Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Buhari Promised To Use PAF Aircrafts To Resuscitate Nigerian Airways In A Year - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Promised To Use PAF Aircrafts To Resuscitate Nigerian Airways In A Year (441 Views)

Brazil To Sell 3 Super Tucano Aircrafts To Nigeria / Presidency Hands Over Two Aircrafts To Nigerian Air Force (photos) / NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Promised To Use PAF Aircrafts To Resuscitate Nigerian Airways In A Year by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 18, 2015
Demdem:

What tantrums, i am presenting facts. Or are u denying the fact that ur hero, the bastard purchased more just for his luxury? How many has Buhari purchased?Again Goon, he has 4 yrs to do such.

Buhari while speaking in the UK before the elections

“Let me give you an instance, presently, there are more than six aircraft in the presidential fleet. What do you call that? Billions of Naira is budgeted every year for the maintenance of these aircraft not to talk of operational costs and other expenses.

“You may want to ask what a Nigerian President is doing with so much aircraft when a Prime Minister of Britain flies around using the same public aircraft like ordinary Britons.

“Go and check and compare with that of any developed country in the world, the Office of the Nigerian President is a very expensive one in spite of our poverty and joblessness. Despite all these, you still find a Nigerian Minister spending about N10bn to charter an aircraft for just one year.

“Now for me, when we come into office, all these waste will be blocked and properly channelled into our economy. We intend, for instance, to bring back our National carrier, the Nigerian Airways. We shall do this by bringing all the aircraft in the presidential fleet into the Nigerian airways and within a year increase the fleet to about 20.

“What is the difference between me and those who elected us to represent them? Absolutely nothing! Why should Nigerian President not fly with other Nigerian public?”

Adapted from: http://www.yohaig.ng/newspapers/the-punch/campaign-promises-buharis-presidential-jets-on-the-spotlight/
Re: Buhari Promised To Use PAF Aircrafts To Resuscitate Nigerian Airways In A Year by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 18, 2015
Demdem, come and do justice to this.

(1) (Reply)

The Earth Is Flat, I Stand Behind It. / PDP Expresses Shock Over Prince Abubakar Audu’s Death / Dis Na Seriousmata!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.