Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,984 members, 7,863,507 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:10 PM

How I Intend To End My Relationship With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Intend To End My Relationship With Her (881 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Intend To End My Relationship With Her by oforij(m): 3:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
Have been dating this girl for almost two years now. And within this period,she cheated on me.though i was the guy that disvirgined her, but i felt hurt and betrayed.
We've gone friendzone and platonic but we'll always come back to lovers.
Told her its over, she went to drink insecticide and i was almost arrested
*finally a way came;i have been offered admission
and i see it as a way of putting and end to it.
Wish me luck y'all.

1 Like

Re: How I Intend To End My Relationship With Her by jonaifame22(m): 3:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
Can someone pls take my hands and drag me out of this thread
Re: How I Intend To End My Relationship With Her by braimeddy: 3:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
All the very best. Distant relationship with her will finally end it up.

1 Like

Re: How I Intend To End My Relationship With Her by christinie(f): 3:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
Bye
Re: How I Intend To End My Relationship With Her by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
Juz be sure u never turn ur back again once u gone...
Good luck on ur chosen path wink

1 Like

Re: How I Intend To End My Relationship With Her by Atlantian: 3:47pm On Nov 17, 2015
Why would any girl give pussy to a secondary school leaver ?
Re: How I Intend To End My Relationship With Her by jamex93(m): 3:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
which kind of love b DAT one
Re: How I Intend To End My Relationship With Her by fadjnr(m): 3:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
jonaifame22:
Can someone pls take my hands and drag me out of this thread

Oya come fast before the portal closes. *offers hand*
Re: How I Intend To End My Relationship With Her by misspicy(f): 3:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
Atlantian:
because she herself is a secondary school leaver.....

no one is above mistake

1 Like

Re: How I Intend To End My Relationship With Her by Atlantian: 4:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
misspicy:

because she herself is a secondary school leaver.....

no one is above mistake
hahahahaha
Re: How I Intend To End My Relationship With Her by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
[email] Who cares?! [/email]
Re: How I Intend To End My Relationship With Her by Luvdmx(m): 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
Always remember that wat goes around comes around..

Re: How I Intend To End My Relationship With Her by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm....hard luck.
Re: How I Intend To End My Relationship With Her by Kalani: 4:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
make sure you do not create another thread of how you want to go back because she drank diesel

Goodluck
Re: How I Intend To End My Relationship With Her by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
OP why didn't u break up with her immediately after you found out?
Re: How I Intend To End My Relationship With Her by oforij(m): 8:23pm On Nov 17, 2015
Atlantian:
i won't blame you
Re: How I Intend To End My Relationship With Her by oforij(m): 8:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:
OP why didn't u break up with her immediately after you found out?
twas hard
considering her sacrifice and besides that, she was ma first love

(1) (Reply)

Show Your Crush This, And Get Laid / When That Girl Serve Food / 10 Ways To Make Men Instantly Attracted To You After A First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.