Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live (43641 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers / Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott / Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by IAMTHEHERO: 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
Will they obey the order? PMB through his agencies have reduced the courts to mere gathering of jobless people. Nigeria is gradually turning to ANARCHY. Where is the place of rule of law in this government?

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by nebesae: 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by juniordavid: 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
Let's watch the fg reaction to this court order.

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by dotcomnamename: 5:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
chesterlee:
Buhari is neglecting the rule of law, the dictator has bastardized the judiciary system of the Zoo....he should keep it up!

Oga eme ya vum n'anya!!!

cc Lalasticlala
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by favistar(m): 5:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
This is.... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . CHANGE!

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by kingthreat(m): 5:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
Nnamdi kanu needs to be taught a lesson.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by chrisantus52(m): 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
LET THE GAME BEGIN.. i like this one..
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by Truckpusher(m): 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
jejemanito:
grin
For the sake of democracy and sanity every man deserve a fair hearing.

What Buhari is doing is a slap on our democracy , of course he was one person that hated free speech and freedom of association.

Honestly , I keep wondering how we ended up with a human right abuser as a President.

13 Likes

Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by gbemoh: 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
what resources are you referring to please?
CR77:
Biafra is the only hope of south east people. Nigeria government should let us go so that we can manage our resources and develop our region. We are tired of this marriage called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by menix(m): 5:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
I just hope they have not killed him cous my Neighbor just pre-ordered 2 Laser guided Tanks incase...

4 Likes

Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by j1mmy: 5:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
hopefully he will be shot before then
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by Armaggedon: 5:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
kingthreat:
Nnamdi kanu needs to be taught a lesson.
when the 'lesson' starts reacting you'll find urself in the IDP camp grin

10 Likes

Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by Stangeneral(m): 5:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
CR77:
Biafra is the only hope of south east people. Nigeria government should let us go so that we can manage our resources and develop our region. We are tired of this marriage called Nigeria.

which resources?

1 Like

Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by aleem50(m): 5:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
End time biafra undecided

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by MadCow1: 5:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
chesterlee:
Senator Iroegbu in Abuja
The Magistrate Court 1 sitting in Abuja has ordered the Department of State Service (DSS) to produce the Director of Radio Biafra and leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, before it next week Monday.
Details later...

Source: www.thisdaylive.com/articles/biafra-court-orders-dss-to-produce-nnamdi-kanu-nov-23/225982/

HEY IDI, Wanna hear a Joke..

A Magistrate Court gave Orders to the DSS..

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by Aufbauh(m): 5:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
I guess you may hardly see any of the IPOB boys close to the court premises demanding for justice for their director, instead they choose to remain in their enclaves shouting biafra or death.

Again i asked to what end shall a man protest in his own house, crippling his own enterprises and insulting his kinsmen who share divergent views, rather take your grievances to who hurts you for challenge or redress.

My father once told me that 'dem no the do i no go gree for house', maybe that's why terrorist Buhari has not given a damn about your protest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
gbemoh:
what resources are you referring to please?

Our abundant gas reserves in anambra and imo, oil deposits in imo and abia, coal in Enugu, and our plentiful abakaliki rice.

20 Likes

Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by lawalabidemi(m): 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
Very pathetic that some youths are blinded in their hearts with sectarianism. Some are deaf in thoughts with tribalism. As if the FG has marginalized their zones alone for these years.

Nigeria is a recognized sovereign state by the United Nations. By all countries that exist on planet earth.

Candid advise is that such youths should accept the PMB government as Nigeria's fate. A man that refused to accept his fate will definitely be destroyed by it.

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
For the sake of democracy and sanity every man deserve a fair hearing.

What Buhari is doing is a slap on our democracy , of course he was one person that hated free speech and freedom of association.

Honestly , I keep wondering how we ended up with a human right abuser as a President.

It could be the prosecution's fault, it is not uncommon for prosecutors to play one or two tricks

Leave Baba alone, he still has time to prove himself

1 Like

Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by ChristineC: 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
Hmmm this is likely to deteriorate further
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by silent10(m): 5:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
undecided Y would dey release him Dat nuisance is suppose 2 b in kirikiri eatin iron beans

5 Likes

Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by bamac(m): 5:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
menix:
I just hope they have not killed him cous my Neighbor just pre-ordered 2 Laser guided Tanks incase...
from JUMIA?

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by armadeo(m): 5:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
bamac:
from JUMIA?

From Konga lol.

No be only laser guided tanks.

Internet warriors
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by sammyj: 5:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
All of you guys now accept the law of the so called zoo. Confuse people!!! grin grin grin shocked
Xpaz:
The problem is That Buhari himself doesn't obey the law

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by funkiebully: 5:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
kingthreat:
my papa needs to be taught a lesson.
papa
Ok

1 Like

Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by dadido(m): 5:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
hmmm
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by bumi10(m): 5:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
hmmm
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by menix(m): 5:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
bamac:
from JUMIA?

Hhahahahahahahaha...

No nah, nah from OLX....
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by silent10(m): 5:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

Our abundant gas reserves in anambra and imo, oil deposits in imo and abia, coal in Enugu, and our plentiful abakaliki rice.
grin grin grin dreamer

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by j4sure(m): 5:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
yes oooooo watching in 3D
chesterlee:
Senator Iroegbu in Abuja
The Magistrate Court 1 sitting in Abuja has ordered the Department of State Service (DSS) to produce the Director of Radio Biafra and leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, before it next week Monday.
Details later...

Source: www.thisdaylive.com/articles/biafra-court-orders-dss-to-produce-nnamdi-kanu-nov-23/225982/

Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
Buhari
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by Jesusloveyou: 5:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
CyberWolf:
Interesting...
i just like it, dss don use am do shuya already

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG / Emeka Ike Contesting For House Of Representatives, 2019 (Photo) / Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.