Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,290 members, 7,846,319 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy (2267 Views)

What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? / Describe Your *PREVIOUS* Relationship Status Using Only Song Titles / Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy by ecotwins: 2:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
How about marrying someone with a child? Is it a moral problem for a modern Nigerian?
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy by chocolateme(f): 2:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ok.. No
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
Absolutely nothing wrong with it.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy by Missonas(f): 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
It becomes a problem if u make it one
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy by ClassCaptain(m): 2:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
YourMain:
smiley
YourMain:
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy by MrsChima(f): 2:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
If Nigerian men can divorced their wives and take the children to live with another woman regardless of her status then why is it an issue for people to date/marry baby mommad and daddies?

More than half of Nigerian children were raised or cared for by others than their biological parents especially the divorced mothers.

We needs to stop being pretentious if we wants real change (progress).
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 18, 2015
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy by Santiago5(m): 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
I don't wanna do that. My blood may never hurt me or plan against me .
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy by NemzySeries(m): 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
no makes a single mum or dad any worst xcept derz a problem wit mutual understanding & acceptance amongst demselves
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy by itstpia8: 3:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
ecotwins:
How about marrying someone with a child? Is it a moral problem for a modern Nigerian?

how much are you being paid to gather the info? ?

otherwise I don't get how it concerns you.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy by itstpia8: 3:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
Santiago5:
I don't wanna do that. My blood may never hurt me or plan against me .

how so?
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy by jonaifame22(m): 3:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
Yes!
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
No
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy by Cholls(m): 3:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
My brother Yes! But, she has to be the daughter of the owner of microsoft inc.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy by anigbajumo(m): 6:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
I CNT even knach a punny wey I know baby don came out of it b4 nt to talk of my life partner..... Neva!!!!
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy by Dekatron(m): 6:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
Yes, I can

so far I really love her, I CAN MARRY HER

100% & I'd raise the kid as mine, without prejudice or discrimination or bias. . .my biological child will see him/her as ELDER SIBLING

AND NOBODY WILL KNOW THEY AINT BIOLOGICALLY RELATED. . . I'm 100% SERIOUS HERE.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy by godoluwa(m): 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
am xori I cant.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy by Goandie: 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
Depend on 3things
1st why is dis person a single mum
2nd where is the father of the kid
3rd what made dem part way

If I get the rite ansa den I will consider, if I don't I will nt consider marry d person, so as 2 not 2 enter 1chance

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy by miqos02(m): 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
one mans eat is another mans poison
ecotwins:
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
never
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy by Johnsown1(m): 9:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
Single daddy marries a single lady without any hinges or difficulty in the process bt it is hard and rare for a man to marry a baby mama,
me na virgin i will marry
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy by schumastic(m): 10:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
kudos to those who did but for me is a hell nooo and very simple reason...don't want any bad blood relationship ish between my kids cus most times it leads to situations like that...

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy by spicy244(f): 7:17am On Nov 21, 2015
Dekatron:
Yes, I can

so far I really love her, I CAN MARRY HER

100% & I'd raise the kid as mine, without prejudice or discrimination or bias. . .my biological child will see him/her as ELDER SIBLING

AND NOBODY WILL KNOW THEY AINT BIOLOGICALLY RELATED. . . I'm 100% SERIOUS HERE.

Like seriously
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 21, 2015
anigbajumo:
I CNT even knach a punny wey I know baby don came out of it b4 nt to talk of my life partner..... Neva!!!!
den b ready to divorce ur wife after d first child is born olodo.... Receive sense...!!
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy by Swissheart(f): 11:04am On Nov 21, 2015
Each man to his own........

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy by anigbajumo(m): 11:20am On Nov 21, 2015
Benignasweety:
den b ready to divorce ur wife after d first child is born olodo.... Receive sense...!!
No no no,u got it wrong........

Hw will I bleep a lady wey don give birth to another guy in the name of fun.I cnt do that my sister,you can't compare the issue of my wifey with another lady coz there is total difference.

I dey knack punny wella,but wnt flattered by punny wey don reach elastic limits.No,I don chop that kind of punny.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 22, 2015
anigbajumo:
No no no,u got it wrong........

Hw will I bleep a lady wey don give birth to another guy in the name of fun.I cnt do that my sister,you can't compare the issue of my wifey with another lady coz there is total difference.

I dey knack punny wella,but wnt flattered by punny wey don reach elastic limits.No,I don chop that kind of punny.
ohk I gat it now... So to u abortion rocks Jex asking...
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy by anigbajumo(m): 7:58am On Nov 22, 2015
Benignasweety:
ohk I gat it now... So to u abortion rocks Jex asking...

U ar funny,their are some steps u need to follow during sex that wnt results to pregnancy nt to talk of abortion. Thou no one is perfect,BT u understand nah.....
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 22, 2015
anigbajumo:

U ar funny,their are some steps u need to follow during sex that wnt turn to pregnancy nt to talk of abortion. Thou no one is perfect,BT u understand nah.....
lol.. But wit dat, d elasticity level wnt b reached...
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy by anigbajumo(m): 8:20am On Nov 22, 2015
Benignasweety:
lol.. But wit dat, d elasticity level wnt b reached...

Don't forget,the texture of vagina wall create friction for the penis during sex without the help of condom.

Having sexual intercourse frequently makes a vagina loose ..It has nothing to do with prevention of pregnancy or not.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy by micolo5000(m): 8:24am On Nov 22, 2015
If I truly love her y not.. But in reality it's difficult for men to marry someone wit kids..
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Child From Previous Relationship? Baby Mama/daddy by Margauxluv(f): 8:52am On Nov 22, 2015
schumastic:
kudos to those who did but for me is a hell nooo and very simple reason...don't want any bad blood relationship ish between my kids cus most times it leads to situations like that...

Yuh mean

(1) (2) (Reply)

Warning!! / Hilarious Picture Of A Teddy Bear 18+ / Mention 1 Thing U Can Find In A Woman's Purse..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.