Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa (26766 Views)

Where Can I Learn How To Play The Guitar In Ikorodu, Lagos / How To Play The Guitar (anatomy Of The Guitar) / Nairalander On Karaoke Night Singing Lionel Richie Stuck On U In Indiana Usa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:52am On Nov 18, 2015
warriboy21:

haha dat means flavour has to pay me o lol..

thanks nyways smiley
Yea, he should cheesy.. Most welcome..
Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by warriboy21(m): 6:55am On Nov 18, 2015
sconp:
Wow! Nice voice. Cool one bro.

thk u sir
Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 18, 2015
Wow

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by AfroKnight: 7:08am On Nov 18, 2015
Nice voice. Guitar is slightly out of tune. I think you need a full band now to back you up so that we can enjoy more of your creativity. You look like a good performer. Keep it up bro.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by happney65: 7:15am On Nov 18, 2015
Our own warriboy21 in the U.S.A Student Travel thread..Representing the nigga there well..Keep the Nigerian Flag flying my broda..Btw,U don fuckkkk any Oyinbo Babe?No dull ohh as you be authetic Niaja Boy...See you at the Top

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by warriboy21(m): 7:16am On Nov 18, 2015
happney65:
Our own warriboy21 in the U.S.A Student Travel thread..Representing the nigga there well..Keep the Nigerian Flag flying my broda..Btw,U don fuckkkk any Oyinbo Babe?No dull ohh as you be authetic Niaja Boy...See you at the Top

hahaha..guy no spoil me oh..abeg oo...thks boss

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by hustla(m): 7:43am On Nov 18, 2015
donjaxy:
Wasted generation

Your brain don dy do over heating again abi

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by Stevebamdex(m): 8:02am On Nov 18, 2015
End time guitarist!
Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by ehix89(m): 8:10am On Nov 18, 2015
warriboy21:

hahaha..guy no spoil me oh..abeg oo...thks boss
mark,,,,ur leg carry reach here,,,u spread like wrapper cover everywr :-))

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by Seculent: 8:32am On Nov 18, 2015
donjaxy:
Wasted generation
If you pained, you can go and hang yourself.
Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by bamac(m): 8:57am On Nov 18, 2015
I enjoyed the last song more, you are good, proud to be a Nigerian right now... Please let's see you in the scene soon...

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by stefanweeks: 9:12am On Nov 18, 2015
Great

Proud of u

Keep the colors flying
Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by virginchaser(m): 10:14am On Nov 18, 2015
Dandeson1:
.Stay away from white girls, grin
Good advise.
Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 18, 2015
warriboy21:
hey guz. my name is macutee..we had afrcian diasporan night in my school..valparaiso university..and was invited to perform. i have been singing in my uniben days before coming over ere in the US...what i did ,they liked it..and now im having more giggs..i just decided to share dis video with my felow nairalanders....i hope u like it too.

lalasticlala farano rockstation viviangist1 airmark abeg help my career smiley God bless you smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hqe67RsqTcY
Wow! I enjoyed your "bibanke" version. You should enter studio boy. You have the talent.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by appyola(f): 12:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
Good one,keep it up

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by warriboy21(m): 4:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
thank u everybdy smiley...more videos coming up
Re: Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa by felifeli: 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
warriboy21:
hey guz. my name is macutee..we had afrcian diasporan night in my school..valparaiso university..and was invited to perform. i have been singing in my uniben days before coming over ere in the US...what i did ,they liked it..and now im having more giggs..i just decided to share dis video with my felow nairalanders....i hope u like it too.

lalasticlala farano rockstation viviangist1 airmark abeg help my career smiley God bless you smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hqe67RsqTcY

I am wondering how posting this on Nairaland, the home of brokeass niggas is going to hep your career

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerian Musicians Of All Time / Grammy Awards Considering Yemi Alade, Burna Boy, Seun Kuti, Adekunle Gold / Surbhi Wali And Dunni Bills - 'Legal Nasha' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.