Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,177 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Hello Ladies! Can You Go Out On A Date Without Makeup? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hello Ladies! Can You Go Out On A Date Without Makeup? (2542 Views)

To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! / Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? / My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup ( pics included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Ladies! Can You Go Out On A Date Without Makeup? by Orikinla(m): 9:25am On Oct 02, 2015
Hello ladies! Can you go out on a date without makeup?

Re: Hello Ladies! Can You Go Out On A Date Without Makeup? by adedayourt(m): 9:26am On Oct 02, 2015
NO
Re: Hello Ladies! Can You Go Out On A Date Without Makeup? by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 02, 2015
I'm here to read comments only.
Re: Hello Ladies! Can You Go Out On A Date Without Makeup? by tintingz(m): 9:31am On Oct 02, 2015
A lady should look good when going out on a date.
A simple and light makeup is ok.
Re: Hello Ladies! Can You Go Out On A Date Without Makeup? by Bisjosh(f): 9:32am On Oct 02, 2015
Yes

If u don't like me without makeup then, u don't deserve to love me with makeup on tongue
Re: Hello Ladies! Can You Go Out On A Date Without Makeup? by vizkiz: 9:32am On Oct 02, 2015
them ask ladies question na guys dey comment. Nawa oh grin
Re: Hello Ladies! Can You Go Out On A Date Without Makeup? by IamLEGEND1: 9:32am On Oct 02, 2015
would you date her if she has no makeup on?
Re: Hello Ladies! Can You Go Out On A Date Without Makeup? by Orikinla(m): 9:32am On Oct 02, 2015
adedayourt:
NO
. Why? You are not attractive without makeup?
Re: Hello Ladies! Can You Go Out On A Date Without Makeup? by falconey(m): 9:33am On Oct 02, 2015
kai!!! You know the answer nah, why do guys keep asking the female folks rhetorical questions
Re: Hello Ladies! Can You Go Out On A Date Without Makeup? by adedayourt(m): 9:34am On Oct 02, 2015
Orikinla:
. Why? You are not attractive without makeup?

YES
Re: Hello Ladies! Can You Go Out On A Date Without Makeup? by Tallesty1(m): 9:34am On Oct 02, 2015
tintingz:
A lady should look good when going out on a date.

A simple and light makeup is ok.
Are you saying that they are not ok without makeups?

@OP, they would rather go without wearing shoes.
Re: Hello Ladies! Can You Go Out On A Date Without Makeup? by falconey(m): 9:34am On Oct 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

you can create a thread on this....... Let's deal with the OP's question first.
Re: Hello Ladies! Can You Go Out On A Date Without Makeup? by falconey(m): 9:36am On Oct 02, 2015
Bisjosh:
Yes

If u don't like me without makeup then, u don't deserve to love me with makeup on tongue

I don't know why I feel every word on this post is wrong. A lie
Re: Hello Ladies! Can You Go Out On A Date Without Makeup? by Orikinla(m): 9:38am On Oct 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
. What a question! What are you dating? For who is she is or for her makeup? There are still thousands of ladies who are naturally attractive and they just bathe, rub cream like guys and dress up without any makeup and still go out looking beautiful.
Re: Hello Ladies! Can You Go Out On A Date Without Makeup? by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 02, 2015
I don't wear make up so......
But I look super good without it...believe me wen I say dat wink
Re: Hello Ladies! Can You Go Out On A Date Without Makeup? by Orikinla(m): 9:44am On Oct 02, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
. Lest you forget, majority of Nigerian ladies are in the rural areas and not urban ladies and many of them are natural beauties without makeup and are dating and mating everyday. Makeup is the addiction of many ladies in the towns and cities and not in the villages. Village girls still date village guys everyday without makeup.
Re: Hello Ladies! Can You Go Out On A Date Without Makeup? by IamLEGEND1: 9:45am On Oct 02, 2015
Orikinla:
. What a question! What are you dating? For who is she is or for her makeup? There are still thousands of ladies who are naturally attractive and they just bathe, rub cream like guys and dress up without any makeup and still go out looking beautiful.

and how many of those are there?

stop Deceiving urself bruh, it makes them fake but it augmented the natural beauty enough for you to notice her in the first place..

I'm all for going au natural and SHÌT but I prefer a girl to always look her best....

but if you're talking about those who overdo the thing,then datz a different case altogether....

#FeelMe?
Re: Hello Ladies! Can You Go Out On A Date Without Makeup? by Orikinla(m): 9:48am On Oct 02, 2015
avasweet:
I don't wear make up so......
But I look super good without it...believe me wen I say dat wink
. My first date with my First Lady, she came without any makeup and I have never looked back since then and next year will be our 10 years anniversary. Not all ladies are addicted to makeup.
Re: Hello Ladies! Can You Go Out On A Date Without Makeup? by nikkypearl(f): 9:51am On Oct 02, 2015
Yes WE can! angry
Re: Hello Ladies! Can You Go Out On A Date Without Makeup? by Bisjosh(f): 9:51am On Oct 02, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

You are entitled to your opinion
Re: Hello Ladies! Can You Go Out On A Date Without Makeup? by AfricanApple(f): 9:55am On Oct 02, 2015
what you don't understand is that make up makes you look bright and elegant. without make up you tend to look dull, imagine your lady appear with a oily face for a date grin
Re: Hello Ladies! Can You Go Out On A Date Without Makeup? by grad2012(f): 10:16am On Oct 02, 2015
Yes nah wats der
Re: Hello Ladies! Can You Go Out On A Date Without Makeup? by Margauxluv(f): 10:22am On Oct 02, 2015
We CAN

I cnt makeup tho if Not,
will b rocking 'em
Re: Hello Ladies! Can You Go Out On A Date Without Makeup? by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 02, 2015
Orikinla:
. My first date with my First Lady, she came without any makeup and I have never looked back since then and next year will be our 10 years anniversary. Not all ladies are addicted to makeup.

Ofcos it's pple who are ugly and hav low self esteem dat tinz their beauty lies on make up, I don't wear make up and I look fvcking good without it

@least I get a beauty comment everyday undecided
Re: Hello Ladies! Can You Go Out On A Date Without Makeup? by tintingz(m): 11:12am On Oct 02, 2015
Tallesty1:

They are OK without makeups but it is also good for a lady to makeup a little like putting powder to make the guy look important, she's in for the date, looking elegant.

Some ladies are naturally beautiful without makeup.
Re: Hello Ladies! Can You Go Out On A Date Without Makeup? by falconey(m): 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
Orikinla:
. Lest you forget, majority of Nigerian ladies are in the rural areas and not urban ladies and many of them are natural beauties without makeup and are dating and mating everyday. Makeup is the addiction of many ladies in the towns and cities and not in the villages. Village girls still date village guys everyday without makeup.

that's preposterous my village is an urban.
Re: Hello Ladies! Can You Go Out On A Date Without Makeup? by 69MissedCalls(m): 12:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
avasweet:

Ofcos it's pple who are ugly and hav low self esteem dat tinz their beauty lies on make up, I don't wear make up and I look fvcking good without it
@least I get a beauty comment everyday undecided

pishure? adonbelievit undecided
Re: Hello Ladies! Can You Go Out On A Date Without Makeup? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
69MissedCalls:

pishure? adonbelievit undecided

U don't need to believe wink
Re: Hello Ladies! Can You Go Out On A Date Without Makeup? by Tamee(f): 3:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
Re: Hello Ladies! Can You Go Out On A Date Without Makeup? by Orikinla(m): 10:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
Tallesty1:

. The fact is, majority of them copy the same makeup routines and end up looking alike and not unique. Their eyebrows are the same curve and style. They end up looking like dolls from the same toy factory.
Re: Hello Ladies! Can You Go Out On A Date Without Makeup? by Nobody: 1:55am On Oct 03, 2015
I really don't see why males are running their mouths here this was a kweshion for the ladies grin

Yes I can, sure. I no too dey wear am anyways so
Re: Hello Ladies! Can You Go Out On A Date Without Makeup? by Nobody: 3:33am On Oct 03, 2015
Margauxluv:

We CAN

I cnt makeup tho if Not,
will b rocking 'em

Yes you can.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bleep!! I'm Tired Of Failures... I Feel Like Dying Right Now / How Do You Keep Guys Away From Asking You Out(friend Zone)? / How Do I Turn Her Request Down Without Hurting Her? Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.