Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Diploma Or Bsc: Which One Will I Choose - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Diploma Or Bsc: Which One Will I Choose (873 Views)

Post Graduate Diploma Or Direct Entry - Which Should He Take? / Hnd To Bsc-which Way Forward? / Where Can One Attend A Diploma Or Predegree Programme To Start I Am Tied Of Ume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diploma Or Bsc: Which One Will I Choose by babygurl19(f): 9:49am On May 20, 2009
hii guys,
am in a dilemma, i have admission abroad to start august but meanwhile i was already doin my diploma and will be through in 2 mths, but right now i don no wat to choose cos the diploma as been elongated cos of the strike and the govt of the country is complaining that am away for so long cos i have a permit actually and entitled to some money monthly, i am forfeiting all this benefits cos i wanna finish my diploma jus for formality purpose not that i need it so much, so wat do i do now cos my fiance is telling to come over and leave the diploma thats theres so much at stake cos of the diploma.
so now am tthinking is the diploma worth it anyway

and also if i am going i wanna selll off my starcomms express card slot for 10k, if u are intrested, let me know so i can give u a email addy

thank yall for the advices in advance
Re: Diploma Or Bsc: Which One Will I Choose by Renz(m): 10:18am On May 20, 2009
If u are running a diploma in Nigeria and you have been offered admission for a Bsc. Abroad (which country?), dont think twice, just move.

Furthermore, i will like to know how many months is the diploma programm, HND or OND? and then which country are u going to? do u have coverage for fees and accomodation abroad?

Just give me a few more tips so i can thoroughly see if its worth it.
Re: Diploma Or Bsc: Which One Will I Choose by babygurl19(f): 1:24pm On May 20, 2009
yes the country is in europe and all accomodation and fees have been covered, my diploma is in unilag it remains jus 2 mths, but wat i will lose now if i wanna finish the dip is jus the benefits i will recieve while am here
Re: Diploma Or Bsc: Which One Will I Choose by Renz(m): 2:45pm On May 20, 2009
If fees and accomodation is covered, then move. Meanwhile if its just 2mnths that is left u can arrange somebody to complete it for you. if that is not possible just move as long as the admission is genuine.

Goodluck.
Re: Diploma Or Bsc: Which One Will I Choose by babygurl19(f): 7:44pm On May 20, 2009
its not possible renz for someone to do it 4 me but i jus want the diploma jus to add to my resume in the future, do u think this is needed at all or i should just shut up and move
Re: Diploma Or Bsc: Which One Will I Choose by Renz(m): 7:51am On May 21, 2009
Now, How many months have u spent in this Diploma Program?
Re: Diploma Or Bsc: Which One Will I Choose by babygurl19(f): 9:15am On May 21, 2009
its a 10 mnth diploma and it remains jus 6 wks
Re: Diploma Or Bsc: Which One Will I Choose by Renz(m): 11:12am On May 21, 2009
If its just 10mnths Diploma then its worth the Sacrifice. I have known people whom after spending three years in a Bsc degree quit it and went for a Bsc degree abroad which they will still have to spend their own money on school fees & accomodation.

And in your own case, fees and accomodation are covered plus the fact that a Bsc abroad will keep u standing out of the crowd.

Finally, u dont need to support a Bsc abroad degree with a Nigerian Diploma (It makes no sense).

So my dear, I will advice u to just go for ur Bsc Abroad.

(1) (Reply)

Pgd Mis / Free Autocad,php/mysql Oracle Guides / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.