Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

My Experienced At Bank This Morning And Why U Must Not Experience It Pls - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Experienced At Bank This Morning And Why U Must Not Experience It Pls (5698 Views)

Sokoto State Has Not Experience Blackout Since On Sunday. What About Your State? / Biafra - The Views Of An Igbo Boy That Did Not Experience Civil War. / Former Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Spotted At Bank In Abuja (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experienced At Bank This Morning And Why U Must Not Experience It Pls by Teeboy15(m): 10:04am On Nov 18, 2015
onlyson16:
your mind is even corrupted
Nigga aswear I dey follow u from this moment. U b serious comic relief with ur free gifted gbagaun.
Omo dis guy get 5 PhD degrees for gbagaun.
Thank God say no b only ur type dey nairaland but u r useful sha. Kudos. LWKMD as I dey here grin
onlyson16:
Nigga swear I dey follow u from this moment. U b serious comic relief with ur free gifted gbagaun.
Omo dis guy get 5 PhD degrees for gbagaun.
Thank God say no b only ur type dey nairaland but u r useful sha. Kudos. LWKMD as I dey here

1 Like

Re: My Experienced At Bank This Morning And Why U Must Not Experience It Pls by effrebor(m): 10:20am On Nov 18, 2015
Nigerians love criticism, why not correct the OP instead of the negative comments. Nobody is perfect
Re: My Experienced At Bank This Morning And Why U Must Not Experience It Pls by onlyson16(m): 10:36am On Nov 18, 2015
yorex2011:
op.. Don't let the insults get to you, just accept the corrections and do away with the bashing. Try to read more also, will greatly improve your knowledge, Reading and writing skills which is important when you leave school especially when job searching.
Goodluck
ur welcome dear tanks
Re: My Experienced At Bank This Morning And Why U Must Not Experience It Pls by onlyson16(m): 10:37am On Nov 18, 2015
[quote author=Qualer post=40137528][/quote]what have i done to u abeg
Re: My Experienced At Bank This Morning And Why U Must Not Experience It Pls by onlyson16(m): 10:44am On Nov 18, 2015
otukpo:
But your grammar is terrible @ op
am i the only person that ever blunder grammer,and why not corecting me instead of all this insult

1 Like

Re: My Experienced At Bank This Morning And Why U Must Not Experience It Pls by onlyson16(m): 10:46am On Nov 18, 2015
MEILYN:
Little things like these matter a lot...
help me ask them ooh or dont they obsered shizzy 7 example lead
Re: My Experienced At Bank This Morning And Why U Must Not Experience It Pls by onlyson16(m): 10:48am On Nov 18, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
OP, see your life? You wanted to discuss koworption but now they are debating how you managed to pass waec in the first place.
so mistakes is now a crme abi ok i will not commit such crime again
Re: My Experienced At Bank This Morning And Why U Must Not Experience It Pls by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 18, 2015
onlyson16:
am i the only person that ever blunder grammer,and why not corecting me instead of all this insult
oh Lawd !!!

1 Share

Re: My Experienced At Bank This Morning And Why U Must Not Experience It Pls by adeememman(m): 11:10am On Nov 18, 2015
shizzy7:
A little secret Modify your post.
great information but very poor composition
Re: My Experienced At Bank This Morning And Why U Must Not Experience It Pls by ernesty20(m): 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
I have been laughing and rolling since i started reading the post... Chai!! But some niaralanders have got bad mouthscheesy.............. See bashingcheesy
Re: My Experienced At Bank This Morning And Why U Must Not Experience It Pls by Tundeiab(m): 2:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
onlyson16:
Gimme hypo so I can cleanse it Biko...
Re: My Experienced At Bank This Morning And Why U Must Not Experience It Pls by Scholes007(m): 2:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
dialfa:
op, I envy you o! So you went to your bank and in a few minutes already mate a lady? shocked
hahaha... If you don't know, some people go to the bank to have a quickie
Re: My Experienced At Bank This Morning And Why U Must Not Experience It Pls by sinkhole: 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
Holywizard:
I'm so ashamed that u re a student!

Who assisted u in waec exam?

U must be a northerner!
Why must you think that OP is a northerner? From the way he writes, I think he is a southerner and by the way, I am a southerner myself.
Re: My Experienced At Bank This Morning And Why U Must Not Experience It Pls by Holywizard: 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
sinkhole:
Why must you think that OP is a northerner? From the way he writes, I think he is a southerner and by the way, I am a southerner myself.
oh dear!
I leta realized he is frm Anambra state; a cire igbo boy
Re: My Experienced At Bank This Morning And Why U Must Not Experience It Pls by jpphilips(m): 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
onlyson16:
Nigeria is corrupted so i have to comply but i wish my fellow nairander not to experience it ......i went to bank this morning to withdraw some amount for my clearance at shool.going forward to the ATM insert my card suprised to me the machine feed me back with this mesage(unable to complete your transanction) imediatly i got angry and meet the security man around there, but he quitly instructed me to go inside the bank and renue my bvn. deligiently i went inside to doing so, the lady i mate inside the bank gave me a form to filled.after filling the form i passed it through the lady that gave me the form,after some minite she ask me to thumbprint, after the thumbprinting she complained that the name i use initialy at the bank is not the same to the one in my bvn that cbn rejected it and if she make any atempt unlocking the acount she will be jailed
i said pls maa can u do me a favour by terminating the name pls she said that already cbn have registered the name that the only solution to it is for me to go to nearby court to obtain a form that will ordered the inclussion of the name.i ask her will they request money for doing that she said yes i told her but am koboless and strandend even my bic out there is fueless. not minding my condintion and complain she feel lessconcern. perplexly i left her but why going out of the door with mourmoring.one of the banker outside there called me and ask me while am i mourmoring i came back and narrete everything to him and end it by telling that am cashless,he ask me how much will be his own share for him to lead me through the escape door,i told him 1k quitly he lead me to another branch but same bank. Reaching there he told them that they own branch is having electrical fault same time wake to the bankers and greet them one by one.after everything i refilled the form again and he submitted it after the processing my acount came back again functioning, he aske me oya lets go, we want outside i withdraw and pay him up, blissfuly he greeted me again nd ask that i must not tell anybody that he did it.....in no distance time i recalled that it is able to work out for him just because the branch is not the main branch i opened the account i wish u reading this must not make such mistake,if the bank u open the acount complaine of ur names kindly go to other branches and unlock ur acount .............thanks
ishilove lalastclala oya do the needfull

Clearance from Primary school? this grammar does not behoove a graduate to say the list, better use that money and learn a trade. when you can not write your name in block letters why blame the bank?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC To Deploy Over 3,500 Staff For Bauchi South Bye-election / Northern Nigeria Foodbasket Of The Nation / Obidient Celebrated As Heavy Rainfall Destroys Over 100 Building In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.