Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,942 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

"Hello From The Inside" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Hello From The Inside" (1363 Views)

Hello Everyone... / Hello JULY! / Hello Ladies! Can You Go Out On A Date Without Makeup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Hello From The Inside" by MsBliss(f): 2:10am On Nov 18, 2015
So,We've broken up and I can't stop thinking about you. I just wish things can go back to how it used to be.

You always say we are meant to be;I guess if that's true,it will come to pass else,we part in peace still cherishing every moment we spent together.

I know I haven't been the best gf to you,well ,I will try to be a better gf in my next relationship.

I know that I am supposed to call you but I can't,why ? Because I think you are probably very mad at me at the moment and I won't want you to ask me that same heartbreaking phrase "why are you calling me" you use to ask me whenever you are angry(at me).
I should probably call you because like seriously,I miss hearing your voice plus the sound of your laughter. I miss seeing you happy and knowing I am the reason behind your smile. I miss when only your call can make my whole day. I miss going to bed with a smile knowing that someone somewhere who I desire loves and care about me. I miss disturbing you every time. I miss not getting enough sleep at night because I was talking to the love of my heart. I miss the way you look at me like I am the only thing that matters in your whole life.

I miss having someone who I trust enough to protect me when I am in trouble. I miss having someone to defend me from fast driving motors when we walk on a busy road. I miss having someone to ask for advice on a bad day. I miss your tight hugs. I miss that your kiss that makes my head to spin. I miss that strong pillar that can take care of any situation. I miss that guy with self control that you can't help but marvel. I miss that guy that makes me do the right thing even though it didn't favour him. I miss that guy that stays calm in any situation.........any situation at all. I miss that guy that I can tell anything.......anything at all. I miss that guy that can do anything for my sake..........anything at all. I miss so many things.

I guess we were not meant to be. I am just goin stay strong and learn to live without you.
This is me calling from the inside.

Don't mind me,I just felt like pouring out my heart in writing today...........nothing to bother your cool head about.I know you will probably never get to read this or you might even read it and act like you didn't see it but its OK,Its totally OK and I understand.

pls advice my poor head.I'm heartbroken.
Re: "Hello From The Inside" by Nobody: 2:46am On Nov 18, 2015
end time
Re: "Hello From The Inside" by Nobody: 2:49am On Nov 18, 2015
Heartbroken?
Re: "Hello From The Inside" by flylykace: 2:50am On Nov 18, 2015
Dear! Stop deceiving urself. Forget ur past and focus on ur future. We breakup sometimes to meetup, stop thinking about somebody who abandoned u for another. It is well

Can we apply wink
Re: "Hello From The Inside" by Cutehector(m): 5:13am On Nov 18, 2015
Seems she cheated. Hence his breakin up with her.
Re: "Hello From The Inside" by MsBliss(f): 5:30am On Nov 18, 2015
Cutehector:
Seems she cheated. Hence his breakin up with her.
Nope,far from it.
Re: "Hello From The Inside" by Nobody: 5:41am On Nov 18, 2015
Hmmmmmmm
I forgive you. Promise never to cheat on me no more
Re: "Hello From The Inside" by Cutehector(m): 5:44am On Nov 18, 2015
MsBliss:

Nope,far from it.
wah went rong
Re: "Hello From The Inside" by MsBliss(f): 6:13am On Nov 18, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Hmmmmmmm
I forgive you. Promise never to cheat on me no more
Lol,Cheating is not the only reason for breakup in relationships.and moreover, not all ladies cheat.
Re: "Hello From The Inside" by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 18, 2015
this is so touchy. buh why so goodbye if you still wanna stay ?

1 Like

Re: "Hello From The Inside" by holusormi(m): 6:29am On Nov 18, 2015
Tales of woe smh undecided

1 Like

Re: "Hello From The Inside" by kufzy: 6:46am On Nov 18, 2015
such is life. pull urself 2geda n move on
Re: "Hello From The Inside" by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 18, 2015
Sorry bae.......he must av meant a lot. sad
Re: "Hello From The Inside" by hertz9te(m): 6:48am On Nov 18, 2015
MsBliss:
So,We've broken up and I can't stop thinking about you. I just wish things can go back to how it used to be.

You always say we are meant to be;I guess if that's true,it will come to pass else,we part in peace still cherishing every moment we spent together.

I know I haven't been the best gf to you,well ,I will try to be a better gf in my next relationship.

I know that I am supposed to call you but I can't,why ? Because I think you are probably very mad at me at the moment and I won't want you to ask me that same heartbreaking phrase "why are you calling me" you use to ask me whenever you are angry(at me).
I should probably call you because like seriously,I miss hearing your voice plus the sound of your laughter. I miss seeing you happy and knowing I am the reason behind your smile. I miss when only your call can make my whole day. I miss going to bed with a smile knowing that someone somewhere who I desire loves and care about me. I miss disturbing you every time. I miss not getting enough sleep at night because I was talking to the love of my heart. I miss the way you look at me like I am the only thing that matters in your whole life.

I miss having someone who I trust enough to protect me when I am in trouble. I miss having someone to defend me from fast driving motors when we walk on a busy road. I miss having someone to ask for advice on a bad day. I miss your tight hugs. I miss that your kiss that makes my head to spin. I miss that strong pillar that can take care of any situation. I miss that guy with self control that you can't help but marvel. I miss that guy that makes me do the right thing even though it didn't favour him. I miss that guy that stays calm in any situation.........any situation at all. I miss that guy that I can tell anything.......anything at all. I miss that guy that can do anything for my sake..........anything at all. I miss so many things.

I guess we were not meant to be. I am just goin stay strong and learn to live without you.
This is me calling from the inside.

Don't mind me,I just felt like pouring out my heart in writing today...........nothing to bother your cool head about.I know you will probably never get to read this or you might even read it and act like you didn't see it but its OK,Its totally OK and I understand.

pls advice my poor head.I'm heartbroken.

you r better off without relationshipz....those things kill
Re: "Hello From The Inside" by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 18, 2015
You should get An E-diaryundecided
Re: "Hello From The Inside" by MsBliss(f): 9:15am On Nov 18, 2015
hertz9te:

you r better off without relationshipz....those things kill
KILL?
Re: "Hello From The Inside" by MsBliss(f): 9:16am On Nov 18, 2015
Estharfabian:
You should get An E-diaryundecided
lol,Why do you say so?
Re: "Hello From The Inside" by MsBliss(f): 9:17am On Nov 18, 2015
Harbosede02:
Sorry bae.......he must av meant a lot. sad
yes he did
Re: "Hello From The Inside" by MsBliss(f): 9:17am On Nov 18, 2015
kufzy:
such is life. pull urself 2geda n move on
thanks
Re: "Hello From The Inside" by MsBliss(f): 9:18am On Nov 18, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
this is so touchy. buh why so goodbye if you still wanna stay ?
Its somehow complicated.
Re: "Hello From The Inside" by BabaIjebuXL(m): 9:18am On Nov 18, 2015
[quote author=viickerz post=40136975]end time[/quote

grin silly rabbit.]

1 Like

Re: "Hello From The Inside" by MsBliss(f): 9:20am On Nov 18, 2015
flylykace:
Dear! Stop deceiving urself. Forget ur past and focus on ur future. We breakup sometimes to meetup, stop thinking about somebody who abandoned u for another. It is well

Can we apply wink
No you can't apply cos the space is occupied already.
Re: "Hello From The Inside" by jonaifame22(m): 9:28am On Nov 18, 2015
Hey!

Re: "Hello From The Inside" by Wumipaul(m): 9:29am On Nov 18, 2015
So touching. Its really a Hello from inside. Just put urself 2geda. You now have d experience to take to ur next rshi. You will love and be love again. Sorry dear

1 Like

Re: "Hello From The Inside" by frankcris(m): 9:47am On Nov 18, 2015
Too long i didn't read
Re: "Hello From The Inside" by henryhino: 6:58am On Dec 22, 2015
Everyday day people are going into relationship and at the orda end people are going out of it. U must first know the reason why u go into a relationship and u must also known the reasons why you going out of it in order not to fall for to many people and not repeating the same mistakes.

(1) (Reply)

How To Impress A Girl / Biko, What Do We Call This Type Of Love? (photo) / Ladies Now Pee Standing Up Like Men....no More Public Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.