaciousbabe:

Please where are the rapture dream statistics
Re: My Dream Of The Rapture(8/7/2017) by galaciousbabe(f): 8:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
LightandDarkness:

Please where are the rapture dream statistics
Where? Take the statistics na shebi u sabi book. You can start with people around you.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Back From Heaven After Meeting Adolf Hitler And Michael Jackson In Heaven / What's Your Proof God Knows You Personally. / My Book Titled Bloody Metele is Out for Grab! (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.