Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,069 members, 7,956,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:52 AM

5 Characteristics Displayed By Livestocks That Will Be Slaughtered For Christmas - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Characteristics Displayed By Livestocks That Will Be Slaughtered For Christmas (4472 Views)

Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie / Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) / Nigerian Lady Who Slaughtered Goat For Christmas Trends Online. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Characteristics Displayed By Livestocks That Will Be Slaughtered For Christmas by misspicy(f): 10:04am On Nov 18, 2015
I know some people will look at the Topic of this thread with their mouth open like WTF shocked grin

well as a domesticated lady that i am i have had contact with rearing and slaughtering of livestocks for festive seasons like christmas since I was a kid grin....in view of this I have had the opportunity to study the way of life of few livestocks especially when christmas is around the corner like now....it still suprises me and I keep wondering if this livestocks have a premolition about bad eg the end of their lives for human satisfaction cheesy

Below is a few characteristics livestocks display especially when christmas is around the corner..... grin

1) They become extremely stubborn : i usually have my mouth agape shocked when i see some christmas goats and chicken starts misbehaving once its November,we usually starts rearing the goats immediately after the last christmas and the hybrid chickens 6 months before christmas.....this livestocks are normally calm before festive season but once festive season come around they start defying order eg order to eat when given feed etc. grin

2) they become extremely gentle : some very active livestock become docile and one begin to wonder if they were sick or have caught a flu.... you see them drooling around the compund,well that one no mean say we no go kill them chop tongue

3) they fall sick : some livestock think they are wise,you will see them fall ill all of a sudden as if its a signal from above,inshort if care is not taken some of them will start dying....my people no cause for alarm just invite a vetenary doctor to check them and feed then drugs and energizer they will bounce back to life grin.....we must chop meat now

4) they try to run away : one very active goat we had last year a male goat (busuru cheesy) those types with long goatee tried to run away on christmas eve,i have been the one feeding this goat all along,can you imagine my horror when I couldn't see it on christmas eve morning,I had to organise search parties to look for this goat...thank God we found it,we still slaughtered it in the evening grin

5) they become unusually active : i am usually perplexed whenever this set of livestocks start their drama,it looks as if they are happy to die for human satisfaction,they start to feed well,bleet loud,the chickens morning crow sounds louder and even the turkeys won't stop gobblining grin

add yours..........

only people who rear and have experience with livestocks for festivity will understand this post.........all in all it is good to be observant of livestocks around us because they provide most Nigerians main source of protein

cc lalasticlala

farano grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Characteristics Displayed By Livestocks That Will Be Slaughtered For Christmas by benedictnsi(m): 10:06am On Nov 18, 2015
cheesy some female goats go come born for 1st week of December so that you go pity the pikin no kill am gringrin

Na d prostitute goats d do dah one

7 Likes

Re: 5 Characteristics Displayed By Livestocks That Will Be Slaughtered For Christmas by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 18, 2015
grin can't believe this!!!

For REAL!!!!!!!! We now discussing livestock! Ontop romance??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Characteristics Displayed By Livestocks That Will Be Slaughtered For Christmas by Brytawon(m): 10:10am On Nov 18, 2015
6. They begin to share awuf to every slaughterer that shines Ego. grin
Re: 5 Characteristics Displayed By Livestocks That Will Be Slaughtered For Christmas by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 18, 2015
gringringringrin
Re: 5 Characteristics Displayed By Livestocks That Will Be Slaughtered For Christmas by misspicy(f): 10:11am On Nov 18, 2015
stupidity:
grin can't believe this!!!

For REAL!!!!!!!! We now discussing livestock! Ontop romance??
read the first paragraph tongue
Re: 5 Characteristics Displayed By Livestocks That Will Be Slaughtered For Christmas by rheether(f): 10:14am On Nov 18, 2015
All of a sudden,they stop getting fatter.
Re: 5 Characteristics Displayed By Livestocks That Will Be Slaughtered For Christmas by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 18, 2015
They go on exile
Re: 5 Characteristics Displayed By Livestocks That Will Be Slaughtered For Christmas by vizkiz: 10:18am On Nov 18, 2015
Boring!!!! undecided
Re: 5 Characteristics Displayed By Livestocks That Will Be Slaughtered For Christmas by misspicy(f): 10:21am On Nov 18, 2015
benedictnsi:
cheesy some female goats go come born for 1st week of December so that you go pity the pikin no kill am gringrin

Na d prostitute goats d do dah one
kikikiki grin...goat sef get prostitutes

rotfl
Re: 5 Characteristics Displayed By Livestocks That Will Be Slaughtered For Christmas by misspicy(f): 10:24am On Nov 18, 2015
rheether:
this set of livestock are very wicked grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Characteristics Displayed By Livestocks That Will Be Slaughtered For Christmas by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 18, 2015
misspicy:

read the first paragraph tongue
misspicy!!!!
I know you can spice chicken very well, where you at??
Love to pay u a visit this xmax.
This chicken matter wey you carry come nairaland, I wan carry the matter come your house.
Re: 5 Characteristics Displayed By Livestocks That Will Be Slaughtered For Christmas by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 18, 2015
lol @ #4.

I can read between the lines tongue
Re: 5 Characteristics Displayed By Livestocks That Will Be Slaughtered For Christmas by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 18, 2015
stupidity:
misspicy!!!!
This chicken matter wey you carry come nairaland, I wan carry the matter come your house.
I bet if you see her face, you'll swear never to eat anything that comes from her #disgusting
rheether:
damn, 2 cuties@profile pix.

Why the red outfits? undecided
Abi una dey work for Ayelala fraternity?
Re: 5 Characteristics Displayed By Livestocks That Will Be Slaughtered For Christmas by misspicy(f): 10:30am On Nov 18, 2015
stupidity:
misspicy!!!!
oh you wan chop chicken grin

pm me tongue
Re: 5 Characteristics Displayed By Livestocks That Will Be Slaughtered For Christmas by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 18, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I bet if you see her face, you'll swear never to eat anything that comes from her #disgusting
actually am interested in the chick, not the chicken.
Gonking#
Re: 5 Characteristics Displayed By Livestocks That Will Be Slaughtered For Christmas by donsharwama(m): 10:32am On Nov 18, 2015
END TIME OP
Re: 5 Characteristics Displayed By Livestocks That Will Be Slaughtered For Christmas by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 18, 2015
stupidity:
actually am interested in the chick, not the chicken.
Gonking#
trust me, the chicken would be better than the chick. You'd be more impressed with the chicken than the chick
Re: 5 Characteristics Displayed By Livestocks That Will Be Slaughtered For Christmas by misspicy(f): 10:35am On Nov 18, 2015
donsharwama:
END TIME OP
end time commenter tongue
Re: 5 Characteristics Displayed By Livestocks That Will Be Slaughtered For Christmas by obiorathesubtle: 10:36am On Nov 18, 2015
undecided hmmm. I guess I'm the only one who hasn't felt this christmas spirit for a long time
Re: 5 Characteristics Displayed By Livestocks That Will Be Slaughtered For Christmas by misspicy(f): 10:38am On Nov 18, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecided hmmm. I guess I'm the only one who hasn't felt this christmas spirit for a long time
try and feel it dear....if u giveup on everything don't give up on christmas....its christ's birthday you know cheesy
Re: 5 Characteristics Displayed By Livestocks That Will Be Slaughtered For Christmas by babygoat: 10:40am On Nov 18, 2015
end time livestock
Re: 5 Characteristics Displayed By Livestocks That Will Be Slaughtered For Christmas by obiorathesubtle: 10:42am On Nov 18, 2015
misspicy:

try and feel it dear....if u giveup on everything don't give up on christmas....its christ's birthday you know cheesy
I know, but there's always badluck. Like sickness or sth. I haven't enjoyed xmas in years.

Anyway. I'm happy you're this excited about christmas
Re: 5 Characteristics Displayed By Livestocks That Will Be Slaughtered For Christmas by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 18, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
trust me, the chicken would be better than the chick. You'd be more impressed with the chicken than the chick
lol, if that's the case, I will chop the chicken and manage the chick.
Re: 5 Characteristics Displayed By Livestocks That Will Be Slaughtered For Christmas by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 18, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
seriously I don't know the hype about xmax. Its just like any other day to me.
The excitement of having a pvssy spread wide open on my bed zeros christmas excitement.
Re: 5 Characteristics Displayed By Livestocks That Will Be Slaughtered For Christmas by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 18, 2015
stupidity:
lol, if that's the case, I will chop the chicken and manage the chick.
get your flagil ready
Re: 5 Characteristics Displayed By Livestocks That Will Be Slaughtered For Christmas by misspicy(f): 10:53am On Nov 18, 2015
babygoat:
end time livestock
end time babygoat

btw lalasticlala....how was ur nyt cheesy
Re: 5 Characteristics Displayed By Livestocks That Will Be Slaughtered For Christmas by obiorathesubtle: 11:01am On Nov 18, 2015
stupidity:
seriously I don't know the hype about xmax. Its just like any other day to me.
The excitement of having a pvssy spread wide open on my bed zeros christmas excitement.
grin GBAM!!

Bet, you like fÚck sha ooo. Chai!
Re: 5 Characteristics Displayed By Livestocks That Will Be Slaughtered For Christmas by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 18, 2015
stupidity:
damn, 2 cuties@profile pix.

Why the red outfits? undecided
Abi una dey work for Ayelala fraternity?
[email] This is stupidity!! [/email]
Re: 5 Characteristics Displayed By Livestocks That Will Be Slaughtered For Christmas by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 18, 2015
Spicy you are funny....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Says I Look Like Genevieve...i Hope He's Not Deceiving Me / My Open Letter To Lalasticlal / Obnoxious Things Girls Do When Taking Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.