Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

An Unemployed Graduate Begs Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola And Dangote For a Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / An Unemployed Graduate Begs Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola And Dangote For a Job (22434 Views)

Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook / Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria / The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Unemployed Graduate Begs Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola And Dangote For a Job by daewoorazer(m): 8:29am On Aug 13, 2018
As seen below, a jobless Nigerian graduate by name Joseph Akpa is holding a flex begging Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola and Dangote for job.

Would you consider him a lazy youth?

Naijacomet however wishes him a good luck.

Source: https://naijacomet.com/2018/08/13/a-jobless-graduate-took-to-the-street-to-beg-buhari-tinubu-fashola-and-dangote-for-job/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Unemployed Graduate Begs Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola And Dangote For a Job by SenorFax(m): 8:31am On Aug 13, 2018
What's this one saying??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Unemployed Graduate Begs Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola And Dangote For a Job by Babyforever(f): 8:32am On Aug 13, 2018
May help locate you young one

141 Likes

Re: An Unemployed Graduate Begs Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola And Dangote For a Job by ChiefAzubuike(f): 8:40am On Aug 13, 2018
Babyforever:
May help locate you young one
There are millions of his type looking for jobs all over the country so why must he be given special treatment? Let him go learn a skill and save his sorry ass instead of waiting for the government before he chop..

27 Likes

Re: An Unemployed Graduate Begs Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola And Dangote For a Job by Babyforever(f): 8:42am On Aug 13, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

There are millions of his type looking for jobs all over the country so why must he be given special treatment? Let him go learn a skill and save his sorry ass instead of waiting for the government before he chop..
Shut up

194 Likes 8 Shares

Re: An Unemployed Graduate Begs Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola And Dangote For a Job by Abjay97(m): 8:42am On Aug 13, 2018
Our leaders wont see this one o..
But they will see BB naija stars to invite, and employ.

Wasted Country

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Unemployed Graduate Begs Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola And Dangote For a Job by GeeOh(f): 8:44am On Aug 13, 2018
Naija!!!!

1 Like

Re: An Unemployed Graduate Begs Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola And Dangote For a Job by ChiefAzubuike(f): 8:48am On Aug 13, 2018
Babyforever:
Shut up
Do I look like your fathers mate?

Moreover I'm not a feminist or woman activist that preach against touching women even if they are on the wrong side. Because the society frowns at men touching women, you've all misused the opportunity and taken advantage of it thinking you can just misbehave anyhow and getaway with it. If you slap me like this in public, I assure you will receive the beating of a lifetime and no policeman will arrest me.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Unemployed Graduate Begs Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola And Dangote For a Job by Babyforever(f): 8:51am On Aug 13, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Moreover I'm not a feminist or woman activist that preach against touching women even if they are on the wrong side. Because the society frowns at men touching women, you've all misused the opportunity and taken advantage of it thinking you can just misbehave anyhow and getaway with it. If you slap me like this in public, I assure you will receive the beating of a lifetime and no policeman will arrest me.
Pray you ever come my way I'll surprise you and beat the hell out of you.....So you think all ladies are the same ? just cross my path and see.....Now get out....man with a female moniker "Nwachibuzor"

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: An Unemployed Graduate Begs Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola And Dangote For a Job by dukie25: 9:29am On Aug 13, 2018
As if Tinubu or Buhari cares.
Best jobs are reserved for people with connections to APC.

3 Likes

Re: An Unemployed Graduate Begs Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola And Dangote For a Job by Gbaremu(m): 9:29am On Aug 13, 2018
hmm
Re: An Unemployed Graduate Begs Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola And Dangote For a Job by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 13, 2018
May he get one, Amen

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Unemployed Graduate Begs Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola And Dangote For a Job by bedspread: 9:30am On Aug 13, 2018
SenorFax:
What's this one saying??
He says He needs a Job

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Unemployed Graduate Begs Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola And Dangote For a Job by loverboys: 9:30am On Aug 13, 2018
v
Re: An Unemployed Graduate Begs Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola And Dangote For a Job by banjeezay(m): 9:31am On Aug 13, 2018
Way to go cause this people no go know say these kind of people (unemployed) still dey this country, till they start speaking up.
Re: An Unemployed Graduate Begs Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola And Dangote For a Job by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:32am On Aug 13, 2018
May God help us.. cry cry and many people below me will blame buhari for this pls don't quote me.. am not feeling fine.. sad sad
Re: An Unemployed Graduate Begs Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola And Dangote For a Job by Bryan88(m): 9:32am On Aug 13, 2018
THEY WILL ANSWER U BROTHER AND U GO SPRAY ME MONEY.
Re: An Unemployed Graduate Begs Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola And Dangote For a Job by mekus74: 9:32am On Aug 13, 2018
He could have used the money spent on printing that poster to start up a printing business. My 1 kobo thought though
Re: An Unemployed Graduate Begs Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola And Dangote For a Job by iamwizzle(m): 9:33am On Aug 13, 2018
Me sef dey find job sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: An Unemployed Graduate Begs Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola And Dangote For a Job by philip0906(m): 9:33am On Aug 13, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Lol...nairaland is one funny place grin grin

1 Like

Re: An Unemployed Graduate Begs Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola And Dangote For a Job by Proffdada: 9:34am On Aug 13, 2018
Only if he's a girl , they'll all listen grin

But this guy has money to print banner o . Why not start banners printing business than waiting for help?

5 Likes

Re: An Unemployed Graduate Begs Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola And Dangote For a Job by bamirotola: 9:34am On Aug 13, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

You are an idiot.. This is a faceless platform and no one gives a damn about how old you are, talk trash and you'd be responded to accordingly... Why include his/her father in this conversation... If you are as old as you claimed , you obviously ain't a good father to your kids... Plz let's beware of how we comment, there are other sensible way of correcting the subject above rather than trolling his/her father... Be guided daddy... We are all mate on social media... Only your utterances prove you are superior or inferior... So speak intelligently on a public faceless platform like ds

48 Likes

Re: An Unemployed Graduate Begs Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola And Dangote For a Job by paymentvoucher: 9:35am On Aug 13, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: An Unemployed Graduate Begs Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola And Dangote For a Job by Valmesk(m): 9:36am On Aug 13, 2018
They gave him NPOWER and called it employment.
Re: An Unemployed Graduate Begs Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola And Dangote For a Job by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 13, 2018
It's a pity that Nigeria has gone this road.

So many Nigerian graduates with first class degree honors now wandering the street without having jobs.

I think it's time for Nigerian graduates to wake up from the delusion of these capitalists.

There're so many types of handwork to learn and be sufficiently employed.

I personally learn't to code all by myself.

3 Likes

Re: An Unemployed Graduate Begs Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola And Dangote For a Job by Melison(m): 9:36am On Aug 13, 2018
E even add # tag the people involved onuku,am sure they are those ones dat were shouting sai baba in 2015

2 Likes

Re: An Unemployed Graduate Begs Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola And Dangote For a Job by Chuksmonika(m): 9:38am On Aug 13, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

come,Azubike.... recently,am compelled to monitor your comment on Nairaland,and i have come to the conclusion that you like attacking people's comment and taking issues personal,what is wrong in the marketing strategy this young man adopted in searching for a job?...you mentioned that there are million of jobless people like him,but those people choose not to take action,and lastly,let me tell you,everybody won't and can't be an enterpreneur,get that into your thick skull

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Unemployed Graduate Begs Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola And Dangote For a Job by DAntivirus: 9:41am On Aug 13, 2018
hmmmm
Re: An Unemployed Graduate Begs Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola And Dangote For a Job by mightguy(m): 9:41am On Aug 13, 2018
SenorFax:
What's this one saying??
he is saying that he need a job.

3 Likes

Re: An Unemployed Graduate Begs Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola And Dangote For a Job by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 13, 2018
grin

4 Likes

Re: An Unemployed Graduate Begs Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola And Dangote For a Job by eaglez(m): 9:45am On Aug 13, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

He is unique,he is different, he decided to go public in broad day light without shame,soonest you will hear update on nairaland how he was given a job and you will also comment. Dare to be different(positively) you never know where it will lead you to.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Accept or reject this Job offer With A Telecom? / I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. / Multiple Job Openings At HARPS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.