Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,441 members, 7,861,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:23 AM

President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) (49289 Views)

Buhari Reacts To Shooting In Ozubulu Catholic Church In Anambra / President Buhari Reacts To The Death Of 30 Football Fans Electrocuted In Calabar / Bashir El-rufai Under Fire For Calling Fayose A "Vagabond" On Twitter (snapshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by simpleseyi: 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
LMAyedun:
"Hand-in-hand, we will rid our land off terrorism" - Buhari.

Funny! He suddenly wants us to work hand in hand to rid off terrorism... What did he do to help under GEJ's Gov't?

Did he mention GEJ in the twit? No. Also, Buhari wasn't asking for the support of children of hate like you. Buhari was talking to all lovers of peace, equality and justice, you, GEJ and Sambo Dasuki who stole monies meant for the purchase of arms to fight the terrorists don't fall into this category. So, go and die and join DSP Alams.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by luvinhubby(m): 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
sunny4life:
To Forgive The Terrorists Is Up To God, But To Send Them To Him Is Up To Me.- Vladimir Putin of Russia.

I swear, i love tha Putin man, he is Mah-Nigga of the year. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by klassicview: 1:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
where is lie lie Mohammed?
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by Pechilo(m): 1:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
Some times God dose things to fool some people. Apc we are watching

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by frisky2good(m): 1:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
Na now you know as e dey be. What if PDP starts using the death of innocent citizens to play chicken politics?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
That is not Buhari's twitter handle, its a parody account.
His handle is @MBuhari.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
moffat:
may he run ur life the way he's running nigeria Amen!!!!!!

amen cool
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by tuscani: 1:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
Off terrorism not of terrorism
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by dikeigbo2(m): 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
xpac01:
Nice one my president...
If it were to be one man occupying that office before, he could have been somewhere dancing shoki with a woman buttocks shitbox...

Just from a deranged sycophant
Receive sense now
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by ooshinibos: 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
The only way to defeat these jihadist extremist is to replace their belief Ideology with a non violent one, currently , arms and weaponry will not be enough , killing one extremist produces 4 more extremists worse than the previous one , look at Iraq , Syria and Afghanistan , the leader of Boko Haram and Al-Qaida was killed 5 years ago , looks like they got stronger , this means it is the ideology that needs to be defeated and not only the killing the leader of the violent and evil movements that have hijacked religion to kill and destroy.
My advise to our Govt and Muslim scholars is to come out en mass and preach the peaceful Islam to replace the jihadist belief , in my opinion that's the only way to defeat this mayhem and evil act
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by darlenese(f): 1:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
What's he saying undecided
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by klax(m): 1:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
So is reaction we want to stay on Or is reaction the solution We have heard it enough the word * it's ababaric or its unacceptable or they are not muslim or we will defeat them soon* all these doesn't make any sense any longer so to hell with his reaction.

Where are those animals pasting different buhari certificates from war college Chicago, certificate of a munition India, certificate of armoury Germany all the rest fake pooh now let your war college whatever dullard president proof his worth now only reaction, God punish him with his reaction, God punish APC, God punish boko haram.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by awesome11(m): 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
Frankiss44:

Easier said when your family isnt among the dead

Like Hollander's live broadcast brought back those who were lost to the dreadful attacks??
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by Jesusloveyou: 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
rozayx5:
one word

KARMA. when he and mere commissioner were yapping.mouth mnths ago, they thought governance is all about powerpoint presentation.. they have hit the ground grounded
are u an apostle of change? U expect change, d same change u fought against, after ur clueless corrupt ogogoro hero grounded d economy for 6yrs
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by anonimi: 1:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
xpac01:
Nice one my president...
If it were to be one man occupying that office before, he could have been somewhere dancing shoki with a woman buttocks shitbox...

Self-deceit has been described as the worst sin one could commit because it is against one self.
If APC propaganda machine fed you shit all this while, should you not know how to reason, examine and reject such

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2587510_buharibokoharamnegotiator_jpegd42690cb2f2ac90a06f15aac5d233e2c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2474620_jonathanbornovisit2013_jpegf2c69cca8a86ac5a489d5faf6ffe04bb

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2193460_buharifaultsbokoclampdown_jpega413ed39790bd6df7c30d3a27da2352c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2197070_stopkillingbokoharammembers2_jpeg5f078169b2de9f9501c7a9bbf6933c41

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/ngpqy14me9hk5qty8uc53ap8iowc4elq1111115[/img]
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by Emperorone(m): 1:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
kozmokaz:
NTA no gt fuel

lwkmd grin
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by kcowen(m): 1:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
Human beings were indeed the most dangerous creatures on the face of the earth. Not lion, not poisonous snakes, not scorpions not even a bat carrying the Ebola virus around. It was the heart of man, the one who could cause wars, make bomb, gun, war ship, tankers, submarine machines, fighter jet, commit genocide and even shoot planes from the sky.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by anonimi: 1:37pm On Nov 18, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by Nicepoker(m): 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
xpac01:
Nice one my president...
stick to the topic.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by Frankiss44(m): 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
awesome11:

Like Hollander's live broadcast brought back those who were lost to the dreadful attacks??

Yeah i know your type.. Double standard Robots that were criticizing GEJ for not visiting bomb scene and all that are now all of a sudden cool with buhari addressing the nation via twitter...

Go ahead and keep licking ass until one day the terrorist will locate your family
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by anonimi: 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
are u an apostle of change? U expect change, d same change u fought against, after ur clueless corrupt ogogoro hero grounded d economy for 6yrs

You must think everyone gets drunk on ogogoro just like you that does not know simple arithmetic of 2015-2010 = 5 years! undecided

As for the economy, Jonathan's TRANSFORMATION work speaks for itself and you can see just a SAMPLE on the 15 pages of the thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/2117791/achievements-jonathan-sambo-administration-pictures

[img]http://www.tradingeconomics.com/charts/og.png?url=/nigeria/gdp-growth-annual[/img]

Stop making a FOOL of yourself.
#Friendly_Advice

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/ngpqy14me9hk5qty8uc53ap8iowc4elq1111115[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by maximunimpact(m): 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
I hope that nigga has issued a "pray for Nigeria" instagram post.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by Nicepoker(m): 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
Whatz my business after all they are killing their brothers and sisters.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by Ephemmm: 1:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
rozayx5:
one word

KARMA. when he and mere commissioner were yapping.mouth mnths ago, they thought governance is all about powerpoint presentation.. they have hit the ground grounded

Terrorism is like a bush-fire during the harmattan: it can be easily curbed from its ideation state and not at maturity stage.

Unlike before, he is not dancing shakitibobo after bombing
Unlike before, NA are no more running for BH
Unlike before, BH attack majorly through suicide bombing.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by krimes: 1:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
Let us join hands and support Mr President to move this country forward. I know that things are bad, economy is terrible, but before the calm comes the storm. Rest in peace dead Nigerians. Our flags are permanently at half mast.

Read how lust for a teenager drove a boy to murder.

https://www.nairaland.com/2737968/how-lust-teenage-girl-ruined
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by arsetalks(m): 1:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
kodded:

undecided undecided

'french president just made a live broadcast

when will this dulllard make a live broadcast concerning these attacks ?

undecided undecided

hoow many live broadcast did the retardeen le shoeless of Otuoke make?
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by ldpele(m): 1:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
Una sure say na buhari type that tin by himself? I doubt oo, let give it some more minutes, if SSA on media won't rebute and distance himself from that handle or update, giving reasons like the handle was hacked.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by AfroKnight: 2:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
xpac01:
Nice one my president...

You remember too? That GEJ would have looked for the next party to attend. Thank God he's out. We now have a leader. With time, the terrorism caused by the PDP shall be no more.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
One word for you, you are callous so you feel relieved? Even with the fact that lives are being lost based on your political support and sentiment? You are wicked and may God forgive you cos if those people being killed daily were your family members I'm sure u won't be speaking like this. And its so sad that we have many of you out there, worse than Boko Haram only that they don't use weapons. May God forgive you
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by idsamoo(m): 2:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
CR77:
All na wash, Buhari is one of dem cry cool

Odoyo!!
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by ldpele(m): 2:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
arsetalks:
hoow many live broadcast did the retardeen le shoeless of Otuoke make?
you are doing yourself no good, move on with life, because GEJ has, advice your party or PMB on ways to tackle this menace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Prove That 60 Niger Republic Govt Officials Atended APC Rally In Kano- Photo / Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment / Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.