Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,818 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics (56690 Views)

Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing / Brazil To Sell 3 Super Tucano Aircrafts To Nigeria / Presidency Hands Over Two Aircrafts To Nigerian Air Force (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by chie8: 12:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) has deployed additional aircraft to the Niger Delta in support of the military operations code named “OPERATION PULO SHIELD” against militancy, economic sabotage and all forms of criminalities in the South-South region of the Country.

The deployment was necessitated by the recent spate of attacks on the Nation’s oil and gas installations by the new militant group, Niger Delta Avengers (NDA). The additional platforms, comprising fighter aircraft, helicopter gunship and surveillance aircraft, are intended to enhance the capability of the NAF to undertake offensive air operations and intelligence gathering in support of the surfaces forces. Since the recent deployment the NAF has increased air operations around critical infrastructure in Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa Ibom States.

These include but not limited to Escravos, Forcados in Delta State; Bonga oil field, Agbami offshore and Brass in Bayelsa; Bony in Rivers; Qua Iboe Terminal in Akwa Ibom State, and Opuekeba in Ondo State.

Meanwhile, the NAF wishes to urge members of the public not to panic at the sight of low level flying aircraft but to go about their legitimate businesses. The NAF also enjoins any member of the public to avail it or other Security Agencies with useful information about the where about or activities of the militant group.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/nigerian-air-force-deploys-additional.html

Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by chie8: 12:17pm On Jun 03, 2016

Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by brunofarad(m): 12:19pm On Jun 03, 2016
Someone pls help me tell these men

That

The avengers strategy is hit and run...

So to fight the avengers,,,,,u deploy more of intel gathering logistics.

That's if they even understand what am saying

Last bullet
Someone said from my post,,, I can't govern a street,

well,

I won't respond to that...

Let him just check my PROFILE and come back here to thank me.

170 Likes 8 Shares

Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by fctguy: 12:24pm On Jun 03, 2016
[size=18pt]When fly perches on your balls, you will know that violence is not the answer to every conflict[/size]

224 Likes 7 Shares

Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by ozy4christ(f): 12:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
Am nt suprised cos buhari never had d word DIALOGUE. When he couldnt pass wassc

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
brunofarad:
Following
interesting. d last time I checked, bugaria said he is diversifying our economy. y then is oil still area of concentration? President Buhari what are u not telling d zombies?

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Chimarto: 12:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
War is in Buhari's blood and he have forgotten that it not the solution, if am lying ask Basir Al- Sad of Syria.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by kozmokaz(m): 12:33pm On Jun 03, 2016
sending in fighter jet into the Niger delta won't yield any result !!

wat are dey going to bomb?

innocent villages \ communities or pipe lines?

I think d avengers won't b that stupid to b staying together in the creek ...

dey obviously have cells (strike groups ) ... the military only options now s dialogue and intel gathering

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Firefire(m): 1:00pm On Jun 03, 2016
Genocide looming...

Cc: United Nation.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by SAMBATLAN(m): 3:25pm On Jun 03, 2016
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by hazyfm: 3:25pm On Jun 03, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Firefire:
Genocide looming...

Cc: United Nation.

Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by temptnow: 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
[size=20pt]Now I believe Obasanjo and Tinubu are the people advising Buhari to come and bomb us in Niger Delta. It's obvious.[/size]

68 Likes 8 Shares

Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by doctimi(m): 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
[size=20pt]To a man who has only hammer in his toolkit, all problems look like nails.
This government is led by a tactless and undiplomatic soldier, hence the only solution he knows is to deploy soldiers, fighterjets, gunboats and all forms of weapon.
i'M GETTING SICK OF THE NDA and their guerilla warfare anyways[/size]

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Weedcrusher: 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
Rational thinking eludes many nairalanders. I know alot of you are partisan, but let's be more thoughtful in our comments.

Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by neolboy(m): 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
Wishing u luck on it

Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by hertheytheydgee(m): 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
I wonder why people are comparing Fulani herdsmen with Militants. Instead of facing the reality.

Those herdsmen are animals already while militants are humans with animalistic behavior.

Herdsmen don't threaten, but that's what avengers cartoons do most.

Herdsmen don't have demands, they just kill at will while avengers demands are unreasonable.

Herdsmen kills human and avengers cripples economy.

Of course they are all clueless fools. They think of problems not solution. If FG kill una finish. I won't miss you pigs in human flesh.

Quote and misquote if you like.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by NinaArsenal(f): 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by lovat(m): 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
When will such security operations be targeted at fulani herdsmen

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Kaira333: 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
Buhari continue misbehaving. This man doesn't have any quality of a good leader. Two wrongs can Neva make a right. Why can't u call them in order as a father?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by tdayof(m): 3:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
Still looking for what we need Air force for in that region.

OUR DEFENCE CHIEFS ACT LIKE THEY ARE VERY CLUELESS

A Military that lacks INTEL.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Slymonster(m): 3:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
Good one...am from Niger delta,delta precisely and I say never dialogue with terrorist or militants like they call there self because in a long run,more will come out as far as the others have benefitted from it by becoming so rich that some now have university outside this country,then receive more money doing nothing monthly and business all around claiming they were fighting for the good and development of there land which never happened(The criminals will be like why would i go and steal when I can terrorise this country and get amnesty and huge money for settlement like the others did)..All this people need proper orientation and then the security need good security intelligence with the community just like the jtf are doing in the north east.The federal government for me has never been our problem but the governors and leaders we have over there who enrich there self and doing nothing.People of delta prefer ibori to the former governor emmanuel uduagan because he did absolutely nothing(can you imagine such rubbish).YES WE need the federal government to do the basic needs like lights etc but how we going to get there when we keep blowing up everything.Face your attention on your governors who keep looting and got no ideas.Bayelsa with 8 local government and huge allocation but nothing to show for it,not even a tourist attraction that will make people trip in there.smh

Let the federal government give this avengers and other amnesty like they did before and SEE IF ME AND MY GOONS WILL NOT COME OUT AND START OUR OWN...God punish all of them

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by sammyj: 3:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
Now we are waiting for the Avengers Scavengers grin to shoot the aircraft down with their 6 missiles angry cool!!!!

Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
Hope they won't force NA to use those aircraft

Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by davodyguy: 3:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
Way to go.

Yoruba says

Mi o le wa ku, ki je oye ile baba Translation: If you arent ready to die, dont compete for position in your father's village.

The primary responsibility of a government is to protect the state and must adopt whatever means available to do so.

Donald Trump is ready to build a $10 Billion wall to prevent mexicans from entering the US.

Obama is ready to do anything against IS, to protect a single American.

Vladir Putin would not sit and watch Russians suffer.

The young boy in North Korea is ready to use a nuke to protect his country.

Buhari must be ready to use all Arsenal available to crush Militancy in Northern Nigeria and Niger Delta

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Ikenna17(m): 3:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
So the south south is now another Maiduguri? It's alright...

Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by hazyfm: 3:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
brunofarad:
Someone pls help me tell these men

That

The avengers strategy is hit and run...

So to fight the avengers,,,,,u deploy more of intel gathering logistics.

That's if they even understand what am saying

From your post, it shows you can't even govern a street not to talk of a local government council.

Just my take

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by onadana: 3:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
Toys.....in civilized climes they use drones.2016 Nigeria still dey use Alpha jet.Wey dey see since i get sense.I finished secondary school 1988.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by davodyguy: 3:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
yemaldo:
Hope they won't force NA to use those aircraft

On pe.

Pikin wey say hin mama no go sleep, how hinsef go sleep

Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Profkomolafe(m): 3:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
grin we go soon know actor and boss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker / "Ugonna Madueke's New Home In London" - Trezzyblog / Olusegun Obasanjo Begins Work At NOUN As Students Facilitator (Photos)