Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Busted: Buhari’s Accountant General Signed TSA Agreement With REMITA, Not G.E.J. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Busted: Buhari’s Accountant General Signed TSA Agreement With REMITA, Not G.E.J. (1670 Views)

BUSTED! Buhari's 'picture' In London Today FAKE - Pics / President Goodluck Jonathan Regime Signed TSA Agreement With 1% Fee - Minister / Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busted: Buhari’s Accountant General Signed TSA Agreement With REMITA, Not G.E.J. by smuth(m): 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
Indications have emerged debunking recent media reports that former President Goodluck Jonathan was responsible for signing the contract with SystemSpecs, the owners of Remita software, which is currently being used for the implementation of President Muhammadu Buhari’s proposed Treasury Single Account (TSA)

The media reports comes on the heels of revelations that at least N25 billion have been paid to SystemSpecs, amounting to 1% of all monies remitted to the TSA.

According to investigations by the Hope For Nigeria group, Mallam Umar Sani, the former Senior Special Adviser to former Vice President Namadi Sambo availed that the immediate past government never signed any agreement with SystemSpec.

He said: “The government as at that time began the implementation of TSA through the Government Integrated Financial Management Information System (GIFMIS), a World Bank assisted Project domiciled in the Office of the Accountant General of the Federation and it is through GIFMIS that all government Budget (Personnel, Overhead, Capital, Transfers etc) transactions are carried out, so why do they need Remitta?

“I can categorically tell you that it is the new Accountant General, Mallam Ahmed Idris, that put forward the Remitta proposal, but some other Directors led by the Director, Funds (Dikwa) vehemently opposed it on the grounds that government cannot have more than one payment platform and instead of using Remita to implement TSA, GIFMIS should be used”.

Also speaking on the issue, an official at the Federal Ministry of Finance who spoke on the condition of anonymity said that the “outrageous” agreement with SystemSpec on the use of REMITA software as a payment platform has nothing to do former President Goodluck Jonathan, as they did not sign any agreement.

Also speaking to the group on Friday, November 13, 2015, an official of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) availed that the apex bank has its own bespoke software for e-Payments and e-Collections, adding that there is no need for the use of REMITA.

Source: http://www.thetrentonline.com/buharis-accountant-general-signed-tsa-agreement-with-remita-not-jonathan-report/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=socialnetwork

Re: Busted: Buhari’s Accountant General Signed TSA Agreement With REMITA, Not G.E.J. by speedyGonzales: 12:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
okay, we all already, knew they always blame GEJ, so nothing comes as a surprise anymore!

2 Likes

Re: Busted: Buhari’s Accountant General Signed TSA Agreement With REMITA, Not G.E.J. by kodded(m): 12:36pm On Nov 18, 2015

undecided undecided

'I don't expect any sensible person to believe any thing from a man that loves inserting roasted corn inside his anus dancing unclad in a market square

undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Busted: Buhari’s Accountant General Signed TSA Agreement With REMITA, Not G.E.J. by boujaye: 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
Why is it so difficult for a staggering bubu to tell Nigerians the simple truth on pressing and controversial matters? APC is the scammest government ever in Nigeria undecided

1 Like

Re: Busted: Buhari’s Accountant General Signed TSA Agreement With REMITA, Not G.E.J. by Parcks(m): 12:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
Seen....notify me whn it hits fp
Re: Busted: Buhari’s Accountant General Signed TSA Agreement With REMITA, Not G.E.J. by knuckbuck(m): 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
And the truth, they say, will set you free.
Re: Busted: Buhari’s Accountant General Signed TSA Agreement With REMITA, Not G.E.J. by Chilug(m): 12:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
God will help us as a Nation!
Re: Busted: Buhari’s Accountant General Signed TSA Agreement With REMITA, Not G.E.J. by 9jatriot(m): 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
thetrentonline newspaper!!! What political party owns this newspaper again?

1 Like

Re: Busted: Buhari’s Accountant General Signed TSA Agreement With REMITA, Not G.E.J. by kozmokaz(m): 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
APC. ... lying since d days of Abraham Lincoln
Re: Busted: Buhari’s Accountant General Signed TSA Agreement With REMITA, Not G.E.J. by smuth(m): 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
Lalasticlala I just dey pass na im I say make i greet you...Good afternoon... No be because of front page ooo, hmmmm na greet I just dey greet.

But this matter wey I post na serious matter na...abi is it not front page worthy?
Re: Busted: Buhari’s Accountant General Signed TSA Agreement With REMITA, Not G.E.J. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
End time
Re: Busted: Buhari’s Accountant General Signed TSA Agreement With REMITA, Not G.E.J. by eyeview: 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
I think its very deceptive and wicked(then again,that's what APC is made of) for the APC to falsely lie against GEJ when it was their government that signed this wicked and mailious deal.
...Then again,am not a bit surprised. More of the qualities of the APC will continue to unfold
Re: Busted: Buhari’s Accountant General Signed TSA Agreement With REMITA, Not G.E.J. by mazeltov(m): 12:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
The news lacks authenticity

2 Likes

Re: Busted: Buhari’s Accountant General Signed TSA Agreement With REMITA, Not G.E.J. by 48noble(m): 12:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
Mallam Ahmed ideas should be sacked...#0 tolerance for corruption.

1 Like

Re: Busted: Buhari’s Accountant General Signed TSA Agreement With REMITA, Not G.E.J. by psucc(m): 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2015
APC had misfired.

1 Like

Re: Busted: Buhari’s Accountant General Signed TSA Agreement With REMITA, Not G.E.J. by dridowu: 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
9jatriot:
thetrentonline newspaper!!! What political party owns this newspaper again?
feedeefee others are elombah, pointblank, thebreakingtimes
Modify: + HopeForNigeria

4 Likes

Re: Busted: Buhari’s Accountant General Signed TSA Agreement With REMITA, Not G.E.J. by PassingShot(m): 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
Just sneaked in to check the source.

1 Like

Re: Busted: Buhari’s Accountant General Signed TSA Agreement With REMITA, Not G.E.J. by obailala(m): 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
TRENTONLINE grin

No further comments!

1 Like

Re: Busted: Buhari’s Accountant General Signed TSA Agreement With REMITA, Not G.E.J. by 9jatriot(m): 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
dridowu:
feedeefee others are elombah, pointblank, thebreakingtimes

Thanks. What happens if you take this kind of news to the bank??
Re: Busted: Buhari’s Accountant General Signed TSA Agreement With REMITA, Not G.E.J. by Fablonwa: 1:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
Again my point; GEJ introduced TSA to fight corruption and operated it through Government Integrated Financial Management Information System (GIFMIS), a World Bank assisted Project domiciled in the Office of the Accountant General of the Federation; This government came and saw avenue to utilize it to corruptly enrich themselves and contracted it to REMITTA?
So Nigerians please tell me who is fighting or promoting corruption?

PROPAGANDA AND LIES WILL TARRY A WHILE AND WANE BUT TRUTH SHALL ALWAYS STAND GIDIGBAA AND UNCHANGED.

2 Likes

Re: Busted: Buhari’s Accountant General Signed TSA Agreement With REMITA, Not G.E.J. by omenka(m): 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
obailala:
TRENTONLINE grin

No further comments!
I knew it must be from thetrent of breakingtimes. We haven't even forgotten before this needless controversy stirred by Melaye and Saraki, all Wailers gave Jonathan credit for the TSA, even the Chief Wailer created a thread to that effect, same way they did the working refineries and Kachikwu. Now they say it is Buhari's brainchild!! These guys are simply full if shiit.

And how does one even sign an agreement with a "software" (remita) Just like signing an agreement with Android or Windows. That's to show you what a useless blog TheTrent is.

I get so irritated by fools.

2 Likes

Re: Busted: Buhari’s Accountant General Signed TSA Agreement With REMITA, Not G.E.J. by Blackfire(m): 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
TIME END
Re: Busted: Buhari’s Accountant General Signed TSA Agreement With REMITA, Not G.E.J. by Bugatie(m): 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Busted: Buhari’s Accountant General Signed TSA Agreement With REMITA, Not G.E.J. by porshuch: 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
Hope for Nigeria? That PDP fake news site? Lol. I just pity naija media.
Re: Busted: Buhari’s Accountant General Signed TSA Agreement With REMITA, Not G.E.J. by Bugatie(m): 1:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
kodded:

undecided undecided

'I don't expect any sensible person to believe any thing from a man that loves inserting roasted corn inside his anus dancing unclad in a market square

undecided undecided

Re: Busted: Buhari’s Accountant General Signed TSA Agreement With REMITA, Not G.E.J. by tuscani: 2:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
I think this Johanthan man is already a hero. at least the ability to just keep quite and not saying anythong about these accusations

1 Like

Re: Busted: Buhari’s Accountant General Signed TSA Agreement With REMITA, Not G.E.J. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
tuscani:
I think this Johanthan man is already a hero. at least the ability to just keep quite and not saying anythong about these accusations
Exactly. His enemies keep fighting him and end up fighting themselves.
Re: Busted: Buhari’s Accountant General Signed TSA Agreement With REMITA, Not G.E.J. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
op this your source na waya. why don't you quote one of the mainstream media like vanguard.

anybody can write anything on any blog.

keep distracting the man with your tomfoolery, after 4years na you go talk say in no do anything.
Re: Busted: Buhari’s Accountant General Signed TSA Agreement With REMITA, Not G.E.J. by musicwriter(m): 2:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
Even if GEJ approved Remita, why continue using it and at the same time accusing GEJ's administration of stealing?.

May be I was in a big dream when I saw a big billboard saying "CHANGE".

(1) (Reply)

BIAFRA Passport Is Accepted Across The World – MASSOB / Occupy Nigeria: Nigerians To Stage A Protest Against Buhari’s Gov’t | April 14 / Dino Stalks Remi Tinubu In Lagos..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.