Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Problem With Mtnloaded Account - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Problem With Mtnloaded Account (1451 Views)

. / Please Help Me Solve This Memory Problem With My Gionee M3. / Nokia E6 Users, Are U Experiencing Any Browsing Problem With Mtn In Opera Mini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Problem With Mtnloaded Account by Tuxzhy(m): 11:37pm On May 20, 2009
A few weeks ago, I entered a wrong password several times to login to MTNLoaded portal. I guessed my account was consequently blocked. On request for the forgotten password I received a new one but my attempt to login with it  returned this message: “That user account (my cell phone no.) is disabled. Please contact the Administrator to reactivate the account.”
Now the irritating part of it all is that no one in MTN,  so far, has a clue as to who the Administrator is or how to reach him. Meanwhile, I cannot access the internet on my cell phone. MTN (at 180) kept sending configuration settings following several complaints from me. This is begging the issue. Connectivity is not the problem. When I inserted a Glo sim or a new MTN sim in my Nokia phone I connected the web easily, but not with my blocked MTN number.
My e-mails to errors@mtnloaded.com and customercare@mtnnigeria.net were returned undelivered. The customer care shops have no idea what I am talking about. I hope someone in MTN will read this post. Can the good people of Nairaland point me in the right direction, please.

Tuxzhy
E-mail: lanreaduke@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do ,my Phone Can`t Open Apllications Like Gallery,callendar Etc Nokia / Download Windows Mobile Apps / How Can You Help Me Activate Wifi Of Android Tablet Cherry 7 ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.