Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,692 members, 7,837,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

This Man Is Cursed And Needs Your Help. What Would You Advise Him To Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Man Is Cursed And Needs Your Help. What Would You Advise Him To Do? (840 Views)

My Love Life Is Cursed (i'm Depressed But Happy) / Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her / The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Man Is Cursed And Needs Your Help. What Would You Advise Him To Do? by Tunchi101(m): 6:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
This man was cursed say only one word per year; but if he doesn't say a word that year he would be able to say two words the following year and so on. He meets a beautiful lady one day and wanted to ask her to marry him but he didn't have enough words so he waited for the fourth year and went to look for her and said 'please you marry me'. She smiled back in return and said please come again?? What do you think he can do?

Re: This Man Is Cursed And Needs Your Help. What Would You Advise Him To Do? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
Write it down? undecided
Re: This Man Is Cursed And Needs Your Help. What Would You Advise Him To Do? by xpac01(m): 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
Chaii!! Bad market... Ladies and their shakara...
Re: This Man Is Cursed And Needs Your Help. What Would You Advise Him To Do? by grad2012(f): 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
He can write it down then.
Re: This Man Is Cursed And Needs Your Help. What Would You Advise Him To Do? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
Who manufactures all these riddles?

A man hasn't talked for four years and he suddenly develops the boldness to walk up to a lady he hasn't met before, hasn't talked to before, he doesn't say hi, he doesn't introduce himself, he just says "will you marry me" And he expects a positive reply?

Smh!
Re: This Man Is Cursed And Needs Your Help. What Would You Advise Him To Do? by horexy(f): 6:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
Decker:
Who manufactures all these stupid_ riddles?

A man hasn't talked for four years and he suddenly develops the boldness to walk up to a lady he hasn't met before, hasn't talked to before, he doesn't say hi, he doesn't introduce himself, he just says "will you marry me" And he expects a positive reply?

Rubbish!

Bro, u don vex be dat o grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If Your Boo Cheats On You Ping Me Lets Cheat On Him Too / Hilarious Conversation Btw A Guy N A Gal.... / This Is Very True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.