Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,644 members, 7,861,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:32 AM

10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate S*x - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate S*x (581 Views)

10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate S*x by youngsahito(m): 5:16am On Nov 18, 2015
Whether you are her boyfriend or not, either way, in as much as you are making intimate advances for the first time, you are likely to hear one of the points that will be listed below.
Mind you, I’m not promiscuous in any way. I was only able to hear these statements before I gave my life to Christ.
Lemme keep the ball rolling cool
10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate s*x
1. I never knew this was the reason why you have been bothering my life with your calls and text messages.
I used to think you different from other guys out there. I remember vividly when one told me “Tosyne, from your looks, I used to think you are a cool and gentle dude.Now I know that looks can be deceiving.
2. I know that you will not take me serious after getting what you are looking for
3. It’s not like I don’t love you, just that I’m scared of guys. Promise me you will not leave me.
4. I know that you will later go about telling your friends what happened behind the closed doors
5. What do you think you are doing ?
6. Is this why you invited me here?
7. I don’t think I’m ready for this
8. So this is your definition of love ? So this is what you want me to use to prove my love for you?
9. Do you think what you are doing is right before God ?
10. Don’t you think it’s too early for this?
Feel free to add yours
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate S*x by wristbangle: 5:59am On Nov 18, 2015
Plagiarism act. This is tosyne's hardwork.
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate S*x by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 18, 2015
Op are you high? undecided undecided undecided
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate S*x by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 18, 2015
Op.....av u taken ur morning dose

I mean ur drugs!?

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The Ship In Your Relationship Heading To? / Wish a ronancelander a merry Xmas here!!! / Why Did This Job Applicant Send His Nude Photo To Hiring Manager After Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.