Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) (53094 Views)

GAZA PROTEST: We Have Bullets For Everyone" - Snr MK from Israeli ruling party / Catalan Referendum In Spain: Riot Police Fire Rubber Bullets At Crowd / Suspected Paris Attack Mastermind Now Dead (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by cartoonday(m): 9:13am On Nov 17, 2015
Touching!!!!! embarassedTouching!!!!!
Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by personal59: 9:14am On Nov 17, 2015
Humm

But names mention her are mostly muslim khaleed, halimo nd co thought dey said they kill xtian and muslim re terrorist and don't kill there fellow muslim I just wish people clear there eyes beyond what dey av been programme with and everybody in d world stand as one to fight terrorism to standstill and not passing aggression to some group of people because they av different doctrine or ideology aside their own because if passing aggression is nt stop then the uprising will keep consuming people irrespective of ur race, ethnic, language, skin color, religion etc
Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 17, 2015
no wonder lasisi69 will say end time,it is really end time.
Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by outlandra(m): 9:14am On Nov 17, 2015
R.I.P..... i hope he wuld make heaven ....
Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by princdebola201(m): 9:15am On Nov 17, 2015
Too much of hollywood moviesgrin

After recovering from the trauma, another dude will be straffing her kitty -kat while the lover boy watch from the seventh heaven LOLgringrin

2 Likes

Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by emamos: 9:15am On Nov 17, 2015
Remyboyhefty:
dat person must be a real goat.... Y can't he cum to Nigeria and take bullets for his fellow Nigerians from boko haram.... Buhari. Shud ban dat idiot from entering naija again angry
^
try to read b4 u make comment

1 Like

Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by tartar9(m): 9:15am On Nov 17, 2015
Bollinger:

Why thank you. I appreciate the compliment
Negroes exhibiting their mental retardation as usual.

1 Like

Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 17, 2015
OBVIOUSLY HIS A WOMAN WRAPPER. COME DOWN TO NIGERIA LETS ENGAGE YOU MILITARY JOB TO HAMMER DOES FOOLS CALLED BOKO HARAM. NKITA LIKE YOU.

SOME PEOPLE WITH GUNS ARE DODGING FOR ANIMAL WHILE YOU GO FOR BULLET.

JUST FOR THE SAKE OF LOVE.

OLODO.

1 Like

Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 17, 2015
menix:

Hahahaha.. baba nah Purgatory this kind person dey go...

You sure? Na true o, na suicide he do, I don forget.

1 Like

Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by folashade0(f): 9:15am On Nov 17, 2015
Every one that criticized Ludo are senseless... The levels of your brains are never gonna go beyond that.. Hypocrites!

4 Likes

Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 17, 2015
princdebola201:
Too much of hollywood moviesgrin

After recovering from the trauma, another dude will be straffing her kitty -kat while the lover boy watch from the seventh heaven LOLgringrin

See where your mind day go

Evil pikin
Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by astute07(f): 9:17am On Nov 17, 2015
The man was in love with her. So decided to play d hero.
Common its not film oo but reality.
Now u r RIP but she's AIP
Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by ijustdey: 9:19am On Nov 17, 2015
the guy is a hero...... even in death
Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by DhimxyMaxwell(m): 9:19am On Nov 17, 2015
Make up to 100$
Click on the link below to get started

http://Done4Job.com/index.php?ref=14499
Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by Sanuzi(m): 9:20am On Nov 17, 2015
HEEYAH SUPER MANN 2
queenzena23:
A woman who survived the Paris massacre thanks to the hero of La Belle Equipe café who turned himself into a human shield and took a bullet for her is in hospital so traumatised she keeps repeating her saviour’s name.

Chloe Clement was inside the café celebrating a friend's 35th birthday when it was struck by a hail of bullets during Friday night's carnage.

The happy occasion became a nightmare when two gunmen opened fire and her friends and colleagues began falling dead around her.

As a bullet whizzed towards Chloe, frozen in her horror, her friend Ludo Boumbas threw himself in between her and the gunman.

Ludo sacrificed himself, but Chloe survived the deadly assault with a bullet wound to the arm.

She now lies in a hospital bed, remembering her many friends and colleagues who died during the birthday celebrations.

'She was on morphine and was in shock. She would barely speak,' said the manager of Café des Anges, 27-year-old Virgile Grunberg, who went to visit Chloe in hospital.

'She felt guilty because Ludovic died for her. She just kept repeating his name again and again.'

Ludo's family have hailed his selfless bravery and called him 'a hero'.

An unnamed friend told MailOnline: 'Ludo threw himself forward to protect a girl and took the bullet.

'She was also shot, but she survived and is in hospital.

'He loved travelling the world and above all he loved people. He was just one of life's good, good people. He didn't stand a chance.'

Fedex worker Ludo was also at the birthday party of waitress Houda Saadi when gunmen dressed in bullet proof vests moved in.

The majority of the 19 victims at the café were from the birthday celebrations.

Five members of staff from a cafe called the 'Café of Angels', were wiped out in the tragedy together with six of their friends.

Houda, 35, and her sister Halima, 36, were among the 19 killed.

Their brothers Khaled and Bashir tried to save the women as they died on the floor in their arms.

Halima, born in Menzel Bourguiba, Tunisia, was mother of two two young children, aged three and six.

Witnesses described how the 'trendy' café was transformed into an emergency room as desperate medics battled to save the wounded and dying in the Paris gun massacre.

Restaurant worker Romain Ranouil, 48, described being faced with a wall of bodies as he arrived at the besieged café, which was hit by a hail of bullets in Friday night's attacks.

Mr Ranouil described scenes of carnage as he watched his friends and colleagues dying around him.

'At first I thought it was scaffolding collapsing, because it was a very metallic sound. Then I saw people slumped on the tables, dead,' he told MailOnline.

'The badly injured people were brought here and put on the pavement in front of the restaurant, and also inside on the chairs and tables.

'I knew many of them. Most of the people who worked there were already dead, including a waiter called Carlos who was a friend of mine.

'One man was in a state of shock. He had been trying to give CPR to his sister but she died in his hands. His other sister was shot in the head, and she died later in hospital.

'Some people were screaming in agony, but most people were silent, just trying to breathe and hold on to their life.'

Medics were so overwhelmed by numbers of wounded at the café that they were forced to leave the most seriously injured, who had no hope of rescue, in order to help those who had a chance.

Mr Ranouil, who works at Le Petit Baïona restaurant a few doors along from La Belle Equipe, played a key role in helping the casualties and did not leave the devastated café until 4am.

'I thought that nobody should die by themselves so I went to hold their hands and talk to them.

'One woman had been shot with several Kalashnikov bullets in her side, and she had a huge hole there, an open wound. There was nothing anybody could do. She was only about 20 years old.

'I knelt down and talked to her. I told her not to move and to take deep breaths. She didn't complain at all, or even say anything. She was just looking up at me and her eyes faded away.

'I will remember her face and her eyes all my life.'

Lalasticlala , Seun this is an inspiring story.

Continue reading story here http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3320856/EXCLUSIVE-woman-saved-hero-La-Belle-Equipe-turned-human-shield-threw-bullet-save-her.html#article-3320856

Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by wink2015(m): 9:21am On Nov 17, 2015
tartar9:
were the attackers refugees undecided

[size=18pt]The french authority found a syrian passport in the sites of the attack and it was traced to one of the terrorist that disguised as refugees and entered France.

According to President Holland the attack was planned and executed from within France and outside France.

Many of this refugees especially their young man of 18 years and above who have entered Europe will cause more security threat for Western Europe in short run or long run. As they will form sects and link up with their brother back home in the middle east to plan attack.

The United States that is planning to accept about 10,000 are beginning to have a re-think because some of the states in america are becoming more conscious of the facts that it will simply invite trouble to the united states.

France had not experience this kind of attack of this magnitude if not for this strange visitors that have entered their territory under the excuse that they are refugees.

[/size]
Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by DJMCOTTY(m): 9:22am On Nov 17, 2015
My name is Coby I must save Massa's wife......
Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by mastercee(m): 9:23am On Nov 17, 2015
Remyboyhefty:
dat person must be a real goat.... Y can't he cum to Nigeria and take bullets for his fellow Nigerians from boko haram.... Buhari. Shud ban dat idiot from entering naija again angry

Are you this dumb?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by princdebola201(m): 9:23am On Nov 17, 2015
gimakon:

See where your mind day go
Evil pikin
Oga wetin NAgringrin I no dey entitle to my opinion Nitonguetongue
Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by axiliborha(f): 9:25am On Nov 17, 2015
menix:
The guy nah better woman wrapper...

he might be a better woman wrapper but you can't do what he did to a girl that's your friend in years to come so oga shutthafuckup and appreciate good people when you see one he wasn't the only guy in the birthday party was he?....but he was the only one that stood in front of her and received the bullet

1 Like

Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 17, 2015
McBrooklyn:

I can take a bullet for you too now kiss

Abeg no take o cus bullet can't find me.
Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by obua: 9:29am On Nov 17, 2015
menix:
The guy nah better woman wrapper...

yeah, he used his body to wrap his woman.
Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by masciv: 9:30am On Nov 17, 2015
I just have to say it... That many people who commented on this post post are either psychopaths or utterly stupid. Someone died by acting on impulse and you say he's a woman rapper... You must be a fo*ol. Have you ever saved a life before or have you even heard gunshots before?? angry

Another moronic slowpoke said he died for the whites. Whether white or black or green or blue, a human is still a human and should be helped if possible. I wonder if the slowpoke has even touched a foreigner before angry

3 Likes

Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by princdebola201(m): 9:30am On Nov 17, 2015
folashade0:
Every one that criticized Ludo are senseless... The levels of your brains are never gonna go beyond that.. Hypocrites!

Look at this hypcritetonguetongue can u take a bullet for your husband not even boyfriendcheesycheesy

Too much of mexican and indian soap operas can be dangerous u know tonguetongue

3 Likes

Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 17, 2015
wink2015:
[size=18pt]For Accepting Syrian refugees to the EU, Western Europe will certainly experience more terrorists attacks. It is better you leave those refugees in their war torn countries.

Showing them sympathy and given them free access to Western Europe was begging for more trouble.

I hope Francois Holland of France, Angela Markel of Germany and David Cameroun of Great Britain have learnt some bitter lessons.

You can not tame a lion whether it is a baby lion. They will one day roar out to consume the owner. That is what France is experiencing by this Paris terrorist acts. [/size]

If only France and other western countries refused to participate in the daily masscare that have left all or several of their family members dead, if only the world had vehemently criticise wrtern involvement in other countries, if only....

I am not supporting the attacks but don't you dare bring the poor refugees into thisundecided
Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by princdebola201(m): 9:33am On Nov 17, 2015
LUDO THE LOVER BOYgringringringringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by scully95: 9:33am On Nov 17, 2015
Just thinking how many other guys will use prick scatter her toto now that he's gone ? grin

1 Like

Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 9:36am On Nov 17, 2015
Sugarhugs:

Abeg no take o cus bullet can't find me.

Hoping For The Best But Just In Case Now kiss

1 Like

Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by Enoquin(f): 9:38am On Nov 17, 2015
His name isn't Chloe but Ludo. It is Chloe that was saved, the heading self!
And for those that didn't read, and think he is a Nigerian...he is originally from Congo.

What was touching too though, was those that helped in their little ways, talking to those who were dying
Somewhere, a filmmaker already has the material for the next movie.
Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by menix(m): 9:39am On Nov 17, 2015
axiliborha:
he might be a better woman wrapper but you can't do what he did to a girl that's your friend in years to come so oga shutthafuckup and appreciate good people when you see one he wasn't the only guy in the birthday party was he?....but he was the only one that stood in front of her and received the bullet

Go home nd tell ur Fada!! Mother!! To shut up..
I swear u re only looking for soil to manure..

Useless biatch from a useless source..

How I wish but it's no need since u typing from a key pad..

1 Like

Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by flokii: 9:39am On Nov 17, 2015
ladyF:
cry

it's LadyF again.. cheesy

you travel?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ayasel Slay "Bint Mecca Girls": Saudis Call For Deportation Of A Black Rapper / China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle / Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.