Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Fayose And Mimiko In Kogi Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose And Mimiko In Kogi Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) (26263 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko / Police Officer Attacked By Thugs In Kogi Ahead Of Gov Elections (Graphic Photos) / Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose And Mimiko In Kogi Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) by oluwafemi113(m): 9:28am On Nov 17, 2015

See there face

Looters
Re: Fayose And Mimiko In Kogi Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) by ORACLE1975(m): 9:28am On Nov 17, 2015
Good one
Re: Fayose And Mimiko In Kogi Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) by utenwuson: 9:31am On Nov 17, 2015
ionsman:
Wada and Audu are both bad,but Audu is far better. Wada gives useless a new meaning.
the only thing against Audu is his attitude! Proud! pomposity! but d best governor Kogi has ever had

2 Likes

Re: Fayose And Mimiko In Kogi Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) by emmasege: 9:34am On Nov 17, 2015
PLANETMARS:
He could have only been given birth to by a Parent with such criminal history. The boy's name is APTHIEF, middle name APCHEAT surname APLIAR
Re: Fayose And Mimiko In Kogi Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) by Sanuzi(m): 9:35am On Nov 17, 2015
tIME WILL TELL OOOOOOOOOOOO

Re: Fayose And Mimiko In Kogi Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) by brunofarad(m): 9:36am On Nov 17, 2015
Ok
Re: Fayose And Mimiko In Kogi Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) by OpeDwarroir: 9:36am On Nov 17, 2015
azimibraun:
PDP shall lose the election in a very shameful manner.... The number of votes they will score will be so shocking to them.

You are gradually turning to a wailer! Beware

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose And Mimiko In Kogi Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) by ki02020(m): 9:36am On Nov 17, 2015
Bugatie:
Nice one,

Fayose, man of the people and nightmare of APC and Tinubu/Buhari

Stop deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Fayose And Mimiko In Kogi Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) by philips70(m): 9:44am On Nov 17, 2015
Firefire:
Time to ensure the cancerous party called APC, does not spread beyond the current affected part.

APC is cancerous.

What has Nigerians benefited from their six months rule ? If not hardship upon hardship and suffering upon suffering.

Fake change, fake party.

Kogi State APC Chairman, Alhaji Hadi Ametuo, has assured Kogi people that his party’s candidate in the forthcoming governorship poll, Prince Audu Abubakar, would return the over N11 billion he allegedly stole while in office.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/04/kogi-guber-audu-will-return-the-n11bn-he-stole-if-elected-apc-chairman/

APC, Party of professional looters and career propagandist. - Lie Mohammed.

You will be shocked the remainder of the virus called PDP will be uninstalled before 2019. As it is, PDP cannot fully lay claim to Ebonyi and Cross River state governors. In case you also don't know, Dickson is one leg in PDP and another in APC, his presence still in the PDP is just a mark of respect to GEJ. Who even wants to be associated with a badly tainted party like the PDP?

3 Likes

Re: Fayose And Mimiko In Kogi Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 17, 2015
EYAAAA SEE FAYOSE IN KOGI STATE, SO NA THRU SAY YOU'RE ALWAYS KNOWN WITH FAILURE, WADA AND IBRO ARE FAILURE TO KOGI STATE. WHATEVER YOU SEE IN KOGI STATE TODAY IS MADE OR BUILD BY PRINCE ABUBAKAR AUDU WITH HIS STUPID PRIDE. BUT CHOP AND WORK IS BETTER THAN CHOP ALONE, PDP IS KNOWN FOR THAT. PRINCE AUDU AND WADA ARE PPL THAT WENT TO STREAM TO FETCH WATER WITH BASKET BUT PRINCE AUDU REMEMBER TO NYLON THE BASKET. IN A PLACE WHERE THERE'S NO OPTION, PRINCE ABUBAKAR IS BETTER THAN WADA.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose And Mimiko In Kogi Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) by sulefigo: 9:47am On Nov 17, 2015
Haha haha weda dey com or not noting for PDP, wada is a gonner. I trust my party APC

2 Likes

Re: Fayose And Mimiko In Kogi Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 17, 2015
I just love Fayose, he's one governor I truly respect.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose And Mimiko In Kogi Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) by ocelot2006(m): 9:51am On Nov 17, 2015
Mimiko the Iroko
Fayose the lone Conqueror

1 Like

Re: Fayose And Mimiko In Kogi Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) by Firefire(m): 9:53am On Nov 17, 2015
philips70:

You will be shocked the remainder of the virus called PDP will be uninstalled before 2019. As it is, PDP cannot fully lay claim to Ebonyi and Cross River state governors. In case you also don't know, Dickson is one leg in PDP and another in APC, his presence still in the PDP is just a mark of respect to GEJ. Who even wants to be associated with a badly tainted party like the PDP?

I can't be shocked any longer my friend, the secret of the evil party is now in the open...

APC, party of professional looters and career liars.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose And Mimiko In Kogi Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) by gretblue: 9:56am On Nov 17, 2015
Fayose and Mimiko campaign couldn't safe their lone hero from returning to Otueke few months ago.

1 Like

Re: Fayose And Mimiko In Kogi Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 17, 2015
VICTORY IS SURE
Re: Fayose And Mimiko In Kogi Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) by bashydemy(m): 10:15am On Nov 17, 2015
Bugatie:
Nice one,

Fayose, man of the people and nightmare of APC and Tinubu/Buhari
hahahah When ever i see Amadu Ali, Mimiko, and Fayose in a campaign rally i know that person will loose especially when the campaign is full of hatred....
Re: Fayose And Mimiko In Kogi Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) by personal59: 10:17am On Nov 17, 2015
So mimiko still dey pdp thought fayose is d only pdp gov now I truly understand what it means to be truly educated
Re: Fayose And Mimiko In Kogi Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) by abu12: 10:23am On Nov 17, 2015
[size=15pt]fayose and mimiko can not convince their yoba brothers in kogi 2 vote 4 PDP, the yoruba ppl of kogi are ready 2 vote APC dis time around. APC will win d election in d next 96hour, tinubu is going 2kogi apc final campaign 2maro to counter fayose and mimiko lies 2 dia brothers.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Fayose And Mimiko In Kogi Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) by tuniski: 10:27am On Nov 17, 2015
philips70:

it is people like u who sadly are many that is the problem of nigeria. So if all the pdp people join apc then apc is great abi? Yeye, stop allowing politicians to use your emotion. Apc. Is over 70% same pdp politicians. Anyway, I wonder what is even worth celebrating about apc sef. A completely rudderless govt who doesn't know how to govern or manage prosperity! Apc shame!!!!
Re: Fayose And Mimiko In Kogi Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) by nigerianvenom(m): 10:30am On Nov 17, 2015
AngryNigerian:
There's something I've noticed about political campaigns in Nigeria...

The high and mighty dress gorgeously, drive in with 'machines', & move to the podium where they wont be affected by the sun...

Then the people that purpotedly own the power, what about them? They drive in with shanty buses, stocked like sardines,then head straight to the open space and stand directly under the sun, or just wander about aimlessly till the end of the occassion.
Re: Fayose And Mimiko In Kogi Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) by nickxtra(m): 10:30am On Nov 17, 2015
So pathetic how PDP has suddenly turned an opposition party with a Governor as Fayose their National leader. ;DReally pathetic!
Re: Fayose And Mimiko In Kogi Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) by philips70(m): 10:50am On Nov 17, 2015
Firefire:

I can't be shocked any longer my friend, the secret of the evil party is now in the open...

APC, party of professional looters and career liars.

I know you are so pained, I can feel your pain but I assure you your pessimism will be addressed and cured with time.
Re: Fayose And Mimiko In Kogi Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) by Trioxocarbonate: 11:07am On Nov 17, 2015
utenwuson:
the only thing against Audu is his attitude! Proud! pomposity! but d best governor Kogi has ever had

What about Ibrahim Idris (Ibro)?
Re: Fayose And Mimiko In Kogi Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) by hamzeiy: 11:12am On Nov 17, 2015
as a supporter of this present administration(check my history for comfirmation) and a kogite i can categorically tell you there is no way in hell..i am going to voye for audu...though i am a supporter of apc...knowing fully well that wada is a bad egg and has noting to offer to the state (a common trait to all pdp members except for nuhu ribadu) but he is still better off...kogi state apc has messed up big time by bringing Audu as their candidate..
Re: Fayose And Mimiko In Kogi Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) by kunzo: 11:12am On Nov 17, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
FAYOSE IS THERE

#GBAM.

so, we should start running abi?
Re: Fayose And Mimiko In Kogi Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) by ERAKAMUS: 11:24am On Nov 17, 2015
kunzo:

so, we should start running abi?
IF YOU LIKE.
Re: Fayose And Mimiko In Kogi Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) by duwdu: 12:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
The PDP IS lucky that the current Federal security apparatus did NOT prevent these two funny PDP governors from getting into Kogi for this governorship election campaigns/rally.

Remember how the Jonathan-era Federal security apparatus - part of Obanikoro et al's Ekitigate - prevented the APC governors Amaechi and Oshiomole from gaining entry into Ekiti state for the political campaign during the governorship election that produced Fayose as governor a couple of months before Jonathan was voted out?

Nemesis - or what is more readily referred to as Karma - will surely catch up with that Ekitigate thingy in its entirety at some point, The Almighty God willing.

P34c3
Re: Fayose And Mimiko In Kogi Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
of course PDP would lose as usual.

1 Like

Re: Fayose And Mimiko In Kogi Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) by jerryjere(m): 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
azimibraun:
PDP shall lose the election in a very shameful manner.... The number of votes they will score will be so shocking to them.
dat is if u apc can change number of votes.
Re: Fayose And Mimiko In Kogi Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) by pesuwe(m): 2:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
Their is no amount of campaign that will save WADA from loosing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Professor Chukwuka Okonjo Honoured In ghana / Herdsmen Set Governor Ortom’s Rice Farm Ablaze / Prophet Emmanuel Chinonso: Why INEC Refused To Issue Okorocha Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.