Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

My Experienced At Bank This Morning And Why U Must Not Experience It Pls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Experienced At Bank This Morning And Why U Must Not Experience It Pls (5681 Views)

Sokoto State Has Not Experience Blackout Since On Sunday. What About Your State? / Biafra - The Views Of An Igbo Boy That Did Not Experience Civil War. / Former Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Spotted At Bank In Abuja (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experienced At Bank This Morning And Why U Must Not Experience It Pls by onlyson16(m): 6:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
Nigeria is corrupted so i have to comply but i wish my fellow nairander not to experience it ......i went to bank this morning to withdraw some amount for my clearance at shool.going forward to the ATM insert my card suprised to me the machine feed me back with this mesage(unable to complete your transanction) imediatly i got angry and meet the security man around there, but he quitly instructed me to go inside the bank and renue my bvn. deligiently i went inside to doing so, the lady i mate inside the bank gave me a form to filled.after filling the form i passed it through the lady that gave me the form,after some minite she ask me to thumbprint, after the thumbprinting she complained that the name i use initialy at the bank is not the same to the one in my bvn that cbn rejected it and if she make any atempt unlocking the acount she will be jailed
i said pls maa can u do me a favour by terminating the name pls she said that already cbn have registered the name that the only solution to it is for me to go to nearby court to obtain a form that will ordered the inclussion of the name.i ask her will they request money for doing that she said yes i told her but am koboless and strandend even my bic out there is fueless. not minding my condintion and complain she feel lessconcern. perplexly i left her but why going out of the door with mourmoring.one of the banker outside there called me and ask me while am i mourmoring i came back and narrete everything to him and end it by telling that am cashless,he ask me how much will be his own share for him to lead me through the escape door,i told him 1k quitly he lead me to another branch but same bank. Reaching there he told them that they own branch is having electrical fault same time wake to the bankers and greet them one by one.after everything i refilled the form again and he submitted it after the processing my acount came back again functioning, he aske me oya lets go, we want outside i withdraw and pay him up, blissfuly he greeted me again nd ask that i must not tell anybody that he did it.....in no distance time i recalled that it is able to work out for him just because the branch is not the main branch i opened the account i wish u reading this must not make such mistake,if the bank u open the acount complaine of ur names kindly go to other branches and unlock ur acount .............thanks
ishilove lalastclala oya do the needfull

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experienced At Bank This Morning And Why U Must Not Experience It Pls by shizzy7(f): 6:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
A little secret
Modify your post.

21 Likes

Re: My Experienced At Bank This Morning And Why U Must Not Experience It Pls by onlyson16(m): 6:50pm On Nov 17, 2015
shizzy7:
A little secret
Modify your post.
which ways dear
Re: My Experienced At Bank This Morning And Why U Must Not Experience It Pls by xkris11(m): 6:50pm On Nov 17, 2015
You beta go and change your bank information as soon as possible.

1 Like

Re: My Experienced At Bank This Morning And Why U Must Not Experience It Pls by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
Your post just gave me a migraine.

23 Likes

Re: My Experienced At Bank This Morning And Why U Must Not Experience It Pls by Feranchek(m): 6:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
Chai!!!! -- For many reasons ( I'm sure you know the 1st reason grin)

3 Likes

Re: My Experienced At Bank This Morning And Why U Must Not Experience It Pls by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
shizzy7:
A little secret
Modify your post.

The post can induce autism

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experienced At Bank This Morning And Why U Must Not Experience It Pls by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
Abeg did you say that you are doing school clearance?
Nawaoh.... Even our school system is corrupt and should be looked into.

23 Likes

Re: My Experienced At Bank This Morning And Why U Must Not Experience It Pls by Yellowson(m): 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
The poster above me is quite funny

well oga OP ur muomouring dey make me laugh like die abeg modify ur post

3 Likes

Re: My Experienced At Bank This Morning And Why U Must Not Experience It Pls by Coolabbie: 7:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
Abeg did you say that you are doing school clearance?
Nawaoh.... Even our school system is corrupt and should be looking into.
undecided
Looked into, you mean?

@Op, no words for ya.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experienced At Bank This Morning And Why U Must Not Experience It Pls by yorex2011: 7:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
shizzy7:
A little secret
Modify your post.
Your post can be comprehended, but the grammatical errors are too much, would have helped you edit it but its just too long

Ok lemme try..
Nigeria is a corrupt country and today i was drawn into that web, i sincerely hope no one here has to experience such. I was at a bank's ATM this morning as I needed funds for my ongoing clearance in school. Whilst trying to withdraw, the message "unable to complete transaction" was displayed and this infuriated me. Subsequently, I was advised by the Bank Security to go into the banking hall as I may have issues with my Bank Verification number. On getting to the customer care desk, the lady gave me a form to fill, of which I filled and returned to her. My fingerprints were then captured, after which she shockingly revealed to me that I had a name mismatch, bvn registration name was different from account holder's name and that any tampering would lead to her serving jail time.

Continue along that line op.. I'm tired already

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experienced At Bank This Morning And Why U Must Not Experience It Pls by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
Poster ur gramma is perplexy... grin

4 Likes

Re: My Experienced At Bank This Morning And Why U Must Not Experience It Pls by Friedthunder(m): 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
Okokobioko shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Experienced At Bank This Morning And Why U Must Not Experience It Pls by sinkhole: 7:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
phew, @OP my oh my! @yorex2011 thanks a little grin
OP, reading your post is like trying to listen to a frenchman speak english or a typical village hausaman/yorubaman/igboman trying to speak english grin

4 Likes

Re: My Experienced At Bank This Morning And Why U Must Not Experience It Pls by fx45(m): 7:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
onlyson16:
Nigeria is corrupted so i have to comply but i wish my fellow nairander not to experience it ......i went to bank this morning to withdraw some amount for my clearance at shool.going forward to the ATM insert my card suprised to me the machine feed me back with this mesage(unable to complete your transanction) imediatly i got angry and meet the security man around there, but he quitly instructed me to go inside the bank and renue my bvn. deligiently i went inside to doing so, the lady i mate inside the bank gave me a form to filled.after filling the form i passed it through the lady that gave me the form,after some minite she ask me to thumbprint, after the thumbprinting she complained that the name i use initialy at the bank is not the same to the one in my bvn that cbn rejected it and if she make any atempt unlocking the acount she will be jailed
i said pls maa can u do me a favour by terminating the name pls she said that already cbn have registered the name that the only solution to it is for me to go to nearby court to obtain a form that will ordered the inclussion of the name.i ask her will they request money for doing that she said yes i told her but am koboless and strandend even my bic out there is fueless. not minding my condintion and complain she feel lessconcern. perplexly i left her but why going out of the door with mourmoring.one of the banker outside there called me and ask me while am i mourmoring i came back and narrete everything to him and end it by telling that am cashless,he ask me how much will be his own share for him to lead me through the escape door,i told him 1k quitly he lead me to another branch but same bank. Reaching there he told them that they own branch is having electrical fault same time wake to the bankers and greet them one by one.after everything i refilled the form again and he submitted it after the processing my acount came back again functioning, he aske me oya lets go, we want outside i withdraw and pay him up, blissfuly he greeted me again nd ask that i must not tell anybody that he did it.....in no distance time i recalled that it is able to work out for him just because the branch is not the main branch i opened the account i wish u reading this must not make such mistake,if the bank u open the acount complaine of ur names kindly go to other branches and unlock ur acount .............thanks
ishilove lalastclala oya do the needfull
And you call yourself a graduate? My goodness me!

8 Likes

Re: My Experienced At Bank This Morning And Why U Must Not Experience It Pls by Elparaiso(m): 7:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
Nna mehn,
You shouldn't have "muormuored" when you were being taught English Language at school.

1 Like

Re: My Experienced At Bank This Morning And Why U Must Not Experience It Pls by shizzy7(f): 7:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
yorex2011:

Your post can be comprehended, but the grammatical errors are too much, would have helped you edit it but its just too long

Ok lemme try..
Nigeria is a corrupt country and today i was drawn into that web, i sincerely hope no one here has to experience such. I was at a bank's ATM this morning as I needed funds for my ongoing clearance in school. Whilst trying to withdraw, the message "unable to complete transaction" was displayed and this infuriated me. Subsequently, I was advised by the Bank Security to go into the banking hall as I may have issues with my Bank Verification number. On getting to the customer care desk, the lady gave me a form to fill, of which I filled and returned to her. My fingerprints were then captured, after which she shockingly revealed to me that I had a name mismatch, bvn registration name was different from account holder's name and that any tampering would lead to her serving jail time.

Okay ooo, I hope I won't tabon.

I said please ma, can you do me a favour by deleting the name? She replied, CBN already registered the name and the only solution is for me to go to a nearby court and obtain a form or an affidavit stating the inclusion of the appropriate name. I asked if an amount of money will be requested from me to obtain the form? She said yes.
I told her that I am stranded and I have no money with me. In fact, my bike's fuel tank is empty. Disregarding my complaints and condition, she felt less concerned. In a perplexed state, I left her, while going out through the door murmuring in disgust, One of the bankers standing outside called me back and asked why I was murmuring.

I am not the op.

dmcdad, continue along that line, I am already tired.
This op is following you and you alone. Help us out.

2 Likes

Re: My Experienced At Bank This Morning And Why U Must Not Experience It Pls by Olivers2J(f): 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2015
You guys should free the OP, afterall English Language is not our mother tongue

To the guy trying 2 edit the writeup (Yorex 2011) u v my like alrdy

2 Likes

Re: My Experienced At Bank This Morning And Why U Must Not Experience It Pls by chelseaboi(m): 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
And u re a graduate..tomorrow u will be crying on nairaland that there is no job for u..
Little things like this matters a lot...
Well done to the editor..

1 Like

Re: My Experienced At Bank This Morning And Why U Must Not Experience It Pls by PLANETMARS(m): 7:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
End time op......u took part in corruption and u came here to expose ur assX anyway I blame Biafra

2 Likes

Re: My Experienced At Bank This Morning And Why U Must Not Experience It Pls by ignis: 8:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
Op must be a quater baked graduate.

2 Likes

Re: My Experienced At Bank This Morning And Why U Must Not Experience It Pls by churchkilo(m): 8:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
chelseaboi:
And u re a graduate..tomorrow u will be crying on nairaland that there is no job for u..
Little things like this matters a lot...
Well done to the editor..
ignis:
Op must be a quater baked graduate.
op didn't say he is a graduate,probably he is a jambite still processing his admission,you guys should free him abeg

9 Likes

Re: My Experienced At Bank This Morning And Why U Must Not Experience It Pls by dmcdad: 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
shizzy7:
Okay ooo, I hope I won't tabon.

I said please ma, can you do me a favour by deleting the name? She replied, CBN already registered the name and the only solution is for me to go to a nearby court and obtain a form or an affidavit stating the inclusion of the appropriate name. I asked if an amount of money will be requested from me to obtain the form? She said yes.
I told her that I am stranded and I have no money with me. In fact, my bike's fuel tank is empty. Disregarding my complaints and condition, she felt less concerned. In a perplexed state, I left her, while going out through the door murmuring in disgust, One of the bankers standing outside called me back and asked why I was murmuring.

I am not the op.

dmcdad, continue along that line, I am already tired.
This op is following you and you alone. Help us out.
So because he follows me and just me I am supposed to be tasked with re-writing the aforementioned post with peoper punctuations?
Re: My Experienced At Bank This Morning And Why U Must Not Experience It Pls by shizzy7(f): 9:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
dmcdad:

So because he follows me and just me I am supposed to be tasked with re-writing the aforementioned post with peoper punctuations?
grin grin Help continue the good job.
The op believes in you.

1 Like

Re: My Experienced At Bank This Morning And Why U Must Not Experience It Pls by smsshola(m): 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
End time banker and customer...@Op u too is guilty don't come here and form saint. Why don't u obey the simple rule by the lady u met at the BVN table, cos som1 is bad in the bank does not mean everybody is bad. To me u are the culprit cos if you av say No to the guy and head straight to the court the guy in question won't force you. This how som ppu lose money on the bank all in attempt to solve their problem quick quick.

we av read here, how som1 gave another man who approached him money in the bank just to later hear that the man in question is not a bank staff.

The problem with most of this bank is, it seem they don't have standard, one thing is obtainable in one branch and the same transaction not obtainable in the same bank in another branch.
Re: My Experienced At Bank This Morning And Why U Must Not Experience It Pls by olempe(m): 9:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
Son, u just murdered the English language.

4 Likes

Re: My Experienced At Bank This Morning And Why U Must Not Experience It Pls by doctokwus: 9:13pm On Nov 17, 2015
Are u a university or primary school undergraduate?

3 Likes

Re: My Experienced At Bank This Morning And Why U Must Not Experience It Pls by OlujobaSamuel: 9:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
sincerely, if not because Nigeria is really "corrupted", you shouldn't be at the bank in the first place, because there won't have been a reason for clearance to warrant going to the ATM.

1 Like

Re: My Experienced At Bank This Morning And Why U Must Not Experience It Pls by onlyson16(m): 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
yorex2011:

Ok lemme try..

waoo nice i appreciate

2 Likes

Re: My Experienced At Bank This Morning And Why U Must Not Experience It Pls by opeaceo: 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
doctokwus:
Are u a university or primary school undergraduate?
what does the write up states??
Re: My Experienced At Bank This Morning And Why U Must Not Experience It Pls by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
Wahala dey o!

Re: My Experienced At Bank This Morning And Why U Must Not Experience It Pls by dmcdad: 9:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
shizzy7:
grin grin Help continue the good job. The op believes in you.
And why is he not the one telling me to help out? You be him mouth piece?cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just Look At What I Saw on AIT Television (pics) / A Revision Of Sir Ahmadu Bello's Speech And Nigeria's Paranoia / Trump Closes IPOB Branch In America Arrests All Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.