Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live (43642 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers / Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott / Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by mayor9498(m): 5:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
Get More Latest Gists, Musics And Videos Updates Now!! http://holymp3.com
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by lastpage: 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
shamecurls:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFfAVrh06fA

The Yiibos will be treated as equal citizens of this country...... UNLESS BY THEIR OWN BEHAVIOUR, THEY ACT AS SECOND CLASS CITIZENS. (8:30 seconds on the tape) - General Yakubu Gowon, Nigeria's head of State!

Respects, Gen. Gowon.

Your words have proven to be true!

These Nnyamirins have proved, "by their own behaviour" that they are actually to be treated like Slaves since they are rebellious slaves.

"No matter how much you adorn a PIG, it shall no less still act like a PIG"
grin grin grin

Ojukwu, who "boasted" that he will fight to the last, alas, ran away like a coward that he is. he could have "bravely" taken poison like Hitler did and be a man .... but he cowardly ran away, leaving all these people (Yiibos) to suffer! - General Gowon (4mins on the Tape)

Like Ojukwu, these Nnyamirins are notorious for 'boasting and doing nada' at the end of the day!
Gra-Gra and chest-beating is their greatest undoing!

Lastpage!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by hotdi(m): 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
cephas22:
to serve Nigeria is not by force, we want our BIAFRA GOD'S own land...... more to come....

Meche onu, nwata kiri 'a. Onye ki bu? Ndi ojo angry
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by Lynpet: 5:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
Bullhary is play games that will end up his life fooooolllllllllllll
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by lastpage: 5:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
Seawhy:
Nnamdi Kanu is the "Biafra man of the year"

Ohhhh Yesssss!

But he will receive his 'Bia-Fraud' award right there in DSS gulag!
grin grin grin grin grin

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
silent10:

grin grin grin dreamer

Counter with facts or get lost.
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by Jesusloveyou: 5:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
favistar:
This is....
CHANGE!
we are enjoying dis change
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by silent10(m): 5:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

Counter with facts or get lost.
Hw abt Nnyamiri, dat shld serve as a fact
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by millionboi(m): 5:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
NNPCFACTS:
What if he is dead?
Buhari wil die
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by idowuswap: 5:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
Buhari should order firing squad to fire the NAMDI KANO to death,so he can't recollect how they lost the first battles
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by idowuswap: 5:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
idowuswap:
Buhari should order firing squad to fire the NAMDI KANO to death,so he can't recollect how they lost the first battles
igbos are bastard

1 Like

Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by BABANGBALI: 5:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
by now i know say that guy go dey regret say wetin carry am come Naija,i trust my boys dem go don show am pepper for where dem chain am,to even call biafra now go hard am. Nigeria 9-0 Biafra grin grin grin
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by silent10(m): 5:55pm On Nov 18, 2015
millionboi:
Buhari wil die
undecidedAnother dreamer

1 Like

Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by BABANGBALI: 5:55pm On Nov 18, 2015
idowuswap:
igbos are bastard
freeglobe come read better comment
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by BABANGBALI: 5:56pm On Nov 18, 2015
millionboi:
Buhari wil die
when you don die first
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by lastpage: 5:56pm On Nov 18, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
is like i am d only one enjoying dis change

Abeeg, the only peeps not enjoying it are those Flattys from the Southeast.

They are Republicans..... and cant just get over it until after Eight good years of Buhari's presidency!
grin grin

Even Bingo below is Enjoying it! undecided undecided

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by silent10(m): 5:57pm On Nov 18, 2015
BABANGBALI:
by now i know say that guy go dey regret say wetin carry am come Naija,i trust my boys dem go don show am pepper for where dem chain am,to even call biafra now go hard am. Nigeria 9-0 Biafra grin grin grin
Dis is epic
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by Asam2(m): 5:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
Oboy eee, biafrans are drunk I don't really know if u people notice it from their comment?

Anyway, keep drinking KANU will end in jail.
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by BABANGBALI: 5:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
lastpage:

Ohhhh Yesssss!

But he will receive his 'Bia-Fraud' award right there in DSS gulag!
grin grin grin grin grin
yes o

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by krokroYansh(f): 5:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by BABANGBALI: 6:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
Lynpet:
Bullhary is play games that will end up his life fooooolllllllllllll
una,see made in biafra grammar

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by ORIGENAL(m): 6:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
Fight just dey hungry me for dis Naija, Buhari wan remind me wat happen in 1957
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by donmattz: 6:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
God Help Us!

Shocking Video:

"We Muslims Must Admit That We Are Time Bombs and Hate Christians" - Brooklyn Imam Speaks Out on Paris Attack [WATCH VIDEO]

Click link to view ======>>>>> http://www.naijayouthsblog.com/2015/11/we-muslims-must-admit-that-we-are-time.html
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by Jesusloveyou: 6:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
millionboi:
Buhari wil die
that means, everyone in Biafra wil adjust to Cameroon
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
Abba999:
The foolishness of Buhari will sure fasten the fall of the zoogeria. tongue

go and wash ur toto before u open ur dirty mouth............. Producing him in court is frying pan to fire. he will be convicted of felony.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by HRich(m): 6:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
Abba999:
The foolishness of Buhari will sure fasten the fall of the zoogeria. tongue
I just checked now You are still typing and living under the Zoogeria.
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by flokii: 6:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
why do I have this feeling that he's dead..
but anyhow sha.. heaven won't fall
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by suxkill: 6:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
lastpage:

The Yiibos will be treated as equal citizens of this country...... UNLESS BY THEIR OWN BEHAVIOUR, THEY ACT AS SECOND CLASS CITIZENS. (8:30 seconds on the tape) - General Yakubu Gowon, Nigeria's head of State!

Respects, Gen. Gowon.

Your words have proven to be true!

These Nnyamirins have proved, "by their own behaviour" that they are actually to be treated like Slaves since they are rebellious slaves.

"No matter how much you adorn a PIG, it shall no less still act like a PIG"
grin grin grin

Ojukwu, who "boasted" that he will fight to the last, alas, ran away like a coward that he is. he could have "bravely" taken poison like Hitler did and be a man .... but he cowardly ran away, leaving all these people (Yiibos) to suffer! - General Gowon (4mins on the Tape)

Like Ojukwu, these Nnyamirins are notorious for 'boasting and doing nada' at the end of the day!
Gra-Gra and chest-beating is their greatest undoing!

Lastpage!

stop skipping your drugs,I've warned you boy!!!
tribal bigot!!!

1 Like

Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by Pechilo(m): 6:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
We are watching
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by janvier27(m): 6:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
It's amazing watching on channels how two lawyers are contesting the issue of who to represent him. One claimed to have represented him in the past and was not properly debriefed, and the other claimed he was appointed by his parents.
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
[quote author=searching4l0ve post=40160583][/quote]

How are you, my love?

I have missed you my heartbeatcheesy
Re: Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live by Jesusloveyou: 6:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
ORIGENAL:
Fight just dey hungry me for dis Naija, Buhari wan remind me wat happen in 1957
d innocent souls that died in 1st biafran war is not enough for u ipob, dis time around, everyone that support biafran is dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers / Chxta On How Buhari Was Welcomed In Saudi Arabia (See Tweets) / Senator Adeyeye Playing On Meeting Osinbajo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.