Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) (8314 Views)

10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion / 10 Most Developed Local Government Areas In Nigeria-opinion / 10 Most Developing States In Nigeria - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
xtrorse:
[size=20pt]If The Yoruba( Omo Oduduwa) Ever Get Independence It Will Worse Than Biafra 
[/size]

This is an eye-opener! yet it is the most hilarious post I've ever seen on nairaland. didn't know ofe mmanu could speak the truth

1 Like

Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by abagoro(m): 1:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
ruggedboy01:
With what am seeing on this forum whereby a fellow biafrian from anambra will be claiming superior over other biafrians from other states got me thinking how our so called country will look like if ever we break away from Nigeria.

One NOVEL always come to my mind "ANIMAL FARM" that exactly what will happen in the land of the raising sun. What's even wrong with my igbo brothers U have no unity among yourselves and yet u want biafria

Look at how inlandtaipan and SpaceTour (biafrians) are fighting each other here
Of which Abagworo and chino are not exceptional angry sad

https://www.nairaland.com/2745212/anambra-never-point-been-economic

Count me out of your Igbo fighters. I have only defended Igbos against the likes of Chino and Igbo interest remains my priority. I agree with you that Igbo country will have challenges like Nigeria and being in Nigeria helps check the excesses of many groups which will break lose in their Utopic Biafra.
Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by meolaniyi(m): 1:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
It is only reasonable that Abia produce tha first Biafran head of state. Because Abia people are more intelligent than Anambra
Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by SpaceTour: 1:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
Foolish old man, stop mentioning me. Hopeless I.diot. Defender! Mtchw

Lest I forget, I will be in Ph this week..

[s]
abagoro:

Count me out of your Igbo fighters. I have only defended Igbos against the likes of Chino and Igbo interest remains my priority. I agree with you that Igbo country will have challenges like Nigeria and being in Nigeria helps check the excesses of many groups which will break lose in their Utopic Biafra.
[/s]
Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by ruggedboy01: 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
abagoro:

@ the bolded.... so u are now more Igbo than chino

U guys are only good @ embarrassing the igbos
Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by ruggedboy01: 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
SpaceTour:
Foolish old man, stop mentioning me. Hopeless I.diot. Defender! Mtchw

Lest I forget, I will be in Ph this week..

[s][/s]
u even take ur e-fight to my thread

U so pathetic angry sad
Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by Observant: 1:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
State of origin will be replaced with place of birth.
It's that simple.
Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by cheruv: 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
meolaniyi:
It is only reasonable that Abia produce tha first Biafran head of state. Because Abia people are more intelligent than Anambra
I was thinking that Oyo would be richer than osun in oodua republic
Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by ruggedboy01: 1:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
cheruv:

I was thinking that Oyo would be richer than osun in oodua republic
what brought about oyo and osun here
Olodo
Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by Karanka: 1:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
OP,whether you're Igbo or not,what you've said here is a serious issue that every right thinking Igbo should address. It's so shameful seeing Igbos from different states belittle and castigate themselves over rubbish childish issues that breed nothing positive but division,mistrust and hatred amongst Igbos.
What happened to the great Igbo people that were once known for "nwanne di na mba" or "Ofu obi"?
Infact,this is what I think should be addressed and routed out before Biafra comes; otherwise,in times of trying times,the crisis might start from within.
This is why some Igbos will prefer to stay put in Nigeria (where the hate can be diffused because of the many tribes) than to have a separate nation where hate will be concentrated even from the people you see as your kinsmen.
Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by cheruv: 2:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
ruggedboy01:
what brought about oyo and osun here
Olodo
Oluku!! angry
Its a shame when certain people can't read the times and seasons undecided
Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by ruggedboy01: 2:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
[s]
cheruv:

Oluku!! angry
Its a shame when certain people can't read the times and seasons undecided
[/s]
Mba!!! Stay off my mention angry
Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by cheruv: 2:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
ruggedboy01:
[s][/s]
Mba!!! Stay off my mention angry
Stay off mine too!! angry
Itiboribo!!!!! undecided
Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by ruggedboy01: 2:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
cheruv:

Stay off mine too!! angry
Itiboribo!!!!! undecided
don't usually exchange blows here
Biko hapum aka sad angry
Don't push me to the wall undecided
Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by cheruv: 2:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
ruggedboy01:
don't usually exchange blows here
Biko hapum aka sad angry
Don't push me to the wall undecided
Hafu gi aka Oo lo! angry
O nweghi aka m nāha gi

Trokkpusha,
Mee egbēlīgwe ahu abua, OP kwesiri inata nke ya
Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by revenge001: 2:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
Chima u are very useless to open this thread angry

Yellow pawpaw
Bleaching body
Alinga

More pix loading
Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
If you had read through before resonding, you would have known that I was talking about onye wawa attacking onye anambra or imo attacking onye anambra cos some tribes cut accross all the states in Igbo land, as for ezza and izzi, these are normal when they don't agree on boundary and it has nothing to do with their igboness cos these disputes can be found in all the states of the federation, as for Biafra, I am indifferent about it, just that I hate seeing folks from other regions attacking my people cos of Biafra, for me if the country can be restructured to regions, Biafra will die a natural death but in a situation where we continue with the status quo, the agitation for Biafra continue cos there is a lot of injustices in the system
porshuch:
So Aguleri and Umuleri fight was not a communal clash? Do you know what caused it? What of the popular Ezza and Ezilo fight in abakiliki? That it got to a point they started killing commuters that pass through their town. I lost a colleague then, when the PEACE mass transit bus was caught up by the two communities on that road. Okay, is it the Osu discrimination? Where is the love? Is it when a rich man in the kindered will bribe the so called elders oin the village to take someone's land. My brother I hv seen hell, but thank God am a happy person now.
One thing I noticed about human race, is that discrimination is part of human race no matter the tribe, race, religion e.t.c. So we igbo's thinking that getting Biafra will make us the best, nwanne Na lie "asi asi"

1 Like

Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by ruggedboy01: 2:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
revenge001:
Chima u are very useless to open this thread angry

Yellow pawpaw
Bleaching body
Alinga

More pix loading
u are a big foool coming here to post my pictures..... cus I made u a laughing stock on Facebook. u come here to post my pix u can't intimidate me with this nonsense. I will always stand with truth

clown
Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by revenge001: 2:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
ruggedboy01:
u are a big foool coming here to post my pictures..... cus I made u a laughing stock on Facebook. u come here to post my pix u can't intimidate me with this nonsense. I will always stand with truth

clown
just shut the Bleep up When last u eat good food
Look @ how lanky u are cry cry
Curse yolloba boy claiming igbo

Bleaching body
Useless goat
Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by ruggedboy01: 2:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
revenge001:

Bleaching body
Useless goat
u can post as much pictures as u want...... I dare u to post just one pix of u, let people here see how ugly u are

Emeka I will hurt u down.... I will not go against the rules and regulations of this forum by posting ur ugly pictures but.... I MUST TRACK U DOWN
Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by revenge001: 2:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
ruggedboy01:
u can post as much pictures as u want...... I dare u to post just one pix of u, let people here see how ugly u are

Emeka I will hurt u down.... I will not go against the rules and regulations of this forum by posting ur ugly pictures but.... I MUST TRACK U DOWN
I dare u to show ur ugly bleaching face @ rock view hotel now, if u have balls in between ur legs

Stup!d coward cheesy grin
Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by SpaceTour: 2:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
General, abeg slow down just because of me.. cool

revenge001:

Bleaching body
Useless goat
Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by ruggedboy01: 2:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
revenge001:
I dare u to show ur ugly bleaching face @ rock view hotel now, if u have balls in between ur legs

Stup!d coward cheesy grin
u are a big foool!!! don't worry, I'll get u...
Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by revenge001: 2:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
SpaceTour:

I need to kill this foolish owerri boy once and for all sad angry
Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by SpaceTour: 2:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
Abeg, let us give him a second chance..

revenge001:
Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by ruggedboy01: 2:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
[s]
SpaceTour:

[/s]

U are very stup!d angry sad

Are these not what u are good @

Bring it on... clumsy old fooool angry
Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by SpaceTour: 2:55pm On Nov 18, 2015
I don't blame you, I am outta of the thread. Face them..

[s]
ruggedboy01:
[s][/s]

U are very stup!d angry sad

Are these not what u are good @

Bring it on... clumsy old fooool angry
[/s]
Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by ruggedboy01: 2:56pm On Nov 18, 2015
revenge001:
lemme tell u mister, u are not upto my standard. Stop constituting nuisance here angry
Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by ruggedboy01: 2:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
SpaceTour:
I don't blame you, I am outta of the thread. Face them..

[s][/s]
get lost...... All of u anambra igbos claiming supremacy will live to regret soon sad angry

Anuohia
Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by SpaceTour: 3:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
Fool, so the person that is posted your ugly pictures is also from Anambra? Stop being silly..

[s]
ruggedboy01:
get lost...... All of u anambra igbos claiming supremacy will live to regret soon sad angry

Anuohia
[/s]
Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by ruggedboy01: 3:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
SpaceTour:
Fool, so the person that posted your ugly pictures is also from Anambra? Stop being silly..

[s][/s]
get out..... We know state that are good @ dat ...... continue posting people's pix

Ony nzuzu sad angry
Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by revenge001: 3:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
ruggedboy01:

Anuohia
anambra are the real igbos, any other igbo(s) are fake..... read history igbos originated from anambra

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Presents N10 Million Cheque To Family Of Slain RRS Officer / Police, EFCC, DSS To Monitor And Profile 2023 Political Aspirants, Actors / London Of 1930 Was Better Than Nigeria Of 2016 - Pictorial Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.