Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

MTN Bis Scam - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Bis Scam (1451 Views)

MTN BIS Plan Is Now 1500 (from 3000) / MTN BIS Now Limited / Glo Blackberry BIS Full Subscription Codes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Bis Scam by ckamal: 9:33pm On Mar 21, 2013
This is so sick and frustrating,my Bis was meant to expire last week wednesday so I topped up with d hope of getting an auto renewal so as to also enjoy the 20 days free access to the Bis,but what I noticed is that the money wasn't deducted as expected but I decided to leave d amount there cos I felt they surely would do later.

So on the next day I noticed that they deducted like 250 bucks from my line but I was still unperturbed cos I felt it was d Bis money that was been deducted gradually since I was still enjoying the service,but on d next day which happens to be a friday I also noticed the same deduction too and like 35mins later I got a text message frm MTN that my Bis service has been suspended due to insufficient credit.

This was so shocking cos I knew the free 20 days access opportunity is gone and also the hopes of getting a fast solution was very bleak.I made several calls to their customer care reps but what all of them said was that its a general issue and that they are having a technical problems and that I should exercise some patient which I did,I had to endure a downtime of a whole day which was so painful.

It was on sunday that I made another call to their Rep that the guy actually adviced me to load another card to re-subsribe and that after they sort out the issue all the lines that had problems will be compensated and that other subscibers that experienced the same issue are back on the service after they topped up which I eventually did cos I couldn't stand entering another week without an active Bis.I topped up and resubscibed to the Bis service but up till now my missing credit that was charged has not been returned as promised.

Its obvious this people are here just to reap us off and nothing else,so sick and tired of this crazy network o.
Re: MTN Bis Scam by jaywatt(m): 10:14pm On Mar 21, 2013
Last week, they deducted my #400 for nothing
Re: MTN Bis Scam by okosodo: 10:39pm On Mar 21, 2013
I suscribed 4 the bis monthly and immediately i was sent a text prompt that it has expired. What i havent started using
Re: MTN Bis Scam by Francheezy(m): 11:17pm On Mar 21, 2013
hahahaha....lwkm4h
Re: MTN Bis Scam by Osumare2013: 1:00pm On Mar 22, 2013
It's a general issue. Ur BIS won't work unless u hav airtime which dey'll start deductin. This will continue till d airtime is exhasuted and u're back to square-one.

Mtn shld just resolve dis issue ASAP and make sure they keep their promise of refunding the deducted airtime.

Or are they punishing subscribers for the free 1gb they received recently But we didn't beg ddem for it na...
Havn't been able to do anything with my phone since monday....irritating.
Re: MTN Bis Scam by Osumare2013: 1:09pm On Mar 22, 2013
This blackberry 10 is a curse. I'm sure it's d reason for all irregularities experienced by all network providers. Thank God glo quickly got a hold of themselves. Airtel is a mess for now. Etisalat has never been stable. I'm sure mtn will soon recover.
Re: MTN Bis Scam by mtnfacts: 12:34pm On Apr 01, 2013
A Facebook page NTN Nigeria Blackberry FRAUD has been created, simply like this page an also share with friends to fight this great injustice from MTN. this will serve as a deterrent to other Nigerian telecos from following in the path of MTN.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/NTN-Nigeria-Blackberry-FRAUD/494709853919734
Re: MTN Bis Scam by honsule(m): 12:41pm On Apr 01, 2013
okosodo: I suscribed 4 the bis monthly and immediately i was sent a text prompt that it has expired. What i havent started using

LOL.This is serious o
Re: MTN Bis Scam by tayerro(m): 6:14am On Apr 14, 2013
Sorry guys

(1) (Reply)

Refund From Slot / Mtn Has Started Again O / Whatsapp Calling Feature Now Available To Everyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.