Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,056 members, 7,953,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:06 PM

How To Calculate You Body Mass Index(weight) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Calculate You Body Mass Index(weight) (647 Views)

50 Couples Wed In Imo Mass Wedding At Catholic Church Immaculate Heart Of Mary / Can You Feed Viewers With You Body For 40 Million Naira??? / Multiple Couples Kiss At A Mass Wedding (Photos/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Calculate You Body Mass Index(weight) by engrsyer(m): 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
It occur to me that some adults doesn't know how to check their Body Mass Index (BMI) or popularly called weight. You will hear some people especially ladies saying 'i dey watch my weight' because of that i no longer eat much or i am on diet but deep down they don't know their actual weight they are watching.
However by the time you go through this lecture you would be able to know if you are an obese person, over weight Normal or under weight that you are watching your weight.

First to calculate your BMI

Mathematically, BMI = Your weight (KGS)/ twice your height (Metres).
Example if Oga Seun weight is 100kg and he's height 2 metres therefore his BMI would be

BMI=100(Kgs)/(2x2metres)

BMI= 100(Kgs)/4 metres= 25kgs/m.

Very important information:

A man is said to be in the normal BMI if his BMI ranges from 18-24.5kgs/m
A woman is said to be normal if their BMI ranges from 18-29.9kgs/m

A human is said to be under weight if s(he) weight is between 0-17.9kgs/m

A man is said to be over weight when his BMI 25-29.9kgs/m

While both gender are said to be obese when your BMI is 30kgs/m and above.

Confirm your weight and know if you need to watch your weight or not.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Long Distance Relationship / Decliamer. My account was hacked, / 20 Things A Guy Shouldn’t Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.