Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Bags And Wraps Of Dog Chicken For Sale (we Deliver Anywhere In Lagos) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Bags And Wraps Of Dog Chicken For Sale (we Deliver Anywhere In Lagos) (5481 Views)

Monkey Adopts Chicken As They Become Inseparable In Israel (Photos) / Which Breed Of Dog Is This? / Only Two Kinds Of Dog Breeds...the Caucasian Ovcharka & Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bags And Wraps Of Dog Chicken For Sale (we Deliver Anywhere In Lagos) by generalj1(m): 11:26am On Mar 18, 2016
pmadise:
@OP, please let us know when you weigh the bag and wrap. I buy my dog chicken from the market in kg and it will make sense to know if urs is the same, more expensive or cheaper when compared.

It will surely not cost you anything to place the bag or wrap on a scale. Asking a buyer to measure it could mean bolting the cage when the horse has taken off...

I would be interested when I know what i'm getting into.

Thanks for your anticipated positive response.

I have asked for the weight of the wraps long ago but i think the seller has a take it or leave mentality. Apparently he thinks we are at his mercy angry

I buy my dogs chicken and pet mince from malls and even shoprite will weigh to give you price.
Re: Bags And Wraps Of Dog Chicken For Sale (we Deliver Anywhere In Lagos) by blowjanet: 10:08am On Mar 19, 2016
generalj1:

I have asked for the weight of the wraps long ago but i think the seller has a take it or leave mentality. Apparently he thinks we are at his mercy angry

I buy my dogs chicken and pet mince from malls and even shoprite will weigh to give you price.

Nope customer is always right,I do this on the side with a standard 9-5.

Apologies
Re: Bags And Wraps Of Dog Chicken For Sale (we Deliver Anywhere In Lagos) by blowjanet: 7:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
SA
Re: Bags And Wraps Of Dog Chicken For Sale (we Deliver Anywhere In Lagos) by Weasel(m): 9:25am On Sep 21, 2016
Please what is the weight per bag?..... This question remains unanswered.

I am interested but I need to know what I am buying
Re: Bags And Wraps Of Dog Chicken For Sale (we Deliver Anywhere In Lagos) by blowjanet: 11:05am On Sep 23, 2016
The weight

Spine and Rib (aka Back) is 10kg per bag
Chest/Breast(aka Back with flesh) 20kg per bag
Re: Bags And Wraps Of Dog Chicken For Sale (we Deliver Anywhere In Lagos) by blowjanet: 11:05am On Sep 23, 2016
Weasel:
Please what is the weight per bag?..... This question remains unanswered.

I am interested but I need to know what I am buying

Re: Bags And Wraps Of Dog Chicken For Sale (we Deliver Anywhere In Lagos) by blowjanet: 11:06am On Sep 23, 2016
generalj1:

Re: Bags And Wraps Of Dog Chicken For Sale (we Deliver Anywhere In Lagos) by blowjanet: 11:12am On Sep 23, 2016
generalj1:
hello,

whats the weight per bag?

i buy my dogs chicken or meat per kilo.

let me know the price per kilo and we can talk about as much as possible chicken you can supply.

call or whatzap 08053341623

Re: Bags And Wraps Of Dog Chicken For Sale (we Deliver Anywhere In Lagos) by Davefash: 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2018
Good job
Re: Bags And Wraps Of Dog Chicken For Sale (we Deliver Anywhere In Lagos) by camon8(m): 5:56pm On Apr 18, 2019
chucky234:
how much will it go for if I'm picking it myself?
hope is still available pls contact me 07069271799 thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

1st JOS DOG WALK 2015- Let's Walk Them Together / 16months Old Male Pedigree Slant Back German Shepherd For Sale. / Where Can I Golden Retriever In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.