Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Presidential Air Fleet Expenditure 2015 - Presidency - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Air Fleet Expenditure 2015 - Presidency (36127 Views)

Buhari Decorate His Newly Promoted ADC & Commander Of Presidential Air Fleet(pix / Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure / Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Air Fleet Expenditure 2015 - Presidency by Demdem(m): 10:02am On Nov 19, 2015
agabaI23:
lol, so the same media that were believable against just 6 months ago under Jonathan are no longer credible under Buhari? Such irony of a rapid change grin

Have a great day ahead my friend wink

The same media u are reffering to obviously made a speculative calculation which sane men agreed to because they didn't have any official confirmation. Now that the truth from those who should know is out there, why do u still want to pitch ur tent on what was speculative right from the onset? Do u just abhor truth?
Next time u choose to engage me, make use of ur brain please.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Air Fleet Expenditure 2015 - Presidency by agabaI23(m): 12:48pm On Nov 19, 2015
Demdem:

The same media u are refering to obviously made a speculative calculation which sane men agreed to because they didn't have any official confirmation. Now that the truth from those who should know is out there, why do u still want to pitch ur tent on what was speculative right from the onset? Do u just abhor truth?
Next time u choose to engage me, make use of ur brain please.
grin grin when I choose to engage you? grin grin
No, there were official rebuttals like in this case but you called them lies. You chose to go with the media story which you now accept to be speculation.

Now, a news media has made such speculation based on facts which is followed by a rebuttal from the government and hypocritically, you have accepted everything to be the fact even when it runs against the industry standard.

Were those in the past government not supposed to know?

When PWC audited NNPC and presented their report, did you accept it even when they are among the best in the world?
Re: Presidential Air Fleet Expenditure 2015 - Presidency by Demdem(m): 1:06pm On Nov 19, 2015
agabaI23:
grin grin when I choose to engage you? grin grin
No, there were official rebuttals like in this case but you called them lies. You chose to go with the media story which you now accept to be speculation.

Fool, stop being vague and go to specifics. I await.

Now, a news media has made such speculation based on facts which is followed by a rebuttal from the government and hypocritically, you have accepted everything to be the fact even when it runs against the industry standard.

How dare u use speculations and facts in the same sentence and expect it to be reasonable. Besides, no where did the outlet claimed they got their info from even unknown sources. One journalist just sat in his office and wrote junks. Only fools will accept such.

Were those in the past government not supposed to know?

I said give me instances. In many cases, those in that govt won't even attend to the issue. They will just come out, insult the opposition and ask Nigerians to ignore without attending to issues raised. This is far in contrast of that.

When PWC audited NNPC and presented their report, did you accept it even when they are among the best in the world?

Why shouldn't I accept it? Do u Av a record of me rejecting such? The worst I would have said was that the entire report should be published. Didn't Shehu present the PAF documents when speaking with the press?

Re: Presidential Air Fleet Expenditure 2015 - Presidency by agabaI23(m): 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
Demdem:
Fool, stop being vague and go to specifics. I await.

How dare u use speculations and facts in the same sentence and expect it to be reasonable. Besides, no where did the outlet claimed they got their info from even unknown sources. One journalist just sat in his office and wrote junks. Only fools will accept such.

I said give me instances. In many cases, those in that govt won't even attend to the issue. They will just come out, insult the opposition and ask Nigerians to ignore without attending to issues raised. This is far in contrast of that.

Why shouldn't I accept it? Do u Av a record of me rejecting such? The worst I would have said was that the entire report should be published. Didn't Shehu present the PAF documents when speaking with the press?
I provided you with specifics but you started replying before you finished reading

Assuming the price of fuel is N100/L and the distance between Lagos and Abuja by road is 100 km. If a vehicle is billed to pay some known fees in the park before leaving and in the Abuja park and these fees are known in the industry. If the vehicle has stipulated maintenance checks mandatory before operation and the cost is known or obtainable from the industry,do you need a government official to tell you how much it will cost you to keep the vehicle on the road?

You do not need any spokesperson to tell us lies in the name of facts. Go to the aviation sector, what it takes to maintain an average is known and can easily be obtained. This is part of the reason some critics are mad against men of God who own private jets.

The info given to you is actual the conservative estimate based on the cost of an individual's private jet. The cost will be more with the contract culture in this country.

If you cannot understand this then.....
Re: Presidential Air Fleet Expenditure 2015 - Presidency by Demdem(m): 2:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
agabaI23:
I provided you with specifics but you started replying before you finished reading

And I responded to it. Ur specifics was just a question and not even my position. I Av schooled u about my position then and so far u have no objections. So ur specifics is plainly null and void. Try again

Assuming the price of fuel is N100/L and the distance between Lagos and Abuja by road is 100 km. If a vehicle is billed to pay some known fees in the park before leaving and in the Abuja park and these fees are known in the industry. If the vehicle has stipulated maintenance checks mandatory before operation and the cost is known or obtainable from the industry,do you need a government official to tell you how much it will cost you to keep the vehicle on the road?

Go back and read up. This issue has been thrashed severally. Can't continue to repeat the same lines for lazy souls. Ur first error here is u are comparing two commercial vehicles whereas in this instance one is commercial and one is govt owned used occasionally. Even with our private cars, in some states where vehicle worthiness is a must for all commercial, it's not for private.
Besides, frequency of usage is also a factor. Commercial vehicles are more used and will attract more maintenance. Etc. I can go on and on and on.
Ur comparism is plain silly.

You do not need any spokesperson to tell us lies in the name of facts. Go to the aviation sector, what it takes to maintain an average is known and can easily be obtained. This is part of the reason some critics are mad against men of God who own private jets.

We have an agency that a particular amount was budgeted to for this year. U and ur cohorts claimed they have spent 6 billion far above what was budgeted for and u think the NASS won't make an issue of it. So far, any extra budgetary spendings Buhari makes, he goes to the NASS, why should this be an exception.
We have an office in charge of these things which stated how much they have spent and u are here telling me that ur analysis is superior to theirs. Even ur analysis was based on commercial jets and not jets that flies occasionally. Are u ok at all?

The info given to you is actual the conservative estimate based on the cost of an individual's private jet. The cost will be more with the contract culture in this country.

What info did u give?was it not the same punch article?

If you cannot understand this then.....

My friend shut up. Go get sense.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Air Fleet Expenditure 2015 - Presidency by agabaI23(m): 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2015
Demdem:
Go back and read up. This issue has been thrashed severally. Can't continue to repeat the same lines for lazy souls. Ur first error here is u are comparing two commercial vehicles whereas in this instance one is commercial and one is govt owned used occasionally. Even with our private cars, in some states where vehicle worthiness is a must for all commercial, it's not for private.
Besides, frequency of usage is also a factor. Commercial vehicles are more used and will attract more maintenance. Etc. I can go on and on and on.
Ur comparism is plain silly.

lol@ schooling me. You will make a good politician actually.

What I compared is the principle and it has nothing to do with it being commercial or private. You should be able to understand that nah. Our presidential jets are very busy. Go read the post that you crossed over. That guy told you how the jets are used precisely unless you prefer living in denial.

We have an agency that a particular amount was budgeted to for this year. U and ur cohorts claimed they have spent 6 billion far above what was budgeted for and u think the NASS won't make an issue of it. So far, any extra budgetary spendings Buhari makes, he goes to the NASS, why should this be an exception.
We have an office in charge of these things which stated how much they have spent and u are here telling me that ur analysis is superior to theirs. Even ur analysis was based on commercial jets and not jets that flies occasionally. Are u ok at all?
That amount was budgeted by the administration you accused of flying 10 aircrafts and wasting money. Are you telling me that the budget is all of a sudden acceptable to you?

BTW how much was budgeted?
Re: Presidential Air Fleet Expenditure 2015 - Presidency by Demdem(m): 4:11pm On Nov 19, 2015
agabaI23:
lol@ schooling me. You will make a good politician actually.

Yes i am . so far u avnt faulted my submission on that.

What I compared is the principle and it has nothing to do with it being commercial or private. You should be able to understand that nah. Our presidential jets are very busy. Go read the post that you crossed over. That guy told you how the jets are used precisely unless you prefer living in denial.

And the basis of ur principle is wrong. that is my core message to u. ur foudation is faulty. whatever u build on it cant stand. dont u get it? What makes them busy? as busy as commercial jets? gone are the days when ordinary shepopotamus will call for jet if she wants to go to Nasarrawa. As against the lies u fools are peddling, even Buharis wife dont make use of it for private visits especially if President not in it, let alone Osinbajos wife. They are now strictly for both official use of the president and vice, senate president and deputy, house speaker and debuty. supreme court justices. also personal use for President alone (not household), vice alone, senate president and House speaker and their entourage. Usage of it have been streamlined from jonah-daft when even govt contractors use the jets.

That amount was budgeted by the administration you accused of flying 10 aircrafts and wasting money. Are you telling me that the budget is all of a sudden acceptable to you?

Are u mad, my criticism was mainly for the fool that purchased additional jets. even now, am calling for the sale of 4 jets. The budget has not been surpassed as against what u fools are claiming by saying 6Billion has been spent based on ur skewed reasoning.

BTW how much was budgeted?

I knew it when i said u havent read up. i doubt if u even read the opening post if not u would have seen it qouted for all to see. Stop being lazy, go to opening post and get the figure.

Re: Presidential Air Fleet Expenditure 2015 - Presidency by AprokoMan: 12:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
Demdem:
I am bastard son of a rotten kunt from the South West. i have an oblong head and terrible tribal marks on each side of my cheeks.
I also believe that FFK smashed my mom's toto before the coward my father had any chance. my father was not just a coward but an idiot, for allowing my uncles to fvck my sisters.
may thunder fire my parents and the entire Yoruba race

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senate: Buhari Has No Plan To End Recession / Ahmad Lawan: Drug Barons Funding Terrorists, Bandits / Buhari Invites Newspaper Editors. "A Package" To Be Given Out - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.