Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Jesus Is Black: Not White - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Black: Not White (34585 Views)

Guys Is It True Jesus Christ Was Black Not White / Afterlife Experience- Kkk Teen Reveals That Jesus Is Black / Christianity Is Not White Mans Religion & Black Man’s Roots Are In Not In Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by ifele(m): 8:29pm On May 30, 2009
Jesus was not black. He was not white either. He was an Israelite. A descendant of David.

You lying racist yu are refuted.
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by Horus(m): 8:33pm On May 30, 2009
ifele:

Jesus was not black. He was not white either. He was an Israelite. A descendant of David.

An israelite have a skin color.
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by No2Atheism(m): 5:01am On May 31, 2009
ifele:

1. Yes i agree the Messiah was not white (I am 100% sure of that) cus the Romans who themselves are not even that white compared to the barbarians ( who were the ancestors of most present day English, Celts, Germans, Scandanavians - norway, finland, sweden etc) still considered one of the isrealite (Apostle Paul) to be a non-white person by calling him an "Egyptian".

Yes don't be suprised that a significant number of Europeans today actually descended from the people known as the Barbarians during the time of the Romans

2. What was the colour of the Egyptians at that point in History, were the Egyptians still black like their grandfathers or had they intermarried so much that they now looked like a Mulattoo as of that time.

3. @Ifele, were the ancient isrealites white or black or both.

4. @Ifele, are the present people in the State of Isreal, the same people as the descendants of the original biblical Isrealites.
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by yommyuk: 2:56am On Jun 03, 2009
As long as Jesus blood is red, holy, and enough to save my soul
I am rest assured cool
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by pilgrim1(f): 8:25am On Jun 12, 2009
amnestylaw:

pilgrim.1 link=topic=274550.msg3946111#msg3946111 date=1243615198:

Your last line: "those in heaven are not supposed to be humans" - how do you know?
Pilgrim.1, did you not critically analyse my statements?EVEN IF HE EXISTED, "HE WAS FROM HEAVEN" and those in heaven(according to religionists' view as taken from most "holy books" are not SUPPOSED to be humans. That is to say, if it was true that jesus existed according to what some people "believe" based on biblical stories, then who would know him since he was said to have come from ("heaven"wink a place i have never been and much sure you would not tell me you have been there?

@amnesty,
It's been a while and I thought your reply above would grow so that we discuss some more. Actually, I carefully analysed your statement, and yet it does not add anything new to give substance to your premise. How would you still know that those in heaven are not supposed to be human? Granted, some hearsays you ferreted give off that such is the case; but perhaps you ignored (or are unaware) of other insights to balance your perception. One such mistake is highlighted below:

amnestylaw:

Is it not the bible that says "god is not human that he should lie" and the same bible says " i (jesus) and the father are one? Now tell me how someone of the same status with god who is not human should be human?

Have you carefully read the Bible, or just picking whatever you like to make up for your humanist gaps? John 1:14 - answers your question aptly: "the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us". I anticipated you'd just gloss over such verses, which is no worry at all.
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by alphamode(m): 3:39am On Jun 15, 2009
@Abuzola:Don't get it wrong, his mother mary was white likewise him, and possessed long hair with a glaring face, maybe ADAM/eve .

Who told you that his hairs were long, i guess micheal Angelo and leonardo Da vinci, My authority from the bible, Revelation 1:14, His hairs were like wool, Collins dictionary; Wool:short, thick, curly hairs. I advise you to read this book;SHROUD OF TOURIN (HOW LEONARDO DA VINCI FOOLED HISTORY), there you will understand how and why Jesus was painted from black to white upon the orders of the church.

@BAWOMOLO: They trash our religions and culture while replacing it with White Jesus.

you will live long for that statement.
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by richjohn1(m): 10:58am On Jun 15, 2009
See a christian calling someone a fool na wah O
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by babyme(f): 2:18am On Sep 08, 2009
umm if ure TALKING ABOUT the colour that mean ure talking about the man JESUS, ummm sorry to bust ure buubbles mister, hes jewish, yes jewish, maybe uve heard of it, cool so yes hes white!!
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by kufre4biz(m): 1:08am On Sep 10, 2009
FACTS HAS IT THAT THE GENESIS OF THE ORIGIN OF HUMAN BEINGS IS TRACE BACK TO AFRICA (TO CONFIRM CLICK http:

//answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080821162501AAZ0cda.

THEN THE QUESTION IS HOW COME ADAM AND EVE WHERE WHITE

FACTS: IN THE BEGINNING AFRICA WAS THE HOME OF HUMAN BEINGS AND EVERY BODY WHERE BLACK

THEN COME A TIME WHEN THE POPULATION INCREASE IN HUMAN BEING MIGRATE TO OTHER PART OF THE WORLD. A TIME COME WHEN PEOPLE IN SOME PART OF THE WORLD CLOSED TO THE ATLANTIS INVOLVED IN TOO MUCH SIN, GOD WAS ANNOYED AND CAUSED TO SINKING OF THE ATLANTIS WHICH WAS MOSTLY OCCUPIED BY THE SINNERS

to find out about the colour of the first humans click BELOW

[url]http://www.stormfront.org/forum/sitemap/index.php/t-374598.html
[/url]

TO SEE THE MAP OF ATLANTIS CLICK BELOW

http://atlantis-motherland.com/location01.html

OUT OF THEIR SINFULL LIFE GOD CAUSE THE ATLANTIS TO SINK AND BECAUSE GOD HAD ALREADY THROUGH OUT SATAN FROM HEAVEN INTO THE SEA . THOSE SINKING ATLANTIS GO INSIDE THE WATER AND THEIR SPIRIT GOT POSSESS BY MARINE SPIRIT SO WHEN THEIR SPIRIT BEG GOD FOR RE-INCANATION. GOD BRING THEM BACK BUT THIS TIME BECAUSE THEY HAVE STAYED IN THE WATER FOR SO LONG THEIR SKING BECOME FAIR IN COMPLEXION AND GOD SENT THEM TO GO THE COLD REGION AS THEIR SKIN WILL NOT STAND THE WARM WEATHER AND ALSO THEY HAVE GOTTEN POSSESS WITH THE MAMI-SPIRIT. EVEN AS GOD FORGAVE THEM THE GO AND STILL CONSULT THE MAMI SPIRITS TO SHOW THEM INVENTIONS THEY BECAME MORE ENLIGHTEN THAN THE BLACKS.

TO FINALIZE EVERYTHING JESUS WAS NOT A WHITE MAN,ADAM AND EVE WERE NOT WHITE AND MOST OF THE THINGS THAT HAPPEN IN THE BIBLE HAPPEN IN AFRICA HERE. EVEN THE FACE PEOPLE ARE USING AS JESUS IS NOT THE REAL JESUS.

MANY WHITE KNOWS THIS, BUT THEY KEEP QUITE SO THAT BLACKS WILL NOT FEEL SUPERIOR

AFRICA IS A HOLY LAND,

WHITE KNOWS THIS THAT IS WHY THEY CAME AND STOLE OUR DEITIES WHICH HELP THEM IN INVENTIONS. INVENTIONS MOSTLY IS SPIRITUAL THAT IS WHY MANY WHITE
INVENTORS LEAVE SCHOOLS WHEN THEY START HAVING SPIRITUAL REVELATIONS FOR INVENTIONS.
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by kufre4all: 1:28am On Sep 10, 2009
FACTS HAS IT THAT THE GENESIS OF THE ORIGIN OF HUMAN BEINGS IS TRACE BACK TO AFRICA (TO CONFIRM CLICK http:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080821162501AAZ0cda

THEN THE QUESTION IS HOW COME ADAM AND EVE WHERE WHITE

FACTS: IN THE BEGINNING AFRICA WAS THE HOME OF HUMAN BEINGS AND EVERY BODY WHERE BLACK

THEN COME A TIME WHEN THE POPULATION INCREASE IN HUMAN BEING MIGRATE TO OTHER PART OF THE WORLD. A TIME COME WHEN PEOPLE IN SOME PART OF THE WORLD CLOSED TO THE ATLANTIS INVOLVED IN TOO MUCH SIN, GOD WAS ANNOYED AND CAUSED TO SINKING OF THE ATLANTIS WHICH WAS MOSTLY OCCUPIED BY THE SINNERS

to find out about the colour of the first humans click BELOW

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/sitemap/index.php/t-374598.html

TO SEE THE MAP OF ATLANTIS CLICK BELOW

http://atlantis-motherland.com/location01.html

OUT OF THEIR SINFULL LIFE GOD CAUSE THE ATLANTIS TO SINK AND BECAUSE GOD HAD ALREADY THROUGH OUT SATAN FROM HEAVEN INTO THE SEA . THOSE SINKING ATLANTIS GO INSIDE THE WATER AND THEIR SPIRIT GOT POSSESS BY MARINE SPIRIT SO WHEN THEIR SPIRIT BEG GOD FOR RE-INCANATION. GOD BRING THEM BACK BUT THIS TIME BECAUSE THEY HAVE STAYED IN THE WATER FOR SO LONG THEIR SKING BECOME FAIR IN COMPLEXION AND GOD SENT THEM TO GO THE COLD REGION AS THEIR SKIN WILL NOT STAND THE WARM WEATHER AND ALSO THEY HAVE GOTTEN POSSESS WITH THE MAMI-SPIRIT. EVEN AS GOD FORGAVE THEM THE GO AND STILL CONSULT THE MAMI SPIRITS TO SHOW THEM INVENTIONS THEY BECAME MORE ENLIGHTEN THAN THE BLACKS.

TO FINALIZE EVERYTHING JESUS WAS NOT A WHITE MAN,ADAM AND EVE WERE NOT WHITE AND MOST OF THE THINGS THAT HAPPEN IN THE BIBLE HAPPEN IN AFRICA HERE. EVEN THE FACE PEOPLE ARE USING AS JESUS IS NOT THE REAL JESUS.

MANY WHITE KNOWS THIS, BUT THEY KEEP QUITE SO THAT BLACKS WILL NOT FEEL SUPERIOR

AFRICA IS A HOLY LAND,

WHITE KNOWS THIS THAT IS WHY THEY CAME AND STOLE OUR DEITIES WHICH HELP THEM IN INVENTIONS. INVENTIONS MOSTLY IS SPIRITUAL THAT IS WHY MANY WHITE
INVENTORS LEAVE SCHOOLS WHEN THEY START HAVING SPIRITUAL REVELATIONS FOR INVENTIONS.
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by No2Atheism(m): 2:29am On Sep 10, 2009
babyme:

umm if ure TALKING ABOUT  the colour that mean ure talking about the man JESUS, ummm sorry to bust ure buubbles mister, hes jewish, yes jewish, maybe uve heard of it,  cool so yes hes white!!

hmmm sorry to bust your bubble.

1. Most present day European jews are white (as far as the eyes can tell).
2. Most present day European jews (who look white) are not even related to the Ancient Isrealites, hence common sense says that its deceptive for them to be calling themselves jews. Just as it would be deceptive for an Igbo man born and raised in Hinduism to be calling himself an Hindu.
3. Most present dayEuropean jews have more in common with the Turks i.e. they are actually turkic in nature. Hence it means they are not even descendants of Shem.
4. The Bible which is the final authority says and i repeat: The Messiah was not white.
5. The word middle eastern is actually a recent word, infact a significant portion of present day middle east was actually considered to be part of African Kingdoms in ancient times, hence technically speaking, it is historically wrong to try to classify the Messiah as someone from the middle east.
6. Most ruling Egyptians today are more or less Arab descended, nevertheless it would be stupid now say that the ancient egyptians were Arabic in nature. Hence by the same connotation, it would be stupid to also infer that the messiah was white just because the Europeans masquerade and deceive people into thinking that they are jews.

Absolutely not. . . The Messiah was not an European and certainly not white.
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by babyme(f): 1:08am On Sep 11, 2009
No2Atheism:

hmmm sorry to bust your bubble.

1. Most present day European jews are white (as far as the eyes can tell).
2. Most present day European jews (who look white) are not even related to the Ancient Isrealites, hence common sense says that its deceptive for them to be calling themselves jews. Just as it would be deceptive for an Igbo man born and raised in Hinduism to be calling himself an Hindu.
3. Most present dayEuropean jews have more in common with the Turks i.e. they are actually turkic in nature. Hence it means they are not even descendants of Shem.
4. The Bible which is the final authority says and i repeat: The Messiah was not white.
5. The word middle eastern is actually a recent word, infact a significant portion of present day middle east was actually considered to be part of African Kingdoms in ancient times, hence technically speaking, it is historically wrong to try to classify the Messiah as someone from the middle east.
6. Most ruling Egyptians today are more or less Arab descended, nevertheless it would be stupid now say that the ancient egyptians were Arabic in nature. Hence by the same connotation, it would be stupid to also infer that the messiah was white just because the Europeans masquerade and deceive people into thinking that they are jews.

Absolutely not. . . The Messiah was not an European and certainly not white.
yo dude, youre n ot making sense 2 me, most present day european jews, wth is that, okay dude where r the black jews huh?were r they, am not antagonising am just curious
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by myluv4kids: 1:17am On Sep 11, 2009
and na igbo man too.
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by SeanT21(f): 4:53am On Sep 11, 2009
Can someone please tell me What color was Allah
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by babyme(f): 5:05am On Sep 11, 2009
SeanT21:

Can someone please tell me What color was Allah
he has a color?tot he was a spirit, isnt it like the muslim God??
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by SeanT21(f): 5:20am On Sep 11, 2009
babyme:

he has a color?tot he was a spirit, isnt it like the muslim God??

Well, Muslims think he exist so I want them to tell me what color he might be or was??
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by babyme(f): 5:23am On Sep 11, 2009
SeanT21:

Well, Muslims think he exist so I want them to tell me what color he might be or was??
dude thats not cool. . . they know he exist n they belive it undecided
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by SeanT21(f): 6:22am On Sep 11, 2009
babyme:

dude thats not cool. . . they know he exist n they belive it undecided

Where did I say otherwise?? By the way I am a gal. undecided wink
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by mastarichy: 2:08am On Oct 27, 2009
Are you kidding me You are like the STUPIDEST person i have ever heard of! OMG!!! it pisses me off how ignorant someone can be! JESUS isnt white OR black! so quit trying to satisfy your self making Jesus Black! That there is a form of racism! Just cuz some guy in the 1400's painted Jesus as a Spianard DOESNT mean hes white spanish or black! How about you try reading your BIBLE and found out! Cuz its obvious that Jesus is hebrew! It even says that ALOT of times! so dont even feel like your getting racistly attack by think people are making Jesus white! Cuz he isnt! Hes HEBREW!!!!!! Gosh your soooo ignorant! piss me off,
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by manmustwac(m): 2:15am On Oct 27, 2009
well the image of jesus that 0ver 90% of of nigerians have in thier living room picture frames is that of a whiteman not a blackman. And when nigerians pray to jesus am sure its the image of a whiteman they see when they close thier eyes while praying.
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by No2Atheism(m): 2:29am On Oct 27, 2009
babyme:

yo dude, youre n ot making sense 2  me,  most present day european jews, wth is that, okay dude where r the black jews huh?were r they, am not antagonising am just curious

1. Then watch less television and read more books . . .
2. An european jew is an european + a jew but does not mean he or she is a descendant of the isrealites.

An Isrealite is different from an European Jew.

1. If colour of the messiah did not matter, then why show him as white.

2. Since the bible instructs us to tell the truth at all times, then can you please explain to me why someone who claims to believe in the bible still goes around to claim the Messiah was white even wen the bible clearly shows that he is not white.

3. Why is it okay to make a graven image of the Messiah, when the bible clearly says there should be no graven images.

4. Africans are not even gentiles . . . . Europeans are the only ones classified as gentiles (check your bible and stop swallowing dogma). shocked shocked shocked shocked

5. Khazars are descendants of Japhet and not Shem.

6. An Isrealite is a descendant of Shem.

7. Most European Jews are actuallys Khazars. So can you kindly tell how is it then possible for people say that the white european jews are the real isrealites.

8. Do you even realise that most people who call themselves jews are jews by religion and not by birth.

9. Falsely calling yourself a Jew by religion is the same thing as falsly calling yourself an Arab by virture of islam, common sense says that that is wrong.

10. So do you now see why it is wrong and unbiblical to claim and lie that the Messiah is white, even when history and the bible says he is not.
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by No2Atheism(m): 2:31am On Oct 27, 2009
manmustwac:

well the image of jesus that 0ver 90% of of nigerians have in thier living room picture frames is that of a whiteman not a blackman. And when nigerians pray to jesus am sure its the image of a whiteman they see when they close thier eyes while praying.

Very true . . . hence why nigerians do not even know that they have been brainwashed, just like other people and nations have been brainwashed into believing a lie that the Messiah was White even though the bible clearly states that Isrealites were like Ethiopians (i.e. black) and that the Messiah was not white.
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by slimfit4(m): 12:54pm On Oct 27, 2009
@SeanT21

Please face the topic would you, We both know that Both Christians and muslims can never know the skin colour of their God, Dont be such and idiot trying to cause another uproar on this thread, angry angry angry
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by yommyuk: 1:02pm On Oct 27, 2009
what was the color of his BLOOD
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by No2Atheism(m): 10:53pm On Oct 27, 2009
11. If You take time to actually study the bible you would notice that the european jews are even blatantly telling you that they are not descendants of the israelites. . . . yet most people are too brainwashed to realise and accept this fact.

- Most of the European Jews today are classified under the name Ashkenazi Jews.
- If you take time to check the bible, you would realise that the name Ashkenaz refers to a particular descendant of Japhet as shown in the following bible verses.

Genesis 10

1Now these are the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood.

2The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.

3And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.

4And the sons of Javan; Elishah, and Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim.

5By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.

Jeremiah 51

25Behold, I am against thee, O destroying mountain, saith יהוה, which destroyest all the earth: and I will stretch out mine hand upon thee, and roll thee down from the rocks, and will make thee a burnt mountain.

26And they shall not take of thee a stone for a corner, nor a stone for foundations; but thou shalt be desolate for ever, saith יהוה.

27Set ye up a standard in the land, blow the trumpet among the nations, prepare the nations against her, call together against her the kingdoms of Ararat, Minni, and[b] Ashchenaz[/b]; appoint a captain against her; cause the horses to come up as the rough caterpillers.

So once again please note that because the Fake jews (Most European Jews) are white does not mean the Original Isrealites were white. Hence it is[i] wrong [/i]for people to then assume that the Messiah is also white because the Fake Jews Fake jews (Most European Jews)

12. Most people do not realise that these same fake jews actually also tried to user a part of Uganda as their settlement just as they are currently using the ancient land of isreal right now. Yes go and check your history books, the european jews almost succeeded in turning part of uganda into what they have currently turned the land of isreal into in this present day and age.

a. Yes descendants of Isrealites have a right to the land of Isreal.
b. Yes Arabs do not have any right to the land of Isreal.
c. The problem however is that most of the recent people claiming to be isrealites are impostors and not even related to the Isrealites, hence in the biblical sense of history, those people are liars and thieves that are currently living on a land which they do not have any historical connection to.

13. One thing is for sure, it is next to impossible to even determine who the present day real descendants of the Isrealites are in this current day and age . . . .

14. So those people on this thread who are making the inherently wrong assumption that the Messiah is white because the fake European Jews are white should please take note. Your assumption is wrong and goes against the bible itself.

One thing i have learnt the hard way is to make sure that every statement or action is back up by the bible and hence not assume that something is true or right because others do it.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by No2Atheism(m): 10:59pm On Oct 27, 2009
yommyuk:

what was the color of his BLOOD

1. Red just like any other human being's blood.

2. This topic is not about the blood.

3. This topic is not about the issue of salvation.

4. Instead this topic is about telling the truth as it is in the bible.

5. If the truth is not important, we would not be told to make sure we say the truth. If the truth is not important, some europeans and brainwashed non-europeans would not be doing everything possible to uphold the lie about the so called "White Messiah".

Salvation as preached by the Apostles was not a political tool. Instead it was the gentiles (Europeans) that turned the church into a political organisation meant for the control of the people against biblical doctrines. Hence why the proto-catholic church was created by Constantine not as a vehicle for salvation of souls but rather as a vehicle for political control, such that people were able to continue to practice their idol worship under another deceitful name of roman catholism.
It is this deceitful idolatory known as catholism that made it possible for racist ideas to flourish such that White Europeans were then able to change history and lie that the Messiah was an European even though the bible clearly shows that He was not White.

6. People are perishing and losing their souls because they have been brainwashed into worshipping white idols representing the so called White Messiah and White Mary.

7. One way of bringing them the good news is to tell them the truth about what they have been taught and brainwashed with.

8. One of the truths that can be told to them is that:

- The bible specifically said that there should be no graven images (something the catholic church is going against by its very existence)
- The bible specifically shows us that the Messiah is not a White Man, hence it means that millions of people all over the world have been deceived and sold a lie as concerns the lineage and cultural origins of the Messiah.

9. As someone who believes in the bible, I have come to understand the importance and biblical standard of always telling the truth even when the truth is not popular.

THE TRUTH IN THIS CASE IS THAT: THE MESSIAH IS NOT WHITE.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by skyone(m): 1:44am On Oct 28, 2009
At the stage in life the issue is far from colour but your salvation through the King of Kings Himself "Jesus Christ".

Remember Hell is as real as i'm typing.
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by Nobody: 3:22am On Oct 29, 2009
I guess he would've been an aborigene. Colomentality is the root of da problem. A white man calls a white doll 'barbie', and labels a black doll 'idol'. Have u ever seen a black doll?
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by Horus(m): 12:16pm On Oct 29, 2009

Black Madonna:
Still Black and Still Venerated

List Of Country where the BLACK MADONNA is worshiped

Belgium
Croatia
Ecuador
England
France
Germany
Hungary
Ireland
Italy
Sicily (Italy)
Lithuania
Luxemburg
Malta
Mexico
Poland
Portugal
Romania
Spain
Switzerland
USA

Why Africans worship only a white Madonna?
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by obi1o1: 2:22pm On Oct 29, 2009
^^^how does that prove JESUS IS BLACK.
@no2atheism,CHRISTIANITY IS NOT ABOUT THE COLOR,it's like telling us to learn the language he used undecidedALL am saying is it does'nt matter,JUST BELIEVE JESUS IS LORD,HE CREATED EVERYBODY&HE IS GOD.
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by Haksalam(m): 4:07pm On Oct 30, 2009
nobody knows the exact jesus cos there was no camera during his time. get that into your head.
Re: Jesus Is Black: Not White by No2Atheism(m): 5:23pm On Oct 30, 2009
Haksalam:

nobody knows the exact jesus cos there was no camera during his time. get that into your head.

Why is it so difficult for people to actually read and accept what the Bible says rather than what Hollywood and the West says. . .

1. Camera is not needed. . .

2. All you need to do is to ask the only person that you know is not going to lie. . . i.e. ask the Creator Himself.

3. Guess wat the Creator said: THE CREATOR HIMSELF SAID THAT ISREALITES WERE LIKE THE ETHIOPIANS.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Curses Anybody Who Has Sex On Valentine's Day / Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case / Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.