Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

“My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady (53638 Views)

Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks / Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her / Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

“My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by VastFinder: 2:10pm On Jan 04, 2018
“My Back-Up Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do” — Confused Young Lady Asks

A young Nigerian lady has written to relationship blogger, Joro Olumofin, that she is confused because her ‘back-up’ boyfriend proposed to her and she said yes.

The young lady has been hiding her engagement ring from her main boyfriend who is yet to pop the question to her.

Here’s what she wrote below ;

Good evening,

I currently cohabit with my boyfriend of 4 years for 6 months now, he is serious but wants to make money first before popping the question.

Yesterday a backup boyfriend i had but hardly see, proposed to me. i said yes but i hide the ring from my main boyfriend. How do i get out from this dilemma.

Both of them are still trying to make money but this other guy loves me more.

I don’t have enoough money now, i would have gone to rent a place urgently till my new fiancee is ready to do wedding .
I’ve been deceitful and i regret so badly! Guilt is killing me. i need advice on how to break the news and get free joro.

SOURCE: https://primesng.com/back-boyfriend-proposed-said-yes-confused-young-lady-asks/

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by taylor88(m): 2:10pm On Jan 04, 2018
Lol tongue

Back up boyfriend

I think she's referring to Efe

226 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by biacan(f): 2:15pm On Jan 04, 2018
cheesy cheesy wink grin :DBackup boyfriend...... but guys dey suffer for relationships ooo cheesy

365 Likes 11 Shares

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Menzy86(m): 2:15pm On Jan 04, 2018
Deceptive people deserve every ounce of strain they get from their deceptiveness. So deal with it till you make the wrong decision. That's what you brought upon yourself!

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
Finally Somebody Shocked Me...

Did I Just Hear Back-up Boyfriend? undecided

Smh!
Weird Shiit We Take For Love

Btw...

Dont You Think Its Stupid To Ask This Question... You Said Yes... Who Gives A fvck?!

Please Get Lost!

193 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by nikkypearl(f): 2:23pm On Jan 04, 2018
Backup boyfriend? grin
Sum pussy yaff suffer grin grin

All these nonsense must stop!!!

138 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Divay22(f): 2:27pm On Jan 04, 2018
Some babe gat heart.. Like real heart not the ones of chicken..
Back upboyfriend, so the way you backup your files you're also backing up your relationship...

137 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by ManIzHot: 2:27pm On Jan 04, 2018
Back up bf? like he his some data or files?
Wait o, She is even living with her real bf of 4yrs?
And that 1 never noticed she was cheating on him?
Gaaaaaaaals!

I have always known we guys are learner when it comes to cheating

296 Likes 14 Shares

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Huee(f): 2:31pm On Jan 04, 2018
Divay22:
Some babe gat heart.. Like real heart not the ones of chicken..
Back upboyfriend, so the way you backup your files you're also backing up your relationship...

She didn't place her hope on one guy, probably she didn't expect the backup boyfriend to turn out serious.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Hector09(m): 2:32pm On Jan 04, 2018
When u were planing to ve the so called back up boy frnd did u ask for our opinion

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Alonso91(m): 2:33pm On Jan 04, 2018
Yeeeepa mogbe,back up ke man don suffer,,,,,,

mak I go ask my bae o mk I knw which category I dey ooooooooo

24 Likes

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by iamJ(m): 2:34pm On Jan 04, 2018
nikkypearl:
Backup boyfriend? grin
Sum pussy yaff suffer grin grin

All these nonsense must stop!!!
na wa for u ooooo

Forming as if u're different or brand new

11 Likes

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Divay22(f): 2:39pm On Jan 04, 2018
Huee:

She didn't place her hope on one guy, probably she didn't expect the backup boyfriend to turn out serious.
Ehn
Same way her pussy wasn't placed in one place.... In the first place, is she really suppose to have anything like a backup boyfriend (She loves the main one, just that he's not financially stable and even the backup is still not stable)

If i was to be the main guy, she ain't coming back to me if i find out.. And to think she even accepted his proposal before thinking of how to go about it....

Abeg make everybody with him cross carry o

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by nikkypearl(f): 2:39pm On Jan 04, 2018
iamJ:
na was for u ooooo

Forming as if u're different or brand new
i just dey luk you undecided

9 Likes

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 04, 2018
Upgrade him to husband. Drop d main bf

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Next2Bezee(m): 2:48pm On Jan 04, 2018
After God, fear women.

I'm sure she said that her side man loves her more because he gives her more money. What some Nigerian girls will do for money... sad

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Pusyiter(m): 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2018
It is unfortunate you have built an empire relationship without a foundation. If you say the truth, you lose all and if you continue in the lies, you lose same. My advice is for you to come clean and make parties involve know your stand. It is better to be a single being searched than to be a deceptive single and a horrible housewife.
Did I hear you say Co-habit? You need a new dawn

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by SmellingAnus(m): 2:53pm On Jan 04, 2018
Lol...
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 04, 2018
2017-side nigga
2018-backup boyfriend.
Its okay, continue.... cheesy.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by iamJ(m): 3:04pm On Jan 04, 2018
nikkypearl:
i just dey luk you undecided
u're not a virgin. Stop acting jor

4 Likes

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by ednut1(m): 3:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
grin bloggers and fake story sha

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 04, 2018
Silly question. Break up with the time killer and announce your engagement to your family.

16 Likes

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Papadoh(m): 3:24pm On Jan 04, 2018
Backup boyfriend ke? The guy na laptop battery? Mark my words, young lady: the thunder wey go fire you is charging enthusiastically.

10 Likes

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by richythePH(f): 3:26pm On Jan 04, 2018
how the world have gone from bad to worse undecided

1st-5th century (some 500 yrs ago):
just the main guy

6th-9th century:
they invented side guy aka the big preek guy

10th-15 century:
main "nigga"/"maga" was discovered (for monetary purposes only)

16th-20th century:
they created a better substitute called the "side nigga/maga"

later part of 20th century-till date:
back up boyfriend was invented

i swear after God fear the vagina and after the vagina fear women

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 04, 2018
Backup boyfriend- ladies
Side chicks- men

I dont blame her, she doesnt want to put her hope on one boyfriend incase he fvck up same way guys have side chick incase the main chick fvck up

She should marry him, he is more serious than the main guy.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by kolafolabi(m): 3:32pm On Jan 04, 2018
Back up bf? 2018 will be interesting

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by northvietnam(m): 3:32pm On Jan 04, 2018
Which wing is the back up playing

Keep xpanding ur Vjay in the name of back up BF....

Nah so one idiot tell me for xmas say na too much trekking from bus stop to lecture dey make her Vjay xpand. ..... I was like , u Don mean it...

What's my own, just use rubber play my game commot....

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by majamajic(m): 3:33pm On Jan 04, 2018
really ?

raise the substitute board. ....... tell him its time for a reserve player to come in..

back to the topic... this night before sleep ask him abt his plans that someone wants to seek your hands according to your parents/siblings. ..so if u don't get a cool reply ...tomorrow morning tell him u will going home to answer your parents during the weekend. .if no moves....then appear with the ring next week from home ...let him fin solutions.

15 Likes

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by blackbeau1(f): 3:33pm On Jan 04, 2018
Wait oh , people have back up boyfriends?
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by danemenike: 3:33pm On Jan 04, 2018
This nonsense must stop in 2018, a situation were a guy will not marry until he has "made" money. That's a pure deception from Hell.

Both of you are living together yet he can't propose. Did you tell him money was your problem? I don't understand were this mindset originated from; the " I must make it before I get married" syndrome.

Let men in all sincerity stop wasting their partners time this year. Godbless.

If you've a car that you're not using, I'll be more than pleased to accept it as a New Year Gift. I want to start Uber this year.
Call 09035398683

2 Likes

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by oshe11: 3:33pm On Jan 04, 2018
Yinmu

See this one with loosed pussy stil wan gt choice

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) / Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) / Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.