Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,029 members, 7,835,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

How To Halt Islamic Extrimity (suggestion) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Halt Islamic Extrimity (suggestion) (762 Views)

How Saraki Blackmailed INEC Boss In Order To Halt Dino's Recall- SaharaReporters / Saraki Moves To Halt His Trial Today Again As Court Of Appeal Issues Hearing Not / Group Sues Buhari, Seeks To Halt Ministers' Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Halt Islamic Extrimity (suggestion) by Nobody: 4:52am On Nov 17, 2015
I have watched with keen interest resent happenings all around the world, expecially northern Nigeria,Middle east and Paris, I was reduced to tears when I read the story of the cab driver in America how people avoided his business because he's a muslim. I have also read from sincere Muslims around the world, one thing is obvious- the heartfelt desire of both the Muslims and christian + Hindu, Atheist etc to live in peace. But I asked, why is it that such peace is not in existence? Although human society cannot achieve peace intoto, but there are measures to be taken which will guarantee some level of mutual love and respect among us. Terrorists, I have heard them justifying their terror from the Quran. My suggestion is if actually the scholars, the Muslim world, well meanig, sincere and peace loving Muslims will agree to EDIT the Quran, by repeeling those verses and chapters that justified vengence, let it be totally removed and all Muslims should be taught to leave vengence to God not revenging on his hehalf, when people insults Allah or Mohammed that the best thing to do is to allow Allah or Mohammad to punish such people, by this none will be apprehensive of each other again. Let's make the world a better place.

1 Like

Re: How To Halt Islamic Extrimity (suggestion) by Korrection(m): 4:55am On Nov 17, 2015
A good idea but who will bell the cat?
Re: How To Halt Islamic Extrimity (suggestion) by Nobody: 4:56am On Nov 17, 2015
The extremists in this forum will soon be here to tell you that editing the Qu'aran is HARAM in Islam.

Better run before they chop off the hand with which you wrote thisundecided
Re: How To Halt Islamic Extrimity (suggestion) by Nobody: 4:57am On Nov 17, 2015
Korrection:
A good idea but who will bell the cat?
is a hard pill which we must swallow
Re: How To Halt Islamic Extrimity (suggestion) by Nobody: 4:58am On Nov 17, 2015
SirJeffry:
The extremists in this forum will soon be here to tell you that editing the Qu'aran is HARAM in Islam.

Better run before they chop off the hand with which you wrote thisundecided
then where's the love?
Re: How To Halt Islamic Extrimity (suggestion) by Nobody: 5:09am On Nov 17, 2015
studio14:
then where's the love?
Direct that question to Shekau bro.undecided
Re: How To Halt Islamic Extrimity (suggestion) by rheether(f): 5:23am On Nov 17, 2015
you must be joking.
Re: How To Halt Islamic Extrimity (suggestion) by jejemanito: 5:52am On Nov 17, 2015
SirJeffry:

Better run before they chop off the hand with which you wrote thiundecided

Re: How To Halt Islamic Extrimity (suggestion) by Holyman3(m): 6:15am On Nov 17, 2015
That will kill the original idea of Islam which is to counter the Western/Christian world with violence.

The world order was taking over earth, Babylon and the Arabia was going to be turned into Sodom and Gomorrah by the west.
The Quran was invented to wage the war with violence..

There won't ever be peace on earth, until both Christianity and Islam is barnished.
Re: How To Halt Islamic Extrimity (suggestion) by Obynodgreat(m): 6:34am On Nov 17, 2015
Bro,,,, its a good but impossible idea. One thing is certain and factual in with Islam the word will never know peace. Check out what happened in Paris last Friday how many times have people carried arm against innocent people in the name of religion even if they blasphem against their religion except Islam. As far as i know and i stand to be corrected this so called Muhammadalism is devilish and encrypted in evil. When Europe was admit a people that could trek hundreds of miles from Syria i know they are in for a socker which they got last Friday with threat of more. #islamisevil

1 Like

Re: How To Halt Islamic Extrimity (suggestion) by orunto27: 7:45am On Nov 17, 2015
We should strive to Worship only The God of Nigeria. Build a Sanctuary for Him and Employ a General Council of Overseers to operate it in accordance with our Constitution and Conventions.
Re: How To Halt Islamic Extrimity (suggestion) by tartar9(m): 8:03am On Nov 17, 2015
Obynodgreat:
Bro,,,, its a good but impossible idea. One thing is certain and factual in with Islam the word will never know peace. Check out what happened in Paris last Friday how many times have people carried arm against innocent people in the name of religion even if they blasphem against their religion except Islam. As far as i know and i stand to be corrected this so called Muhammadalism is devilish and encrypted in evil. When Europe was admit a people that could trek hundreds of miles from Syria i know they are in for a socker which they got last Friday with threat of more. #islamisevil
sharrap Yeeboe goat,when has the world ever known peace,when did the so-called terrorism start?
Re: How To Halt Islamic Extrimity (suggestion) by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 17, 2015
tartar9:
sharrap Yeeboe goat,when has the world ever known peace,when did the so-called terrorism start?
you can still make your point without insult bro
Re: How To Halt Islamic Extrimity (suggestion) by tartar9(m): 8:22am On Nov 17, 2015
studio14:
you can still make your point without insult bro
that he is an yeeboe goat wasn't meant to be an insult
Re: How To Halt Islamic Extrimity (suggestion) by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 17, 2015
OP,

There are two kinds of Moslems;
1. True Moslems:
These people understand the Islam in totality.
Islam means Submission: You either submit to their brand of God or you die.
Islam is a repressive Arabian colonialism sugar-coated with flavours of religion to deceive the gullible.
Usman Dan Fodio was a true Moslem, he painted Northern Nigeria red.
Shekau is a true Moslem, forget the hypocrisy of Northern elements.
Islam is nothing without Jihardism.

2. Ignorant Moslems:
These people are ignorant of what Islam is all about.
They cannot fight Jihard and the True Moslems see them as infidels.

OP, if true moslems ever get to hear this your suggestion on removing Jihardism from the Koran, they will declare Fatwa on you. Do you know what fatwa is?

It is a death sentence on any enemy of Allah, commanding any true Moslem to kill the offender.
Any Moslem that kills such an offender has a great reward from Allah, the blood thirsty god.

We have stated clearly that Islam's version of God is a demon from the pit of hell.

Finally, a nation that have a mixture of Moslems and people of other faith will never know peace until Islam takes over in totality.

Islam is one of the major reasons we the people of Biafra want out of Nigeria.
Many Nigerians are ignorant of this.
Many Biafrans are blinded by greed and all they can think of is there investments.
When the chips are down, the Jihardists will slaughter them and take over their investments.

a word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: How To Halt Islamic Extrimity (suggestion) by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 17, 2015
tartar9:
that he is an yeeboe goat wasn't meant to be an insult
is a free world bro
Re: How To Halt Islamic Extrimity (suggestion) by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 17, 2015
Yoruba fools will not agree

(1) (Reply)

Time For Ex-danfo Driver, Ekitigate Star And Lunatic Ayo Fayose To Face Trial / Pushing All Biafra Trends To Crime Forum / Retd Col Sambo Dasuki. Notice To Commander In Chief Of Nigerian Armed Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.