Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live (43640 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers / Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott / Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by franudi: 8:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
deadZONE:
cool cool cool cool cool
They should release him!!!!
Buh shoot on sight any pro-biafran that protest in the south south!!!! we want peace in this country.
You are a coward.
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by sylve11: 8:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
CR77:
Biafra is the only hope of south east people. Nigeria government should let us go so that we can manage our resources and develop our region. We are tired of this marriage called Nigeria.

If only Biafra would go with her 5 states, this battle would have been long won......cool
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
EbolaParasite:

Is anybody holding you down? Go and find unclaimed land and move to that then. I suppose you have another land or island somewhere that you intend to move to? So you will ask those that want to remain with Nigeria to leave biafra for you and move away from their home? Hypocritical much.
All these kids that just keep talking thrash. I am sure you were born after the civil war, so you dont know anything.

Mr Ebola, I can see u were born in 1923 grin

We will have our biafra here in the SE or with parts of SS or with the whole of SS, any plan is okay for us. There is no force on earth that can stop what's coming. We are willing to seek support from China n Russia to end our stay in dis nation even though it might end us up as communist nation.

Biafra I certain.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
sylve11:

If only Biafra would go with her 5 states, this battle would have been long won......cool

This is why we are waiting for Kanu, he will lead this decision.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by electrokcoi(m): 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
NNPCFACTS:
What if he is dead?
am very sure u know what is happening to Nigeria after they killed the first leader of boko haram

1 Like

Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by EbolaParasite: 8:56pm On Nov 18, 2015
chuna1985:

Mr Ebola, I can see u were born in 1923 grin

We will have our biafra here in the SE or with parts of SS or with the whole of SS, any plan is okay for us. There is no force on earth that can stop what's coming. We are willing to seek support from China n Russia to end our stay in dis nation even though it might end us up as communist nation.

Biafra I certain.

Look at this 30 yr old joker. I bet your parents don't share your view
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by franudi: 8:56pm On Nov 18, 2015
kingthreat:

Lol. We Yorubas can never be refugees or displaced. Unlike the igbo coward of a general that ran to ivory coast.
20 million yorubas cannot be bold enough to do what NNAMDI KANU is doing now,simply because they are born cowards.

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by franudi: 9:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
lastpage:

The Yiibos will be treated as equal citizens of this country...... UNLESS BY THEIR OWN BEHAVIOUR, THEY ACT AS SECOND CLASS CITIZENS. (8:30 seconds on the tape) - General Yakubu Gowon, Nigeria's head of State!

Respects, Gen. Gowon.

Your words have proven to be true!

These Nnyamirins have proved, "by their own behaviour" that they are actually to be treated like Slaves since they are rebellious slaves.

"No matter how much you adorn a PIG, it shall no less still act like a PIG"
grin grin grin

Ojukwu, who "boasted" that he will fight to the last, alas, ran away like a coward that he is. he could have "bravely" taken poison like Hitler did and be a man .... but he cowardly ran away, leaving all these people (Yiibos) to suffer! - General Gowon (4mins on the Tape)

Like Ojukwu, these Nnyamirins are notorious for 'boasting and doing nada' at the end of the day!
Gra-Gra and chest-beating is their greatest undoing!

Lastpage!
IGBOS can never be slaves anywhere in this world.

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by kingthreat(m): 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
franudi:
20 million yorubas cannot be bold enough to do what NNAMDI KANU is doing now,simply because they are born cowards.

Look, we dont give a hoot about Biafra. Infact we want it to happen so all the Igbos in our land can get the forke out.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by franudi: 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
idowuswap:
igbos are bastard
Every member of your family is a bastard,including your hopeless father.Idiot !

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by mike404(m): 9:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
Xpaz:
The problem is That Buhari himself doesn't obey the law
NOTHING WILL STOP BUHARI FROM GOING TO PRISON.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by dedugbaa(m): 9:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
Read what former Chief of Army staff said: IHEJIRIKA WROTE ON HIS FACEBOOK WALL :
FOOLISH IS NOT IGBO!!!

For 6 years our own occupied the offices of Deputy Senate President, Deputy Speaker, SGF, Minister of Finance /Coordinating Minister of the Nigerian Economy, Ministers of Health, Aviation, Labour, Petroleum (by Marriage), Chief of Army Staff etc yet nobody complained that the Igbos got too much of the Federal Power rations neither did your highly placed brethren improve your lot in terms of development!

Other ethnic groups watched carefully and played their politics towards national relevance while we the Igbos got carried away and played politics of the pocket where semi-illiterate money bags charted the cause for us!

Those who have access to Aso Rock and got fat contracts sustained the lies to hoodwink both Aso Rock Gods and the Igbos. In blind response devoid of any logical reasonings the Igbos put all their fragile eggs in one basket that had lost form and shape to protect them.
As the results of those fatal errors set in the same money miss roads are now fanning the ambers of secession as their next meal ticket bargaining chip while the teaming youth they lure with money and lies risk losing everything including their lives for nothing in the end.
Compare the Igbo TAN money bags and/or failed politicians to the likes of Aliko Dangote, Mike Adenuga, Femi Otedola who are hardly seen or heard playing partisan talk less of ethno-religious politics!
Imagine Dangote gathering the leaders of Northerners in Lagos and imposing political party or candidate in Lagos State politics on them. Such is near impossible!
The Igbos have allowed derogatory pocket politics to puncture their natural nobility as a people!

With men of honour and class like Ebitu Ukaiwe, Emeka Anyaoku, Ndubisi Kanu, Ben Nwabueze and others the Igbos should have no business listening to the likes of Ifeanyi Uba (Capital Oil), Chris Uba etc any time they talk politics!

Foolish is not IGBO!!!

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by franudi: 9:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
BABANGBALI:
by now i know say that guy go dey regret say wetin carry am come Naija,i trust my boys dem go don show am pepper for where dem chain am,to even call biafra now go hard am. Nigeria 9-0 Biafra grin grin grin
You are ignorant.On the contrary,that guy is being well respected by the DSS.
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by franudi: 9:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
lastpage:

Abeeg, the only peeps not enjoying it are those Flattys from the Southeast.

They are Republicans..... and cant just get over it until after Eight good years of Buhari's presidency!
grin grin

Even Bingo below is Enjoying it! undecided undecided

Lastpage!
Suffering and smilling.What are you enjoying?
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by born2makeit: 9:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
lastpage:

STORY-STORY!

When that Eediot was making treasonous statement, fools like you were applauding him and did not think of "law" by then.

Infact, Buhari as Executive President, has a lot of consitutional Powers he can invoke to keep that wretched animal in Detention for the rest of his miserable life............ irrespective of what one "Magistrate level" court says or maybe yo think this is a "divorce or two-fighting case"? undecided undecided

That Nnamdi kanu will rot in Jail, you'all can go jump in the Lagoon.

The Nigerian Army has issued a warning to you: Behave or be annihilated a second time.

Lastpage!
I seldom reply silly and hateful post like this but I have some words for you. Someday in this life you and whatever tribe you represent will beg for your life and freedom from this Nigerian government. Because the igbo tribe you don't like is the one seeking a way out of a forced union that is not favourable,which is not criminal,they should be annihilated. No condition lasts forever. Your day of agony in this your beautiful nigeria will inevitably be a reality in no distant future,you will cry for fairness but nobody will give you attention. Only then will you understand. There is so much I would have said,but I am not a man given to too much talk. Don't forget,today igbos are at the receiving end of the injustices being perperated before and 45yrs after the civil war,it could your tribe tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by TopHand: 9:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
When I saw magistrate court I laughed I just had to talk, if a magistrate court sumomed me I wont show up talk less of DSS
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by JonSnow(m): 9:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
lawalabidemi:
Very pathetic that some youths are blinded in their hearts with sectarianism. Some are deaf in thoughts with tribalism. As if the FG has marginalized their zones alone for these years.

Nigeria is a recognized sovereign state by the United Nations. By all countries that exist on planet earth.

Candid advise is that such youths should accept the PMB government as Nigeria's fate. A man that refused to accept his fate will definitely be destroyed by it.

advice coming from a yoloba slave cheesy cheesy
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by olalat(m): 9:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
Which law? Nigeria law or biafra law. Funny people.
Nobleking2000:
But you need to accept the fact that he is disobeying the law.
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by theDEVILisHERE: 9:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
For the sake of democracy and sanity every man deserve a fair hearing.

What Buhari is doing is a slap on our democracy , of course he was one person that hated free speech and freedom of association.

Honestly , I keep wondering how we ended up with a human right abuser as a President.

You ended up with him as president because most of the inhabitants of the "nigga area" slave contrapment are fools who love being slaves and hate reasoning properly

They enjoy being in a comfort zone of foolishness
That is why when they meet proper reasoning people who point out their foolishness to them
They become scared of leaving their foolish ways and want to harm such people
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by millionboi(m): 9:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
that means, everyone in Biafra wil adjust to Cameroon
ok dnt produce him by monday,then u will knw dis is nt a mar trait
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by imbless: 9:57pm On Nov 18, 2015
lastpage:

WHY should we even listen to someone like you, who cannot properly spell the word "Conclude" ?

Illiterate, ..... calling somebody illiterate!

Gerrout and respect your President otherwise, you will end up in DSS Gulag, like that silly boy called Kanu
grin grin

Lastpage!
he cannot spell correctly and you cannot punctuate correctly.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by BABANGBALI: 10:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
franudi:
You are ignorant.On the contrary,that guy is being well respected by the DSS.
when you wake up from your slumber join me and have a drink
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by ElCapone(m): 10:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
Just strike the shepherd and the sheeps go scatter!!!
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by silent10(m): 10:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
Fearlessjoe:
All this fool that are saying Nnamdi deserve death, if Nnamdi is killed you that is saying that may be killed too because there will be war. and remember the first war Biafrans were without enough weapon but staged Nigerian government that had enough for 3 years, maybe you guys thought that this is a child's play. I assure you if Nnamdi kanu is killed Nigeria will regret it
& where is Biafra nw Nigeria military hv been given order 2 shoot any Biafra nuisance on sight protestin

1 Like

Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by marv1: 11:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
CR77:
Biafra is the only hope of south east people. Nigeria government should let us go so that we can manage our resources and develop our region. We are tired of this marriage called Nigeria.
Stop hallucinating. Which resources do u have that u want to manage. Ask ur governors first what they have done about the resources, the funds they have looted. If u cant face ur governors who can not even pay salaries, and ask them how they have wasted ur resources. Do u think PMB will give u special loan or funds to develop ur Biafrat or Biafram. Nonsence jatijati.

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by elivis(m): 11:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
It could take a man many years to build a house but same house will take few hours to destroy. PMB let nigerians have a fair representation no matter the region, ethnicity or tribe. This is the reason we are called NIGERIA
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
omoelesa:
Kikiki!! Nnamdi kanu have being fed to wild animal in the zoo.
If that is true, then you're next.
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by Obienesarah: 11:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
palladin:
Please keep him till he learns to be civil.
How do u mean by civil? N who needs to b civil , buhari or Nnamdi?
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by marv1: 11:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
born2makeit:
I seldom reply silly and hateful post like this but I have some words for you. Someday in this life you and whatever tribe you represent will beg for your life and freedom from this Nigerian government. Because the igbo tribe you don't like is the one seeking a way out of a forced union that is not favourable,which is not criminal,they should be annihilated. No condition lasts forever. Your day of agony in this your beautiful nigeria will inevitably be a reality in no distant future,you will cry for fairness but nobody will give you attention. Only then will you understand. There is so much I would have said,but I am not a man given to too much talk. Don't forget,today igbos are at the receiving end of the injustices being perperated before and 45yrs after the civil war,it could your tribe tomorrow.
The igbos got what they deserved. Even among the igbos they are very tribalistic and sentimental. No wonder they produce five senate president withing 8yrs. There is no part of nigeria u wont see an igbo man doing one thing or the other. Yet some people are shouting biafra as if they know anything about it. 99% of people shouting biafra on Nlands are kids who never saw biafra war.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by Obienesarah: 11:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
kennyddonn:
just to produce abiii.....we will do that....but he will surely go back to where he belongs.
In buhari's regime, GEJ na hot cake.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ahmed Makarfi's Son's Wedding: Atiku, Sule Lamido & Kwankwaso, Sambo Attend / Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle / Senator Adeyeye Playing On Meeting Osinbajo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.