Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,176 members, 7,853,020 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:08 AM

President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) (49272 Views)

Buhari Reacts To Shooting In Ozubulu Catholic Church In Anambra / President Buhari Reacts To The Death Of 30 Football Fans Electrocuted In Calabar / Bashir El-rufai Under Fire For Calling Fayose A "Vagabond" On Twitter (snapshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by referandum(m): 2:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
knuckbuck:
It's easy to criticize. When you are in charge you find out it is not all it seems from the outside looking in.
i only wish you said this during Jonathans tenure
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by sagod: 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
LMAyedun:
"Hand-in-hand, we will rid our land off terrorism" - Buhari.

Funny! He suddenly wants us to work hand in hand to rid off terrorism... What did he do to help under GEJ's Gov't?

On point!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by qintus: 2:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
Flets:
And what does the reaction amount to? Less or more Bokoharam killings?

When did he start believing that we need to work hand in hand to fight bokoharam. I thought he was coming to single-handedly clear them?
How did he work hand in hand with the previous govt to fight BH? Or he has forgotten easily how he condemned the fight against bokoharam and termed it a fight against the north?

The Nigerian masses are the pawns ..... naïve, gullible and nearly dumb masses. Sometimes, i feel Nigerians need to suffer a bit in order to discern reality from propaganda. But on the other hand, I've also realized that there is nearly no redemption for a shallow/ inactive mind who is further engaged in ethnocentric and tribal games.

SOMEONE CALLED THE PLACE A ZOO AND SOME PEOPLE ARE ANGRY WITH HIM BUT ALL I CAN SEE ARE MONKEYS AND BABOONS BEEN FED WITH LIES AND PROPAGANDA TO A ACHIEVE A COURSE THAT WILL CONSUME THEM ALL

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by erusen: 2:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
mrdeba:
calm down bro, the damage has already bn done long b4 GMB. Be optimistic and always pray 4 ur leaders no matter dia tribe or religion.... Insha Allah naija will be great AGAIN
did he not boast to cure nigeria of boko stop using goodluck as excuse what has he done
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by abbey621(m): 2:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
anonimi:

You must think everyone gets drunk on ogogoro just like you that does not know simple arithmetic of 2015-2010 = 5 years! undecided

As for the economy, Jonathan's TRANSFORMATION work speaks for itself and you can see just a SAMPLE on the 15 pages of the thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/2117791/achievements-jonathan-sambo-administration-pictures

[img]http://www.tradingeconomics.com/charts/og.png?url=/nigeria/gdp-growth-annual[/img]

Stop making a FOOL of yourself.
#Friendly_Advice

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/ngpqy14me9hk5qty8uc53ap8iowc4elq1111115[/img]

I still can't imagine a sensible Nigerian saying the economy was better under GEJ. If the economy was in such a great condition when he left, our treasury reserve won't be depleted, unemployment rate would be low and so on but ignorant folks like you love to create a feeling of false hope for yourselves. The same site that you got the information about Annual GDP growth rate will show you that for the past 5 years the GDP growth rate has been declining drastically. For your enlightenment I have pasted the image below, next time think with your brain!

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by Akpan107(m): 2:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
xpac01:
Nice one my president...
If it were to be one man occupying that office before, he could have been somewhere dancing shoki with a woman buttocks shitbox...
And attack on boko haram is an attack against the North.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by 400billionman: 2:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
Story..

Just call your boys on phone.

Tell them the blood of Dog and Baboon is too much nah..
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by dewstar: 2:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
xpac01:
Nice one my president...
If it were to be one man occupying that office before, he could have been somewhere dancing shoki with a woman buttocks shitbox...

Must you always use GEJ's action to justify Buhari's. Trust me, a person who keeps looking back when walking forward will only end up in a gutter.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
sunny4life:
To Forgive The Terrorists Is Up To God, But To Send Them To Him Is Up To Me.- Vladimir Putin of Russia.

Guy, you correct. See QUOTE abeg
Putin really a presido
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by anonimi: 2:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
abbey621:
I still can't imagine a sensible Nigerian saying the economy was better under GEJ. If the economy was in such a great condition when he left, our treasury reserve won't be depleted, unemployment rate would be low and so on but ignorant folks like you love to create a feeling of false hope for yourselves. The same site that you got the information about Annual GDP growth rate will show you that for the past 5 years the GDP growth rate has been declining drastically. For your enlightenment I have pasted the image below, next time think with your brain!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3088928_1118201582226am_jpeg4533ae0acd87d0a18e2c502d11eebea9

You obviously do not understand graphs and statistics otherwise you would not have posted your garbage comments.
It clearly shows relatively steady growth since late 2011 through 2014/early 2015. It has started declining again since the third quarter of this year with the DRIFTING, directionless dullard in charge.

As for the depleted treasury, you should stop believing the LIES of the witches in APC.
Have you asked yourself what money they have been spending on various trips abroad, photocracy paparazzi events and the BAILOUT to states if they met an empty treasury
Have you asked yourself?
Let me also share some piece of news with you on the JOINT federation account and ECA.

FG, States, LGs Share N568.4 Billion for Oct

[img]http://cdn1.vanguardngr.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/412x247xOkonjo-Iweala-e1442838220305.jpg.pagespeed.ic.nz-K0adxSv.webp[/img]

Also, $1billion was proposed for distribution to complement shortfall in expected revenue." The $1billion is a compromise by the FG over its words in September not to augment shortfalls anymore.

Responding to the presentation, the chairman of the States Commissioners of Finance and Ebonyi State Commissioner of Finance, Mr Timothy Odaah, lamented that the statutory allocation was getting smaller and smaller. "It appears this is the worst in terms of returns. This is the least in allocations as far as this year is concerned. We are mourning the dearth of funds and this is a wakeup call for states and local governments to buoy up their internally generated revenue."

While appreciating the "magnanimity" of President Goodluck Jonathan to approve the $1billion from the excess crude account and to be shared among the federal, state and local governments, Odaah expressed disappointment with the returns made by the NNPC.

He said that [size=14pt]the states had requested for $2bn[/size] to complement for the shortfall in revenue but got only $1billion. In September, Odaah and fellow commissioners had walked out of the Accountant General of the Federation (AGF) when the federal government said that the framework of the 2013 budget was no longer realistic and it won't augment shortfall in revenue. Odaah raised issues with the statutory allocations of previous months.

More from: http://allafrica.com/stories/201311150323.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by ceeceeuwa: 2:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
searching4l0ve:
smiley I WISH THIS MAN CAN RULE THIS COUNTRY FOR LIFE. I JUST LOVE THE HAUSA FULANIS
Marry one of them!why go for foreign girls?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by CharlesIyke414(m): 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
Pls, can somebody update us about the condition of that "Nigeria" as a car in the mechanic workshop, hope its now suffering abandon and vandalised Pls, can somebody update us about the condition of that "Nigeria" as a car in the mechanic workshop, hope its now suffering abandon and vandalised Pls, can somebody update us about the condition of that "Nigeria" as a car in the mechanic workshop, hope its now suffering abandon and vandalised
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by wiseoneking: 3:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
searching4l0ve:
smiley I WISH THIS MAN CAN RULE THIS COUNTRY FOR LIFE. I JUST LOVE THE HAUSA FULANIS
You sound yorubaish. That good for you.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by abbey621(m): 3:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
anonimi:

You obviously do not understand graphs and statistics otherwise you would not have posted your garbage comments.
It clearly shows relatively steady growth since late 2011 through 2014/early 2015. It has started declining again since the third quarter of this year with the DRIFTING, directionless dullard in charge.

As for the depleted treasury, you should stop believing the LIES of the witches in APC.
Have you asked yourself what money they have been spending on various trips abroad, photocracy paparazzi events and the BAILOUT to states if they met an empty treasury
Have you asked yourself?
Let me also share some piece of news with you on the JOINT federation account and ECA.

This is why most Nigerians on Nairaland are called fish brains. I posted a graph showing you the Annual GDP growth rate for the past five years, the deviation line shows a continuous decrease from 2010 till now, who was the president from 2010 to 2014? My friend you can't argue with pure facts!

Furthermore your comment on the depleted treasury seems strange to me. I'm sure you were in this country in 2013 when the news first broke out that Nigeria was going broke. I'm also sure you are aware of what led to the crash of the Naira from 2014 till this year. A wise person does not argue when the facts are clearly not in his favor. Since you are a stat guy, bring out the statistics on what was left in the treasury when GEJ left and what we have now grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by efizee: 3:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
homirefacuny:

Yeah you are right but I think the sabotage of funds for weapon the military experienced in the last regime is one of the reasons we still hear abt those hell bound idiots.
you're the most foolish person i have encountered recently on nairaland, if you keep blaming the last regime for your baba's under performance who did GEJ blame ... wake up and have some sense please.. Always looking for excuses.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by omolami: 3:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
Na today yash de for back? This is the result of inviting hoodlums to discredit sitting president in order to win him in an election. The boys they invited have gone haywire and can not be redeemed by way of stopping them. Too bad, because the seed down just grow and they are reaping the fruits.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by bummyla(m): 3:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
GOD Save Nigeria! Amen! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by efizee: 3:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
awesome11:

Hollande made a live broadcast to react to that horrible night's event. Must PMB do same? He has communicated his condolences and pledged his commitment to defeating the insane sect. What's more?
obviously because he can't talk correct and simple English
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by homirefacuny(m): 3:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
efizee:
you're the most foolish person i have encountered recently on nairaland, if you keep blaming the last regime for your baba's under performance who did GEJ blame ... wake up and have some sense please.. Always looking for excuses.
Come on man.... You can vent your spleen at the dry wall if you don't understand what I wrote or better still don't quote me.
Under performance in 6 months?? Now that's epic stupidity on your part. I am not blaming GEJ..... I said people in his administration especially the NSA.... Get that into your skill. I knew GEJ meant well for this country but his disciples betrayed him.
Are you outdated or just trying to show your crass ineptitude?
Don't quote me again pls.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by akeem4success03(m): 3:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
I agree with the president! together we shall rid our land of BH elements,their sponsors in the world over,and also their sympathisers on nairaland. The GHOSTS of those killed in their barbaric acts will always haunt them and their generations yet unborn.
lalasticlala:
The President took to twitter to react to the Yola bombing of yesterday...

Read tweets below..

https://mobile.twitter.com/NGRPresident/status/666735736088109058
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by akeem4success03(m): 3:57pm On Nov 18, 2015
buh GEJ and his handlers (e.g SAMBO DASUKI) sabotaged their 'efforts' themselves.
LMAyedun:
"Hand-in-hand, we will rid our land off terrorism" - Buhari.

Funny! He suddenly wants us to work hand in hand to rid off terrorism... What did he do to help under GEJ's Gov't?
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by lanrei(m): 4:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
I'm glad I didn't buy this change scam!
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by undisputedgbola(m): 4:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
kodded:

undecided undecided

'french president just made a live broadcast

when will this dulllard make a live broadcast concerning these attacks ?

undecided undecided

When you understand that he's different form his French counterpart...
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by akigbemaru: 4:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
buhari Twitter.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by alaskido(m): 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
This kind President wey dey tweet instead of to take action on Boko Haram. Him no see wetin France president do to ISIS? Him promise us say by December, Boko Haram will be a thing of the past but I do not think so. So so talk and no action.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by favistar(m): 4:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
SAI baba Don Hear am! anyways, God bless Nigeria!
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by chaseTE: 4:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
Somebody tell him another one just exploded in Kano, he should react as well.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by abiambo(m): 5:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
I suppose he will tweet again today as regards the kano Bomb blast
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by petermichaels(m): 6:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
Propaganda! Scam! Wit d way tngs plenty 4dat by4ce presidnt,i sure say no b hm write dis tng. Wetn consign PMB wit twitter? Bsides hm no dey see clear to waste tym dey typ. Apc! Make we dey fear God oh! No b only......! I beg make we hear word luk road.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by mbills: 6:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
searching4l0ve:

Seat back and still searching for love and shot up your dirty mouth olodo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe Spotted In A Keke Napep In Lagos / Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias / DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.