Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,241 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Can You Date Someone That Has Eczema On Their Face? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Someone That Has Eczema On Their Face? (1260 Views)

Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? / I Have Fetish For Ladies With Pimples On Their Face Or Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date Someone That Has Eczema On Their Face? by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 18, 2015
Having eczema signifies dirtiness especially if it's a lady.
So guys can u date a girl that has eczema on her face? Girls can u date a guy that has eczema on his face?
Re: Can You Date Someone That Has Eczema On Their Face? by INTROVERT(f): 9:30am On Nov 18, 2015
hahhahahahhahahahhahah

wicked...
Re: Can You Date Someone That Has Eczema On Their Face? by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 18, 2015
INTROVERT:
hahhahahahhahahahhahah

wicked...

What is wicked?
Re: Can You Date Someone That Has Eczema On Their Face? by vizkiz: 9:31am On Nov 18, 2015
we need to get this nigga a job or a pussay to keep him busy undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone That Has Eczema On Their Face? by donTbone(m): 9:32am On Nov 18, 2015
vizkiz:
grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Date Someone That Has Eczema On Their Face? by jonaifame22(m): 9:32am On Nov 18, 2015
If I like her yes, she wans't born wth eczema, and I know how to treat eczema sef,
This ur question is almost like saying will u break up wth ur gf cos u jus noticed eczema on her face.
Re: Can You Date Someone That Has Eczema On Their Face? by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 18, 2015
Ooooooohhh hell nooooooo... shocked
Re: Can You Date Someone That Has Eczema On Their Face? by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 18, 2015
jonaifame22:
If I like her yes, she wans't born wth eczema, and I know how to treat eczema sef,
This ur question is almost like saying will u break up wth ur gf cos u jus noticed eczema on her face.

That means u can date mrsphyno? She has eczema on the lower part of her face.
Re: Can You Date Someone That Has Eczema On Their Face? by benedictnsi(m): 9:34am On Nov 18, 2015
vizkiz:

Or we buy him 4 cartons of Galla to sell at Ariaria market
Re: Can You Date Someone That Has Eczema On Their Face? by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 18, 2015
KashyBaby:

Why?
Re: Can You Date Someone That Has Eczema On Their Face? by obiorathesubtle: 9:35am On Nov 18, 2015
undecided you really like that girl, don't you?
Re: Can You Date Someone That Has Eczema On Their Face? by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 18, 2015
Darven:

Why?

Coz I am not comfortable looking at his face with eczema...I will Be the one will get distracted having a feeling of itchy.
Re: Can You Date Someone That Has Eczema On Their Face? by jonaifame22(m): 9:43am On Nov 18, 2015
Darven:

That means u can date mrsphyno? She has eczema on the lower part of her face.
if she's gat a pvssy,and a heart as well as brains, then mrsphyno it is. cheesy
Re: Can You Date Someone That Has Eczema On Their Face? by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 18, 2015
jonaifame22:
if she's gat a pvssy,and a heart as well as brains, then mrsphyno it is. cheesy

So u don't mind the eczema on her face?
Re: Can You Date Someone That Has Eczema On Their Face? by Nziwujo(m): 9:45am On Nov 18, 2015
KashyBaby:
The same here its no go area for no Hell No
Re: Can You Date Someone That Has Eczema On Their Face? by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 18, 2015
If he has a good personality and can make me laugh, yep I can.
Re: Can You Date Someone That Has Eczema On Their Face? by jonaifame22(m): 9:46am On Nov 18, 2015
Darven:

So u don't mind the eczema on her face?
nope, eczema bows when I show up,cos I gat the holy ghost
Re: Can You Date Someone That Has Eczema On Their Face? by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 18, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecided you really like that girl, don't you?

Re: Can You Date Someone That Has Eczema On Their Face? by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 18, 2015
Adanna28:
If he has a good personality and can make me laugh, yep I can.

But eczema signifies dirtiness. U okay with ur lover being dirty?
Re: Can You Date Someone That Has Eczema On Their Face? by blessedfavoured: 9:50am On Nov 18, 2015
Op educate yourself. Eczema isn't caused by dirtiness and it doesn't signify same.

Ignorance is not and will never be cool.

This is actually sickening.
Re: Can You Date Someone That Has Eczema On Their Face? by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 18, 2015
What's the difference?

What of the girl who removes her underwear and you won't sleep in the room for 2days?
Or the one after placing her head on your pillow you have to change the pillow case
Re: Can You Date Someone That Has Eczema On Their Face? by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 18, 2015
jonaifame22:
nope, eczema bows when I show up,cos I gat the holy ghost

But cleanliness is next to godliness undecided
Re: Can You Date Someone That Has Eczema On Their Face? by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 18, 2015
blessedfavoured:
Op educate yourself. Eczema isn't caused by dirtiness and it doesn't signify same.

Ignorance is not and will never be cool.

This is actually sickening.

Oya oversabi, educate me, what is it caused by? undecided
Re: Can You Date Someone That Has Eczema On Their Face? by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 18, 2015
Darven:

But eczema signifies dirtiness. U okay with ur lover being dirty?

Who said it represents dirtyness? What a stigma lol. There are some creams for it, depending on how severe it is. Just need to see a dermatologist, it a skin problem but quite common.
Re: Can You Date Someone That Has Eczema On Their Face? by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 18, 2015
eczema get cure na, y cant i date her if it has cure....nothing serious in eczema jor
Re: Can You Date Someone That Has Eczema On Their Face? by jonaifame22(m): 10:13am On Nov 18, 2015
Darven:

But cleanliness is next to godliness undecided
and who told u dat eczema is caused by dirtiness
Re: Can You Date Someone That Has Eczema On Their Face? by blessedfavoured: 10:43am On Nov 18, 2015
Darven:

Oya oversabi, educate me, what is it caused by? undecided

Undersabi, Google is free. Webmd is a good place to start.
Re: Can You Date Someone That Has Eczema On Their Face? by danton(m): 10:47am On Nov 18, 2015
haba no b 2go b this na.... abi e go dey there forever?.... Why not look for a way to solve it..... abi you wan readymade
Re: Can You Date Someone That Has Eczema On Their Face? by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 18, 2015
[email] . [/email]
Re: Can You Date Someone That Has Eczema On Their Face? by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 18, 2015
obum88:
What's the difference?

What of the girl who removes her underwear and you won't sleep in the room for 2days?
Or the one after placing her head on your pillow you have to change the pillow case
[email] I guess you typing from experience. [/email]
Re: Can You Date Someone That Has Eczema On Their Face? by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 18, 2015
Tobiee:
[email] I guess you typing from experience. [/email]

My brother, that day tire me

(1) (Reply)

Anyone In Edmonton Canada? / When The Fake Bae Thinks She Is The Real Bae... / Love Quotes - Get Daily Romantic Love Quotes HERE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.