Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Cutting Down Witchcraft Covens. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cutting Down Witchcraft Covens. (9971 Views)

Pastor Chidi Okafor "Strikes Woman With Blindness", Accuses Her Of Witchcraft / Little Child Tortured For Days Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) / Houseboy In Edo Tortured Over Witchcraft Accusation (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cutting Down Witchcraft Covens. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 04, 2016
Isaiah 8:9-10: "Associate yourselves, O ye people, and ye shall be broken in pieces; and give ear, all ye of far countries: gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces; gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces.Take counsel together, and it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand: for God is with us." (kjv)

Nahum 3:1-4: "Woe to the bloody city! it is all full of lies and robbery; the prey departeth not;The noise of a whip, and the noise of the rattling of the wheels, and of the pransing horses, and of the jumping chariots.The horseman lifteth up both the bright sword and the glittering spear: and there is a multitude of slain, and a great number of carcases; and there is none end of their corpses; they stumble upon their corpses:Because of the multitude of the whoredoms of the wellfavoured harlot, the mistress of witchcrafts, that selleth nations through her whoredoms, and families through her witchcrafts." (kjv)

Jeremiah 50:33-34: "Thus saith the Lord of hosts; The children of Israel and the children of Judah were oppressed together: and all that took them captives held them fast; they refused to let them go.Their Redeemer is strong; the Lord of hosts is his name: he shall throughly plead their cause, that he may give rest to the land, and disquiet the inhabitants of Babylon." (kjv)

Witchcraft covens are a disaster! It is made up of witches that carry out satanic missions, in the household, family, towns, cities, and nations. These are very wicked demons that kill, steal and destroy. Sometimes, the covens are made up of ancient demons that are there to shed blood as a result of ancient rituals and sacrifices that involved human blood. Ancestral demons can cause severe hardship for anybody in their captivity.

A lady told me how more than three persons in her household had told her that as long as they are alive, she will never prosper nor marry. I've had plenty cases of this scenario I had to handle; These are the work of witchcraft coven.

Covens enables a witch to be able to carry out what is beyond his/her own power.

Covens issues decrees that are strong and may result in physical death if attempt is made to break or evade it without Jesus Christ.

Witchcraft covens take away glory from their victims causing the men to resort to crime to live and the women not to be able to marry or to marry a more wicked man.

Covens are responsible for families where almost everybody is useless.

Coven decrees cause a lot of road accidents to terminate the life of their victims.

POWER OF THE COVENS.

Witchcraft is powerless. Yet how come they cause so much disaster? We shall look at their strategies.

1. Evil names: Any name that does not edify that someone bears will surely bring their attention and affliction on that person. Names like Esugbayi, Esubiyi, Awoniyi, Awo-, and all kinds of aliases and nicknames that are not too good.

2. Sex: They sleep with their victims in the dream to take away their glory. They also cause their targets to sleep with their members physically in order to be able to remote-control their life.

3. Food: They give their victims occult foods such as human parts, human blood and other bewitched substances in the dream and physically so that they can initiate (turn them to blind witches) and bring confusion into their lives.

4. Anxiety, Anger and Vengeance: They use these to cause their preys to do what they shouldn't do and at the end, end up where they are not suppose to.

5. Rejection: They place mark of rejection on their victims stopping them from getting to where they ought to get to.

6. Judgements: They pass all kinds of judgements on their victims in order to punish them for one thing or the other.

DESTROYING COVENS

The power of coven is backed by Satan and every other demon in existence: so the power of Jesus Christ ALONE can kill them. Luke 10:19, Philippians 2:5-11.

1. Accept Jesus Christ.

2. Don't be wicked! They are wicked, so if you are wicked too they can deal with you because they see you as like them and not ready to submit yourself to work with them. Be generous, be a giver. Be kind. Greet everybody with a smile. Don't hold back your money, help the needy. Respect persons above you, Be good.

These prayers are to be prayed ONLY in the night, between 11pm-4am for three consecutive days.

CONFESSIONS: Psalm 27: 1-3, Jeremiah 20:11, Isaiah 50:5-9, Psalm 68:1.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Let the mark of the occult be blot out with the blood of Jesus.

2. Let every mark of hatred be wiped off with the blood of Jesus.

3. Let every word, curse, decree, pronouncement and statement issued against me by witchcraft and coven be broken in Jesus name.

4. Let every agent of darkness in my life and family be cut off in the name of Jesus.

5. Let every coven mark and stubborn witchcraft be eliminated in Jesus name.

6. Let every anti-marriage powers be eliminated in Jesus name.

7. Let every occultic witchcraft go into extermination in Jesus name.

8. Father, cut off every demon of seduction in Jesus name.

9. Father, nullify their oaths in Jesus name.

10. Father, obliterate witchcraft covens in my family in Jesus name.

11. Father, cut off witchcraft assigned to stop me in Jesus name.

12. O God, arise, and sanitize me, in Jesus name.

13. Thank God for victory.

3 Likes

Re: Cutting Down Witchcraft Covens. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 04, 2016
Re: Cutting Down Witchcraft Covens. by Rogersmith(m): 5:21am On Feb 05, 2016
A friend of mine experience a lot attack for some period of time. Why do one in the family experience a lot attack than others in a family?
Re: Cutting Down Witchcraft Covens. by TrajansKong: 5:48pm On Feb 05, 2016
O Africa! O, my people!!

This foolishness retards our progress. Must every waking minute be filled with the threat of ghosts, witches, spirits and phantom dangers?

How can we take our place at seat at the table of nations?

When will we ever drop the chains of religion?

3 Likes

Re: Cutting Down Witchcraft Covens. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 08, 2016
@Rogersmith:
If someone's destiny is a threat to the enemies in the family they will assign witches and covens in the family, and the extended family to monitor and destroy the person. Such destinies are Pastors, Multimillionaires, Academic gurus, Scientists, etc. They see them as threats and will attack them more than the others and make sure the others too don't like them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cutting Down Witchcraft Covens. by TrajansKong: 6:34pm On Feb 08, 2016
Witches & covens!! undecided

We exult and revel in brainlessness.
Re: Cutting Down Witchcraft Covens. by Rogersmith(m): 5:25am On Feb 09, 2016
TayeJiboluwa:
@Rogersmith:
If someone's destiny is a threat to the enemies in the family they will assign witches and covens in the family, and the extended family to monitor and destroy the person. Such destinies are Pastors, Multimillionaires, Academic gurus, Scientists, etc. They see them as threats and will attack them more than the others and make sure the others too don't like them.
Hmmm. The person eats in the dream, people molesting him and he sometimes, walk into cobweb. He sees bat and cat in his dream .
Re: Cutting Down Witchcraft Covens. by TrajansKong: 11:05am On Feb 09, 2016
Rogersmith:

Hmmm. The person eats in the dream, people molesting him and he sometimes, walk into cobweb. He sees bat and cat in his dream .

Please, seriously.

What. Are. You. Talking. About
Re: Cutting Down Witchcraft Covens. by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 09, 2016
@Rogersmith
The problem is these powers already has something belonging to him in their possession. He's probably tied down in their coven and they have gotten his certificates, clothing or other belongings of his to use to project against him. I'll say the person should pray for vengeance with the blood of Jesus for three days, day and night.
Sample prayer is
(after shouting 'THE BLOOD OF JESUS' 50 times)
1. Father, set me free by the blood of Jesus.
2. Let the blood of Jesus arise and fight for me.
3. Blood of Jesus, arise for me.
The prayers should be prayed tenaciously and seriously for three days. Let me know any other thing.
Re: Cutting Down Witchcraft Covens. by Rogersmith(m): 12:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
He had a dream sometimes ago, when a renowned prophet in this appear to him and told him that "you shall be great but not now"then the prophet touch him in his forehead.
Re: Cutting Down Witchcraft Covens. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 09, 2016
@Rogersmith
That dream shows that the person will be great and what the person is involved with currently may not make him great. Seeing a Prophet in that way means there's greatness ahead of the person and he needs to take his life seriously. Marriage also matters for the person, he needs to start working that out. But we need to understand that true greatness is service, sacrifice, humility, courage, and love.
Re: Cutting Down Witchcraft Covens. by Rogersmith(m): 5:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
TayeJiboluwa:
@Rogersmith
That dream shows that the person will be great and what the person is involved with currently may not make him great. Seeing a Prophet in that way means there's greatness ahead of the person and he needs to take his life seriously. Marriage also matters for the person, he needs to start working that out. But we need to understand that true greatness is service, sacrifice, humility, courage, and love.
Thanks a lot for your attention. please can you expansiate a little more about the importance of marriage to him because that seems to be a challenge.
Re: Cutting Down Witchcraft Covens. by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 10, 2016
Except one wants to join a cult, real greatness can never be accomplished without a sidekick, in this case, a woman, it's God's divine order! The saying, behind every successful man is a woman is very true. Besides majority of great men met their wife when they were just starting. If there is a seed of greatness in a man, it is better for the man to start working out his marriage. A woman that stays with you, and supports you, encourages you when you are nobody is God-sent, while the one that comes to you when you have money is just an exchanger and a digger! A man designed for greatness will have a lot of trouble, will go from one affliction to another, it is in this process he is lkely to meet his woman. The purpose of the woman is to bring out the 'man' in him and destroy his discouragement. For your friend, if marriage is an issue now, he should just keep doing right and doing good. He should learn to make things happen and be a go-getter. He should be friendly and learn to put smiles on faces, this will attract a good woman to him, greatness will only happen when he meets the right woman. If the situation is complicated, inbox me @ tcrojem@gmail.com, then we can work it together.
Re: Cutting Down Witchcraft Covens. by Rogersmith(m): 10:44am On Feb 10, 2016
TayeJiboluwa:
Except one wants to join a cult, real greatness can never be accomplished without a sidekick, in this case, a woman, it's God's divine order! The saying, behind every successful man is a woman is very true. Besides majority of great men met their wife when they were just starting. If there is a seed of greatness in a man, it is better for the man to start working out his marriage. A woman that stays with you, and supports you, encourages you when you are nobody is God-sent, while the one that comes to you when you have money is just an exchanger and a digger! A man designed for greatness will have a lot of trouble, will go from one affliction to another, it is in this process he is lkely to meet his woman. The purpose of the woman is to bring out the 'man' in him and destroy his discouragement. For your friend, if marriage is an issue now, he should just keep doing right and doing good. He should learn to make things happen and be a go-getter. He should be friendly and learn to put smiles on faces, this will attract a good woman to him, greatness will only happen when he meets the right woman. If the situation is complicated, inbox me @ tcrojem@gmail.com, then we can work it together.
Thoughtful!
Re: Cutting Down Witchcraft Covens. by Rogersmith(m): 9:51am On Feb 11, 2016
Just sent you a mail .
Re: Cutting Down Witchcraft Covens. by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 11, 2016
I've seen your mail and replied.
Re: Cutting Down Witchcraft Covens. by biuti(f): 5:14pm On Feb 11, 2016
TayeJiboluwa:
I've seen your mail and replied.
Great job you're doing here but, Why should the prayer points you gave above be prayed ONLY at night, what will happen if they are prayed during the day?
Re: Cutting Down Witchcraft Covens. by Rogersmith(m): 6:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
biuti:
Great job you're doing here but, Why should the prayer points you gave above be prayed ONLY at night, what will happen if they are prayed during the day?
I recommend his blog to you. they are insightful writeups there that will open eyes.
Re: Cutting Down Witchcraft Covens. by biuti(f): 10:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
Rogersmith:

I recommend his blog to you. they are insightful writeups there that will open eyes.
Thanks.
Re: Cutting Down Witchcraft Covens. by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 13, 2016
@biuti
Sorry for responding late. The prayers are to stop them and they are most active at night, so you do destruction to them by giving them lethal arrows with those prayers when they are working. If the prayer points are prayed during the day, it might not really kill them and that leaves them till night again for revenge. These people put on a lot of disguise during the day: pepper sellers, food vendors, and other profession around, so when you pray them those prayer bombs may not know where to go to, but when the prayer bullets catches them at work, it is lethal.

1 Like

Re: Cutting Down Witchcraft Covens. by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 13, 2016
Thank you, @biuti..... @Rogersmith.. Weldone, remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: Cutting Down Witchcraft Covens. by biuti(f): 1:57pm On Feb 13, 2016
TayeJiboluwa:
@biuti
Sorry for responding late. The prayers are to stop them and they are most active at night, so you do destruction to them by giving them lethal arrows with those prayers when they are working. If the prayer points are prayed during the day, it might not really kill them and that leaves them till night again for revenge. These people put on a lot of disguise during the day: pepper sellers, food vendors, and other profession around, so when you pray them those prayer bombs may not know where to go to, but when the prayer bullets catches them at work, it is lethal.
Thanks, now I understand. Stay blessed.
Re: Cutting Down Witchcraft Covens. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 13, 2016
Thank you.
Re: Cutting Down Witchcraft Covens. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 13, 2016
Thank you
Re: Cutting Down Witchcraft Covens. by jennybright(f): 6:29pm On Feb 13, 2016
TayeJiboluwa:
@Rogersmith

I have being having this nightmare for so long now repeatedly almost every night seeing myself going into dark forest. I'm even afraid because it keeps on coming
Re: Cutting Down Witchcraft Covens. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
@Jennybright.
Though I should explain your dream first, but let me tell you that, what God is up to is bigger than you, meaning God has great plans for you. There are great things ahead of you: massive wealth, wisdom, influence, power, greatness, and riches. The dark forest you are going to in your dream represent an occult activity against you. Most would-be great women will really receive attacks from Satan. Don't be afraid, at all. They just hate your destiny and the threat it poses to them. I will just warn you to be careful not to be secretly initiated into darkness, mind what you eat and where. I will pray to God to help you because I can see that you are close to satanic agents in disguise! Be careful! I will advice you to spend time worshipping God daily to have angels around you. I think you have other things you might want to share with me, so inbox me: tcrojem@gmail.com
Re: Cutting Down Witchcraft Covens. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 13, 2016
By God's grace i can only know all these things through the Holy Spirit, and through the gift of discerning of spirits and gift of Prophecy. So don't feel 'somehow' about things I say here. You can get these gifts too.
Re: Cutting Down Witchcraft Covens. by jennybright(f): 8:20pm On Feb 13, 2016
TayeJiboluwa:
@Jennybright.
Though I should explain your dream first, but let me tell you that, what God is up to is bigger than you, meaning God has great plans for you. There are great things ahead of you: massive wealth, wisdom, influence, power, greatness, and riches. The dark forest you are going to in your dream represent an occult activity against you. Most would-be great women will really receive attacks from Satan. Don't be afraid, at all. They just hate your destiny and the threat it poses to them. I will just warn you to be careful not to be secretly initiated into darkness, mind what you eat and where. I will pray to God to help you because I can see that you are close to satanic agents in disguise! Be careful! I will advice you to spend time worshipping God daily to have angels around you. I think you have other things you might want to share with me, so inbox me: tcrojem@gmail.com

Enlighten me more pls. How do I win this battle?
Re: Cutting Down Witchcraft Covens. by Rogersmith(m): 8:35pm On Feb 13, 2016
I just sent you a mail.
Re: Cutting Down Witchcraft Covens. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 13, 2016
##Jennybright
It's your destiny, Jenny. You will win. What you need most is the favour of God so that satan will not use men against you. Your case is not that of prayer and fasting or vigils, but for God to see you through. Please always pray for the favour of God everytime, and also seek the favour of God by being a blessing to the pastor in your local church. Avoid getting pregnant outside wedlock, as that will terminate everything. It is men that the devil will try to use to destroy you, and most men you will meet will try to sleep with you instantly, fight it! Pray for favour of God every time. If you can marry right, your generation will stand up for you. Be a virtuous woman, and a man with a great heart will see you. The man that will marry you will have to battle Satan face to face. Lucky also is the man that will marry you, I say that. If the favour of God rests with you, you will overcome. So you need a man of God that will guide you, and marriage is extremely important for you. It's not reallt a battle, its just an occult activity based on the position of woman after the fall of man. Stay blessed
Re: Cutting Down Witchcraft Covens. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 13, 2016
I need to say that I don't flatter, neither practise soothsaying, or use divination. I say what the Holyghost put in my heart, nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Cutting Down Witchcraft Covens. by seyi360(m): 4:04am On Feb 14, 2016
TrajansKong:
O Africa! O, my people!!

This foolishness retards our progress. Must every waking minute be filled with the threat of ghosts, witches, spirits and phantom dangers?

How can we take our place at seat at the table of nations?

When will we ever drop the chains of religion?

Ignorance kills faster than Ebola

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

HE SAVED ME -spoken Word Poetry Lyrics / Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! / Let's Take A Look At Slavery As Contained In Bible Verses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.