Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,779 members, 7,844,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Why Am Leaving Christianity For New Age - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Am Leaving Christianity For New Age (10001 Views)

The number of people leaving Christianity outnumbers the converts / Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section / i am leaving the church now.Christianity Is Not A True Religion! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Am Leaving Christianity For New Age by PastorAIO: 3:28pm On Dec 14, 2015
Re: Why Am Leaving Christianity For New Age by plaetton: 6:37pm On Dec 14, 2015
vooks:

What does the bible say about a FOOL?

Is that your best response, your best rebuttal of the facts presented above ? shocked

As usual.

Pure Emptiness.

The emptiness of your cranial cavity reverberates throughout the length and breadth of Nairaland.
Re: Why Am Leaving Christianity For New Age by plaetton: 6:40pm On Dec 14, 2015
PastorAIO:

Many things are said about fools in the bible and outside. My favourite is: A fool and his money are soon parted.

Casting pearls before a swine is what you just did above.

But, the good thing is that vooks and his kind are getting fewer by the day.

2 Likes

Re: Why Am Leaving Christianity For New Age by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:02pm On Dec 14, 2015
plaetton:

And switching to a rational and intelligent opinion that life appeared from nowhere .

Bravo !

1 Like

Re: Why Am Leaving Christianity For New Age by vooks: 7:32pm On Dec 14, 2015
plaetton:

M0ron,
You are my broda and I'd take a bullet for you but am here to stay and terrorize your puny brains

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Am Leaving Christianity For New Age by vooks: 7:33pm On Dec 14, 2015
plaetton:

Is that your best response, your best rebuttal of the facts presented above ? shocked

As usual.

Pure Emptiness.

The emptiness of your cranial cavity reverberates throughout the length and breadth of Nairaland.

I need your puny brains in the multiverse thread. You never posted nothing there. But I understand your underworked sole neuron has limits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Am Leaving Christianity For New Age by vooks: 6:10am On Dec 22, 2015
Ifenes, sonofLucifer,
I super badly want my iPhone 6 Plus change into iPhone 6s Plus. If I change my mind hard enough, I can have 3D Touch on it aight?

Re: Why Am Leaving Christianity For New Age by ifenes(m): 6:20am On Dec 22, 2015
vooks:
Ifenes, sonofLucifer,
I super badly want my iPhone 6 Plus change into iPhone 6s Plus. If I change my mind hard enough, I can have 3D Touch on it aight?

I wanted a new car badly last week due to my BMW leaking oil, this week I got myself an audi a4. I manifest things I want genuinely pretty fast. It will work for you if you are truly positive. You may not have to work for it,someone might give it to you just like that.

But you are an idiot,I doubt you even believe in yourself.
Re: Why Am Leaving Christianity For New Age by vooks: 7:23am On Dec 22, 2015
ifenes:

I wanted a new car badly last week due to my BMW leaking oil, this week I got myself an audi a4. I manifest things I want genuinely pretty fast. It will work for you if you are truly positive. You may not have to work for it,someone might give it to you just like that.

But you are an idiot,I doubt you even believe in yourself.
M0ron,
Why did you stop at a tiny ride, go for a Q6, get 4 of different colors and then crash one just because you can. And then pee on it. And while at it,manifest the biracial gal back
Re: Why Am Leaving Christianity For New Age by ifenes(m): 9:02am On Dec 22, 2015
vooks:

M0ron,
Why did you stop at a tiny ride, go for a Q6, get 4 of different colors and then crash one just because you can. And then pee on it. And while at it,manifest the biracial gal back

You need to apply common sense. I'm ok with the A4, my next one will be certainly an upgrade. I have got a better girl, I always do. Why are you obsessed with my love life tho?

1 Like

Re: Why Am Leaving Christianity For New Age by vooks: 9:20am On Dec 22, 2015
ifenes:

You need to apply common sense. I'm ok with the A4, my next one will be certainly an upgrade. I have got a better girl, I always do. Why are you obsessed with my love life tho?

OK?
You can't get a Q6 even if you stole all humanity's focus and dedication and self-belief and applied it on a Q6 cheesy grin
To save face, you claim you don't NEED it.

Nobody cares for your imaginary love life Negro, it's just that you accidentally slipped and revealed yourself as an overgrown crybaby who never got over being dumped cheesy

Ever heard of the word GLIBIDO? That describes your type; all empty talk. Enjoy Eva Mendez twin
Re: Why Am Leaving Christianity For New Age by ifenes(m): 9:25am On Dec 22, 2015
vooks:

OK?
You can't get a Q6 even if you stole all humanity's focus and dedication and self-belief and applied it on a Q6 cheesy grin
To save face, you claim you don't NEED it.

Nobody cares for your imaginary love life Negro, it's just that you accidentally slipped and revealed yourself as an overgrown crybaby who never got over being dumped cheesy

Ever heard of the word GLIBIDO? That describes your type; all empty talk. Enjoy Eva Mendez twin

I will get it if the price makes sense. But will I waste that amount of money one? I doubt. My recent one is doing fine. Sat nav, Bluetooth is all I need. What one have you got mr?

1 Like

Re: Why Am Leaving Christianity For New Age by vooks: 9:40am On Dec 22, 2015
ifenes:

I will get it if the price makes sense. But will I waste that amount of money one? I doubt. My recent one is doing fine. Sat nav, Bluetooth is all I need. What one have you got mr?
Well, you can will more money first so you won't feel the pinch Negro.

See your bullshiet?

How about you focus on marrying Mitchelle Obama, or Oprah? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Go for it m0ron,go!!!!!
Re: Why Am Leaving Christianity For New Age by PastorAIO: 11:15am On Dec 22, 2015
vooks:

See your bullshiet?

Go for it m0ron,go!!!!!

I wonder what the point is that you're trying to get across with all these posts. Most of the things you're pouring scorn on can be found in the bible too. Faith to move mountains etc.

3 Likes

Re: Why Am Leaving Christianity For New Age by vooks: 11:43am On Dec 22, 2015
PastorAIO:

I wonder what the point is that you're trying to get across with all these posts. Most of the things you're pouring scorn on can be found in the bible too. Faith to move mountains etc.

Which makes ifenes philosophy ANOTHER religion wink

Merry Christmas Negro
Re: Why Am Leaving Christianity For New Age by PastorAIO: 11:47am On Dec 22, 2015
vooks:

Which makes ifenes philosophy ANOTHER religion wink

Merry Christmas Negro

You find legal codes in the bible. Does that make the Law a Religion?

2 Likes

Re: Why Am Leaving Christianity For New Age by ifenes(m): 12:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
vooks:

See your bullshiet?

Go for it m0ron,go!!!!!

You may be related to Mario Balotelli. Just like him you can pick up a fight in an empty room lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Am Leaving Christianity For New Age by vooks: 12:46pm On Dec 22, 2015
ifenes:

You may be related to Mario Balotelli. Just like him you can pick up a fight in an empty room lipsrsealed

When are you going to WILL 7 brand new Q6 hybrid machines into existence and discard your used and rusty A4?
Re: Why Am Leaving Christianity For New Age by vooks: 12:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
PastorAIO:

You find legal codes in the bible. Does that make the Law a Religion?
You have comprehension issues Negro?
Why can't or won't ifenes change his mind about his A4 and instead materialize 7 Q6 machines? The answer is simple, he is into New Age bullshiet. If it were really down to his chakras and vibrations, he'd be having and entire processing plant for Audis right here in Lagos and not inherit a prehistoric A4 and flash it as proof of Yoga's and New Age efficacy
Re: Why Am Leaving Christianity For New Age by PastorAIO: 12:55pm On Dec 22, 2015
You seem to know him and his secret desires better than he knows himself.

vooks:

You have comprehension issues Negro?
Why can't or won't ifenes change his mind about his A4 and instead materialize 7 Q6 machines? The answer is simple, he is into New Age bullshiet. If it were really down to his chakras and vibrations, he'd be having and entire processing plant for Audis right here in Lagos and not inherit a prehistoric A4 and flash it as proof of Yoga's and New Age efficacy
Re: Why Am Leaving Christianity For New Age by vooks: 1:04pm On Dec 22, 2015
PastorAIO:
You seem to know him and his secret desires better than he knows himself.

Not really, I can sniff bullshiet from miles off. It's a rare skill so I don't blame you for lacking it cool

The reason he can't will 7 brand new Q6 and is instead settled for a tiny third hand A4 is because he knows his bovine crap has nothing on reality
Re: Why Am Leaving Christianity For New Age by PastorAIO: 1:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
vooks:

Not really, I can sniff bullshiet from miles off. It's a rare skill so I don't blame you for lacking it cool

The reason he can't will 7 brand new Q6 and is instead settled for a tiny third hand A4 is because he knows his bovine crap has nothing on reality

The man that is wearing green tinted glasses will see green everywhere.

Dude, if you are smelling crap everywhere you go please consider the possibility that you need to wash your clothes and take a bath.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Am Leaving Christianity For New Age by plaetton: 2:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
PastorAIO:

Dude, if you are smelling crap everywhere you go please consider the possibility that you need to wash your clothes and take a bath.

Bingo!!

Classic.

This should be the quote of the year.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Am Leaving Christianity For New Age by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:41pm On Dec 22, 2015
PastorAIO:

I guess from your reasoning , if a wiseman spots foolishness everytime he may be the foolish one .

Plaetton always knows a knee-jerk post every damn time ...

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Am Leaving Christianity For New Age by plaetton: 2:58pm On Dec 22, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

I guess from your reasoning , if a wiseman spots foolishness everytime he may be the foolish one .

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

This is the problem with you , sonnyboy, you fail at every opportunity to extend your mind and learn.

Pls read PastorAIO's classic rebuttal again, think about it, and see if you can grasp the deep philosophy embedded therein.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Am Leaving Christianity For New Age by vooks: 3:35pm On Dec 22, 2015
PastorAIO:

Brush your teeth and I won't sniff it
Re: Why Am Leaving Christianity For New Age by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:35pm On Dec 22, 2015
plaetton:

This is the problem with you , sonnyboy, you fail at every opportunity to extend your mind and learn.

Pls read PastorAIO's classic rebuttal again, think about it, and see if you can grasp the deep philosophy embedded therein.

Anyway what do you know about logic and reasoning cheesy undecided tongue tongue
Re: Why Am Leaving Christianity For New Age by PastorAIO: 3:40pm On Dec 22, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Jesus says it better:

4"Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' and behold, the log is in your own eye? 5"You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

1 Like

Re: Why Am Leaving Christianity For New Age by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:53pm On Dec 22, 2015
PastorAIO:

Jesus says it better:

4"Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' and behold, the log is in your own eye? 5"You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

Oh that's where the Pastor in AIO comes from .
Re: Why Am Leaving Christianity For New Age by ifenes(m): 11:06pm On Dec 22, 2015
vooks:

When are you going to WILL 7 brand new Q6 hybrid machines into existence and discard your used and rusty A4?

I desire it with no expectation. I I'll let things happen and act according to my excitement. This is part of accessing more abilities of my mind.

1 Like

Re: Why Am Leaving Christianity For New Age by ifenes(m): 11:08pm On Dec 22, 2015
PastorAIO:

Tough!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Am Leaving Christianity For New Age by vooks: 2:08am On Dec 23, 2015
ifenes:

I desire it with no expectation. I I'll let things happen and act according to my excitement. This is part of accessing more abilities of my mind.
Another silly excuse for your inabilities grin grin

What controls your excitement, Brent Crude prices?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cutting Down Witchcraft Covens. / Which Son Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? / How To Stump An Atheist...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.