Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,751 members, 7,844,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Why Am Leaving Christianity For New Age - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Am Leaving Christianity For New Age (10000 Views)

The number of people leaving Christianity outnumbers the converts / Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section / i am leaving the church now.Christianity Is Not A True Religion! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Am Leaving Christianity For New Age by ifenes(m): 10:37am On Dec 23, 2015
vooks:

Another silly excuse for your inabilities grin grin

What controls your excitement, Brent Crude prices?

Your purpose is to be you to the best of your abilities. Nothing else is expected of you. Cars, Keeping fit and traveling are my major excitements and I do them with all joy smiley)

You are another version of me and it's exciting to see how you react to things like a childsmiley))

1 Like

Re: Why Am Leaving Christianity For New Age by vooks: 6:50am On Dec 26, 2015
ifenes:

Your purpose is to be you to the best of your abilities. Nothing else is expected of you. Cars, Keeping fit and traveling are my major excitements and I do them with all joy smiley)

You are another version of me and it's exciting to see how you react to things like a childsmiley))

Am not interested in'purpose', just you getting a dozen Q6 just because your chakra bs can, hear me m0ron?
Re: Why Am Leaving Christianity For New Age by onlyforchrist: 9:25am On Jun 08, 2019
vooks:

Am not interested in'purpose', just you getting a dozen Q6 just because your chakra bs can, hear me m0ron?

I wonder what life you are leading, i haven't seen wisdom in all your comments/post/quotes etc. too much toxic in you. That Christianity should help your life but still in bondage.

1 Like

Re: Why Am Leaving Christianity For New Age by oaroloye(m): 2:28pm On Jun 08, 2019
MISHIGAS!

The most stupid thing about Christians leaving Christianity for New Age (people who know my work know that I am a user of SCIENTOLOGY, NAGUALISM, and THE CELESTINE PROPHECY- which are considered "NEW AGE,"wink is that the " NEW AGE" Systems they subsequently follow are merely PARAPHRASES OF BIBLICAL TEACHINGS- which they never applied while they were Christians, to glorify LORD YESHUA- but they do do so, to to glorify some New Age Guguru (see what I did there?) as if THEY invented what was in THE BIBLE, the whole time!

embarassedoarol embarassedoye:

The Bible Promises that one can become an invincible, Sinless, Warrior-before-God, simply by MURMURING or MUTTERING The Law of God by Moses, day-and-night.

This will be totally preposterous to most "BELIEVERS" in The Bible, let alone UNBELIEVERS.

. DEUTERONOMY 6:4-9.

4. Hear, O Israel:
The LORD our God
(is) one LORD.
5. And thou shalt love
The LORD thy God
with all thine Heart,
and with all thy Soul,
and with all thy Might.
6. And these Words,
which I Command thee
this day,
shall be in thine Heart.
7. And thou shalt
teach them diligently
unto thy children,
and shalt talk of them
when thou sittest
in thine house,
and when thou
walkest by the way,
and when thou liest down,
and when thou risest up.
8. And thou shalt bind them
for a sign upon thine hand,
and they shall be
as frontlets
between thine eyes.
9. And thou shalt
write them upon
the posts of thy house,
and on thy gates.

THIS IS HOW THE WORSHIPPERS OF GOD ARE SUPPOSED TO LIVE THEIR LIVES.

The Clergy of EVERY Church, without exception, are all UNJUST STEWARDS, who assure their VICTIMS that FULL SERVICE toward God is UNNECESSARY, and that He will be satisfied with only 80% Theoretical Teaching (Wheat,) and 50% Physical Service (Oil).

YOU HAVE TO DECIDE WHETHER OR NOT YOU ARE GOING TO FALL FOR THAT, OR RESIST TEMPTATION.

. DEUTERONOMY 12:32-13:5.

32. What thing soever
I Command you,
observe to do it:
thou shalt not add thereto,
nor diminish from it.
IF THERE arise
among you a Prophet,
or a Dreamer of Dreams,
and giveth thee a Sign or a Wonder,
2. And the Sign or the Wonder
come to pass,
whereof he spake unto thee,
saying,

"LET US GO AFTER OTHER GODS,
WHICH THOU HAST NOT KNOWN,
AND LET US SERVE THEM."

3. Thou shalt not hearken
unto the words of that Prophet,
or that Dreamer of Dreams:
for The LORD thy God proveth you,
to know whether ye love
The LORD your God
with all your Heart
and with all your Soul.
4. Ye shall walk after
The LORD your God,
and Fear Him,
and Keep His Commandments,
and obey His Voice,
and ye shall serve Him,
and cleave unto Him.
5. And that Prophet,
or that Dreamer of Dreams,
shall be put to Death;
because he hath spoken
to turn (you) away
from The LORD your God,
Which brought you
out of The Land of Egypt,
and redeemed you
out of The House of Bondage,
to thrust thee out of The Way
which The LORD thy God
Commanded thee to walk in.
So shalt thou put the Evil away
from the midst of thee.

THE FALSE PROPHETS AND FALSE TEACHERS ARE NEVER GOING TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH.

You have to decide whether you are going to seriously serve God, and esteem them your ENEMIES FOR EVER, or else submit to being their Slaves for ever, with no option of Freedom, ever.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A GOOD PASTOR OR TEACHER OF THE CHURCH.

They are ALL LIARS, telling us that GOD SENT THEM TO TEACH US to BREAK COMMANDMENTS OF GOD by MOSES and YESHUA.

. MATTHEW 5:16-20.

16. "Let your light
so shine before men,
that they may see
your Good Works,
and glorify your Father
Which is in Heaven.
17. "Think not that I am come
to destroy The Law,
or The Prophets:
I am not come to destroy,
but to fulfil.
18. "For verily I Say unto you,
'TILL HEAVEN
AND EARTH PASS,
ONE JOT OR ONE TITTLE
SHALL IN NO WISE
PASS FROM THE LAW,
TILL ALL BE FULFILLED.'
19. "Whosoever therefore
shall break
one of these least Commandments,
and shall teach men so,
he shall be called the least
in the Kingdom of Heaven:
but whosoever shall do
and teach them,
the same shall be
called great
in the Kingdom of Heaven.
20. "For I Say unto you,

'THAT EXCEPT YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS
SHALL EXCEED THE RIGHTEOUSNESS
OF THE SCRIBES AND PHARISEES,
YE SHALL IN NO CASE
ENTER INTO
THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.' "

In Reality, if God sent any Pastor or Teacher to do anything, IT IS TO TEST US, to see whether or not we LOVE HIM, AND HIS SON, WITH ALL OF OUR HEARTS AND WITH ALL OF OUR SOULS.

Re: Why Am Leaving Christianity For New Age by PastorAIO: 10:16pm On Jun 08, 2019
Hello!

Do you have any examples of the new age in the bible?

oaroloye:
MISHIGAS!

The most stupid thing about Christians leaving Christianity for New Age (people who know my work know that I am a user of SCIENTOLOGY, NAGUALISM, and THE CELESTINE PROPHECY- which are considered "NEW AGE,"wink is that the " NEW AGE" Systems they subsequently follow are merely PARAPHRASES OF BIBLICAL TEACHINGS- which they never applied while they were Christians, to glorify LORD YESHUA- but they do do so, to to glorify some New Age Guguru (see what I did there?) as if THEY invented what was in THE BIBLE, the whole time!

Re: Why Am Leaving Christianity For New Age by kkins25(m): 10:21pm On Jun 08, 2019
PastorAIO:
Hello!

Do you have any examples of the new age in the bible?

hello pastor, how have you been?? Quite a long time.
Re: Why Am Leaving Christianity For New Age by PastorAIO: 8:24am On Jun 11, 2019
kkins25:
hello pastor, how have you been?? Quite a long time.

I dey o. I just dey breeze past like Holy Spirit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cutting Down Witchcraft Covens. / Which Son Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? / How To Stump An Atheist...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.