Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa (26767 Views)

Where Can I Learn How To Play The Guitar In Ikorodu, Lagos / How To Play The Guitar (anatomy Of The Guitar) / Nairalander On Karaoke Night Singing Lionel Richie Stuck On U In Indiana Usa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by Rudolfchris(m): 12:27am On Nov 18, 2015
Nice performance OP...keep doing your thing, you'll definitely go places if you keep your head high

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by sheabutter1: 12:33am On Nov 18, 2015
guy, I didn't waste my Meg. that was dope , keep it up!

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by siegfried99(m): 12:42am On Nov 18, 2015
Seen the video, u did well.

Thumbs up cool

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by Joshthefirst(m): 12:44am On Nov 18, 2015
warriboy21:
hey guz. my name is macutee..we had afrcian diasporan night in my school..valparaiso university..and was invited to perform. i have been singing in my uniben days before coming over ere in the US...what i did ,they liked it..and now im having more giggs..i just decided to share dis video with my felow nairalanders....i hope u like it too.

lalasticlala farano rockstation viviangist1 airmark abeg help my career smiley God bless you smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hqe67RsqTcY
Nice voice you got there. I take it you're mostly a vocalist. I'm a guitarist.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by tomakint: 1:03am On Nov 18, 2015
warriboy21:
hey guz. my name is macutee..we had afrcian diasporan night in my school..valparaiso university..and was invited to perform. i have been singing in my uniben days before coming over ere in the US...what i did ,they liked it..and now im having more giggs..i just decided to share dis video with my felow nairalanders....i hope u like it too.

lalasticlala farano rockstation viviangist1 airmark abeg help my career smiley God bless you smiley

Nice one bro, but is that you on ur profile grin grin grin you be real clown
Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by Exxit(m): 1:34am On Nov 18, 2015
Euro31:
pls remind where u said u're schooling again !!! angry
Its just a mistake, no one is perfect. even my professors in school sometimes make mistake in spelling and no one in the class laugh or complain about it. they just correct. be wise please

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by akin3102(m): 2:03am On Nov 18, 2015
Warriboy..keep it up bro..when you hama..I will be your manager.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by FisifunKododada: 2:17am On Nov 18, 2015
cool Good job Warriboy. The sky is not even your limit. And don't mind the haters/their comments, they are frustrated souls.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by Nobody: 2:42am On Nov 18, 2015
warriboy21:

Are you in Gary or Kokoma Indiana ??
Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by Djtm(m): 3:04am On Nov 18, 2015
That was great.
Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by Nobody: 3:05am On Nov 18, 2015
It is well.
Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by miqos02(m): 4:09am On Nov 18, 2015
cool
Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by kantrol: 4:48am On Nov 18, 2015
u av an incredibly gud voice,pls stay out of trouble and be a gud person, I know what am saying. no drugs(no pot smoking) and watch how you'd soar!!

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by Tundeiab(m): 4:50am On Nov 18, 2015
donjaxy:
Wasted generation
Saddist on the loose.
Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by BlackOnassis(m): 5:02am On Nov 18, 2015
how many pusci u get after d show?
Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by warriboy21(m): 5:50am On Nov 18, 2015
Dongreat:
Ride on mark man. It's me great. Yeah. It's amazing. Those peep calling u names n saying trash here are simply jealous or pure losers. Keep it up mate but still study well. I see myself asking for an autograph in the near future. Got urself a fan already.

ooh great ma real guy afa na..thk u jor

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by warriboy21(m): 5:50am On Nov 18, 2015
erico2k2:

Area nothing do you,like dis your goat go born elephant.
areea i hail ur barrack
Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by warriboy21(m): 5:51am On Nov 18, 2015
amanze15:
My nigga, cheesy cheesy I am happy for you, I dey famz you now incase you blow, I go need free tickets and VIP seats grin keep doing what you love best and make use of every opportunity to do that.......you making front page is HUGE *Donald trump's voice*
u na my oga na..u 2much
Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by Winneygirl(f): 5:52am On Nov 18, 2015
This is good. Just keep working on yourself. You will go places.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by warriboy21(m): 5:54am On Nov 18, 2015
PussyFucker2:

Are you in Gary or Kokoma Indiana ??
im in valparaiso boss
Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by warriboy21(m): 5:57am On Nov 18, 2015
erico2k2:

Area nothing do you,like dis your goat go born elephant.

amen o
Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by daxon001(m): 6:12am On Nov 18, 2015
guy u try ocheesy
Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 18, 2015
warriboy21:

Hahaha. Lots of girls out there will come to you. Be ready to have them all because women like guys who play the guitar.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by ikombe: 6:12am On Nov 18, 2015
donjaxy:
Wasted generation
the comment you make wen you are not sure if you will achieve anything in life cheesy
Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by 9jatatafo(m): 6:14am On Nov 18, 2015
Ur head dey there

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by warriboy21(m): 6:16am On Nov 18, 2015
daxon001:
guy u try ocheesy

thank u bros
Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by warriboy21(m): 6:17am On Nov 18, 2015
DeeTus:
Hahaha. Lots of girls out there will come to you. Be ready to have them all because women like guys who play the guitar.

lol dat part 9 de fear me but God de
Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:32am On Nov 18, 2015
Osahon7:
I didn't realli like dis flavour Chinny baby song before! But the way you sang it has made me to download d song! Am playing it now! Lol
You read my mind grin.. I was never a fan of that song but the OP wanna make me download it..

@OP, well done.. I really wished I could play one of the instrument while singing..
Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by warriboy21(m): 6:36am On Nov 18, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

You read my mind grin.. I was never a fan of that song but the OP wanna make me download it..

@OP, well done.. I really wished I could play one of the instrument while singing..

haha dat means flavour has to pay me o lol..

thanks nyways smiley
Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by Eddy2cute(m): 6:40am On Nov 18, 2015
warriboy21:

obob u don bost my head o ...thanks man i apreciated..

abeg make una help me beg d mods for front page o
no worry u don dey front page.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by sconp: 6:43am On Nov 18, 2015
Wow! Nice voice. Cool one bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerian Musicians Of All Time / Grammy Awards Considering Yemi Alade, Burna Boy, Seun Kuti, Adekunle Gold / Surbhi Wali And Dunni Bills - 'Legal Nasha' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.