Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,958 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

I Didn't Know When I Said Those Words cos of Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Didn't Know When I Said Those Words cos of Sex (7892 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady / I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn't Know When I Said Those Words cos of Sex by jonaifame22(m): 11:42am On Nov 18, 2015
Chai, konji has left me despaired, I initially said I was goona visit a brothel, 2nites back buh, before u knw wat, bae called me and I went over and we chatted and I left.
On my way home I met shalewa a gal that I've always fvcked and I cldn't let her pass me by, she was more beautiful than the last time I fvcked her,so we started talkn and she called me names of how deceptive I am, and how I did away wth her,
Although I knw I fvcked up sha, right now I don't wanna talk abt all the things I did,even though she had a hand in it, and she apologised for her own part of the fvck up, she promised coming aroud to spend the night wth me which she did last night, so I took her out and we had fun and got back home around 10pm,
I slot in a movie we watched then my hands started to act creepy by reaching for her bra,then she hit my hand,and then I tried again and she still hit my hands and she said that she didn't come to have sex, she jus came to keep me company,
Chai, my dicck almost curved more to the left as I was confused and didn't know wat to do, then she now made a statement she said " if I let u do now, I won't see u again, I've learnt my lesson"
Chai my people I started to beg till I don't know when I swore that if I leave her after the sex lemme die b4 the end of 2015.I till repeated same words when begging for other rounds of sex,
Now she has gone and I'm beginning to wonder, why I said all those words coupled wth the fact that it was midnight, who knws the kind of witches and wizard wey dey fly make them no go stamp the swear like visa.
And pls even if u're beefn me pls don't pray for me to die oh abeg!

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Didn't Know When I Said Those Words cos of Sex by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 18, 2015
See ya life! Well the contract you signed with her and the witches awake at that hour of the night is Dec 2015, you have no choice to not leave her for the next 43 days (that is till Dec 31st) and if you do.... Hmmmmm, words at that hour of the day come to pass o, and also prayers! Goodluck!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Know When I Said Those Words cos of Sex by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 18, 2015
Kids!undecided

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Know When I Said Those Words cos of Sex by talktonase(m): 11:48am On Nov 18, 2015
U are finished..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Know When I Said Those Words cos of Sex by jonaifame22(m): 11:49am On Nov 18, 2015
Estharfabian:
Kids!undecided
grandma undecided

14 Likes

Re: I Didn't Know When I Said Those Words cos of Sex by Harbb: 11:51am On Nov 18, 2015
Na you talk am o.
Re: I Didn't Know When I Said Those Words cos of Sex by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 18, 2015
mtcheew...all that long silly post cos of sex?? I didn't read it
Re: I Didn't Know When I Said Those Words cos of Sex by Sahmmuehl(m): 11:51am On Nov 18, 2015
my brother, same happened to me few months ago.
I swore with my CGP that I'll never jilt her, because if puna, I even swore to have carry over, to the same girl.
Though I'm now working extra hard because there are lot of puna waiting to be penetrated

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Know When I Said Those Words cos of Sex by dammywapes(m): 11:52am On Nov 18, 2015
Have been in this kind of position but not like how u swear. It do happens but it's not a good thing for guys to do. Is only guys in this kind of situation will understand.#Naagro grin

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Know When I Said Those Words cos of Sex by jonaifame22(m): 11:53am On Nov 18, 2015
Harbb:
Na you talk am o.
na me talk am ooo
Re: I Didn't Know When I Said Those Words cos of Sex by jonaifame22(m): 11:54am On Nov 18, 2015
Oyind17:
mtcheew...all that long sully post cos of sex?? I didn't read it
who cares? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Know When I Said Those Words cos of Sex by Pheals(f): 11:55am On Nov 18, 2015
Aaah o n pee whooh
Re: I Didn't Know When I Said Those Words cos of Sex by jonaifame22(m): 11:55am On Nov 18, 2015
Sahmmuehl:
my brother, same happened to me few months ago.
I swore with my CGP that I'll never jilt her, because if puna, I even swore to have carry over, to the same girl.
Though I'm now working extra hard because there are lot of puna waiting to be penetrated
my brother who am I to judge you cry
Re: I Didn't Know When I Said Those Words cos of Sex by danton(m): 11:55am On Nov 18, 2015
One chance , just f up again and you are.............. grin
Re: I Didn't Know When I Said Those Words cos of Sex by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 18, 2015
jonaifame22:
who cares? undecided
you of course fuckingmachineeee
Re: I Didn't Know When I Said Those Words cos of Sex by jonaifame22(m): 11:57am On Nov 18, 2015
dammywapes:
Have been in this kind of position but not like how u swear. It do happens but it's not a good thing for guys to do. Is only guys in this kind of situation will understand.#Naagro grin
agro indeed! Dat's wat it is,buh I reverse those words by fire!
Re: I Didn't Know When I Said Those Words cos of Sex by dammywapes(m): 11:57am On Nov 18, 2015
Estharfabian:
Kids!undecided
Aunty sidi , is not up to that grin lol
Re: I Didn't Know When I Said Those Words cos of Sex by jonaifame22(m): 11:58am On Nov 18, 2015
Pheals:
Aaah o n pee whooh
I wish ur write up made sense like ur face cry

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Know When I Said Those Words cos of Sex by jonaifame22(m): 12:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
danton:
One chance , just f up again and you are.............. grin
hahahahahahaha, and they say women are the weaker vessels, see wat sex as made me do
Re: I Didn't Know When I Said Those Words cos of Sex by jejemanito: 12:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
jonaifame22:
Chai, konji has left me despaired, I initially said I was goona visit a brothel, 2nites back buh, before u knw wat, bae called me and I went over and we chatted and I left.
On my way home I met shalewa a gal that I've always fvcked and I cldn't let her pass me by, she was more beautiful than the last time I fvcked her,so we started talkn and she called me names of how deceptive I am, and how I did away wth her,
Although I knw I fvcked up sha, right now I don't wanna talk abt all the things I did,even though she had a hand in it, and she apologised for her own part of the fvck up, she promised coming aroud to spend the night wth me which she did last night, so I took her out and we had fun and got back home around 10pm,
I slot in a movie we watched then my hands started to act creepy by reaching for her bra,then she hit my hand,and then I tried again and she still hit my hands and she said that she didn't come to have sex, she jus came to keep me company,
Chai, my dicck almost curved more to the left as I was confused and didn't know wat to do, then she now made a statement she said " if I let u do now, I won't see u again, I've learnt my lesson"
Chai my people I started to beg till I don't know when I swore that if I leave her after the lemme die b4 the end of 2015.I till repeated same words when begging for other rounds of sex,
Now she has gone and I'm beginning to wonder, why I said all those words coupled wth the fact that it was midnight, who knws the kind of witches and wizard wey dey fly make them no go stamp the swear like visa.
And pls even if u're beefn me pls don't pray for me to die oh abeg!
Your own don finish

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Know When I Said Those Words cos of Sex by dammywapes(m): 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
jonaifame22:
agro indeed! Dat's wat it is,buh I reverse those words by fire!
grin grin Holy ghost fire to wipe ham away
Re: I Didn't Know When I Said Those Words cos of Sex by jejemanito: 12:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
Estharfabian:
Kids!undecided
What's this one forming?

6 Likes

Re: I Didn't Know When I Said Those Words cos of Sex by jonaifame22(m): 12:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
dammywapes:
grin grin Holy ghost fire to wipe ham away
my brother na holy ghost fire sure pass!
Re: I Didn't Know When I Said Those Words cos of Sex by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
jejemanito:
What's this one forming?
gringringrin
Re: I Didn't Know When I Said Those Words cos of Sex by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
dammywapes:
Aunty sidi , is not up to that grin lol
undecided
Re: I Didn't Know When I Said Those Words cos of Sex by Pheals(f): 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
jonaifame22:
I wish ur write up made sense like ur face cry
don't step on me
Re: I Didn't Know When I Said Those Words cos of Sex by dammywapes(m): 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
jonaifame22:
my brother na holy ghost fire sure pass!
na so
Re: I Didn't Know When I Said Those Words cos of Sex by jonaifame22(m): 12:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
Estharfabian:
gringringrin
yelz. U tell us wat u're forming, as a guy ever said something weird like that to u cos of sex
Re: I Didn't Know When I Said Those Words cos of Sex by jonaifame22(m): 12:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
Pheals:
don't step on me
I won't cause ur toes would be crushed!
Re: I Didn't Know When I Said Those Words cos of Sex by dammywapes(m): 12:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
[quote author=Estharfabian post=40149796]undecided
Re: I Didn't Know When I Said Those Words cos of Sex by dammywapes(m): 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
Re: I Didn't Know When I Said Those Words cos of Sex by jonaifame22(m): 1:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
modelmike7:
See ya life! Well the contract you signed with her and the witches awake at that hour of the night is Dec 2015, you have no choice to not leave her for the next 43 days (that is till Dec 31st) and if you do.... Hmmmmm, words at that hour of the day come to pass o, and also prayers! Goodluck!!
so ur prayer na sey make those words come to pass abi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Here's Croatia Beautiful President (pic) / The Man I Want Vs The Man I Got / Just Because You Are Having Sex With Your Bf Alone Does Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.