Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:11 AM

How Exams Are Written In Covenant University - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Exams Are Written In Covenant University (75963 Views)

Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student / She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) / How Exams Are Written In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by gary400(m): 7:51am On Nov 19, 2015
naso we dey write our exams too for mapoly in a case whereby na only one class get paper.
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by Parcks(m): 7:52am On Nov 19, 2015
The question is hw does dis improve d suitabiity of these graduates (or graduates to be) for d existing jobs....examinations such as these is not the true test of knowledge
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 19, 2015
kYjelly2:
y not just have a clicker device with ur bud, were you guys can communicate via bluetooth using SOS language

5 clicks for question 5, 1 click for A, 2 clicks for B, 3 clicks for C and so on...

hmmm, on second thought, i shouldn't be promoting that type of bs cheesy
Its not called SOS language, its Morse Code... SOS actually means Emergency.

And if you unserstand that code ehnn? You can send message without any special device... You can send Messages via Eyes Blinking, Dots, Tapping, Whistling, Clapping, Car Horn, and Anything/Action Visible OR Audible.

1 Like

Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by JaneKenedy: 7:53am On Nov 19, 2015
Nothing special, some futo dept will leave eight ppl in that kind of hall n be asking u something out of your curriculum.
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by jesussaves22: 7:53am On Nov 19, 2015
hakeem4:
During the exam the person that didn't prepare will just be calculating how many units he'd do next year
That is test 30k make up test 40k assignment 25k and this exam 50 to 70k depends on your bargain power.....
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by seankay(m): 7:55am On Nov 19, 2015
Well if you attended a Public school,you won't find anything appalling cos you've prolly experienced all possible scenario
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by Lionhearted: 7:55am On Nov 19, 2015
sseunth:
The sitting arrangement does not matter....show us their questions first....they can't survive in a public institution....

U never see questions that u and ur crew in the formation can't solve everything....#thats_public_uni for u

Dam right about the crew stuff.

Took an civil engineering course way back in Uni. The instructor was a former commissioner for work in one of the S. Western state, a prof.

During the exam., he distributed questions and left the venue saying we are permitted to go to the library and or even the internet for solutions but that exactly in two hrs he will be back to collect the scripts. See scholars, I mean real scholars, sweating it out!

The man didn't just taught us, he trained us. May he rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by tudeyzamani: 7:57am On Nov 19, 2015
Oyo gum them....in my school our exam halls use to be like poultry#TeamFederalUniversity
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:58am On Nov 19, 2015
If students were many this can not be done.

1 Like

Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by arimahoseloka(m): 7:58am On Nov 19, 2015
Nothing new here
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by Kensharval(m): 7:59am On Nov 19, 2015
colossus2:
Do you school there? No comma, no full-stop. See your gbagaun cheesy

tongue
Bleep Those Of You Thinking You Are Versed When It Comes To English.
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 19, 2015
hakeem4:
hmmmmmmm people like you don't show people in exam hall
Is he suppose to cheat before?

Love the setting, other schools should take a clue
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by SCHOLARSHIPLINK(f): 8:00am On Nov 19, 2015
GOOD NEWS TO ALL SEEKING ADMISSION!!! DO YOU WANT TO STUDY AND WORK IN USA ,INDIA ,AUSTRIA ,CANADA ,LONDON, BRAZIL ,SPAIN ETC? OVER
57 UNIVERSITIES ABROAD ARE CURRENTLY GIVING FREE SCHOLARSHIPS EDUCATION TO LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN USA INDIA AUSTRIA CANADA, LONDON, BRAZIL, SPAIN, WHILE YOU ARE IN SCHOOL, YOU CAN CHOOSE TO DO ANY PART TIME WORK OVER THERE, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WORRY OVER NOT BEING ABLE TO GAIN ADMISSION LOCALLY OR INTERNATIONALLY
ON ONE CONDITION THAT YOU MUST BE LAW ABIDING CITIZEN
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT : Universityadmissions@yandex.com

WELCOME TO USA INDIA AUSTRIA CANADA LONDON BRAZIL SPAIN 2015 ADMISSION LINKS
WE ARE CURRENTLY HELPING STUDENTS ALL OVER THE WORLD IN GAINING ADMISSION INTO STATES AND FEDERAL UNIVERSITIES HOME AND ABROAD ON SCHOLARSHIPS
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO BE SERIOUS AND FOLLOW ALL OUR RULES AND REGULATIONS , WHEN YOU SEND US YOUR REAL INFORMATION, WE WILL VERIFY YOUR DETAILS IN 24 HOURS TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE A TRUE CANDIDATE AND NOT A FRAUDSTER IF THE INFORMATION ARE RIGHT, WE WILL HELP YOU WITH THE TRAVELING COST AFTER YOU HAVE REGISTERED WITH US .

FILL THE APPLICATION BELOW AND SEND IT BACK TO US AS SOON AS YOU CAN

FULL NAME.............................
DATE OF BIRTH.......................
NATIONALITY...........................
SEX.........................................
CURRENT CITY........................
EMAIL.....................................
PHONE NUMBER....................
LAST EXAM AND GRADES......
MARITAL STATUS...................
MONTHLY INCOME.................
SPECIAL SKILLS....................

STUDY COUNTRY OF YOUR CHOICE?
AND A SCANNED COPY OF YOUR ID CARD

Universityadmissions@yandex.com
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by festusperry(m): 8:00am On Nov 19, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

Nothing looks special about the school.
u hv to visit d schl to see 4 urself***everything abt CU iz special ..seeing is believing
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by blaqkween33(f): 8:01am On Nov 19, 2015
Say no to exam malpractice...kul
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by nsyforreal: 8:01am On Nov 19, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

Nothing looks special about the school.

Nobody is talking about the school.All they are talking about is the conduct of exams
Look at the gap between students.No room to giraffe.

Thats simple.
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by prela(f): 8:02am On Nov 19, 2015
sseunth:
The sitting arrangement does not matter....show us their questions first....they can't survive in a public institution....

U never see questions that u and ur crew in the formation can't solve everything....#thats_public_uni for u

Only undergraduates think this way. as for me the scl doesn't really matter, no be the same labour market we dey compete for whether public or private.

1 Like

Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:03am On Nov 19, 2015
festusperry:
u hv to visit d schl to see 4 urself***everything abt CU iz special ..seeing is believing
send me transport money
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by Kensharval(m): 8:03am On Nov 19, 2015
AfroKnight:

You're right about his punctuation (excusable anyway) but wrong about the so-called "gbagaun". "He'd" is the short form of "He would" in this context.
Two Foolish Brothers. Write An Essay An Let's See How Many Blunders You Would Make. Ibex.
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by Maximus85(m): 8:04am On Nov 19, 2015
hakeem4:
During the exam the person that didn't prepare will just be calculating how many units he'd do next year

Upon all, dem go still dash dem points. Glorified secondary school. Dem go soon start to dey wear school uniform.
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by Achiles: 8:05am On Nov 19, 2015
sseunth:

Why do you think they will not survive in public school? I bet you need to experience it to be able to make a valid judgement. I will tell you this, it is a lot easier in public universities. I did my first and second degrees in public universities and the experience is nothing related to what I have seen so far since I started my doctoral degree in Babcock. You just have to read if you want to pass. Merit is everything there o!
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by kelobestline(m): 8:07am On Nov 19, 2015
This is cool, but I trust my country people, cheating will follow suite in a situation like this.

1 Like

Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by litaninja(m): 8:07am On Nov 19, 2015
Its called Morse code. You also made a slight modification as that's not exactly the alphabets and no of clicks....but the general idea is there sha.
But you know, in China, they actually have active wireless jammers and signal tracers in their exam halls...

kYjelly2:
y not just have a clicker device with ur bud, were you guys can communicate via bluetooth using SOS language

5 clicks for question 5, 1 click for A, 2 clicks for B, 3 clicks for C and so on...

1 Like

Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by flokii: 8:07am On Nov 19, 2015
hakeem4:

no be muslim you be?..

wetin you dey do for convenant... ok you sef follow go buy certificate

half-baked glorified secondary school student
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by ransomed: 8:09am On Nov 19, 2015
kYjelly2:

::-- Clicker device gini? Phones are not allowed on campus not to talk of your "cheating invention" if you try anything, they will show you replay of your activities while writing your papers. CU, Fed Poly Ilaro, UNAAB all in Ogun state are "wicked" when it comes to exams.

1 Like

Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by simplisity(m): 8:09am On Nov 19, 2015
My kind of Exam, but i hope they have a good facilities and provisions for practicals, bcs thats what matters most. As an Engineer or Doctor, if dont know how to do some basic things in ur field, i wonder.
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by simplisity(m): 8:10am On Nov 19, 2015
My kind of Exam, but i hope they have a good facilities and provisions for practicals, bcs thats what matters most. As an Engineer or Doctor, if dont know how to do some basic things in ur field, is a big shame.
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by Ashure: 8:10am On Nov 19, 2015
At Unilorin, we wrote exams like this more than ten years ago. We are "Better by Far".
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by vitality22(m): 8:10am On Nov 19, 2015
CharliParker:
I like this kind of exam
Yea, I seriously love exams written in this setting. It makes one concentrate on what he is writing. I just love the seating arrangement.
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by gwatanayoel: 8:12am On Nov 19, 2015
And so what [color=#990000][/color] shocked
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by taiwoowiat: 8:12am On Nov 19, 2015
Not new.
Re: How Exams Are Written In Covenant University by drasticsam1: 8:12am On Nov 19, 2015
see that olodo sleeping o.
moni don waste.

#CAPTION HIM[color=#006600][/color][i][/i]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Water Scarcity In Nigerian Schools / University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) / JAMB UTME 2010 Cut-Off?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.