Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,466 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

The Promised Unemployment Benefit Of N5,000 Would Take Effect In 2016 - Punch - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Promised Unemployment Benefit Of N5,000 Would Take Effect In 2016 - Punch (22423 Views)

Unemployment - Why A Fool Is Always Successful In Job Hunting Than A Wise Man / Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? / Pastors & Evangelists Wanted: The Punch Advert I Saw Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Promised Unemployment Benefit Of N5,000 Would Take Effect In 2016 - Punch by daphid25(m): 4:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
A promise they can't fulfill
Re: The Promised Unemployment Benefit Of N5,000 Would Take Effect In 2016 - Punch by hotdi(m): 4:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
Up PMB!
They can only hate, wail and even cry but that cannot remove you as our President. Just ride on and do d needful grin
First wailer to quote me, if u like cry out blood, its the reality QED
Re: The Promised Unemployment Benefit Of N5,000 Would Take Effect In 2016 - Punch by eginacyril(m): 4:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
they ar stil campaignin
Re: The Promised Unemployment Benefit Of N5,000 Would Take Effect In 2016 - Punch by armadeo(m): 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
Bollinger:

Look young man. The use of common sense and logic is strictly prohibited on this thread. What we need on this thread are people who think with their asses and not with their head. Kapish?

Boss I understand. I wonder how many would understand yours.

grin grin

You know sarcasm flies right over the heads of many people.

1 Like

Re: The Promised Unemployment Benefit Of N5,000 Would Take Effect In 2016 - Punch by chukkiephil(m): 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
Hahahahahahaha LWKMD!!!! They are still lying and deceiving the gullible zombie Apc supporters hahahahaha

Re: The Promised Unemployment Benefit Of N5,000 Would Take Effect In 2016 - Punch by lumenafrica: 4:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
Watch This Hilarious Hotel Fight and make sure you share and not enjoy the fight alone.
i had to cover it for your viewing pleasure as Nigerian Youths are jobless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6cx5uaNya0
Re: The Promised Unemployment Benefit Of N5,000 Would Take Effect In 2016 - Punch by zoom007: 4:33pm On Nov 18, 2015
Emmaesty:
That's how he said that he will choose ministers before the end of September, we got our ministers in November. I don't trust this man, he's not a man of his words. Let's wait and see sha
A she without a brain, guyz run for ya lives. Another vampire.

1 Like

Re: The Promised Unemployment Benefit Of N5,000 Would Take Effect In 2016 - Punch by eltemur1: 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
felix281:
Ha!! Nigeria is Dead and gone, I weep for this Country, Giving this stipend out can never curb unemployment in this country to the barest minimum. What will this money do for them and there families who place high hopes on them after graduating?.... What a big Scam!!
whah is ds one saying..fulfilling a promise is not d same as creating jobs nd making a stable economy. if he says he is nt doing ds anymor..wunt u be among d multitudes to curse hm for nt fulfilling hs campaign promises? na wa for u.

1 Like

Re: The Promised Unemployment Benefit Of N5,000 Would Take Effect In 2016 - Punch by vigasimple(m): 4:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
permsec:
2016 can also mean Dec 31 2016.

Or start of registration period with ID confirmation process lasting until December 2017, and discovery of 'major' problem for it to be postponed until 2019 just before the next election. Aregbesola will train them on how to perform the SCAM

He who lived by propaganda and packaging/lies will die of the same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Promised Unemployment Benefit Of N5,000 Would Take Effect In 2016 - Punch by nobeku: 4:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
ishiamu:
By that time you would have stabilised oil price and made one dollar equal to one naira.

This dullard na joke
YOUR FATHER IS A HUGE DULLARD.. Let's see how far you will go in life.. SCALLYWAG!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Promised Unemployment Benefit Of N5,000 Would Take Effect In 2016 - Punch by chukkiephil(m): 4:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
If you are a girl or guy supporting all this lies, may ur boyfriend or girlfriend lie and treat you the way APC is lying and treating Nigerians!!! Oya say Amen!!! Infact no need cos it's already your portion!! angry
Re: The Promised Unemployment Benefit Of N5,000 Would Take Effect In 2016 - Punch by armadeo(m): 4:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
Deejay1000:
;DEnd time möney undecided

i no evn gt any lyk for my dp

Lol.. u need that 5k.

Make I help you with one like.
Re: The Promised Unemployment Benefit Of N5,000 Would Take Effect In 2016 - Punch by Nkwazema(m): 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
armadeo:
1.25 trillion per annum. In my opinion this is a huge waste of resources and if carried out a very thoughtless venture by the gov't.

This is Nigeria they had already stated the fears about the program being hijacked and even employed persons trying to cash in on it. It's a dream and can never be a reality.

1.)There is no existing database in the country even ordinary car papers and drivers license cannot be adequately recorded talk less of 25million people.

2.) What criteria will be used to determine who is a youth? I knowledge will come and talk hereof age 18 to 40 but we have seen 60 year old youth leaders.

3.) Will thispaymet be directly from federal gov't or the state's. This one would be interesting if gov't will disburse funds to states to pay unemployed youths. I wonder what would happen in osun and benue

I think instead of giving fish to the people give them fishhooks and show them the river.

Massive infrastructural and technological advancement would require manpower from almust very aspect of society both skilled and unskilled. The government should know this and that money would be an investment that would affect a generation of Nigerians if calculated for just 3 years ( p.s how much is The national budget sef? This is more than some states yearly subvention).

I think they should scrapthis idea and be forwardforward thinking.

My opinion.

Well said Bro..... I hope this valid information that you have highlighted will not fall into Deaf ears.... #AnotherMeansOfCorruption

1 Like

Re: The Promised Unemployment Benefit Of N5,000 Would Take Effect In 2016 - Punch by Ijaya123: 4:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
olanreyman:
Whelai this our government Na mumu government, instead of paying 5k to millions of unemployed people why not use the money to create the employment itself, I mean how long will they continue to pay the unemployed even when the rate at which our school is producing graduates is on the increase

It is not the business of government to create jobs but of the private sector.

Summary : I smell lies, so believe at your own peril
Re: The Promised Unemployment Benefit Of N5,000 Would Take Effect In 2016 - Punch by erico2k2(m): 5:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
felix281:
Ha!! Nigeria is Dead and gone, I weep for this Country, Giving this stipend out can never curb unemployment in this country to the barest minimum. What will this money do for them and there families who place high hopes on them after graduating?.... What a big Scam!!
Chei I weep 4 U, so u are seriously telling me you believe this rubbish ,They are struggling to pay employed people and they are talking of paying unemployed people realy
Re: The Promised Unemployment Benefit Of N5,000 Would Take Effect In 2016 - Punch by erico2k2(m): 5:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
nobeku:
YOUR FATHER IS A HUGE DULLARD.. Let's see how far you will go in life.. SCALLYWAG!!!
Y the abuse? but na true nah,
Re: The Promised Unemployment Benefit Of N5,000 Would Take Effect In 2016 - Punch by j1mmy: 5:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
Nigerians will mass produce more children after the announcement of unemployment benefit
Re: The Promised Unemployment Benefit Of N5,000 Would Take Effect In 2016 - Punch by Dinirojones(m): 5:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
I think this is one of the silliest move to be made by this government. N5000 X 25million unemployed = N125B. Imagine N125B put into power monthly. Won't that create an enabling opportunity for the youths to get themselves employed? This govt should leave the shadow and face the object....
Re: The Promised Unemployment Benefit Of N5,000 Would Take Effect In 2016 - Punch by joseph1832(m): 5:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
Emmaesty:
Integrity is more than that, it's a strict code of conduct. If I say I'll give you $1000 in March and I ended up giving you in December, would you say I'm a person of Integrity?
Yes I will, because you still kept to your word. The integrity is still there. Its when you don't keep to your word that's when the integrity is lost.
Re: The Promised Unemployment Benefit Of N5,000 Would Take Effect In 2016 - Punch by watchindelta(m): 5:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
yeye dey here smh
Re: The Promised Unemployment Benefit Of N5,000 Would Take Effect In 2016 - Punch by Khez: 6:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
It's a waste of time.... Why not use that trillion naira to provide jobs??
Re: The Promised Unemployment Benefit Of N5,000 Would Take Effect In 2016 - Punch by greatiyk4u(m): 6:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
I strongly believe dat d 5k will be of great help 2 d unemployed..............it doesn't stop one from hunting 4 job as government will not relent in its effort 2 create a conducive environment 4 job creation......

U can imagine d frustration involved in begging 4 recharge card and transport money 2 attend an a job interview

God bless dis Govt if finally dey walk the talk
Re: The Promised Unemployment Benefit Of N5,000 Would Take Effect In 2016 - Punch by okey4reel(m): 7:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
Emmaesty:
That's how he said that he will choose ministers before the end of September, we got our ministers in November. I don't trust this man, he's not a man of his words. Let's wait and see sha
which one will u trust...The past government and party that you trusted were did they take us to, after ruling this country for 16 good yrs? now a sincere and good administration that has good intentions in the person of PMB. you guys will not allow him settle, less than 8 months into power, everybody is expecting him to do magic, its not dat easy dear.
Re: The Promised Unemployment Benefit Of N5,000 Would Take Effect In 2016 - Punch by ishiamu(m): 7:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
nobeku:

God punish ya papa dick
Re: The Promised Unemployment Benefit Of N5,000 Would Take Effect In 2016 - Punch by nobeku: 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
ishiamu:

God punish my papa dick
#IsOkay
Re: The Promised Unemployment Benefit Of N5,000 Would Take Effect In 2016 - Punch by felix281(m): 8:56pm On Nov 18, 2015
Bros, we are set out for an impending doom,many things is wrong with this kind of idea, the idea is so myopic...Job creation is the way forward not a stipend.. For those of u that thought his just fulfilling his campaign promises,that after he will create a job for u guys,think twice cos u have been scammed.
Re: The Promised Unemployment Benefit Of N5,000 Would Take Effect In 2016 - Punch by ishiamu(m): 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
nobeku:
#my mum is a harlott

Jeez why will you say it out on NL? You got no shame
Re: The Promised Unemployment Benefit Of N5,000 Would Take Effect In 2016 - Punch by nobeku: 9:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
ishiamu:

Jeez why will you say it out on NL? You got no shame
DUNDERHEAD... SHOCK ME... Say something intelligent...
Re: The Promised Unemployment Benefit Of N5,000 Would Take Effect In 2016 - Punch by ishiamu(m): 9:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
nobeku:
DUNDERHEAD... SHOCK ME... Say something intelligent...

Swerve
Re: The Promised Unemployment Benefit Of N5,000 Would Take Effect In 2016 - Punch by nobeku: 9:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
ishiamu:

Swerve
UNCEREBRAL MARSUPIAL!!!!
Re: The Promised Unemployment Benefit Of N5,000 Would Take Effect In 2016 - Punch by ishiamu(m): 9:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
nobeku:
UNCEREBRAL MARSUPIAL!!!!

gay ass, gay ass nigga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Projects 500,000 Jobs With Data Protection Law / An Unemployed Graduate Begs Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola And Dangote For a Job / How To Answer That Pesky “tell Me About Yourself" Question In An Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.