Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,530 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) (53065 Views)

GAZA PROTEST: We Have Bullets For Everyone" - Snr MK from Israeli ruling party / Catalan Referendum In Spain: Riot Police Fire Rubber Bullets At Crowd / Suspected Paris Attack Mastermind Now Dead (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by obstead200(m): 9:39am On Nov 17, 2015
Remyboyhefty:
dat person must be a real goat.... Y can't he cum to Nigeria and take bullets for his fellow Nigerians from boko haram.... Buhari. Shud ban dat idiot from entering naija again angry
he is from congo. he is not a nigerian

1 Like

Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by blaqkween33(f): 9:44am On Nov 17, 2015
#iwillcatchagrenadeforu lipsrsealed[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by timpaul664(m): 9:45am On Nov 17, 2015
queenzena23:
A woman who survived the Paris massacre thanks to the hero of La Belle Equipe café who turned himself into a human shield and took a bullet for her is in hospital so traumatised she keeps repeating her saviour’s name.

Chloe Clement was inside the café celebrating a friend's 35th birthday when it was struck by a hail of bullets during Friday night's carnage.

The happy occasion became a nightmare when two gunmen opened fire and her friends and colleagues began falling dead around her.

As a bullet whizzed towards Chloe, frozen in her horror, her friend Ludo Boumbas threw himself in between her and the gunman.

Ludo sacrificed himself, but Chloe survived the deadly assault with a bullet wound to the arm.

She now lies in a hospital bed, remembering her many friends and colleagues who died during the birthday celebrations.

'She was on morphine and was in shock. She would barely speak,' said the manager of Café des Anges, 27-year-old Virgile Grunberg, who went to visit Chloe in hospital.

'She felt guilty because Ludovic died for her. She just kept repeating his name again and again.'

Ludo's family have hailed his selfless bravery and called him 'a hero'.

An unnamed friend told MailOnline: 'Ludo threw himself forward to protect a girl and took the bullet.

'She was also shot, but she survived and is in hospital.

'He loved travelling the world and above all he loved people. He was just one of life's good, good people. He didn't stand a chance.'

Fedex worker Ludo was also at the birthday party of waitress Houda Saadi when gunmen dressed in bullet proof vests moved in.

The majority of the 19 victims at the café were from the birthday celebrations.

Five members of staff from a cafe called the 'Café of Angels', were wiped out in the tragedy together with six of their friends.

Houda, 35, and her sister Halima, 36, were among the 19 killed.

Their brothers Khaled and Bashir tried to save the women as they died on the floor in their arms.

Halima, born in Menzel Bourguiba, Tunisia, was mother of two two young children, aged three and six.

Witnesses described how the 'trendy' café was transformed into an emergency room as desperate medics battled to save the wounded and dying in the Paris gun massacre.

Restaurant worker Romain Ranouil, 48, described being faced with a wall of bodies as he arrived at the besieged café, which was hit by a hail of bullets in Friday night's attacks.

Mr Ranouil described scenes of carnage as he watched his friends and colleagues dying around him.

'At first I thought it was scaffolding collapsing, because it was a very metallic sound. Then I saw people slumped on the tables, dead,' he told MailOnline.

'The badly injured people were brought here and put on the pavement in front of the restaurant, and also inside on the chairs and tables.

'I knew many of them. Most of the people who worked there were already dead, including a waiter called Carlos who was a friend of mine.

'One man was in a state of shock. He had been trying to give CPR to his sister but she died in his hands. His other sister was shot in the head, and she died later in hospital.

'Some people were screaming in agony, but most people were silent, just trying to breathe and hold on to their life.'

Medics were so overwhelmed by numbers of wounded at the café that they were forced to leave the most seriously injured, who had no hope of rescue, in order to help those who had a chance.

Mr Ranouil, who works at Le Petit Baïona restaurant a few doors along from La Belle Equipe, played a key role in helping the casualties and did not leave the devastated café until 4am.

'I thought that nobody should die by themselves so I went to hold their hands and talk to them.

'One woman had been shot with several Kalashnikov bullets in her side, and she had a huge hole there, an open wound. There was nothing anybody could do. She was only about 20 years old.

'I knelt down and talked to her. I told her not to move and to take deep breaths. She didn't complain at all, or even say anything. She was just looking up at me and her eyes faded away.

'I will remember her face and her eyes all my life.'

Lalasticlala , Seun this is an inspiring story.

Continue reading story here http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3320856/EXCLUSIVE-woman-saved-hero-La-Belle-Equipe-turned-human-shield-threw-bullet-save-her.html#article-3320856

Eyah!!! what a pathetic story

Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by axiliborha(f): 9:46am On Nov 17, 2015
menix:

Go home nd tell ur Fada!! Mother!! To shut up..
I swear u re only looking for soil to manure..

Useless biatch from a useless source..

How I wish but it's no need since u typing from a key pad..
you are so insecure about your self cause you know its the fuckingtruth......for mentioning my father and mother today and till the end of this year and next year may you never find anything good in your life may you hear bad news in all four corners of the earth concerning your family and friends you will never know peace.......you low self esteemed bastard like your self you can't do it.....you are lame and a weakly fool who can't even cook his own food....fool like yourself talking about a man who saved his friend may robbers rob your family idiotic fool like yourself you stupid ass cunt motherfucker

1 Like

Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by ZYZZA: 9:46am On Nov 17, 2015
Remyboyhefty:
dat person must be a real goat.... Y can't he cum to Nigeria and take bullets for his fellow Nigerians from boko haram.... Buhari. Shud ban dat idiot from entering naija again angry
this is the highest grade of mumu after this madness
Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by zeusdgrt(m): 9:47am On Nov 17, 2015
queenzena23:

How do you mean?
AND HE DIED!
Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by ustyno(m): 9:48am On Nov 17, 2015
in voice of LUCKY DUBE... you will always remembered... Peace to the dead....
Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 17, 2015
PLANETMARS:
Endtime dyer
end time comment.
Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by menix(m): 9:49am On Nov 17, 2015
axiliborha:
you are so insecure about your self cause you know its the fuckingtruth......for mentioning my father and mother today and till the end of this year and next year may you never find anything good in your life may you hear bad news in all four corners of the earth concerning your family and friends you will never know peace.......you low self esteemed bastard like your self you can't do it.....you are lame and a weakly fool who can't even cook his own food....fool like yourself talking about a man who saved his friend may robbers rob your family idiotic fool like yourself you stupid ass cunt motherfucker

May sttray bullet kill every member of ur family..

May infertility push you to sleeping with frog nd ur 1st child will be a Tadpole..

Poverty in ur life will cause the poor to pray for you..

1 Like

Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by PLANETMARS(m): 9:50am On Nov 17, 2015
JustTara:
end time comment.
who is taya?
Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by slap1(m): 9:51am On Nov 17, 2015
Was he thinking he would wake up to act the part 2?

2 Likes

Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by tivta(m): 9:54am On Nov 17, 2015
Stupid man trying to form Jesus christ, absolute rubbish, I can only die for my parents or children, I am not superman...

2 Likes

Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 17, 2015
PLANETMARS:
who is taya?
idgu
Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by axiliborha(f): 9:56am On Nov 17, 2015
menix:

May sttray bullet kill every member of ur family..

May infertility push you to sleeping with frog nd ur 1st child will be a Tadpole..

Poverty in ur life will cause the poor to pray for you..
you are a full grown bastard with no common sense may your wife and children be the ones that will kill you may vultures eat your corpse your father and mother shall die before the end of this month
Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by tivta(m): 9:59am On Nov 17, 2015
folashade0:
Every one that criticized Ludo are senseless... The levels of your brains are never gonna go beyond that.. Hypocrites!

Will you do the same?

1 Like

Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by menix(m): 10:00am On Nov 17, 2015
axiliborha:
you are a full grown bastard with no common sense may your wife and children be the ones that will kill you may vultures eat your corpse your father and mother shall die before the end of this month

Ritualist will end ur prosti.tution job..

Call home, u will be shocked they have all been electrocuted by ur mum's Love Machine..

May u live while worms feed on ur brain..

Oya, throw me one more Jab nd win..
Thanx for the fun..

1 Like

Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by tivta(m): 10:02am On Nov 17, 2015
I bet all of the girls here won't do the same yet they are calling him a hero, most girls are just to selfish, the man just wasted his life, what a shame...

1 Like

Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by Emnyte(m): 10:03am On Nov 17, 2015
tartar9:
yes o.. they are sons of animals
and u are black too.
Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by SuJum: 10:04am On Nov 17, 2015
Movies!
Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by axiliborha(f): 10:05am On Nov 17, 2015
menix:

Ritualist will end ur prosti.tution job..

Call home, u will be shocked they have all been electrocuted by ur mum's Love Machine..

May u live while worms feed on ur brain..

Oya, throw me one more Jab nd win..
Thanx for the fun..

the next minute you step outside may thunder fire you while the sun is shining
The next time you enter bus may the bus divert to third mainland bridge and enter the water and kill everyone cause you are inside the bus
The next time you yab me may MTN seize all your data and may it finish for no just reason you will continue to buy data all your life but under 20 seconds it will all finish
Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by bashydemy(m): 10:07am On Nov 17, 2015
coolzeal:
Most of you commenting won't take the bullet for another if you see it coming. I won't either... #Fact.
I won't even take bullet for anybody except my kids..
Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by GodblessNig247(m): 10:07am On Nov 17, 2015
ladyF:
cry

It's hard to find people that are this selfless. The only set of people I can take a bullet for is my immediate family, anybody else find your way. May his soul RIP.

This is solely the opinion of LadyF cry cry cry

When that time comes I bet u u can't do it for ur family. Just pray that day of doom doesn't come.
Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by PLANETMARS(m): 10:09am On Nov 17, 2015
JustTara:
idgu
that na chineese
Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by babajero(m): 10:24am On Nov 17, 2015
Christ came to save, while mohammed came to kill and destroy. This is exactly what is happening now Christians are saving while muslims are killing and destroying.
Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by babajero(m): 10:25am On Nov 17, 2015
Christ came to save, while mohammed came to kill and destroy. This is exactly what is happening now Christians are saving while muslims ar killing and destroying.
Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 17, 2015
PLANETMARS:
that na chineese
Lmao. Idgu- I don't get you.
Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 10:29am On Nov 17, 2015
He have a bullet proof body ni. Aye ta

1 Like

Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by onelife97: 10:34am On Nov 17, 2015
ladyF:
cry

It's hard to find people that are this selfless. The only set of people I can take a bullet for is my immediate family, anybody else find your way. May his soul RIP.

This is solely the opinion of LadyF cry cry cry
Taking a bullet for someone is one an unconscious act.
You will never know when u would do this for a total stranger.
May God keep us all safe from the evil in this world.
Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by IceDude(m): 10:39am On Nov 17, 2015
We all gonna die someday sha. That guy is a hero no doubt abt it, the only issue i have with him is that he died for an oyibo. Whites are very selfish, i dont think any white can make such sacrifice for a black man........ RIP bro

2 Likes

Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by PLANETMARS(m): 10:42am On Nov 17, 2015
JustTara:
Lmao. Idgu- I don't get you.
hmm as a sharp guy I don send u pm u must teach me all this ur short code
Re: Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) by inme: 10:44am On Nov 17, 2015
Died for a hoe? Dafuq!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ayasel Slay "Bint Mecca Girls": Saudis Call For Deportation Of A Black Rapper / China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle / Ghanaian Army Chief Orders "Shoot-to-kill" On Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.