Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa (26762 Views)

Where Can I Learn How To Play The Guitar In Ikorodu, Lagos / How To Play The Guitar (anatomy Of The Guitar) / Nairalander On Karaoke Night Singing Lionel Richie Stuck On U In Indiana Usa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by warriboy21(m): 10:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
i hail of una..thanks for d support

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
Nice one blaad, keep da muzik spirit alive! God bless you
Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by Missvenus: 10:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
Nice... Make use of your skill and harness every opportunity you get!
Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
undecided
Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by macaranta(m): 10:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
Nice one op
Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by watered(m): 10:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
donjaxy:
Wasted generation
"Okpo" you are still from the same generation...

The resources channeled towards your education should have been used to build a poultry cos you are a wasted life.

5 Likes

Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
warriboy21:

obob u don bost my head o ...thanks man i apreciated..

abeg make una help me beg d mods for front page o
pls remind where u said u're schooling again !!! angry
Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by donjaxy(m): 11:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
watered:
"Okpo" you are still from the same generation...

The resources channeled towards your education should have been used to build a poultry cos you are a wasted life.
n

Wasted generation
Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by warriboy21(m): 11:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
Moezzy:
Nice one blaad, keep da muzik spirit alive! God bless you
thank you
Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by warriboy21(m): 11:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
Euro31:
pls remind where u said u're schooling again !!! angry
lol bros na mistake...thks for ur support though
Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by mezabo(m): 11:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
You Deserve a better RELATIONSHIP
GET HELPFUL TIPS
Text RELATIONSHIP to 33811

https://www.nairaland.com/2744559/deserve-better-relationship
Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
Nice one and Nice comments too... nairalanders are Good people... very Nice.. thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by HirstMOG(m): 11:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
More grace to your ability bro.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by chinoify: 11:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
more grace bro.................................
Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
kiss kiss lovely voice dear, keep it up. You shining God Son wink
Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
bro I watch and re watch the video love that flavour part
Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by absoluteSuccess: 11:13pm On Nov 17, 2015
God bless your hustling.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by mightyrocket(m): 11:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
nice o ne

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by warriboy21(m): 11:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
Adanna28:
kiss kiss lovely voice dear, keep it up. You shining God Son wink

aww thankss sweetie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by warriboy21(m): 11:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
teamg:
bro I watch and re watch the video love that flavour part

thank you sir for dis...1 luv
Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
Yellowson:
Dats cool, any where nairalanders go dey make us proud
I'm very sure most of the thieves terrorising Lagos and other states are also Nairalanders....
Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by Dongreat(m): 11:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
Ride on mark man. It's me great. Yeah. It's amazing. Those peep calling u names n saying trash here are simply jealous or pure losers. Keep it up mate but still study well. I see myself asking for an autograph in the near future. Got urself a fan already.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by watchindelta(m): 11:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
gud one bro
Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
I am not clicking on that link tongue
Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by erico2k2(m): 11:46pm On Nov 17, 2015
warriboy21:
hey guz. my name is macutee..we had afrcian diasporan night in my school..valparaiso university..and was invited to perform. i have been singing in my uniben days before coming over ere in the US...what i did ,they liked it..and now im having more giggs..i just decided to share dis video with my felow nairalanders....i hope u like it too.

lalasticlala farano rockstation viviangist1 airmark abeg help my career smiley God bless you smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hqe67RsqTcY
Area nothing do you,like dis your goat go born elephant.
Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
cool... cool
Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by piperson(m): 12:08am On Nov 18, 2015
pls pls pls it's my birthdayyyyyyy... you guys should show me some good good loving wink
Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by amanze15(m): 12:12am On Nov 18, 2015
My nigga, cheesy cheesy I am happy for you, I dey famz you now incase you blow, I go need free tickets and VIP seats grin keep doing what you love best and make use of every opportunity to do that.......you making front page is HUGE *Donald trump's voice*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerian Musicians Of All Time / Grammy Awards Considering Yemi Alade, Burna Boy, Seun Kuti, Adekunle Gold / Surbhi Wali And Dunni Bills - 'Legal Nasha' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.