Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Becareful Of Scammers On Nairaland !!!!! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Becareful Of Scammers On Nairaland !!!!! (3286 Views)

Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child / Photo: Nigerians Becareful Of What You Buy While In Traffic / List Of Scammers Phone Number In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Becareful Of Scammers On Nairaland !!!!! by kunlej2: 8:32am On Dec 01, 2015
I don't know why tread like this don't make FP especially this festive season. I am beginning to suspect these mods as accomplice on some issues.
Re: Becareful Of Scammers On Nairaland !!!!! by ruffcoin99(m): 1:32am On Dec 02, 2015
Very cheap scam, the mumu told me the same and i did not send the card.
Re: Becareful Of Scammers On Nairaland !!!!! by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 02, 2015
CARLOSZ:

He/she did not trick you, asking for recharge card is no trick?
Have you ever asked someone for card before? If yes, then you scammed the person.
Be reasonable here and stop showing off your ignorance.

If he/she had made you and offer of a piece of land in banana island if you send her/him the airtime, then I will accept the accusations that he/she is trying to scam you but from your story, all I can see us someone who doesn't wanna spend the little he has on airtime so he created a female account with the sole purpose of BEGGING for airtime.

Don't get me wrong brother, I am STRONGLY against scamming and scammers and I've busted several scammers in the auto section of this forum, I know scam when I see it (talking from experience) and I'm telling you that the person in question did not scam you.

Might be someone's husband, friend, relative or colleague and this negative publicity isn't fair.

I strongly think you should confront him personally and communicate your displeasure.

Remain blessed bro

Posted By:
Bobby Carlos:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3070524_img20151113154001_jpeg1951868ff5bb6a44e07e675f73387a0d
Kingeli

I lost hope in Nigeria and our youth going thru your post.. except of course you are a scanner too... someone, a man, a full grown man pretends to be a girl, just to get unsuspecting fellow men and you see nothing wrong with it... haha!! Stop typing that shalom, don't make me hate church more than I do already

1 Like

Re: Becareful Of Scammers On Nairaland !!!!! by eleko1: 6:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
sad shocked angry grin shocked embarassed wink sad sad grin sad sad.
ruffcoin99:
Very cheap scam, the mumu told me the same and i did not send the card.
she bi nah una dey look for Londongal? Many useless thieves here sad sad
Re: Becareful Of Scammers On Nairaland !!!!! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
shocked shocked shocked *faints on thread*
Re: Becareful Of Scammers On Nairaland !!!!! by Pidggin(f): 8:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
grin grin grin see scam
Re: Becareful Of Scammers On Nairaland !!!!! by eleko1: 9:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
* Dial Lalasticala emergency number* sad shocked embarassed grin sad embarassed *pour lacasa oon her face* Sigh! .
prettythicksme:
shocked shocked shocked *faints on thread*
Londonthief sad sad
Re: Becareful Of Scammers On Nairaland !!!!! by eleko1: 10:01pm On Dec 03, 2015
That's Londonre-tard for u. He's a jack of all trade.From impersonator to Auto dealer,yahoo yahoo etc..imagine a 'Londongal' asking for card from Local guy.The useless goat gonna Meet his Waterloo soon.
Pidggin:
grin grin grin see scam

1 Like

Re: Becareful Of Scammers On Nairaland !!!!! by Pidggin(f): 9:54am On Dec 04, 2015
eleko1:
That's Londonre-tard for u. He's a jack of all trade.From impersonator to Auto dealer,yahoo yahoo etc..imagine a 'Londongal' asking for card from Local guy.The useless goat gonna Meet his Waterloo soon.

I hope so, although it is quite hilarious of him to respond to this thread even after being caught red-handed grin grin He probably thinks all this a joke until he gets arrested for doing something more serious than this.

1 Like

Re: Becareful Of Scammers On Nairaland !!!!! by eleko1: 10:21am On Dec 04, 2015
Pidggin:

I hope so, although it is quite hilarious of him to respond to this thread even after being caught red-handed grin grin He probably thinks all this a joke until he gets arrested for doing something more serious than this.
u dey mind that condemned criminal sad.He'll soon change his moniker to sweetie with fake half nude pic.I pity those who fall for idiot like him
Re: Becareful Of Scammers On Nairaland !!!!! by NnaNna4(m): 11:24pm On Dec 04, 2015
londongal03:
No dear,I'm not a scammer..check all my post on this forum ,I hv not sold or posted any custom cars for sale.the phone number belongs to my friend who introduced me to nairaland His name is Numason justine who's now doing his masters in Texas.don't mind the rapist
The funny thing is that this guy still get mouth talk about TEXAS.... heee u go fear fear
Re: Becareful Of Scammers On Nairaland !!!!! by Martiano(m): 8:39am On Dec 10, 2015
The exact reason why I may soon leave this Nairaland.This is a scammer that I took my time to catch red handed and to also help the thread all for free as advertised by SEUN and Lalasticlala so I wonder why stories on unlad women and some unreasonable issues make front page.Its a pity

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mob UnCloth Pretty Lady Caught Stealing Bag Of Corn In Delta,Disgrace Her(pics) / Meet Rwanda Magician Boy Who Can Turn Any Paper In The World Into Money(pics) / Blackaxe And Eiye In Warri One Killed In Football Field - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.